Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 04-29-2002, 11:24 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
Vaj

He can tell that Genvieve is uneasy. Her manner is unsure, bordering on fear. But the darkness intrigues her and she wants to explore that side of herself. He keeps his distance, yet is still close enough for her to feel his "presence".

Gabrielle draws closer and seems to sense it also. He lets her approach and hopes that her arrival comforts Genvieve.

Old 04-30-2002, 06:48 PM
Princess Domeeveryway

Send a message via Yahoo to vampeyes
Genevieve

As she approaches the house she notices the door open and a striking woman starts towards them. She feels a little relief that she will not be alone with Vaj in the house but many more questions arise in her head...Like who is this beautiful woman and why is she approaching them and who is she to Vaj. It seems the more time she spends with Vaj the more doubts fears and questions she has and less and less answers.

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses
Old 05-01-2002, 12:17 AM
Vampyre/ Knight

Vaj

I help Genevieve to the house. I know that she sees Gabrielle, but I feel that she is a bit hesitant. "Ah Gabrielle, glad to see that you are home. The Inferno had a problem and I whisked this beautiful young woman away from the danger. But I fear that I can not take her home until tomorrow. Would you be so kind as to show her around please?"

Old 05-01-2002, 01:15 AM
Princess Domeeveryway

Genevieve

She takes a small step towards this mystery woman still unsure of herself and this situation. But at the same time she is very intruiged by Vaj and wants to explore his home in hopes of discovering more about him. So with a new outlook she steps closer to the beautiful woman ready to be led on a new adventure.

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses
Old 05-01-2002, 08:46 PM
Perky Member

Gabrielle

Gabrielle can't help but stare at the young girl. Up close she was even more beautiful. "What I wouldn't give to have her at my every command, " she thinks, feeling a smile creep across her face. Gabrielle gets so lost in her thoughts that it takes her a moment to realize Vaj has spoken to her. Then the red head steps ever closer to her, and Gabrielle suddenly comes alive. "Oh, yes, of course. I would love to show her around." She gives a quick smile, and beckons for the girl to follow her as she starts towards the stairs. "Since you'll be staying the night, I'll go ahead and show you to the guest room first. And, if you wish, you can change into something more comfortable." As they start up the stairs, Gabrielle begins to imagine what the night might bring. She gives a quick flip of her raven hair, trying to dismiss the thought. "I must have self-control, don't want to scare the poor girl away." Yet, as they ascend, so does her craving.
Old 05-01-2002, 09:18 PM
Princess Domeeveryway

Genevieve

As they all stand in the entryway of the house Genevieve feels that Gabrielle is staring at her yet she isn't sure if she is friendly or hostile. She notices that her beauty is increased tenfold with the smile that begins to play across her lips and can't help but to think she fails in comparison of this exotic dark haired girl. She starts to follow her up the stairs fighting the urge to look back at Vaj who she is sure is staring in thier direction. Gabrielle seems very sweet and gracious as the near the top of the stairs she prays that everything is what it seems.

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses
Old 05-02-2002, 04:10 PM
Perky Member

Gabrielle

Gabrielle can tell that the young girl once again feels uncertain, and curses herself for sending off such formidable vibes. They reach the top of the staircase and Gabrielle turns to face her companion. "I don't believe Vaj properly introduced us," Gabrielle says in her sweetest voice. "I am Gabrielle, a long-time friend of Vaj's. Your name would be..." As she awaits the girl's answer, she walks to the door of the guest room and swings it open.
Old 05-02-2002, 04:25 PM
Princess Domeeveryway

Genevieve

As Gabrielle introduces herself Genevieve feels herself start to relax a little . "My name is Genevieve"she says with a smile as she follows her into the gust bedroom. Genevieve is awed by the bedroom it so beautiful. She decides that she is definitely going to stay the night if only to enjoy the magnificent carved bed with the flowing curtains. She turns to Gabrielle awaiting further instructions.
Old 05-03-2002, 03:40 AM
Vampyre/ Knight

Vaj

As I watch these two lovely creatures ascend the stairs, I watch Genevieve's sexy body and see just how gorgeous of a creature she is. Maybe after I play with her I will bring her over like I did Gabrielle. As they leave his sight, he hopes that Gabrielle took her to the Victorian room. It has the kind of bed that a woman like Genevieve always dreams about.

