Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 04-22-2002, 07:39 PM
HorniGuy

Those last four posts were mine
Old 04-22-2002, 07:51 PM
HorniGuy

After a few moments, but what felt like an eternity, Kristen finally spoke "I'm not sure what to say, well, first of all it's just you two, there's no one else hiding under the desk, or anywhere else in the school is there?"
--- The security guard promptly responded "No, we were completely alone."
--- Kristen spoke again: "Good, I wanted to make sure this wasn't too freaky."
--- The security guard: "It's not too freaky for you yet?"
--- Kristen "No, I've seen some wild sexual stuff before. Of course, it hasn't gotten onto my feet, but this isn't anything I can't handle."
--- The security guard: "so you're definitely not going to freak out?"
--- Kristen: "No, now that I understand what's going on, I'm getting kind of turned on by this cum on my feet and legs, and this hot, six foot tall guy standing in front of me with his pants and underwear at his ankles, cum on his dick. He got turned on enough to masterbate and reach orgasm because of me, that's great thing to me"
--- I looked into her blue eyes in a sweet and sexy way, then I spoke (the first time I had spoken to Kristen at all) "you're kind of turned on? That's great." I tried to say as relaxed as I could, knowing that she liked my cum on her body.
Old 04-24-2002, 09:30 AM
HorniGuy

The security guard stood up from behind the desk and walked around to Kristen. She pulled Kristen aside and they were having a conversation, using low whispers. I listened as much as I could and looked up and down their sexy bodies.
--- The security guard "I've been controlling him so far. Everything he's done so far, I've instructed him to do or approved of. I actually knew he was masterbating while looking at your legs, so I stalled to keep you there. I know exactly where the log book is."
--- Kristen "so you knew?! Well, that's very interesting. Maybe I should thank you for his cum then, ha ha."
---Security guard "I'm definitely willing to share the power over him with you and do some 'stuff'with you if you would like that."
--- Kristen "Sounds great to me. Do you have any ideas for other things we can do with him?"
--- Security guard "We can take him to the classroom of a teacher that he thinks is hot, the girls' lockerroom, and maybe do something at half-court."
--- Kristen "all sexy ideas. May I use some control over him now?"
---Security guard "please do, I'm sure he'll do anything you want him to!"
Old 04-25-2002, 03:30 PM
dobbydog

A very sexual smile came to Kristen's face and she began to walk toward me. She swayed her hips more than I have ever seen any girl before. She grabbed my tie and pulled my face toward hers. She gave me a very sexual french kiss, her soft tongue working all over my mouth, controlling my tongue. As we kissed she pressed the front of her body against mine. I could feel her breasts hidden under her cheerleading uniform top against the front of my shirt, and the her cheerleading skirt against my hard pennis. She put her hands on my back and pulled me harder against her. She rubbed the front of her skirt against my hard dick, leaning against it with all her body weight. She slowly moved up onto the tip of her toes so she could slide her skirt up more. As she did this she softly moaned "mmmmm." She backed away from me and stared deep into my eyes. I looked into her eyes, but after about 10 seconds, I looked at the female security guard and saw that she unbuttoned her shirt. Kristen gently grabbed my chin with her right hand and turned my face back toward her "keep your focus on me for now. Take off your shirt and tie." I did as she told me. Kristen then commanded me "step out of your pants and underwear." Again I followed her commands. She bent down and picked up my clothes. She draped my tie around her neck and threw the rest of my clothes to the security guard. The security guard put my clothes in a drawer in her desk and locked the drawer. I was completely naked. Kristen told me to "get down on your knees, remove my shoes. Then rub your cum all over my feet and legs." I got down on my knees and gently held her right ankle with my left hand and lifted her foot slightly, with my right hand I undid the straps of her shoe and then slid it off slowly. Then I gently placed her bare right foot back on the floor. Then I gently held her left ankle with my right hand and lifted her foot slightly, with my left hand I undid the straps of her shoe and then slid it off slowly. Then I gently placed her bare left foot back on the floor. I looked up into her eyes and then back down at her feet. I began to slowly and gently rub my cum all over her feet and lower legs. Rubbed up and down the top of her feet, around her ankles, up her shins, all around her firm and perfect calves. I got so hard doing this, ohhhh my cum, her smooth skin her perfect strong cheerleading legs.

>>>What do people think of this story so far?
Old 04-27-2002, 11:35 PM
dobbydog

Kristen moaned a few times "mmmmm" while I was rubbing her legs, closed her eyes and leaned her head back, enjoying the feeling. The security guard interrupted us "OK, that's enough of that for now, let's move on." She looked into my eyes and told me to stand up, I obeyed. She took my tie from around Kristen's neck and put it around my neck. The security guard ordered me to "tie it right now" and I obeyed.

