Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-09-2002, 04:01 AM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
Vaj

As the day finally takes over my body and forces it to sleep, I know that my thoughts have penetrated into Genevieve's mind.

I can feel her response within her mind. As sleep takes control I force myself to enter into a meditative sleep instead. A lot harder to enter this late in the morning, but much more restful. As I enter into this sleep, I push my mind into a realm that very few mortals acknowledge even exists.

I enter into the realm of Morpheus and follow Genevieve to little piece of the Dreaming. I watch from a distance as she dreams of pleasure delivered to her from myself and Gabrielle.

I know that she still has doubts, but I know that I can persuade her that they are not founded in truth at all. Maybe, I will bring her across as well. I leave the Dreaming and return to my mind and fall instantly in the Vampyre's Deep Sleep.

Old 05-16-2002, 03:03 AM
Vampyre/ Knight

Vaj

I slowly come awake and know that the sun is setting and that the moon rises once again.

Being an early riser, I awaken before Gabrielle and look upon her peaceful face and wonder if her dreams were as good as mine. I even wondered if she even dreamed.

I sent out my senses and knew that Genevieve was still within the house somewhere. Hopefully not too afraid of being alone, or the appearance of being alone. I slowly move up and out of my sarcophogus and left it open for Gabrielle. I quickly changed into fresh clothes.

I decided on a midnight blue velvet Poet's shirt and silk pants. I slipped my bare feet into a pare of soft shoes and walked up the stairs.

I ran my hands through my hair and went to the nearest water closet. I rinsed my face and quickly shaved the stubble off. When I was tunred, I was trying to grow a beard. So every night when I awaken I shave it off. I brushed out my long hair and went to find my house guest.

Old 05-16-2002, 12:09 PM
Princess Domeeveryway

Send a message via Yahoo to vampeyes
Genevieve

I seemed as if she had slept forever. She couldn't ever remember sleeping in so late. When she awoke she hoped that her host would not be upset at her making him wait so long for her to rise. As she stepped onto the floor warmed by the mid-day sun she stretched. She had such a wonderfully deep sleep that she felt a great contentment today. She looked around the room and spotted a wardrobe and couldn't resist peeking inside. As she opened the doors she was greeted bt the most beautiful dresses of all materials and colors. As she looked down at her crumpled clothes in a heap on the floor .. she couldn't help but to wonder if Vaj would mind if she borrowed one. She could always change into something of her own when he dropped her home and give it back.. or better yet she thought maybe she could just promise to bring it back to him laundered that way she could see him again. Pleased at this new line of thinking she chose a breath taking deep green victorian dress that had a scandolous neckline but the color she was sure would be stunning against her hair. She slipped over her night gown and donned the green creation. After lacing herself up she twirled about in the mirror like a little girl playing dress up. Taking her brush she brusher her long hair until it shone in the light. She then decided she had better go and find her host . As she opened the door to the hallway she notice that the house seemed very quiet. She walked along the path that she and Gabrielle had taken the night before and finally came upon the grand staircase. As she descended she seen no movement below and heard no sounds still. Thinking this odd she set about to find Vaj. She did not see either him or Gabrielle in any or the open rooms and most of the doors that were closed were locked. Feeling just a bit odd about being in the big housse seemingly alone she was unsure what to do. Maybe he had some appointments this morning and let me sleep .. she tried to rationalize to herself. A few doors back she had spotted a library and decided to go in and curl up with a book thinking that someone would find her sooner or later. As she wandered the walls lined with books she was in awe of the wonders that she found. So many antique and rare books many in different languages. She found a beautiful book on art and curled up on the setee to read it.

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses
Old 05-16-2002, 11:11 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Cool

As Vaj walked the semi dark halls he finally found her. Sitting in the library reading a book on art. He watched as she read and noticed that she had put on one of his favorite dresses. He thought back and realized that it was one of his victims dresses that was left behind. And that was one of the reasons wht he had picked her.

He stood at the door for a long time watching her, not even realizing what he was doing. He heard stirring in the house and knew that a few more of his flock was present. He quickly left the library and found all his disciples and informed them to stay out of sight of Genevieve. He did not want to frighten her away. Now, he just had to devise a way to keep her here of her own free will.

Old 05-16-2002, 11:30 PM
Princess Domeeveryway

Genevieve

As time passes she became engrossed into the beautiful book. After a time she noticed the the sun had already begun to set and thought that she heard a noise and felt as if someone were watching her. As she turned to the doorway there was no one there and she began to feel a bit uneasy.

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses
Old 05-16-2002, 11:49 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Cool Vaj

AS the sun completely sets, the lights begin to automatically turn on throughout the house. Vaj returns to the library after chasing everyone away. He steps into the door and sees that Genevieve is still reading her book. He clears his throat and steps on.

"I am so glad that you found someting to entertain you while I was away. But I bet that you a re hungry right?"

Old 05-17-2002, 12:06 AM
Princess Domeeveryway

Genevieve

As Vaj clears his throat to announce his presence Genevieve jumps a little. He startled her . She can't believe that she was so into the book that she did not hear him enter. As her eyes feast on him he seems to have become even more magnificant looking overnight. The contrast of his white hair against his blue velvet shirt made butterflies in her tummy. So lost in him she was that she almost forgot to answer his question.
"Oh my I am famished.. I hadn't really thought of it until now"

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses
Old 05-18-2002, 03:04 AM
Vampyre/ Knight

Cool Vaj

"Well then allow me to cook something for you. The staff is off tonight and tomorrow, but I will be more than happpy to cook for you. What would you like? We have just about everything."

Vaj walks over and helps Genevieve up and out of the chair. As he bends over his hair, which is loose, slides from his back and flys across her chest. Tickling the flesh that is showing. She giggles softly and blushes. He flips his hair back with a quick snap and helps her out of the chair. He takes the book and marks the place with the leather cord that is attached to the binding, and sets it on the table next to the chair. He guides her down the hall to the staris and down to the main floor.

"This is the water closet my dear, freshen up and then go through those double doors and then through the door on your left. That is the kitchen entrance. I will be waiting for oyu there."

Old 05-19-2002, 02:15 AM
Perky Member

Gabrielle

Gabrielle awakens and looks around. The sun has already completely set;she was still too young to rise before sun fall. She rises and listens for what is going on upstairs. She can hear Vaj speaking to Genevieve about dinner, so she quickly gets dressed and checks her appearence in the mirror. Once satisfied she goes upstairs, quiet not to attract Genevieve's attention, and meets Vaj in the kitchen.
Old 05-19-2002, 02:21 AM
Vampyre/ Knight

Vaj

As Vaj is looking through the ice cabinet, he hears Gabrielle enter the room. He looks her over and smiles evilly. "I am glad that you are awake My sweet. I have sent all the others away for now. It is just the three of us. And I think that she will want to stay too."

Old 05-19-2002, 06:41 PM
Princess Domeeveryway

Genevieve

"That is so sweet of you to cook for me. Whatever you choose I am sure will be wonderful". She replied to Vaj.
As Vaj leaned forward to her she stilled afraid to even breathe.. She thought that was going to kiss her as his hair brushed against the exposed flesh. She flushed and could not supress a giggle at the feeling of the hair tickling her. She felt a twinge of dissapointment at not receiving a kiss. Vaj gently helped her up from her seat and she followed him out into the hall.
He ushered her into the bathroom and she splashed her face with water and brushed her hair. As she made her way to the kitchen she heard another voice .. a woman's voice she thinks that it is the stunning woman that she met last night but she is not positive. Intruiged she walks softly to the kitchen door and opens it just a hair to peek inside. She sees Gabrielle talking to Vaj. Purposely clearing her throat to make her presence known she walks into the kitchen.

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses
Old 05-20-2002, 04:09 AM
Vampyre/ Knight

Cool Vaj

As Vaj and Gabrielle talk quietly, Vaj can hear the very soft tread of Genevieve. He knows that she is trying to be quiet and curious of suddenly hearing Gabrielle's voice. He hears the door open slightly and then as she clears her throat. He quickly kisses Gabrielle on the cheek and walks over to Genevieve.

"So my dear. do you feel refreshed and ready for some food? I was thinking of cooking up a rather plain steak and maybe some potatoes. Would that be okay with you?"

He walks over to the ice cabinet and opens it to reveal what looks like an entire cow of meat stored in the compartment. He removes three rather large slabs of meat and takes them over to the stove and prepares to cook them. He then opens a pantry door and removes several large potatoes and prepares to clean and cook them.

Within an hour, they are all sitting in the dining room eating the meal that Vaj has prepared for them. Genevieve notices that the steaks that Vaj and Gabrielle are eating appear to be rare, almost not cooked at all.

Old 05-20-2002, 05:15 PM
Master's pet tigress

Send a message via AIM to PlayfulTigress Send a message via Yahoo to PlayfulTigress
Thumbs up (OOC...)

Keep up the good work.
Old 05-21-2002, 12:30 AM
Perky Member

Gabrielle

Gabrielle couldn't seem to calm down. Ever since her short conversation with Vaj in the kitchen her mind has been running a mile a minute. And when Genevieve entered, she felt herself go hot all over. The deep green dress fit her every curve and set off her beautiful hair. The girl was stunning. And now, at dinner, her mind can't help but fantasize about all that is to come. She eats her steak almost in a daze, only occasionally taking part in the conversation.
Old 05-21-2002, 04:11 PM
Princess Domeeveryway

Genevieve

As they sit in the dining room and eat thier meals there seems to be a tension in the room that Genevieve just can't discern. As she eats her steak she looks at Vaj and Gabrielle and can't help but to shudder at the rareness of thier meat. It seems as if the meat is still oozing blood. Trying to focus on something else she starts to think about her two unlikely dinning companions. As her mind drifts she plays with the food on her plate. She doesn't feel that hungry for food all of a sudden.

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses