Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 12-25-2001, 07:06 PM
Passion & Power

Send a message via MSN to Glyndwr Send a message via Yahoo to Glyndwr
High on an island with a special lady...

As we stand on top of the mountain the rest of the island is spread before us like a patchwork bedspread, in the distance the azure sea is tipped white as it breaks over golden sands and jagged rocks. You lean back into me, the distant pounding of the surf is echoed by my heart beating a low rhythm against your body, my arms, bronzed by the sun, cocoon you in a sensual heat warmer than the setting sun. I feel you press closer, your spine moulding to the contours of my chest, my nostrils are full of the scent of your hair, saltwater and shampoo mingling with the fragrances from the flowers on the many bushes around us. Tipping my head I nuzzle the ivory skin of your neckline just behind your ear, my warm breath moves stray strands of hair tickling your neck, you squirm in my hold.

From nowhere a gentle mist of fine warm rain starts to fall, we stand for a moment… still… in the shower letting the drops settle lightly on our faces, droplets forming upon droplets before running in clear threads over cheeks and brows. I turn you toward me and look into the dark hazel of your almond eyes, the water attached to your lashes accentuates their length making your whole expression even more appealing. You look up, your mouth invitingly slightly parted, the full redness of your lips framing the paler pink tip of your tongue, I press my lips to yours in a long, deep, passionate kiss that sends tremors through my body. Our whole beings are crushed together as we embrace, the end of your tongue snakes between my lips flickering over the sharp edge of my teeth until it meets it's mate, touching and curling around each other until our lips part for breath.

When we separate I push you toward the cover of a tall palm, it's broad green leaves affording us cover from the falling moisture. You retreat before me until your back contacts the solid wooden trunk, I pause and gaze at you. The white blouse is almost see through, the dark pink circles of your nipples clearly visible through the wet fabric. Your thin cotton skirt clings seductively to your legs like a second skin. I reach up with my hands and slowly, deliberately begin to undo the buttons on your blouse. Starting at the top I ease each little disc through it's hole, peeling back the sheer material exposing more of your flesh as I progress lower. The buttons that hold the shirt over the rise of your breasts undo easily and I slide the lapels back opening your bosom to my sight and touch. I can see the buds at the apex of each breast puckering as the cool air swirls around them, I lightly brush each one with the palms of my hands, circling the palms outwards from the centre before cupping each globe and squeezing them together into a soft warm golden valley. Continuing with the unbuttoning my fingers track downwards until the last fastener is apart and the blouse falls open from your shoulders. Using just the extreme tips of my fingers I track back up your torso, lightly crossing your stomach and flanks then caressing the rounded sides of each breast I hold them as I dip my mouth to each nipple in turn. Initially nibbling the peak between my teeth I suck the fully hard nipples into my mouth in turn, moistening the tips with my tongue, spiralling them as I knead and massage the soft tit flesh while you moan almost inaudibly under your breath.

One of my hands drops to the sodden material covering your knees and I ruck the fabric up with my fingers until I make contact with the warmth of your skin. Sliding my hand upward, I feel you shift your weight parting your legs at the sensation of exploring fingers. My hand slips readily between your thighs stroking upwards I feel goosebumps raise on your skin as I get ever closer to the centre of your sex. My finger makes connection with the outer folds of your labia, instantaneously the nipple between my lips puckers and throbs as you roll your shoulders pressing the heaving weight of your breasts against my willing mouth, again another little moan escapes your lips. Gently I stroke my hand over the soft curls of your pubis mound and then back over your lower lips, softly easing them apart, feeling my way into the soft moist opening, dividing the crease of flesh with a probing finger, insinuating it deeper as you squirm against my hand. I push hard against your clitoris with the ball of my hand pressing your ass firmly against the tree.

Through soft gasping breaths I hear you whisper “Now, now, I’m yours, take me”
I straighten and crush against you, your hands reach urgently for my belt buckle, trembling fingers undo the buttons on my jeans as you search for my erection. At the same time my hands pull the hem of your skirt higher, raising the front and sides towards your hips, you free my engorged shaft from it’s hiding place and I step even closer, our bodies melt together as our union is formed. My penis has slid deep inside you, stretching and filling your tunnel, my thrusts lifting you almost to your toes, your weight pushing down, your fingers clutching at my shoulders as tremors of pleasure well up from the pit of your stomach, as hot needles of lust course through your body your nails dig further into the muscle of my shoulders. With a powerful thrust of my legs I lift you off the floor, you almost yelp with pleasure and surprise catching the sound in the back of your throat. Turning from the tree I lower you to the ground and position myself between your legs, driving slowly at first then faster, and faster I piston my cock in and out of your wet pussy, thrusting in and up striving for climax. Your outstretched arms are flung wide, your fingers scrabbling at the grass as we near a mutual fulfilment, underneath me I can feel your hips bucking up to meet each thrust then collapsing into the damp turf. A dryness fills my throat as my scrotum tightens, my straight thrusts change to a circular grind as I seek to get further inside you, the first jets of cum erupt in a hot spray against your vaginal walls, the wall muscles contract and ripple as you grip the floor harder lifting handfuls of grass while a long low guttural groan breaks from your mouth. At this moment of ardour all that matters is the feverish gratification of our desires, our two bodies writhing together as my seed passes between us, each ejaculatory spasm sending hot bullets to their target. At the crescendo your knees rise and your legs lock around my hips, trapping me inside you, our mouths crushed together for what I hope is eternity. Slowly the breathing becomes more measured as our muscles relax, the still falling rain seeming like a cooling shower on our exhausted frames, the first stars of the evening glimmer overhead. We embrace and drift, our minds full of each other. Your hand slipped into mine then squeezing gently says more than a thousand words……..

I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul

Old 12-27-2001, 10:38 AM

Beautiful
Old 12-27-2001, 11:19 AM
~*Forget Me Not*~

A way to a woman's heart..... is one of Glyndwr's erotic stories....

A++ Glyndwr!

"Never shall I forget the time I spent with you. Please
continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours."
Ludwig van Beethoven (1770-1827)

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
Old 12-27-2001, 05:41 PM
Passion & Power

Thankyou ladies I am humbled before your kind words.

Old 01-02-2002, 11:15 AM

Unbelievable!:)))
Should i say more?
Old 01-03-2002, 07:02 PM
Passion & Power

Quote:
Originally posted by islandbabe
Unbelievable!:)))
Should i say more?

You could always whisper in my ear ;)

Old 01-04-2002, 08:05 AM

Glad to c u r still around.Thanks
Old 01-26-2002, 02:12 PM

WOW

They just keep getting better and better.

WOW

Sher
Old 01-27-2002, 04:39 AM

Send a message via AIM to The LOM
Glyndwr most certainly is well "wired"... this is the first of yours I've read... very impressive! ~peace~
Old 07-11-2002, 12:47 PM
the Lusty Wench

ahhhh, Glyndwr .... you say it all soooo well! I'm not on an island, but there are palm trees, ocean and lots of exotic flowers here ... maybe you could visit in my dreams. :) jjjjbo
Old 07-11-2002, 05:52 PM
Passion & Power

Quote:
Originally posted by jjjjbo
ahhhh, Glyndwr ...... maybe you could visit in my dreams. :) jjjjbo

Hi jjjjbo

When do you sleep?

Old 07-11-2002, 06:13 PM
the Lusty Wench

Usually I start sleeping about 2:00 a.m. and end around 7:00 - but if I knew you'd be visiting my dreams, well, I'd start right now! lol then again, if you were really there, sooner or later I'm sure we'd fall into an exhausted sleep, me with my hand resting over your heart, reassured by the even tempo pressing into my palm.
Old 07-11-2002, 06:18 PM
Passion & Power

If I was there I'm certain there would be no even tempo from my heartbeat :D

Old 07-11-2002, 06:26 PM
the Lusty Wench

Not even after we've had marathon sex .... ok, I guess I know what you mean, I'm not sure I'd actually be able to sleep next to you -- too many possibilities about the next encounter burning in my brain. :)
Old 07-11-2002, 06:45 PM
Passion & Power

~lol~ reading back my previous post I'd meant to imply that my heartbeat would be racing that much that there would not be an even pace to it. However it ended up looking like I would have a cardiac arrest with no heartbeat at all. Perhaps a marathon sex session with you would be the death of me :) What a way to go ;)