Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 3.75 average. Display Modes
Old 11-13-2001, 06:18 AM
~*Forget Me Not*~

Damn Darren !!!......Looks like that reporter from the "Inquisitive" discovered us!!....DAMN PRESS!!!

"Never shall I forget the time I spent with you. Please
continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours."
Ludwig van Beethoven (1770-1827)

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
Old 11-13-2001, 07:43 AM
Has Left Pixies for GOOD

WOW, WHAT A SCOOP!!!

Old 11-13-2001, 08:37 AM
Here find old friends!

Send a message via AIM to darrenfate Send a message via Yahoo to darrenfate
The lust burning in in your eyes is only quenchable from the wild passionate sex yet to come. You growl at me and deliberately force me to stay where we are, in full view of that photographer from the "Inquisitive".

I am on the edge, you now exactly how close you can take me. Aside from your eyes, the single most sexy part of your body is your mouth. Its so versatile, so expressive, able to convey your mood with just a subtle shift of appearance. I can tell with just a glance whether to kiss you or duck! Nothing subtle now, you suck me completely, your throat now relaxed you engulf every last inch of me! Sensing my slight hestitation, you murmur, "Feed my mouth now, there is time enough for my pussy later!" With that I explode, wave after wave of beautiful white cum is shot down your eager throat, and you lap up every last drop, continuing to suck me until I am completely dry.

As I pull you to your feet and we embrace, you whisper in my ear "The film critic at the "Inquisitive", reviewing my last romantic comedy wrote that I was "wooden" in my portrayal of the love interest. I guess they won't say that ever again!" Stunned, I look at you, there is a subtle smirk is on your face. Once again Diva, you have won, beaten the press at their own game.

I grab your hand and race with you to the shower. I'm not through with you yet, I say hoarsely. Your perfect pussy is now the object of my desire. I can't tell for certain, but I believe I heard you purr ...
" Each day through my window, I watch her as she passes by, I say to myself, you're such a lucky guy. To have a girl like her, is truly a dream come true. Out of all the fellas in the world, she belongs to me. ..
...This couldn't be a dream, for too real it all seems...

But it was just my imagination, runnin away with me, it was just my imagination, runnin away with me. "

Smokey Robinson
Old 11-13-2001, 09:55 AM
~*Forget Me Not*~

Purrring is what I do best! ;)

We were like two lustful teens, racing towards the bathroom.
Still in a lip lock, we could barely keep our hands from each other.
You were right , the best is yet to come...Nothing like having great
sex in the middle of the day!

Once in the bathroom, you grab me and sit me up on the counter in front of the huge bevelled wall mirror. With your back towards me you start the shower...Mmmmmmm what a view I had!
Your perfect butt seemed to be winking at me..your bag hanging loosely and relaxed...
(Mmmm could this be possibly happening I thought to myself?)
You then turn and say "After you.." Just then I grab your hand and pull your forcefully towards me. I wrap my legs around your waist, hy hands around your neck and thrust my dripping wet pussy into your groin. Instant hard on once again. Without using any hands..your manhood slips inside of me with ease...Ohhh if the reporter could see us now!

The bathroom filled with a hot mist covering our entire sweat drenched bodies.
You are thrusting very hard now..holding my hips in place...
My back arches towards the mirror in pure exctasy....you then place your hands on my breats and sqeeze them so very hard... pulling them towards you with every motion your hips make. Both pounding with everything we have, you lift me up off the counter and carry me to the shower and let the hot water hit our entangled bodies...it was almost like making love under a waterfall...so very erotic......Mmmmmmmm....so orgasmic!!

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
Old 11-13-2001, 10:32 AM
Here find old friends!

Mmmm, we fit together so well my Diva! You are so wet, inside and out! I slide so easily and so far within you. We establish a rhythm that carries our ecstacy to unheard of heights. As I hold you high in the air, your breasts madly bouncing independent of your body, the visual sights making me growl with desire. Your eyes widen in lust and anticipation as an incredible electric shock coarses through your body, an orgasm of gigantic proportions shakes you, the first wave turns out to be merely a hint of the succeeding orgasms that rack your body, satisfying the core of your being.

Still inside you, I carry us out of the shower, and into the bedroom. Dripping wet, I continue to pump your wanton pussy, now just a bit slower. I lean forward, and say, "But wait there's more". With that, I pull out of you and back, flipping you onto your stomach your incredibly shaped round ass fills my view. "I want you from behind, baby" ....

Will a week be enough?
" Each day through my window, I watch her as she passes by, I say to myself, you're such a lucky guy. To have a girl like her, is truly a dream come true. Out of all the fellas in the world, she belongs to me. ..

But it was just my imagination, runnin away with me, it was just my imagination, runnin away with me. "

Smokey Robinson
Old 11-13-2001, 10:49 AM
~*Forget Me Not*~

"Take me any which way you want" I whimpered....

I simply want to completely please you.....

With each stroke taken, my hands grab a hold of the sheets and I hang on for the ride of my life. Screams of delight start to fill the the sunlite room...."Oh Yes... Harder Darren..harder...please don't stop!" The harder you pound the louder I scream! "Ohh, that's it...fuck me hard..Oh yes...yes ..Yes!!!!!!" I can feel you tensing up as I speak...you are about ready to shoot your load...I whisper, "Don't waste in in there...I want you to shoot ot all over my face....!" And just then you pull out and turn me around and sprays' of warm, hot cum start hitting my face....MMMMMMMMMm..... It felt so good...and to watch it ooze out of you was a complete turn on..... I try feverishly to suck the remaining drops off your spent, throbbing cock.............

Old 11-13-2001, 11:13 AM
Here find old friends!

Ohh Diva,

You have completely and utterly satisfied me in every way. As I watch your still eager tongue lap up my cum from your body, I'm struck by just how good we are together. It all stems from an unheard desire - almost a competition amongst us, to please the other. The ebb and flow, with each one taking their turn at the proper time, we are both moved far beyond the sexual pleasure boundaries that we thought existed.

Its time to get dressed, my dear, lets hit the town. I want to buy you a Hard Rock Cafe Maui t-shirt that you can wear braless! We jump into the rental car, and arrive to begin our walk along the beach. There, did you see that humpback whale breach? During our Hard Rock repast, you slip your shoes off and playfully run your foot up and down my legs. Several times, you rest it in my crotch, stirring me yet again!

As we drive back to the Four Seasons, I want you all over again, just as you intended. The night is still young, possibilities unlimited.

Tomorrow I have my own surprise for you Diva. I will take you to the rainy side of the island, to the rainforests and wild bamboo stands. I shiver with anticipation. Your body, vibrantly glowing with health and beauty will be such a contrast underneath me on the rainforest's black sand beaches!

Darren

Smokey Robinson

Last edited by darrenfate : 11-13-2001 at 11:16 AM.
Old 11-14-2001, 09:16 AM
Here find old friends!

I sleep soundly cradling you in my arms, in the classic spooning postion, we just fit together so well like this. I dream of you Diva.

I awake before you (no stretch there) and pack a picnic lunch for us with just the usual items, smoked salmon, freshly baked bread, Australian Shiraz, and a small cooler filled with ice holding dessert.

I pack a few things for the beach, and then wake you gently, hot macadamia nut coffee in hand. Awake darling Diva, you can sleep in the car, its a long twisting four hr drive. Without (much) protest you comply. As we drive, the island changes character, getting wetter and more lush with each bend in the road.

Your eyes take in the huge red flowers and the magnificent rain forest canopy I know the area well, I pull up in a small secluded indentation roadside. I take your hand and walk you through the rocks to the beach below. Did you ever notice how I always walk behind you? Its so I can stare at that beautiful ass of yours as it sways deliciously in front of me.

You lay down the large towel, openly purring with delight. You slip your swimsuit top off, and lie down on your stomach, enjoying the suns rays. Looking down at your form, I feel completely yours. Lotion my back, will you Darren, you ask...

Smokey Robinson
Old 11-14-2001, 11:24 AM
~*Forget Me Not*~

"This place is so beautiful, so refreshing"...I say, as you massage my back with the oil. " It feels so good after the long drive here. How did you ever find this secluded beach? I guess it don't matter...it's me with you here.. right now...Mmmmm...I thought to myself.

As you apply the oil, I can feel your hands covering every inch of me, not to miss a spot...
I can see from the corner of my eye that you are enjoying it. You move down to my legs and apply some lotion there as well, but not without giving my ass a few sweet kisses and nibbles....

Once you think I have enough sun screen on, you lie back
beside me and say "Ahhhh this is the life...!" "The sun, surf, private beach and my Diva..What more can a man ever want!"

I guess I must have dozed off for a few minutes under the hot sun.. Because when I awoke you were not beside me.
I sat up and started looking around...I spotted you sitting on the rock, where the waves were pounding up against it.
You were so very handsome, sitting there..the water splashing up on your spectacular muscular form...I was getting wet just looking at you.

My eyes were completly focused on you...and before you know it I was rubbing my clit and fingering myself under the hot sun....Mmmmm....My suit bottom's were in the way so I took them off....the sun hitting my exposed pussy felt really, really good..
Not to often one can sun tan in the nude, away from the press. I continued rubbing my clit and bringing myself to orgasm after orgasm...
When I opened my eyes.. you were standing right on top of me.......

Old 11-14-2001, 02:44 PM
Here find old friends!

The soft wind lightly blows, its salty tinge reminding me its the vast Pacific Ocean that I now survey. I feel like I am the luckiest man on the face of the earth at this very moment. The sun, the hot black sand, and Diva are all here. Thinking of Diva, I glance back over my shoulder.

I smile slowly, as she has her hand between her legs, head thrown back, caught in a Kodak moment! Her body gentle shakes with each successive orgasm, her thoughts elsewhere as she rocks herself to self induced ecstacy.

Never have I wanted her more! What a sight, those lush curves of her body contrasting so starkly with the black sand. The only thing missing is me! Gone from my mind was the gentleness of last night, I wanted her totally amd immediately.

As I stand over you Diva your eyes fly open. I push you roughly back, and leap on you like a wild beast. With one large thrust I fill your pussy with the entire length of my cock. Over and over I plunge into you your eyes rolling back in your head. In the back of my mind I hear sounds from the road above, yet nothing will stop me from my lust crazed state ...

Smokey Robinson
Old 11-14-2001, 08:11 PM
~*Forget Me Not*~

The animal deep within your soul is finally being unleashed...

You are thrusting into me like there will never be a tomorrow.
Each and every pound into my soaked pussy is greater than the last..the harder they are the louder your moans and groans....Mmmmm..
The look in your eyes...so devilish yet so very mysterious...I never know what you will do next...

Old 11-14-2001, 09:22 PM
Here find old friends!

With another great push I sink to your core. Unexpectedly, I lift you off the ground, still embedded deep within you. Like the old Burt Lancaster movie, I carry you down to the waters edge and continue to make love to you as the waves crash over us, oblivious to the world beyond. Another of my fantasies fulfilled, sweet Diva! Whatever we have left to give each other I want from you yet this day, in every way.

Right in throes of our lust, I look up to see upon the cliff a long lensed camera held in the quivering hands of an Aussie photographer! He begins fumbling in his flak jacket for another roll of film. We have just made his day, hell his year, as the Inquistor has offered a bounty upon any paparrazi pics of you that become available, so renowned is your fame! The 10K reward will double this poor sod's income!

I shout, yet the little man freezes, transfixed by what he sees! Unhappily I withdraw from you unspent, and upon standing he scrambles away in fear of his very life! With a squeal of his jeep's tires he is gone.

Enraged at the intrusion I stand veins bulging from my neck, fists clenching and unclenching. You rise behind me, put a soft hand on my shoulder and speak....

Smokey Robinson
Old 11-15-2001, 09:16 AM
~*Forget Me Not*~

"Don't worry about it Babe..I recognize that Oldfart even from here. I can handle him. He is money hungry so I will just up the bid on those photos. I will call him later..."

With a smile, you turn slightly towards me... Your physique was amazing. Even after the intrusion of the paparazzi, you were still semi hard.

"Are you sure you can handle him? I don't want your sexy self plastered all over the tabloids!" I grab your hand and pull you closer to me.."Yes Darling, I can handle almost anything," as I gently brush the hair from your forhead and my other hand massages your beautiful, unspent penis.

"Let's not spoil this wonderful day worring about this", as I kiss the veins away from your neck.......Now where were we....oh yes...I remember...." And with that, I drop to my knees and become one again with your weakened manhood. I gently take it all in..almost like I was going to swallow it whole. Twirling my tongue over it and applying a little bit of pressure with my tightly wrapped lips...I move my fingers across your chest, around to your back and grab a hold of your sexy cheeks..With a rhytmic motion I start pulling you in and out of my mouth..I can feel your heart beating on my tongue...your shaft is hard once again...Your moans, very apparent....my hands firmly grasping your ass..

You grab my head and start pounding it against your groin....You were fucking my mouth to your content....Mmmmmmm..your pre-cum tasted so sweet....And I thought to myself...

"Mmmmmm I wonder if he can handle me doing......?"

Old 11-15-2001, 05:24 PM
Here find old friends!

I can see by the malevolent look in your eyes that something wicked this way comes, or is it cums? Nevertheless, you have this disarming way of easing my tension, of making me focus on the mouth, er task at hand! You do hate so to be ignored don't you my Diva! Of all the mean things that I could do to you, ignoring you would be at the top of your list! But believe me, with your sex appeal, that will never happen in my lifetime!

You shift positions, grasping my member tightly, stand, grinning. "Are you ready for anything", you ask? I can see that I should be careful with my reply. This is not a casual comment that you toss out. Your charms prove irresistable, however, and I cave in like a sandcastle trying to deny a mighty wave. "Yes, Diva.", I reply. "Are you sure", you ask softly, eyes avoiding mine. I think to myself, not for the first time, damn you and your mystical power over me . Struggling to come up with something that is not so lame, the best I can do is say: "Yes, only remember, my turn is next" .....

Smokey Robinson
Old 11-16-2001, 10:25 AM
~*Forget Me Not*~

'We'll you are going to have to catch me first!" And with that said I ran into the water, leaving you standing in my dust!!

The water was a bit cold..but I never really noticed it! I started swimming away from you, being the avid swimmer that I am, you couldn't catch up to me! You repeatdly kept saying "Ok Divaaaaaaa..... I give up, come back here!" But I didn't give in...not yet.

I wanted you to watch me.... to see the hot sun glistenning off my ass with every dive I took...to see my breasts floating...that's what I wanted...Ohhh yes... for you to want something so bad, that you ached for it.

You stood there mesmerzized by my every move. Ohh How you wanted me! And ohhh How I loved to tease you!!!!

I lost view of you for a split second..and looked around. You were nowhere in sight! I was a bit frightenned. There are sharks in these waters...Ohhhh My God ....I thought...what if............