He looks around once, and then with the lightning speed of the Vampyre, he moves through the house. Making sure that all the doors are now secure and the windows sealed shut tight. His other flunkys will just have to provide for themselves. If they have not made it to the house by now, then it is too late. And they know it too. He then descends the hidden stairs and awaits Gabrielle to enter the vault as well. He knows that she would be safe anywhere in the house, but he prefers the cellars. It gives a little added felling of security for him.

Old 05-03-2002, 06:59 PM
Perky Member

Gabrielle

Gabrielle can see the wonder in Genevieve's face as she looks around the room. Her whole body seems to relax, and suddenly it was clear that she would indeed be staying the night. Genevieve then turns back towards Gabrielle, awaiting her next words. "You have a very beautiful name, Genevieve. Now, if you wish, you can change into a night gown. There are several to choose from in the dresser beside the bed, and there should be several that will fit you. And then, relax. Get comfortable. I shall return." She gives Genevieve one last long look, nods her head in goodbye, and walks out of the room, closing the door behind her. Gabrielle then quietly rushes back down the stairs and towards the cellar to where she knows Vaj is waiting.
Old 05-03-2002, 10:21 PM
Princess Domeeveryway

Genevieve

Genevieve wishes Gabrielle a good night and then waits until she leaves. She then starts to wander around the room looking at everything. She ends her exploration at the dresser beside the bed looking through its contents and trying to choose between the lovely gowns. She starts to wonder who they belong to and why they are here but quickly dismisses the thought from her mind. She chooses a beautiful pale pink flowing night gown and quickly sheds her clothes and tries it on. She feels like a princess in a fairie tale as she brushes out her hair in front of the cheval mirror. She then turns out the lights and climbs into the big bed and settles into the middle. She rests her head onto the pillows and immediately starts to drift off to sleep.

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses
Old 05-04-2002, 01:51 AM
Vampyre/ Knight

Cool Vaj

Vaj waits in the basement. He quickly hears the tread of Gabrielle and knows she is on her way finally. A grin appears shortly upon his face and then disappears just as quickly. As the door opens and close, Vaj watches her glide down the stairs.

"Did you get our guest settled my dear? Isn't she just lovley?"

Vaj helps her into the crypt and awaits the feel of her vampyric body next to his.

Old 05-05-2002, 09:16 PM
Perky Member

Gabrielle

Gabrielle makes it down to the basement, and enters, quickly shutting the door behind her. She turns around as Vaj is speaking to her. "Oh, yes, she is quite settled. Should be asleep in no time. She was still slightly frazzled when I left, but that should fade." She doesn't answer his second question. Just the thought of the girl sends passion running through her veins. Vaj then takes her hand and helps her into the comfortable darkness. She lays down beside him, glad to have him close, and suddenly feels a wave of exhaustion take over her entire self.
Old 05-07-2002, 01:15 AM
Vampyre/ Knight

Vaj

As Gabrielle curls nextto me, I realize that she didn't answer my question about how cute Genevieve was. I feel Gabrielle slip into her deep sleep, feeling myself react to her supernatural body against mine. I cuddle into to her amazed at how young she is and how quickly she succumbs to the sleep. And how I can push it off for a time.

Vaj decides to do what he normally does, remove her clothes so that they can sleep naked, and hope that the thoughts he sends in his sleep fills her mind and the mind of Genevieve too.

Old 05-07-2002, 01:43 AM
Princess Domeeveryway

Genevieve

She fell asleep immediately into a nice deep sleep but now feels restless. Her dreams are filled with images of Vaj. He seems to be talking to her and asking something of her but she cannot understand what and it makes her mind stir disturbing her peaceful sleep.Such a feeling of loving and calm steals over her though. Its as though her dreams are telling her to accept this mystery man to trust him. She tosses and turns a bit before falling back into a deep dreamless sleep . Though there is something pricking at the edges of her concsienceness that she just can't figure out.

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses