Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 02-03-2002, 06:51 PM
Master's pet tigress

Send a message via AIM to PlayfulTigress Send a message via Yahoo to PlayfulTigress
Post Feast of Sins: A Vampyre's Life

OOC (Out of Character): Welcome One and All to Pixies' dark side... Do not enter this thread if you have a weak stomach a closed mind. It is not for the faint of heart. This thread is a place for Those who hold an interest for Vampyric Erotica and heavy BDSM. This role play is open to all, though, if you wish to play along. I do ask that you introduce your character into the story in a manner that keeps a smooth flow going. And, I ask that you do not harm or kill a character without talking to the role player in PMs first. Respect for other role players is the number one rule here. If you happen to have any questions before posting your contribution, you may PM myself or Prophet Reality. (He is the "main" role for the Vampyres and I am the "main" role for the humans/slaves.)

IC (In Character):
Noemi:

Noemi looked herself over in the silver-backed glass in the dimly lit bathroom of The Inferno. "You look like death!" her mother's words taunted in her head. She scoffed. If only you knew, mother, she thought to herself as she pulled out her burgundy red lipstick from her purse and applied it to her full lips. She studyied herself a moment longer in the mirror. Her iced blue eyes were bloodshot, showing the exhaust within her. She sighed deeply as she turned on the 6" heel of her black velvet calf-high boot and opened the door back to the club.

Nine Inch Nails' Closer pounded through the many speakers throughout the club. The rhythmic beat filled Noemi. Without knowing it, her body swayed to the music as she walked. By the time she reached an outside edge of the dance floor, her body was in full swing. The words of the song, the beat of the music, and the voice of Trent Reznor consumed Noemi's whole being. She was so entranced, she has no idea she was being watched, studied, closely.
Old 02-03-2002, 08:34 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
OCC: Thank you Playful for starting this thread. I know that I will enjoy it. And to everyone else here, please read it before you jump to any conclusions. If it is not for you, then please either remain decent, or send it in PM's. And with that, on with the story.

IC:
He stood in a remote corner of The Inferno . He saw her walk out of the water closet. She swayed with the music as it pounded through the walls of the club. He could tell that she was they called a "Goth" these days. He chuckled to himself and watched as she entered the dance floor. She didn't hunt down a dance partner, but followed the flow of the music by herself.

He looked throughout the rest of club and saw that there were several people just like her, but of difference appearances. Then he saw one of his own and made a subtle gesture. Very quickly the man approached and bowed slightly to him.

"Yes sire?"

In a deep, commanding voice he replied, "Prepare, for the time draws close. The heavens are almost in positon." He waves the man away and returns to his vigil on the club.

Old 02-06-2002, 01:11 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Vaj

He watches the youthful body of Noemi as she weaves and glides to the music. It is so hard pounding, shaking your entire body tot he core. Then he hears a loud scream from across the room. As he whips his head around, his loose braids flies free from around his neck. His long white braided hair snaps out and whips across a young mans face.

The man falls to the floor and pulls his hand away to see blood dripping from his hands. Vaj bends down to the man and stares into his eyes. A force emits from Vaj's stare and teh young man quiets down and starts to laugh. He leaps up and runs out of the Inferno.

He looks back to the source of teh scream and sees a tall dark woman standing in the middle of the dance floor. In her hands is a limp body of some young club goer. Blood dripping from her mouth and from the neck of the club goer. He frowns and lets a gruff tsk escape his pale lips. He should have known better then to bring her out on this of all nights. But what is done is done.

Old 02-23-2002, 10:16 AM
dobbydog

fuck my poo she screamed and he ate shit!
the end.
Old 02-23-2002, 07:17 PM
Master's pet tigress

Send a message via AIM to PlayfulTigress Send a message via Yahoo to PlayfulTigress
Thumbs down

Nice to see children visit adult sites.

<Sarcasm.>

Okay, so my theme wasn't that well liked. It's better than some of the bull shit I've read in this board.
Old 02-26-2002, 05:03 AM
<----Snappin' Pussy

Charming comments by unregistered there.....eewwwwww
Your right P.Tigress....someone needs to grow up

*~Sharni~*

If you go hunting tigers....be prepared when ya catch one!
Old 02-27-2002, 08:16 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Well Tigress, I guess no one else is into our unique styles. Oh well, maybe next time huh?

Old 02-27-2002, 08:46 PM
Master's pet tigress

Thumbs down

Yeah. I guess my writing style is too advanced for Pixies. I guess it could give me more time to work on real stories if I'm not doing in site role play ones...
Old 03-02-2002, 04:00 PM
Unusually Curious

It's better than some of the bull shit I've read in this board.

I guess my writing style is too advanced for Pixies.

and you expect ppl to instantly love your writtings with comments like that

maybe there's two ppl who need to grow up!

Behind me is a Woman rolling her eye's!

The only opinion about me that matters is the one I have of myself
Old 03-02-2002, 04:38 PM
Oral Freak

Playful & Prophet ---

I for one was enjoying your story, and was dismayed when you let the ridiculous comment by that unregistered visitor disrupt it. The vampyre and b/d/s/m lifestyles are not ones I've had much (read: any) experience with, and I have to admit they're a little disquieting to me, but I have an open mind and was really fascinated to see what you two were doing with your roles! I'm not liable to contribute to the story, but I do hope to see it continue so I can read more...

You have to realize that (especially with, shall we say, 'non-traditional' lifestyle choices) you're not going to please all of the people all of the time, and focus on enjoying yourself. After all, it differs only in degree from what we've all done by becoming members here at Pixies' --- we know it brings us enjoyment (oh, does it ever ) but it's not necessarily something that would be widely accepted in the outside world. We don't let that stop us!

I have to say, though, Playful, that I tend to agree somewhat with Bilbo, although perhaps he could have stated his point a little more kindly. Your 'I'll take my toys and go home' attitude about this isn't going to win you friends or encourage much maturity in others.

I hope you do keep writing, and participating in these interactive stories. Perhaps you could paste the start of your story into a new thread and continue it there without the distraction of the unnecessarily crude comments.

--- sweetstuff
Old 03-02-2002, 05:02 PM
Master's pet tigress

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally posted by Bilbo
...and you expect ppl to instantly love your writtings with comments like that

Bilbo,

It's not a matter of if Prophet or I need to grow up. I see myself as a very mature person. I would never go to someone else's thread and "hide" as an unregistered unknown person to go insult someone or to sabotage their thread. And, I do not "expect" people to "instantly love" my writings. Again, I am more mature than that. Thank you.

~Lindsay
Old 03-02-2002, 05:12 PM
dobbydog

I nerver mentioned Profit
Old 03-02-2002, 05:20 PM
Unusually Curious

there you go

Behind me is a Woman rolling her eye's!

The only opinion about me that matters is the one I have of myself
Old 03-02-2002, 05:55 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Quote:
Originally posted by Bilbo
and you expect ppl to instantly love your writtings with comments like that

Of all the people, I never suspected Bilbo to come out and make a comment like this. Whatever happened to "If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all." Playful and I tried to bring our taste and style here, and did not recieve much encouragement from members. Many views, but no comments though. Then we get an unregistered, immature child make a stupid comment.

Hey Bilbo, have you ever thought of maybe making encouraging comments. Like for instance, "I wouldn't say advanced, maybe different and unique."

And Bilbo, I think I can say that I am more grown up then a lot of the people that visit. After all, no one what I have endured in my life or yours either. So instead of making discouraging comments, how about helpful and supportive ones next time.

Old 03-02-2002, 06:18 PM
<----Snappin' Pussy

Quote:
I would never go to someone else's thread and "hide" as an unregistered unknown person to go insult someone or to sabotage their thread.

I maybe wrong here....but you seem to be implying Tigress that it was a hiding registered member that made the first comment....exactly what are you basing this assumption on?..... Just curious
To be quite honest i dont think any member here would do such a thing....you must realise that there are a hell of a lot of Unregistered guests that pass through Pixies....and anyone of them may have dropped that offensive comment in...

*~Sharni~*

If you go hunting tigers....be prepared when ya catch one!