Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-05-2008, 09:34 AM
Pixies Flirt

Send a message via AIM to 1nutworld
A special invitation

To all my Pixies Friends, you are coordially invited to listen live (if you wish) to my news broadcasts that will air starting next week on our cluster of stations.

Our cluster has started live internet streaming, and since our news director, Michigan Radio Hall of Fame broadcaster Les Root is going on vacation next week.

Since he will be gone, SOMEONE will have to fill in and I have been tabbed with the task.

My broadcasts will be at 7:00, 8:00 and 9:00, am est, all next week (August 11-15, as well as September 2 -5, 2008.) You can hear me those times on Supertalk 1570 - www.supertalk1570.com

at 6:30, 7:30 and 8:30 am on The Fox. www.classicfox.com

at 5:20, and 5:50 am as well as during the 6, 7, and 8 oclock hours on CK105.5 - www.wwck.com

On each page there is a listen live link, that SHOULD be on the right hand side of the page, click on that, and there will be a link that will open up to install the listening software, and the streaming should start shortly there after.

Listen if you want, but it's truly and honor to be tabbed to fill in for a Michigan legend.

Thanks, and I'll see you "on the air".
Old 08-05-2008, 09:36 AM
Not there yet.....

Cool.......... Congrats 1nutworld!!!

I'll try to be there..........

Afternoon Delight

Delightful Rendezvous!

Is the love I gave her in the past, gonna be enough to last, if tomorrow never comes........
Old 08-05-2008, 09:38 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
I have to work but I'm happy you are being given this opportunity. Congrats!

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 08-05-2008, 10:57 AM
Loungin' Around

Awesome! Congrats.

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 08-05-2008, 12:13 PM
Turn it up!

Send a message via AIM to scotzoidman Send a message via Yahoo to scotzoidman
So, now your station will have More Nutworld & Les(s) Root

Sorry, stole that from "WKRP in Cincinnati"

Grats on the on-air gig, it may be only a fill-in, but who knows who'll be listening & decide you're the voice they need for a permanent position...way to hang in there, Nut & "break a leg"...

If the theory does not conform to the facts, then the facts must be discarded.

No good deed ever goes unpunished

Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level, & beat you with experience.
Old 08-05-2008, 07:09 PM
Leo was right

For those of you who have never heard nutworld's voice let me warn you in advance........... the very second you hear him, you'll ask, "why in the hell did it take him this long to get into radio?" I'd kill to have those pipes!

Awesome nutworld!

No love, no friendship, can cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark on it forever. ~~ Francois Mocuriac

Confucius say, "He who masturbate into cash register come into money."

An optimist looks at the glass and says it's half full. A pessimist looks at the glass and says it's half empty. A Cubs fan looks at the glass and says, "When's it gonna spill?"

Deus Impetitio Esuritori Nullus
Old 09-01-2008, 12:29 AM
Call me FWM :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1nutworld
To all my Pixies Friends, you are coordially invited to listen live (if you wish) to my news broadcasts that will air starting next week on our cluster of stations.

My broadcasts will be at 7:00, 8:00 and 9:00, am est, all next week (August 11-15, as well as September 2 -5, 2008.)

Bumping this for 1nutworld as he's on air again this week

I have a question about listening to this on a Mac. I've installed a plug-in it said I needed, but I still can't listen. I keep getting the same message saying I need to install the missing plug-in, but I thought I did that already

Scrap that ^^^ it works now! I closed down my browser and re-opened it and I can listen to it now Looking forward to it, good luck 1nutworld

Last edited by FlirtWithMe : 09-01-2008 at 12:53 AM.
Old 09-05-2008, 01:22 AM
Pixies Flirt

Send a message via AIM to 1nutworld
I'd just like to say a HUGE thank you to all my friends here, who have been supportive and taken time from thier lives to spend a few minutes listening to my cracks at doing the news on air.

I dont know how many of you have listened, but its been far more than I would have EVER imagined.

Thank you for your friendship over the years, and for caring enough to support me by listening when I was on air, over the past few weeks.

I can't say if becoming a radio news broadcaster is where my career will end up taking me, but its headed in the right direction. I've had lots of positive feedback by the professionals in our cluster of stations, as I have filled in, and apparently I have at least a little bit of talent. (diamond in the rough is a phrase that's been bounced around)

My friends here at Pixies haven't been the cause of my success in this, but all of the encouragment you've given certainly hasn't hurt me.

Thank you one and all.
Old 09-05-2008, 08:52 PM
Turn it up!

Send a message via AIM to scotzoidman Send a message via Yahoo to scotzoidman
When you believe in yourself, it's usually contagious...& positive feedback should help spread the infection around

Sorry I haven't had the chance to listen, but time+opportunity haven't been speaking to each other in my life lately.

If the theory does not conform to the facts, then the facts must be discarded.

No good deed ever goes unpunished

Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level, & beat you with experience.
Old 09-06-2008, 12:14 PM
Leo was right

You're still sounding great buddy!

No love, no friendship, can cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark on it forever. ~~ Francois Mocuriac

Confucius say, "He who masturbate into cash register come into money."

An optimist looks at the glass and says it's half full. A pessimist looks at the glass and says it's half empty. A Cubs fan looks at the glass and says, "When's it gonna spill?"

Deus Impetitio Esuritori Nullus
Old 09-07-2008, 12:44 AM
Call me FWM :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaMan
You're still sounding great buddy!

^^^ What he said Great radio voice, very professional. 1NW you deserve to go far with it and I wish you all the best with that