Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-31-2002, 02:27 AM
dobbydog

Gabrielle

Gabrielle can sense Vaj and knows he is watching from somewhere close by. Adrenaline rushes through her as she places the blindfold on the still hesitant Genevieve. "Don't worry," she whispers in the young girl's ear, "nothing will happen to you, it's just a room." Gabrielle then opens the large oak doors and leads Genevieve towards the center of the room.
"Can I take off the blindfold yet, " Genevieve asks excitedly. "Not yet, I have to make sure everything is set up correctly, " Gabrielle stalls as she stares at the lovely girl, debating with herself as to whether she should make a move or wait on Vaj. Finally her body takes over; she steps towards her and kisses her roughly, her hands running all over Genevieve's body in a fit of passion and pent up tension.
Old 05-31-2002, 02:30 AM
Perky Member

(OOC) sorry to put a break in the story, but the site knocked me off, so i just wanted to let you know that i posted the last part. alright, bye.
Old 05-31-2002, 11:09 AM
Princess Domeeveryway

Send a message via Yahoo to vampeyes
Genevieve

As Genevieve gives in to Gabrielle and allows her to blindfold her she cannot help but feel a little afraid at what is to come next. Gabrielle whispers into her ear as she places it on and it does soothe her just a bit. After Gabrielle leads her into the room she is desperate to get the blindfold off but is told that it's not yet time. She stands there fightened every noise seeming to be ten times louder since she cannot see anything. The she feels Gabrielle near.. she knows it is her because she can smell her perfume and the unique scent that is Gabrielle. Just as she was thinking that she was going to be relieved of the blindfold Gabrielle starts to kiss her almost savagely plundering her mouth. Genevieve lets out a startled cry that is lost in Gabrielles mouth. Gabrielles hands start to roam her body and she cannot deny the fire that her touches create inside. She opens herself to Gabrielles kiss and melts into her.

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses
Old 05-31-2002, 04:07 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
Vaj

Vaj watches Gabrielle blindfold Genevieve and then steps into the hallway. he kows that gabrielle can sense him, nut knows the Genevieve cannot.

As they enter the room, Vaj slolwy walks to the open door and looks inside. He is still hidden in the shadows, but can see waht is happening within. He watches as Gabrielle can no longer resist and forces herself upon Genevieve. He can hear a tiny scream from Genevieve, but then he watches as her body responds to the actions of Gabrielle.

He slowly and quietly steps into the room and carefully closes the door. He knows that they are both lost in each other, and Genevieve still is blindfolded, but he wishes to act in the shadows, as he always has.

He steps over to a small table and loosen the straps that are attached to the surface. After making sure that they are secured properly, he moves behind Gabrielle and whispers into her ear so softly that he is sure that Genevieve can not hear him.

"It is time my pretty. Move her to the table and let us begin her pleasure together." To his surprise Genevieve reacts and he moves around to make sure that she does not try to tun away.

Old 05-31-2002, 11:33 PM
Princess Domeeveryway

Genevieve

As she kisses Gabrielle back hungrily her mind tumbles... she is so unsure where these feelings are coming from and doesn't know what to do. Then she hears Vaj speaking to Gabrielle about moving her to a table and it frightens her. She starts to wonder just what she has gotten herslef into. She is unsure what to do... She is tempted to break free but where will she go. She starts to turn away from Gabrielle and feels something in her way..it's Vaj. He takes her arms and starts to pulll her in his direction. She stuggles against him and a startled cry escapes her lips.

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses
Old 06-01-2002, 01:39 AM
Vampyre/ Knight

Vaj

"Oh my pretty little one, why are you so scared all of a sudden. Trust me, we will not hurt you. And will stop when you truly beg us too. I thought you wanted this. Don't you want the attention of myself and Gabrielle? Our attention centered on you and only you. You don't have to share us with anyone. And it is all for your pleasure that we do this."

He pauses for a long time, his grip loosend slightly. "But if you don't want this, I will gladly take you home and leave you to search out someone who will cherish and ravish you the way that you want. The way that we will."

He moves her next to the table. The wood feels cool against her, the blindfold is still on, and she has yet to move.