"Is there a teacher you think is hot?" the security guard asked.

"Yes", I replied.

"Who is it?" the security guard wanted to know.

"Miss Buky" I gave my honest answer.

She grabbed my tie near the knot and slid her hand down the tie, again and again she did this as she asked me a question and listened to my reply. "Why do you think she is hot?" she wanted to know why she turned me on. "She has large breasts, she is young, she's athletic so her body is toned, she has great legs, her calves are large, strong, and perfectly toned and she has sexy feet."

Another question from her "Has she ever made you hard in her class?"

"Yes she has, many times."

Another question from her "Has she done anything specifically that has turned you on?"

"One time she borrowed my highlighter. She was holding it in her left hand and kept popping off the cap of the highlighter with her thumb and forefinger. I was imagining that she was holding my dick in her left hand and using her thumb and forefinger to play with the head of my dick.
Another time, she was standing behind my desk, but to my right side a little and leaning over me, to help me with our assignment. Her breasts were so close to my right shoulder, I wanted so bad, to just turn to my right and begin to suck the front of her shirt where her breasts were.
She has a tendency to rub the top of her thighs while she's sitting, that has always made me horny. I wish I could rub her thighs so bad. One time we were sitting in a circle and she was sitting to my right and she was rubbing the top of her left thigh with her left hand. I imagined her grabbing my right wrist with her left hand and guiding my hand back and forth the top of her thigh.
Another minor thing that turns me on, is that sometimes she slides her feet a bit when she walks. The sound of her shoes sliding on the floor turns me on because I have a bit of a foot fetish and she has sexy feet. When I hear the sound of her shoes sliding on the floor I think of her feet."

"It seems like you have a strong sexual desire for her, that's good. Let's go to her classroom, I'll just get my keys and we'll go there." She held my tie, making me follow her to her desk, where she kept the keys. She picked up the keys, and we (including Kristen) began to walk toward Miss Buky's classroom.
Old 04-27-2002, 11:54 PM
dobbydog

The security guard unlocked the door and opened it. She let go of my tie, "go and stand in front of her desk." Kristen walked in and sat down in Miss Buky's chair. Kristen said "I wonder what she has in here" as she began to look through the drawers of Miss Buky's desk. She mentioned some things as she discovered them "pens, notebooks, pencils, textbooks, nothing interesting so far, calculator, dictionary, calendar, schedule of all varsity sports, highlighters, chalk, eraser, what's this?" She reached deep toward the back of the bottom right drawer "navy blue pantyhose, hmmmm I wonder why this is here? It's all balled up and seems stretched out, it's definitely been worn recently." I thought to myself "why would she have pantyhose in her desk? was she wearing pantyhose this morning? Hmmm, actually I think she was wearing navy blue pantyhose, yeah that's right, wow, she was wearing that just a few hours ago!"

The security guard had been walking around the back of the classroom, looking around. "what do you have there?" she asked, noticing that Kristen was playing with the pantyhose, straightening it out, running her hands down it. The security guard began to walk toward Miss Buky's desk. The security guard asked Kristen if she could have it briefly and Kristen handed it to her. The security guard began playing with the pantyhose and looked into my eyes "I bet you would like this pantyhose, so recently being on the body of a woman that turns you on. Would you like this pantyhose rubbed against your naked body?" I couldn't even respond, the thought was so great. "Lay on her desk on your back with your left side toward Kristen. You can let your lower legs dangle off the end of the desk, just make sure your head is on the desk." I couldn't wait to find out what she had in mind so I got on the desk quickly. The security guard ordered me "Close your eyes and don't open them until I tell you to. Now put your arms straight out to your sides." Again I was interested in where this was going and followed her orders exactly.
Old 04-28-2002, 12:11 AM
dobbydog

I heard a slight ruffling of clothes from where the security guard had been standing, but wasn't sure what could be happening. I heard Kristen slide back Miss Buky's chair. Then I heard some noises on the desk, like someone had joined me on the desk, but I just stayed still, waiting for whatever signals I would be given. I felt two legs on my arms, part of one leg pinning down each of my upper arms. "Interesting, I'm definitely going to like this" I thought. "You can open your eyes now" the hot female security guard said, standing at the end of the desk, near my feet. I opened my eyes and saw her standing there wearing only Miss Buky's navy blue pantyhose. Her pants and panties were gone, that must have been the clothes ruffling that I heard. My arms were being pinned down by Kristen's shins (the fron of her lower legs). She was kneeling over me, facing my pennis, with her pusssy about 10 inches above my face. I had a perfect view up her cheerleader skirt to those sexy black panties she was wearing. "Mind if I join you?" the security guard asked. "Of course not, please do." Kristen replied. The security guard got onto Miss Buky's desk. She stood on the end of the desk between my feet, "spread your legs." Then talking to Kristen she said "Please lower yourself" and Kristen lowered her body down toward my face, her pusssy closer, her skirt now surrounding my face, blocking my view of anything but her panties, her upI heard a slight ruffling of clothes from where the security guard had been standing, but wasn't sure what could be happening. I heard Kristen slide back Miss Buky's chair. Then I heard some noises on the desk, like someone had joined me on the desk, but I just stayed still, waiting for whatever signals I would be given. I felt two legs on my arms, part of one leg pinning down each of my upper arms. "Interesting, I'm definitely going to like this" I thought. "You can open your eyes now" the hot female security guard said, standing at the end of the desk, near my feet. I opened my eyes and saw her standing there wearing only Miss Buky's navy blue pantyhose. Her pants and panties were gone, that must have been the clothes ruffling that I heard. My arms were being pinned down by Kristen's shins (the fron of her lower legs). She was kneeling over me, facing my pennis, with her pusssy about 10 inches above my face. I had a perfect view up her cheerleader skirt to those sexy black panties she was wearing. "Mind if I join you?" the security guard asked. "Of course not, please do." Kristen replied. The security guard got onto Miss Buky's desk.I heard a slight ruffling of clothes from where the security guard had been standing, but wasn't sure what could be happening. I heard Kristen slide back Miss Buky's chair. Then I heard some noises on the desk, like someone had joined me on the desk, but I just stayed still, waiting for whatever signals I would be given. I felt two legs on my arms, part of one leg pinning down each of my upper arms. "Interesting, I'm definitely going to like this" I thought. "You can open your eyes now" the hot female security guard said, standing at the end of the desk, near my feet. I opened my eyes and saw her standing there wearing only Miss Buky's navy blue pantyhose. Her pants and panties were gone, that must have been the clothes ruffling that I heard. My arms were being pinned down by Kristen's shins (the fron of her lower legs). She was kneeling over me, facing my pennis, with her pusssy about 10 inches above my face. I had a perfect view up her cheerleader skirt to those sexy black panties she was wearing. "Mind if I join you?" the security guard asked. "Of course not, please do." Kristen replied. The security guard got onto Miss Buky's desk. The security guard stood between my legs. "Spread your legs" she said looking into my eyes. Now looking at Kristen "please lower yourself" and Kristen began to lower herself toward my face. Her pussy was now just 4 inches from my face, her skirt surrounded my face and obstructed most of my view. Now all I could see was her black panties, her upper thighs and the inside of her cheerleader skirt.
Old 04-28-2002, 12:31 AM
dobbydog

I felt the bottom of a pantyhose covered foot rubbing againts the inside of my left calph. Then up my left inner thigh, back and forth on my left inner thigh. Then the bottom of another pantyhose covered foot rubbing against my right inner thigh. I couldn't see of course, all I could see was Kristen's panties, her upper thighs, and the inside of her skirt, but I could surely feel (and get very horni from) the pantyhose covered feet of the female security guard rubbing against my body. Then the bottom of a pantyhose covered foot began to rub against my hard pennis. I let out a soft moan "mmmm". "Did you hear him moan? He moaned just when your reached his pennis" (Apparently Kristen had been watching the security guard slide the pantyhose covered feet against my body.) "Yeah, I did, ha ha, I bet he's really enjoying this right now," the security guard responded. Kristen commented "I even felt him moan under my skirt, every time he breathes out I can feel it on my bare skin underneath my skirt. If he gets really excited and starts breathing hard and fast, it'll be no secret to me." I just loved that she felt me moan, that she could feel every breath I take on her upper thighs, at the edges of her panties. Then the security guard began to rub her right leg firmly up and down against my bulge, from her knee all the way down to the top of her right foot. (It seems that she must be kneeling on her left knee.) Up and down, up and down, she worked my pennis with her lower right leg covered with Miss Buky's pantyhose. This was so great, this hot security guard, rubbing my dick with a hot teacher's pantyhose, staring at a hot cheerleader's black panties, hiding a pusssy only 4 inches from my face.
Old 05-02-2002, 06:04 PM
HorniGuy

"He's breathing faster, you're doing some good work there, well, I could have told you that anyway, I've been watching very closely" Kristen told the security guard. (For some reason they were talking like I couldn't hear them, actually their voices were somewhat muffled by Kristen's skirt.) "Oooooh that dick", Kristen said definitely staring at my dick, liking what was happening. "I didn't really pay attention to how big his dick was until now. Maybe it's gotten harder since you began working it so wonderfully. This is really starting to turn me on." Kristen said watching the female security guard's lower right leg working my dick.
Old 05-02-2002, 06:27 PM
dobbydog

Up and down, the female security guard worked my pennis hard as she possibly could, grinding her lower right leg against my hard shaft. "Ohhhhh" Kristen moaned, then she began to rub my chest with her soft hands. I really like the feeling of Kristen's hands on my body, as my dick is being pleasured. "This is getting me wet" Kristen said. Wow that's great, her pusssy is just 4 inches from my face and it's getting wet. "ooooh, ooooh, ooooh" Kristen began to make these noises with each stroke of my pennis, she matched the rhythm of the security guard. She also began to rock back and forth, slightly in rhythm with the female security guard's strokes of my dick. "Ohhhhhhh, damn" Kristen softly exclaimed, and at that moment I could see a wet spot on the underside of Kristen's black panties. She had gotten so wet, it had went all the way through her panties. Kristen's moaning got louder, and her pusssy seemed to be getting closer and closer to my face. Her black panties were just a fraction of an inch from my face and I could smell her juices so well, they were amazing. She lowered her pusssy lower onto my face and began to slide her panties back and forth lightly on my face, mostly my nose was rubbed by her panties. I could feel the lips of her pusssy so well through her thin panties. Occasionally she lowered her pusssy low enough for my nose to part her pusssy lips slightly. Still louder, Kristen moaned, "come on make him cum, I want to see him burst, come on, please, ohhhh."
Old 05-03-2002, 09:49 PM
dobbydog

Knowing Kristen was so excited, her pusssy so excited being rubbed against my face, made me so excited, made the pressure in my pennis grow faster. A few more strokes by the female security guard's pantyhose covered lower right leg and I reached orgaasm. My cum burst out of my pennis. I couldn't see where it went, because I was still under Kristen's skirt, but I could feel it on my chest and pennis. I knew the bursts were powerful, obviously because of the amazing situation. Kristen continued to rub her soft hands all over my chest throughout and beyond my orgaasm, she was rubbing the cum that hit my chest all over my chest. I knew that my cum was all over her palms and fingers, ohh what a great thought! She began to rub her pusssy more aggressively against my face. "Wait, wait, let him see what I've done to him, he's felt it, but he hasn't been able to see it in a while," the female security guard ordered Kristen to stop grinding her pusssy on my face. Kristen obeyed the security guard and moved her body as far upward, as she could while still kneeling, her shins were still pinning down my upper arms. Her wet black panties now about 10 inches from my face. I lifted up my head slightly and looked down my body at my cum-covered chest, my pennis also covered in cum three-quarters hard and red from the excitement.
Old 05-04-2002, 12:11 PM
dobbydog

I could also see that the female security guard's the front of the security guard's lower right leg was covered with my cum. The navy blue pantyhose of Miss Buky (the teacher that turned me on every time i saw her) was now partially glistening with a white coating of my sex. I wonder what Miss Buky will think when she finds her cum coated pantyhose? “That cum looks so great on Miss Buky’s pantyhose,” I told the security guard. “I’m sure you love it, consider it my treat,” she replied. She continued “You haven’t seen you cum on Kristen’s cheerleading uniform yet have you?” “No, I haven’t,” I answered, wow, I didn’t think whether or not I got cum on Kristen’s uniform. Kristen stood up on the desk over me and turned around. I could see about 4 large spots on the front of her cheerleading skirt and 2 spots on the lower part of her cheerleading shirt. Wow, I thought I knew it was a powerful orgaasm but I got so much cum to reach Kristen, great! The security guard began to speak "I said that was your treat now it's time for a treat for me and Kristen. We're gonna go to the girls' lockerroom. Where do you want me to leave the pantyhose with your cum on it?" I answered "Will you tie it around the leg of that chair there? I sit there in Miss Buky's class first period. I want her to have some clue that it's my cum." The security guard slide off the pantyhose and handed it to Kristen. Kristen brought the pantyhose up to her nose and smelled the cum on the pantyhose. Then Kristen tied it around the leg of my desk. "Ok, now let's get to the girls' lockerroom," the security guard ordered me and Kristen.