Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 11-12-2001, 09:51 AM
DreamGrrl

^_^

Yes, Thamuss - please, keep the most excellent work up!

^_^
Old 11-12-2001, 10:48 AM
Here find old friends!

Send a message via AIM to darrenfate Send a message via Yahoo to darrenfate
Excellent prose my good Thamuss! Lead on MacDuff!

D
" Each day through my window, I watch her as she passes by, I say to myself, you're such a lucky guy. To have a girl like her, is truly a dream come true. Out of all the fellas in the world, she belongs to me. ..
...This couldn't be a dream, for too real it all seems...

But it was just my imagination, runnin away with me, it was just my imagination, runnin away with me. "

Smokey Robinson
Old 11-13-2001, 10:44 PM
Thamuss

Hi Folk...Thanks for the kind words. Ready4Ty has E-mailed me privately to encourage, but I hadn't seen much response, so I've let the story drop for the past week. However, I'll whip out another Chapter at least. With multiple story lines heading off it could grow exponentially, so I'll just do another Chapter or Two and put it to bed, starting another story later.

Again, THANKS! Glad you enjoyed it
Old 11-15-2001, 11:43 PM
Thamuss

Becky was beginning to come out of shock from her weekend ordeal. She vaguely remembered watching as her mother had removed her clothes and begun to perform sex acts with the convicts. But most of the rest was just a blur of images that she found impossible to sort out.

She remembered screaming uncontrollably and then becoming aware that a nurse and doctor were trying to restrain her. She remembered they had given her a shot, but not much else. That was a week ago. She had stayed home for a few days, and then had gone back to school.

Desperately she tried to pretend that nothing had happened. Slowly her classmates had accepted her back and the questions had ceased.

But Becky lived with fear. She avoided seeing or talking to Pillar, and Pillar didn't seem to mind. The image of her best friends naked body being buffeted between two of the convicts refused to leave her mind. She knew Pillar well enough to know that the teen girl was participating willingly.

And now the pretty teenager felt utterly alone. The depression and fear had driven her to the breaking point.

She had left science and just couldn't go on. She was sitting in a stall in the girl's room, softly sobbing, thinking that she was alone.

"Hey, are you all right in there?" a girl's voice broke through her tears.

"Oh! uh...Yes, I'm fine!" Becky said, her voice shaking as she tried to control herself.

"Well, you don't sound fine. You wanna talk about it?" the voice said.

Embarrassed, Becky decided to leave the school and walk home. She wiped her eyes and pushed open the stall door.

Kathleen Parker, head cheerleader, was looking at her with compassion.

"Oh, Hi Becky...I guess you've had it kind of rough this past week, huh?" she said softly.

Becky was surprised. Kathleen was the most popular girl in the school and she didn't know that Kathleen even knew who she was!

"Yeah...well..." Becky began, but the gentle look in Kathleen's eyes and her own misery led her emotions to burst and she began sobbing loudly.

Kathleen pulled Becky into her arms, patting her on the back and comforting her. The two girls stood hugging one another as Becky sobbed through her pain and Kathleen gently consoled her. Finally, her crying ceased somewhat. She felt comfortable with her head on Kathleen's shoulder and her Kathleen's hand gently stroking her back.

"Say, you feel like skipping school? I have a Hot Tub and pool at my house and my parents are gone for the day. You wanna go relax?" Kathleen said.

Becky smiled. That sounded like fun.

Over the next few days, Becky and Kathleen grew close. Though pretty herself, Becky was aware that Kathleen was gorgeous. She was tall, had honey blond hair that cascaded down her shoulders and back, gorgeous blue eyes and bee stung lips. She was the prototypical cheerleader.

Becky spent Friday night at Kathleen's house. They watched videos, hit the hot tub, and then crawled into Kathleen's queen size bed. They made small talk and then Kathleen began to softly talk in a hesitant voice about how her Uncle had raped her the previous year.

Hearing Kathleen's story affected Becky deeply and within a few moments, Becky was releasing the memories, sobbing as she told about watching her mother and Pillar being raped, and then how each of the men had raped her. She allowed Kathleen to hold her as she sobbed out her story. She felt so peaceful and protected as the beautiful girl held her close.

And then she became aware of Kathleen's hand moving lower and lower down her back. Becky wasn't afraid. In fact, she realized with a shock that her body was mildly aroused! She didn't protest when Kathleen's hand moved under her nighty and began caressing the soft skin of her back. It felt so good.

Kathleen whispered "D-Do you want me to s-stop, Becky?"

Softly, Becky said "No, that feels good." She lifted her face to look into Kathleen's face. And she then realized that she wanted to do something she'd never thought about before. She wanted to kiss this girl!

Trembling, Becky put her hands on Kathleen's face and gently pulled it forward as she lifted her mouth.

And then she felt the softness of lips on hers and with a tremor and a moan, Becky kissed her new friend. It was very soft, very gentle. After a minute, they stopped as if by mutual consent and just looked at one another. And then Kathleen kissed her, and Becky opened her mouth and kissed her back wetly. Never had she kissed anyone like this. The boy's she had kissed were forceful, and the men who had raped her had simply thrust their tongues into her mouth, uncaring of her feelings.

But she found herself writhing against Kathleen’s body, and she groaned up into her open mouth when she felt Kathleen's hand move down and caress the nylon of her panties right on her bottom!

Becky began to search her friends body as well, and within a minute, the two girl's were only wearing panties. Becky could feel Kathleen's hard nipples pressed against her body. She froze when Kathleen's hand moved under the waistband of her panties below her belly and she felt fingers brushing through her pussy hair.

"Oh my god!!!!!" she moaned as she felt Kathleen's fingers gently part her wet labia and stroke up and down the throbbing flesh of her pussy. Becky couldn't believe how excited she felt. She pushed her hips towards Kathleen's fingers, attempting to impale herself on those gentle digits.

Kathleen broke the kiss, and looking into Becky's eyes, she whispered "Open your legs, Becky."

Becky didn't hesitate in the least, but moved her legs apart. She cried out with joy as she felt a single finger worming between the walls of her pussy, slipping deep inside her cunt and making her nipples throb with pleasure.

Kathleen was gentle at first as she finger fucked Becky's tight young pussy, rubbing back and forth across her clit and then thrusting fingers deep inside her girlfriend's pussy, circling and then rubbing her pussy walls.

Kathleen brought Becky to an orgasm and kissed her as the pretty teen girl writhed, her body shaking and her mind exploding in pleasure. Becky eagerly found Kathleen's pussy and began fingering her as well. Far into the night the beautiful girl's explored one another's body, touching one another intimately and eventually drinking from the copious flows of liquid flowing from between their legs. Too numerous to count were the cries, moans and whispered endearments the gasping mouths made to one another.

Finally, exhausted and covered in sweat, they held one another's heaving bodies and drifted off to sleep.
Old 11-16-2001, 03:24 AM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
Cool

Well, an awesome story to far Thamuss. I will be sad to see it end. And I would hate to ruin by trying to add on to it. It is best to leave masterpieces to the master who created it.

Old 11-16-2001, 06:15 AM
Thamuss

Epilogue

Becky and Kathleen spent a great deal of time together the next few months and frequently enjoyed one another's body. But they realized after time that they also hungered for boy's as well, and they resumed dating. Becky was very selective in whom she would date. But when some lucky boy was awarded an evening, he would always return home completely sated and in awe of the sexual hunger Becky exposed to him.

Ironically, Becky married a Correctional officer. He rose through the ranks and became Warden, and Becky loves him deeply, her love fueled by the knowledge that he is in control of the kinds of animals who raped her. Becky and Kathleen spend one week a year doing a "vacation" for girl's only. Their husbands and friends think its cute; a kind of "girl's night out". But those vacations satisfy the secret appetite and lust for one another's bodies the girl's had discovered long ago.

Suzanne continued to give herself to her Father In Law. He was very gentle with her but never faild to satisfy her with his hands and fingers, mouth and his prick, and she came to fall in love with him. When Suzanne's husband left her for his secretary, she received a huge settlement and promptly moved in to her Father In Law's house. She does all the housekeeping duties, cooking and doing laundry, effectively serving as his wife. He in turn spending no less than an hour fucking her every night, sometimes for several hours in every imaginable way. She is quite content.

Pillar entered a phase of her life when she was convinced she was a nymphomaniac. She fucked her father regularly, as well as boys at schools, eventually seducing three of her male teachers who rewarded her with copious amounts of their cum inside her body and top grades. She felt the greatest pleasure when two or more boy's were using her, during which times she would lose control, sobbing and crying and laughing as overpowering waves of orgasm washed over her again and again.

But she mostly enjoyed going for "counseling" all during her last year of High School. Father Thomas introduced her to several of his colleagues. She loved serving these holy men with her body, agreeing to any obscene and erotic request they made upon her.

After High School, Pillar was given the job of secretary to the Bishop. All of the secretarial work was done by a 68 year old woman. Pillar spent her time working under the Bishop himself. In addition, she accompanied him to various parishes to service those who deserved a reward for their hard work and effort.

The "Sex Sister" scandal finally exposed her activities and resulted in a shakeup in the church of that area, with the resignation of a number of priests. Pillar attempted marriage, but failed, being unable to be satisfied by one man. She moved to California and made a great deal of money as a High priced prostitute. She invested the money wisely and became independently wealthy. She now lives in the Virgin Islands off the interest from her investments, supporting herself and a variety of local young men who plunge into her willing body, one after another until they are exhausted.

Though her dreams of a normal life are shattered and beyond reach, Pillar has a certain peace and enjoyment from the life she lives. From virginal and naive catholic school girl, Pillar made the transition to raped beauty, on to becoming a father fucker indulging in incest, and at last, a whore for the church. Perhaps Pillar's descent was inevitable.

There are times she wishes to return to the unknowing virginal state before her rape. But as the sun sets and three young High School boys thrust in and out of her body, wringing cum after cum from her pleasure wracked body, Pillar simply wallows in the pool of pleasure into which she has descended.

The End
Old 02-11-2003, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

GREAT story!!! I loved it!!! I stayed glued to my computer, reading your story for about an hour and a half. A lot of stories are never so well thought out and with wording that fits... And people at collage said I was a good writter... I should print out your story and prove to them that I'm not the only writter out there... Well, anyways, great job!!! I can't wait till I can find another one of your stories. ((I'm still browsin' and I dunno if you made another yet.)) Good luck on your other stories!!! I'm sure they'll be just as good.
Old 03-02-2003, 11:51 PM

A wonderful and well written story I'm sure that it will be added to the site permanently. The style is quite similar to the writing of Maxime. I do hope that you will write another it is obvios that you put a lot of thought into your work. I just discovered this site 3 days ago ill be sure to post some of my own work that's been gathering dust on the old hard-drive. Keep up the excellent work!

-Yogi Berra

"Running is good. It is good for your feet, and it is good for your legs. It is also good for the ground, it makes it feel needed"

-Snoopy