Old 06-03-2002, 01:32 AM
Perky Member

Gabrielle

Gabrielle feels Genevieve tense up as Vaj whispers in her ear, and then can feel her move away, only to run into Vaj. Gabrielle watches Vaj try to calm Genevieve as he moves her towards the table and can't help but grin at his words. He always knows exactly what to say. She can tell Genevieve is still uneasy, but she is no longer struggling to get away. She wants it, Gabrielle can see it in the way her body moves and brushes up against the table which is hidden from her. She almost seems eager to get up there. Vaj then motions to Gabrielle to help him lift Genevieve up onto the table and get her strapped in. Gabrielle happily obliges, waiting impatiently to finish what the kiss started.
Old 06-04-2002, 09:42 AM
Princess Domeeveryway

Genevieve

Listening to Vaj's melodious voice she is once again starting to calm but so many questions rage through her mind. She is unsure of what to do but when Vaj tells her that if she does not do this......want this then he will replace her with another it makes her go cold. She wants to be near him and of course the lovely Gabrielle as well. So she resigns herself to the unknown. Vaj did say that if she wanted them to stop that they would.... and Gabrielles kisses stirred a fire deep inside of her. She feels Gabrielle once again at her side and they help to lift her up onto a hard table. She can feel herself tense again and almost cries out as they start to strap her to the table- rendering her helpless.

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses
Old 06-04-2002, 05:07 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Vaj

He knows that he is pushing Ganevieve, but he wants her. And Vaj knows that Gabrielle wants her too. She finally relaxes enough for them to lift her onto the table. As the straps tighten around her wrists and ankles, he can see the fear enter her eyes.

Gabrielle takes the lead and is next to Genevieve and starts to kiss her again. Genevieve almost immediately relaxes and falls prey to Gabrielle's kisses again. Her legs want to move as do her hands, but they barely rise up off the table top.

Vaj then walks around the table and from a hidden drawer pulls out a small knife. He walks up next to Gabrielle and starts to carefully cut the shirt off of Genevieve. As her torso is more exposed, Vaj experiences a feeling he has not enjoyed in many years. The feeling of anticipation and arousal.

Old 06-05-2002, 10:48 AM
Princess Domeeveryway

Genevieve

She tries to calm heself but she struggles a bit against the straps that hold her. Just as the panic threatens to close in upon her Gabrielle is there kissing her taking her back to the fires that burn within. She starts to loose herself in Gabrielles kiss but shivers as she feels something cool as Vaj strips her of her clothing. She is unsure of what to do... she is in a place she has never been before trapped somewhere between fear and arousal.

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses
Old 06-07-2002, 12:03 AM
Vampyre/ Knight

Vaj

As Vaj looks upons Genevieve's body, he can see her body react to Gabrielle's kiss, as well as to what he is doing. He lloks at her full breasts and knows that he will have great pleasure with them. Gabrielle's hands start to move down Genevieve's face and to her chest. She feels the exposed skin and Vaj can hear a purr of pleasure from her. As Gabrielle's get closer to Genevieve's breasts, Vaj reachesdown with the little knife and carefully cuts the straps to let them free.

Gabrielle's hands slide over the globes of flesh and pushes what's left of the lacy material away from them. Genevieve seems to be caught up in the pleasure of the act and soon forgets that her hands and legs are bound. She arches her back for Gabrielle and trys to get more of her breasts inside of Gabrielle's hands.

Vaj then gently slides the knife down the exposed flesh of Genevieve's stomach until he reaches her pants. He slides his hands along the edge of the material until his hands are under Genevieve. She lifts her hips slightly and Vaj knows taht he will not have to cut her pants off of her. His hands slide over her sheathed legs to her feet, he pushs her shoes off and touches the flesh of her feet. He hears a soft, muffled giggle try to escape her mouth. Vaj slides his hands up her inner legs until he reaches her apex. Then he begins to unfasten her pants. As he gets them open, he slides his hands around her waist again and watches as Genevieve quickly lifts her hips to allow him to pull her pants down and out of his way.

Vaj looks up and see Genevieve kissing Gabrielle as she tries to get to Genevieve's breast. Gabrielle's breast are soon over Genevieve's mouth and brushes across her soft lips.

Old 06-12-2002, 11:14 PM
Princess Domeeveryway

Genevieve

As she looses herself in Gabrielles kisses her body reacts almost violently in it's need. Gabrielles deft fingers glide over her breasts and she arches up needing and wanting more. Genevieves nipples become almost painfully taut in thier reaction to Gabrielle. She feels the cold blade of Vaj's knife along her stomach only as an afterthought and when she feels his hands upon her waistband she pushes up her hips as best as she is able to free herself of her confining pants. Her whole body feels as if Gabrielle has set it aflame with her kisses and caresses. As Vaj slides down her pants she feels almost a relief to be free of them. He removes her shoes and lightly touches her feet causing a giggle to be stifled by Gabrielles kiss. She feels Vaj's hands start to run up her thighs and it causes a tingling deep wthin her. Her legs begin to tremble with desire and yearning. Garbrielle then breaks the kiss eliciting a protesting groan from Genevieve but Gabrielle quickly kisses her way down from Genevieves throat to her chest finally reaching her breast and kissing and nibbling upon it as if Genevieve were a delectable morsel to be savored. Genevieve starts to moan and shiver from Gabrielles kisses. As Gabrieele leans over to savor Genevieves other breast her own breast passes across Genevieves lips... hesitantly Genevieve reaches out with her tongue and licks across Gabrielles clothing encased breast.

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses
Old 06-13-2002, 03:25 AM
Vampyre/ Knight

Vaj

As Vaj looks up from between Genevieve's legs, he can see the seriousness of the situation. Genevieve licks Gabrielle's clothed nipple. As this happens Vaj can see Gabrielle's reaction, as her nipple hardens and threatens to break free from her blouse.

Vaj then starts to lick and kiss Genevieve's inner thighs. Vaj watches as her body convulses in a shiver that he knows is a combination of the two acts of passion being applied to her. Vaj licks and kisses his way up Genevieve's inner thighs and finally reaches his target.

He can smell her arousal and can see her wetness. Vaj looks up to see what is happening with his ladies. He sees Gabrielle stop what she is doing and rises above Genevieve. She looks down to Vaj and then pulls her blouse up and off of her body. Her stunning breast fall free from the shirt and she lowers herself back down to Genevieve.

Vaj can see that they are enjoying each other as he returns to his quest. His face lowers to Genevieve's pussy and his tongue flicks out to touch her aroused clit. Another shiver flows through her body and her legs try to close around his head. Vaj's hands start to roam up and down Genevieve's legs. Caressing and touching all of her flesh that he can touch.

Old 06-14-2002, 01:45 AM
dobbydog

Gabrielle

Finally Gabrielle feels some release as she kisses Genevieve all over, making her way down to her breasts. She can feel Genevieve shiver and knows she is theirs. The thought quickly passes when she feels Genevieve lick her nipple, her silk blouse barely numbing the feeling. She feels herself grow even hotter, and knows that she will not be clothed much longer. She stops, only for a moment, and takes off her blouse, her breasts free and nipples hard, awaiting Genevieve's mouth. She leans over Genevieve and brushes her nipples up against her lips, teasing, needing to see her want it. Genevieve attempts to raise up, and Gabrielle lets out a small laugh before returning back to her. Amid the passion, Gabrielle steals a look at Vaj as he makes his way up Genevieve's leg to her clit. Genevieve begins to breathe harder.
Old 06-16-2002, 10:54 AM
Princess Domeeveryway

Genevieve

As Gabrielle frees herself from the confines of her blouse Genevieve watches her through half closed eyes. As Gabrielle starts to tease Genevieve's mouth with her nipple and breast she flicks her tongue out trying to taste it. Just as she finally captures Gabrielle's nipple between her lips and starts to suck on it - suckling her as a babe and running her tongue across the hardness of it she feels Vaj's kisses moving slowly up ker thighs. The feelings are so intense and unlike any she has ever known before. Gabrielle kissing her breasts and Vaj licking and kissing her thighs is causing her whole body to tremble. Finally Vaj reaches his destination and Genevieve's whole body tenses before relaxing into his ministrations. Her thighs strain at the bonds that hold them trying to keep Vaj there. As Vaj's tongue flicks back and forth over her clit her thighs begin to quiver and shake. Her whole body is straining against the bonds that hold her back.

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses