Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-21-2002, 04:50 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
Vaj

Vaj could feel Gabrielle's eagerness, and Genevieve's uneasiness. As soon as Gabrielle takes the dishes away, Vaj moves next to Genevieve. "My dear, is something wrong?"

Genevieve doesn't look directly at him and Vaj glimpses what is wrong. "Did our meals desturb you? I am so terrrible sorry. Gabrielle and I have trouble eating meat that has been cooked too much. We need the vitamins and protiens that are cooked away. I am so sorry."

"So my dear, how badly do you want to go home? You are more than welcome to stay as long as you like. I know that Gabrielle and I would LOVE your company."

Old 05-21-2002, 06:01 PM
Princess Domeeveryway

Send a message via Yahoo to vampeyes
Genevieve

As Vaj talks to her his voice soothes her and she doesn't feel so wary anymore.

She just nods in response to his explianations of the food not really caring anymore now that she does not have to see it.

When Vaj asks her if she would like to stay she is struck silent.. She is tor. She knows she should go back to her normal life but wants to know what experiences await her here at Vaj's house.

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses
Old 05-21-2002, 11:33 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Vaj

Seeing her relax, Vaj then presses his attack, so to speak. "Well, we have a full wardrobe of clothes. A library that could keep anyone entertained for a long time, and freedom to do wahtever you wanted. You wouldn't have to worry about working, and ofcourse you could leave at any time. The only drawback, is that your days would pretty much be spent alone. But it is all up to you. You could have all of this." He waves his arm around the dining room and stops at Gabrielle.

"Or I can take you hone right now. It is all up you. I need to help Gabrielle clean up, so you think about it."

Vaj takes Gabrielle into the kitchen and closes the door. He looks her in the eyes and talks so softly that only she can hear. "I think that she will stay. But we will not pressure her. At least not right not." He looses an evil grin and his fangs slide down and past his lips.

Old 05-22-2002, 10:04 AM
Princess Domeeveryway

Genevieve

As she sits alone in the dining room so many questions tumble through her mind. Could she really face a life of solitude during the day for the enchanted nights with Vaj and Gabrielle? Would her family be worried? Vaj did say she could go home any time that she wished. In her mind there seemed to be nothing wrong with staying a bit longer and gettng to know her two companions better. She arose from the table and went to the kitchen where Vaj and Gabrielle were. As she stepped in side Vaj's back was to her and Gabrielle had a mysterious smile on her lips. "I think that I have decided to stay for just a bit longer" she anounced with more confidence than she really felt after eyeing the closeness of the two in the kitchen

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses
Old 05-22-2002, 10:20 AM
Vampyre/ Knight

Vaj

Vaj turns around and looks Genevieve in the eyes. "I am so glad that you have decided to stay for a while. Would you like to call home or go home to get anything?"

Old 05-22-2002, 11:02 AM
Princess Domeeveryway

Genevieve

"I think that I should like to go home and gather a few of my things if its not too much trouble. If it is bothersome than I could call." she responded quickly to Vaj. Her heart was aflutter with the idea of staying here with him. She was worried that her words would betray her.

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses
Old 05-22-2002, 03:38 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Vaj

"Well my dear we can do that. Would you like to go tonite, or tomorrow? Either one can be arranged, and is easy enough to do." Vaj looks at her and smiles his most charming smile ever.

Old 05-22-2002, 06:13 PM
Princess Domeeveryway

Genevieve

Her mind begins to wander.. Focus she says to herself he is talking to you. Vaj beams that dazzling smile at her and she looses all rational thought. "Whenever" she replies "I am in no big hurry".

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses
Old 05-23-2002, 12:09 AM
Perky Member

Gabrielle

As Vaj is speaking to her in the kitchen she can't help but let loose her own wicked smile. She nods, understanding not to pressure the young girl. She must be comfortable. Just then Genevieve walks into the kitchen, and announces that she wishes to stay, shocking Gabrielle, although she should have known that Vaj would have her convinced in no time. It always happened that way. As Vaj and Genevieve share a short dialogue, Gabrielle studies her, and can see her anxiety, but also the anticipation she is feeling. After Vaj flashes his smile she knows there is no turning back for Genevieve.
"Well then," breaks in Gabrielle, "if you're in no hurry, I think it would be best to stay in tonight. You still haven't gotten to see all of the house; although Vaj tells me that you did discover the library. The rest of the house is just as lovely." She looks at Vaj as if for agreement, and he catches the glint in her eyes.
Old 05-23-2002, 12:14 AM
Princess Domeeveryway

Genevieve

Her attention is drawn to the lovely Gabrielle who offers to show her the house. Eager to know more about the beautiful house and the mystrious woman she eagerly accepts. She looks toward Vaj her eyes almost asking permission to follow the lovely Gabrielle.

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses
Old 05-27-2002, 03:19 AM
Vampyre/ Knight

Vaj

"Well it seems that Gabrielle is anxious to show you around. Well then, be my guest, literally. You two look around, Gabriellle make sure you show here all the safe rooms. Don't show her the ones that need repairs and such, kinda embarassing and all. And I will finish cleaning up here."

Vaj flashes his grin again and turns around. He stops suddenly, and says, "Oh yes, and please get her adequately dressed too. That dress, though stuning on you my dear, and is not quite right for touring our home. But please feel free to wear any of the clothes that are in your room. I will catch up shortly."

Old 05-27-2002, 10:54 PM
Princess Domeeveryway

Genevieve

As she walked up the stairs with Gabrielle to her room Genevive felt an excitement grow inside of her. She was thrilled to be going on a tour of the house and with Gabrielle no less. As they entered her room Gabrielle directed her to where she could find some more comfortable clothing. She chose a pair of jeans and a dark blue silk shirt in her size and changed quickly so that they could begin thier journey.

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses
Old 05-28-2002, 01:33 AM
Perky Member

Gabrielle

She could feel Genevieve's excitement as they climbed the stairs to her room. While she changed Gabrielle tried to avert her gaze, but still found herself staring as she slipped off the green dress and put on a pair of jeans and a blue shirt. "Well, what would you like to see first. We have a few other guest rooms, a game room with a billiards table, and also a room where we keep our collectibles. That room, I must say, is my favorite." Gabrielle looks at Genevieve and smiles, "It is completely up to you, my dear."
Old 05-28-2002, 01:57 AM
Princess Domeeveryway

Genevieve

"I will follow anywhere you lead but I must admit that the collectables room does sound fascinating." she replied to Gabrielle hoping not to sound overly eager. She walks over to where Gabrielle is waiting for her and stops just in front of her waiting for her to lead the way.

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses
Old 05-28-2002, 02:22 AM
Vampyre/ Knight

Vaj

Vaj utilizes his superior speed and quickly cleans up the mess. He does not kow what Genevieve will change into, but he know that she will not be wearing for much longer.

At the bottom of the stairs he sends out his thoughts and connects with Gabrielle and sees that the two of them are slowly making their way to the collectibles room. Vaj smiles wide and knows that Gabrielle did pick up on his thoughts after all.

He flies up the stairs and then waits behind them. He listens to their conversation, of Gabrielle explaining why some of the rooms are locked. Telling Genevieve that these are the rooms that are not safe at the moment for whatever construction problem that floats into her mind.

Finally, they arrive at the collectibles room. Vaj is around the corner, but can see what is transpiring before the ornate English oak doors. The very doors that once protected himself and Gabrielle from the sunlight when they resided in England long ago.

Gabrielle takes out a small scarf from a pocket and tells Genevieve that she wants to surprise her and it will be more fun if she just blindfolds Genevieve. At first Genevieve hesitates, then Vaj can see Gabrielle baack off, using the same tactics that he himself used before. As Gabrielle turns to walk into the room, Genevieve touches her arm and agrees to wear the blindfold.