Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Erotic Novels
User Name
Password

Old 04-04-2008, 12:34 AM

"Any ideas?" Susan asked Ashley.

Ashley looked out at what they could see of the world. It didn't look familiar. But faintly, at the edge of the horizon, Ashley thought she could see the glimmer of ocean.

"Let's follow the stream," Ashley said. "That worked for me once before when I was lost in this world. And the elves that I know live on the ocean. I think this stream will take us there."

Susan looked out over the forest below. She nodded, "Yeah, I think it does go to the ocean. But it's gotta be miles to get there. And that bitch flew off the other way with Emily."

"Yeah, but I bet Ariel...that's the elf queen...she'll know where Allazar is. And we might get some help trying to get Emily back," Ashley said. "Ariel owes me a favor."

"That sounds as promising as anything else I've heard," Katie said. "Now we just have to find Ariel."

That would be the trick, Ashley knew. She doubted that she could rely on helpful centaurs to be roaming nearby.

Ashley led the way, finding a trail alongside the stream. She, her mom, and Katie took off their high heels, Susan taking off her thigh highs, and they made their way down the hillside and into the forest. As she had before in this world, she found the forest to be pleasant and non-threatening. The stream babbled along to her left, birds chirping in trees overhead, and nothing moving around. The hillside soon levelled off and the path wound easily by the stream. From the other side of the water, another stream joined, and the water became more like a small river.

"It is lovely here," said Susan, walking next to Ashley.

"I like it out here," said Katie. "I could get used to this!"

Before much longer, another stream joined, this time crossing in front of them. Ashley led the way up the stream until she found an easy way down to the water. The stream flowed quickly, but not too deep.

They waded into the water, feeling that familiar invigoration and sensuality at its touch. It rose to their hips quickly, deeper than Ashley had first thought.

"Hold on," she said, handing her heels to Katie. She dipped down into the water, washing the cum off of her body and out of her hair.

"Think its safe to drink?" asked her mom when she surfaced.

Ashley brushed back her hair and took her heels from her mom and said, "Yes, I think so. But you may find yourself feeling a little...uh...horny."

"Somehow I'm not surprised," Susan laughed. "But I'm also thirsty after all this walking."

She knelt down, keeping her stockings and heels out of the water, and drank deeply. Katie did the same. Ashley, somewhat hesitantly, followed suit, their long drinks making her realize how thirsty she was.

Immediately she felt the powerful desire flowing over her. Ashley drank her fill, getting hornier with every gulp, and then she stood. Katie was standing nearby, but she was looking directly at Ashley's mom. To Ashley's surprise, her mom was looking hungrily at Katie.

"Mrs. Livengood, you are so fucking hot," said Katie, her voice strained.

"I can see why Ashley likes fucking you," Susan replied.

"Lets get across this stream," said Ashley.

Susan nodded, wading to the shore on the far side. She took Katie by the hand and led her up away from the stream, onto the grassy lawn above. Ashley hurried after them, only to see her mom, dropping her heels and hose, kissing Katie passionately. Katie had also dropped her heels, and had her slim arms around Susan, their wet bodies pressed tightly together.

Ashley remembered the sight of her mom's sweet twat right in front of her. She felt her pussy become wet with desire. She dropped her heels and walked up to them, joining their embrace, and kissing her mom's neck softly but eagerly. She ran her left hand down Katie's back, her right hand down her mom's, and she caressed their tight round asses lovingly. She bent down, finding her mom's left breast exposed, the small pink nipple erect. She took her left hand from Katie's ass, gripped her mom's large round breast, and kissed the nipple, running her tongue around it.

"Oh, fuck yes!" moaned Susan. "Oh, Ashley, yes!"

Katie knelt down, bringing her lips to Susan's other breast. Ashley saw her friend slide a hand down, touching her mom's pussy softly. Susan gasped with pleasure. Ashley also dropped her hand down, replacing Katie's on her mom's pussy. She felt her mom's labia, her clitoris engorged. Her pussy was so soft. She felt her wetness. She was dying to taste it.

"No, wait," Susan said, pulling away. "We can't. We have to find Emily. We can't do this right now."

"Oh, mom," whined Ashley.

"No, she's right," said Katie, standing up, shaking her head. "But damn, I wanted to fuck both of you so badly."

"Me too," said Susan, breathing heavily. "But Emily needs us to keep our heads. We have to help her. Come on, Ashley, let's keep going downriver."

Emily saw the dark tower approaching as she flew through the air. At first she was pissed at how incredibly strong Heather was. Now she was thankful. They were every bit of five hundred feet off the ground. After an hour of flying, she at least was sure that Heather wasn't going to drop her.

"What the fuck is that place?" Emily cried.

"Allazar," Heather replied. "My master's stronghold."

"The cyclops?" Emily asked. This tower was as different as night and day from the castle they'd left behind. While the castle had been big enough, it was tiny compared to this mighty black edifice before her. And much less scary looking.

"No," laughed Heather, as if Emily had said the silliest thing imaginable. "That buffoon was just a plaything. My master is Gor, demonlord."

"A demon?!" Emily shrieked. "What the fuck?!"

"I'm a demon, sweetie," Heather said. "Don't worry. You'll like him. I know he'll like you."

With that they swept down to the tower, flying right in through the front doors. Emily was aware of two large black creatures, possibly men, standing guard by the doors. They went by two fast for her to see more. Heather flew down a wide hall with a high ceiling, and through two more doors. There they stopped, Emily set down gently on her feet on a stone floor. Heather landed beside her, wings disappearing into her slim back as quickly as they'd appeared, leaving no mark on her smooth skin.

Emily then saw that the room was full of creatures. Standing throughout the massive chamber were women, similar in appearance to Heather, complete with the tiny, cute horns on their heads. Succubi. Emily also saw large black men, skin jet black, seven or eight feet tall and hugely muscled. They also had horns on their hairless heads, and their eyes were red. Their wings were apparent, tucked neatly on their backs. Like the succubi, they were nude. She saw long black cocks hanging between their legs. Among them she saw the little charcoal colored imps, slinking around. With these big black dudes, Emily thought, the imps probably weren't getting much from the succubi.

Then she saw the throne, on the center of the wall facing the door through which she'd just flown. A huge black man sat on the throne. He stared at her with red eyes.

"Welcome home, Heather," he said.

"My liege," she bowed. "I have brought you a gift."

"So I see," he said. "A delicious little elf."

"Even better," said Heather. "She is one of the three. The prophecy's time has come."

Gor's eyes narrowed, "You have seen the other two?"

Heather nodded, "Her mother and sister. The kindred. They appeared in the giant's castle."

"Where are the others?" asked Gor.

"I could only bring her. She is the youngest, and the others will come to find her," Heather smiled.

"You have done well, then," Gor said. He looked at Emily again. He stood. She guessed him to be nine feet tall, his muscles massive. His wings spread out behind him, then folded to his back. And dangling between his legs she saw not one, but three cocks, one above the next, and each huge. The demon lord saw her gaze. His cocks grew swiftly erect, each one a foot long, his scrotum hanging below the lowest, his balls massive. He laughed as he walked toward her, "Yes, my love, three cocks where there should be one. Three for the three kindred. You shall unite them for me, and restore my power."

Emily heard the cheers of the demons and succubi around her. She felt herself drawn to Gor. She walked toward him, meeting him in the center of the room. He towered over her, his cocks before her, lined up one above the other six inches apart, the highest at the level of her neck, the lowest just beneath her tits. She reached forward, touching them, feeling their hardness and heat. He sighed happily at her touch.

"Very nice," he said. "I see the giant sullied your perfect body with his cum. Girls, tend to her."

From both sides, succubi appeared, washing her body clean with soft rags, cleaning her blonde hair, while she stared at the cocks in front of her, stroking them two at a time. Only when she was clean did Gor respond. He reached out with two massive hands, picking her up as if she weighed nothing. He raised her up over his head, her legs dangling over his shoulders. He lowered her then to his mouth. Emily watched in fascination and desire as his long tongue flicked her pussy. Pleasure surged through her. She cried out. All around her she heard cheers. She was about to get pleasured, then probably fucked, by a three-cocked demon in front of perhaps a hundred onlookers.

And she wanted it.

She gripped his wrists, leaning her body back, legs wrapped around his head, high heels touching his upper back. He played with her clitoris, his tongue working her into a frenzy of ecstacy, then he thrust his long tongue into her, fucking her powerfully with it. Emily arched her back, gasping, then screaming in ecstacy. In seconds he had her at her climax, her body bucking with her orgasm, her mind clouded with pleasure.

He lifted her again, then lowered her down. She opened her eyes, looking at his three cocks. He pressed the uppermost one against her pussy. It was so huge. She spread her legs for him, locking her ankles around his waist. He smiled down at her. Her pussy was soaking wet from skill of his tongue. He pushed his massive cockhead into her. Emily cried out happily, taking it in, feeling herself spread wide for him, feeling him fill her. He slid into her, as deep as he could, and he began to fuck her. She felt his middle cock hard against her lower buttocks. She felt her orgasm begin to build again as he plunged into her. He fucked her hard and deep, his powerful hands moving her on his huge cock. She grapsed his wrists, hanging on, her tits bouncing as he fucked her. He groaned happily, feeling her tight pussy squeeze his cock. She looked up into his red eyes, his inhuman face, and she came on his cock. He pulled her down onto him, moving his cock deep in her, hitting her g-spot and bringing her climax even higher. She gasped in pleasure, aware of the cheers of the crowd, not caring at all.

He pulled her off his cock, lowered her, and slid his middle cock deep into her. She cried out again, staring at his wet upper cock hard above her abdomen. His lowest cock now rubbed on her ass. She took her hands off his wrists, stroking his upper cock with one hand, his lower cock with her other hand, trying to give him as much pleasure as he was giving her. He smiled happily at her efforts, rewarding her by fucking her harder and faster. Her tits bounced wildly with the fucking. Her orgasm built, faster and harder than before. She came for him again, crying out loudly in ecstacy, gasping for air, her ears once again filled with the cheers of the crowd.

Once again, she felt herself moved off the demon's hard cock, lowered slightly, and then he slid his third cock into her. Emily looked up at him, loving what he was doing to her. She wrapped her small hands around his two upper cocks lovingly, feeling her juices on both of them. Her long legs were locked around his hips. He fucked her deep and hard. She felt her orgasm begin to rise again, so quickly. But now she saw the strain on his face, his muscles tightening. His cocks swelled in her pussy and in her hands. He fucked her harder, faster, more insistently. She screamed, cumming for him, stroking his cocks urgently, needing him to cum.

He came, his cocks surging. Simultaneously his white cum burst out of all three cocks. She felt her pussy fill with hot cum even as long streams of chism splattered across her face and neck at tits, the twin streams from his upper cocks covering her with a monster load of cum. She stroked him, more spurts of cum blasting out across her face and body, cum oozing out of her full pussy and running down her ass, spattering onto the floor. The crowd roarded with delight. Emily screamed again, stacking her orgasms and the demon continued to fuck her and cum on her. The hot cum ran off her face, down her neck, all over her round tits, running down her abs. She stroked him as best she could, cumming for him as he came for her. Finally the cumbath slowed, the last gobs of his cum dripping out of his heads, onto her abs and into her pussy.

She slid her hands off his cocks, clearing the cum from her eyes, and looked up at him. He smiled at her, easing her off his cock. She gasped as he slid out of her and set her down on her feet before him.

"My love," he said in his deep voice, "You will be my most honored guest, until your mother and sister arrive."

Emily wobbled on her feet, but instantly succubi were around her, touching her, holding her, kissing her lips and face and neck and body. They lifted her, taking her to thick cushions off to the side. There the succubi, joined by the demons, began an orgy in which Emily was always the center of attention. She came again and again, her ecstacy driven by the lips on her breasts, the soft tongues of the succubi on her pussy, then the hard cocks of the demons fucking her, followed again by the loving tongues of the succubi. She gave herself to the demonic orgy, touching the bodies around her, just as eager to stroke a soft pussy as a hard cock, her mouth tending to any pussy or cock placed before it. Wine was given to her and she drank it, re-energizing herself to continue to orgy. Demons came on her, and succubi licked the cum off her. Her orgasms blended together, one following another so quickly that she could do little more than spread her legs, lay back, and enjoy it. She wondered vague where Ashley and her mom were, and that gorgeous Katie as well. Hopefully they would find her soon.

They'd really enjoy this.

Last edited by wyndhy : 04-21-2008 at 08:26 AM.
Old 04-05-2008, 03:29 PM

They had walked through the afternoon and into the dusk alongside the river. It was a pleasant walk. The trail had widened and turned into an even, grassy way. Beside them the river had grown as well, now at least forty or fifty feet wide, flowing along peacefully. The warm day had cooled only slightly, to a very pleasant evening, a gentle breeze blowing up with a hint of ocean smell. The girls had stopped to refresh themselves, cautiously, from the river from time to time. At each stop, they felt their sexual desire rise as they drank, but they reminded each other of Emily, and they held off. But Ashley found herself constantly staring with desire at her mom and Katie, and she had caught both of them eye fucking her in reply. Such looks from Katie made Ashley's pussy wet and warm. Those looks from her mom made her almost insane with lust. The memory of Susan's soft pussy tingled on her fingertips.

Just as the sun began to set, Ashley saw the road in front of them lead into a cluster of buildings, docks built out on the river, and a few boats pulled up to the docks. A large building by the docks was lit by torches along a porch on the waterfront. The building was wooden, two stories high. Standing silently, they could hear the sounds of voices and laughter drifting in the breeze.

"Is this Ariel's town?" Susan asked.

Ashley shook her head, "No. Nothing like it. I can't even describe how beautiful Ariel's city was. This looks like a village of some kind. And that definitely looks like a bar."

"Well, maybe there are elves there," Katie said hopefully.

Ashley said cautiously, "Maybe." But something told her not to expect it.

Next to her, Susan began to pull on her thigh highs. Catching Ashley's look she said simply, "I'm not going in there looking like a bum off the street. If all I've got to put on are stockings and heels, then you know damn well I'm putting on stockings and heels. I'd kill for my makeup and a brush, though."

"Don't worry about that, Mrs. Livengood," Katie said. "You look gorgeous just as you are."

Susan stood upright after getting into her strappy heels and beamed at Katie, "Thank you, sweetie. You know you look like a model all the time."

Ashley slipped into her heels, not saying anything, but agreeing with her mom's philosophy. Look as good as the situation allowed. She tossed back her hair, but it was wild, as was Katie's and her mom's. They all had sex hair. Ashley always had sex hair in this world.

The three of them walked toward the tavern. The grassy road was level here, apparently flattened and hardened by traffic up and down the river. It was easy enough to walk in high heels. Without seeing anyone outside, they reached the steps leading up to the porch of the tavern. A sign hung over the awning.

"Rum River Inn"

The door was closed, but Ashley could clearly hear loud voices on the other side. Most of the voices were deep and harsh, as was the laughter. Taking a deep breath, she pulled open the door and led the way inside.

All the voices stopped at once as the three girls stepped into the tavern. Ashley had a long moment to look around.

In front of her, across the room, was a long bar with stools and several men and women clustered around. To her left and right were tables. The wall on the left had a large fireplace with a fire roaring. To her right was a staircase leading up and out of sight. The wall behind the bar was lined with more bottles than she could count, and large glasses hung from the ceiling. An open doorway stood behind the bar, but she could not see what was through the doorway.

In front of the doorway and behind the bar was a large, ugly man. He was bald and broad, a combination of muscle and fat. He had a large nose with a wart on it. One eye was covered with a black patch, like something from a pirate movie. A scar ran down his right cheek and deformed the corner of his mouth. With his one good eye he was staring at them.

The room was filled with people. Actually creatures, of many types. Ashley recognized a table of orcs to her left. At the bar were a couple more orcs, as well as some dwarves and large men with reddish skin and pointy ears. She saw a half-dozen dark elves, two of them men, the rest women, sitting around a table. Other women were scattered around the room. Two looked like succubi, a few more dark elves, and then some slender women with dark brown skin. All the women wore little more than Ashely. A few were completely nude save for some jewelry, the rest wore loincloths or skimpy, loose tunics. Of the fifty or more people in the room, there were none of Ariel's type of elf. But all eyes were on her.

"Well fuck me sideways," said one of the dwarves at last, breaking the silence.

Harsh laughter filled the air, mixed with the softer laughter of the ladies. The bartender said graciously, "Welcome, elf-maids, to my humble inn. Please, come and join our merry throng."

"Well," breathed Susan. "They seem friendly enough after all."

Susan brushed past Ashley and walked confidently up to the bar, finding a suddenly vacant stool. Ashley and Katie stayed close behind her. She sat on the stool, crossing her long legs, all her moves, as always, smooth and fluid. In another setting, and with appropriate attire on, she would have fit right in at a formal dinner party. Susan Livengood never had difficulty blending in to a party.

"What'll you have, darlin'?" asked the bartender, leaning over the bar and leering down at Susan.

"I'll take a beer," she replied.

"Careful, mom," Ashley whispered.

"And one for each of my girls," Susan told the bartender.

He happily filled three glasses and passed them to the girls. Susan took a long drink. Ashley and Katie sipped more gingerly. It was damn good beer. Ashley took a longer drink and felt a warm thrill through her body.

"What brings you lovelies to my place?" asked the bartender.

"We're trying to find Allazar," said Susan.

"You sure you want to go there?" asked the bartender, furrowing his heavy brow. The expression made his face uglier.

"My daughter's there," said Ashley's mom simply. "We have to go."

"Well, you're a little ways off track," he said.

"I know," Susan nodded, taking another long drink. "We don't know the area at all. You wouldn't know where I can get a map, do you?"

He took a long inhale and said, "Wow, a map. Well, those are hard to come by. And expensive."

"We don't have any money," Katie said.

He looked at her, "Well, then you won't get a map. And my drinks ain't free either."

Susan laid a small hand on his thick arm and said sweetly, "We'll work out the drinks later. Tell me who might have a map, and I'll figure out how to pay for it."

He grinned, "I think I get where you're going, elf. I have a map that can get you to Allazar. But it's me only one, and you can't go wandering in the wild without a good map. I couldn't part with it for less'n 500 gold."

"I don't have any money at all," Susan pouted, looking up at him with her large brown eyes. "Do you think we could work something out?"

"Come up with me and we'll discuss it," the bartender leered at her, smiling broadly. He called out, "Hey, Rolf, git back here and serve drinks for awhile."

A thick bodied man lumbered away from a deep discussion with a dark elf maid and hurried up to the bartender, whining, "But Jumbo, I was getting somewhere tonight!"

"And ya can get back to it in a little bit," Jumbo replied. He wiggled his finger at Ashley's mom and said, "Come upstairs with me, pretty lady."

Susan took another long drink from her beer and put the glass down, then turned to Ashley and Katie and said softly but firmly, "You girls stay here and stick together. I'll be right back."

"Mom, what are you going to do?" asked Ashley.

"Get us a map so we can get the hell out of here and rescue Emily," Susan replied. Ashley had no doubt, looking in her eyes, that her mom would do whatever it took to get that map. Ashley preferred not to imagine what all that might be.
Old 04-05-2008, 03:30 PM

Susan Livengood followed the large man up the stairs. They creaked under his weight. As she walked up, she heard the catcalls around her, lewd suggestions and comments cascading down on her. She glanced back at the bar, taking one long look at the two gorgeous girls there, feeling every bit as much worry for Katie as she did for Ashley leaving them in that dive alone. Gritting her teeth, she followed Jumbo up to the landing.

The stairs ended in a long hallway that ran the length of the building. There were several rooms on each side. He led the way to the one at the far end of the hallway and opened the door. He let her past him into the room.

Susan found herself in a large room with a wide bed, a footlocker and wardrobe, a desk, and several bookshelves. The desk and bookshelves were covered with parchments. She couldn't see any map, but supposed it must be one of dozens of rolled parchments in front of her.

"Can I see the map?" she asked.

Jumbo walked around to the desk and opened a drawer. From where she was standing she couldn't see which one, but it was definitely on the right side of the desk. He pulled out a parchment and unrolled it. It was a map alright. She saw, up in some hills near two rivers, the word ALLAZAR. She looked for some kind of marking, an x or something, to show where she was in relation, but she didn't see any such thing.

"And where are we now?" she asked.

"Not yet, my dear," Jumbo said. "First you have to buy the map."

"I don't have any money," Susan said sweetly. She braced herself and went on, "But perhaps I can do something to earn the map."

He laughed, "Sweetie, I'm sure that elf pussy of yours feels like heaven itself. But there's no pussy worth the price of this map. The price is 500 gold, and there's no pussy worth that kind of money."

"You haven't a clue how good my pussy is," Susan said, walking up to him and running a finger down his chest.

He grinned, "I've a feeling it's as good as any pussy this side of the ocean. But before you get too excited to show me I'm right, there's a poker game you may not have noticed in the corner. There's more'n 500 gold on that table. I can give you 50 gold to get in the game. Then all you gotta do is win enough to buy this here map."

"You'll give me the money?" Susan asked in surprise.

"Nope. You can earn it," he said, taking off his tunic.

Susan had no idea whether 50 gold or 500 gold was alot in this world or next to nothing. But if 500 gold was the price of the map, then that was the price of the map. And she was going to get that map. She had no idea if the 50 gold she was offering was making her a high-priced elite call girl, or a five dollar whore. But she was going to get that map.

She scoffed, "50 gold for this pussy?! 200, or you can just think about how nice it would have been."

Jumbo continued stripping, pulling off his trousers and boots in swift motions. He stood up. His belly was large and round. He was nearly a foot taller than Susan. She looked down and saw a fat cock growing hard. He was Jumbo, alright. He said simply, "75."

She reached out with both hands and stroked his cock softly, looked into his eyes and said, "100."

He said, his voice slightly strained, "Deal. Get on the bed."

Susan shook her head and said, "Show me the money."

He reached down quickly, fished around in his trousers, and produced a key. He went over to a large trunk next to the head of the bed and quickly unlocked it and opened it. In the lantern light of the room, Susan saw the glimmer of countless gold coins. He had the money.

He closed the trunk and locked it, putting the key back in his trouser pocket. He looked at Susan again, his eyes gleaming with lust, his cock rock hard, and he said, "On the bed."

Susan walked over and sat on the bed, brushing her hair back. He stood in front of her, hands on his hips, cock right before her, and he said, "Suck on it, elf-whore."

She didn't much appreciate his tone, but she couldn't argue with his facts. She took his thick cock in one hand, his balls in the other, and slipped her lips over the head of his cock. He moaned appreciatively. At least he didn't taste bad. His pre-cum, already oozing out of the tip of his cock, actually tasted pretty damn good. Susan slid her lips down his shaft, massaging the base of his cock and his balls. He breathed heavily, happily. She worked her mouth up and down on his cock, using her hands to intensify his pleasure, wondering if she might be able to make him cum in her mouth and get away without having his cock in her pussy. More tasty pre-cum oozed into her mouth.

"That's damn good," he said, brushing her hair back, enjoying the view. She looked up at him, trying to look as sultry as possible, as if she was worshipping his big cock. "Damn good," he said again.

She slipped her mouth off his cock, slid her hand up to his cockhead, and pulled his shaft up. She licked up and down the underside of his cock, then worked her lips on the base of his rod, her left hand squeezing his balls, her right massaging his cockhead. She licked her way back up the shaft, sliding her mouth over the cockhead again, taking him in again.

"Oh, fuck that's a good little whore," he said. He grinned down at her, "But you're too good, by far. I don't wanna cum quite yet." He pulled away from her. He said simply, "Turn over, get on your hands and knees."

"The ass is not part of our deal," she said as she turned over, looking at him warily.

"Given the price of this pussy," he said, watching her get in position, "I can't afford that tight ass."

That at least kept Susan from having to deal with pricing out her ass, though she did find herself wondering if she could get another 100 for it. As those thoughts ran through her mind, she felt his hands on her slim waist. She looked over her shoulder and saw the phenomenally ugly man moving in behind her, looking down with glee at her rear. He reached in front of himself and she felt his fat wet cockhead press up against her labia.

"Your pussy's nice and wet," he said.

It was. Whether it was the beer or looking at Katie and her daughter's sexy bodies all day or something in the air of this place, her pussy was as wet as if Brad Pitt had been licking it. Oooh, Brad Pitt going down on her. Brad fucking her doggy style. Susan closed her eyes and thought about it. She felt Jumbo's fat, hard cock push into her. It was so damn big! His cockhead slipped into her wet, tight pussy. He paused, then slid his cock further in, the shaft stretching her wider. Susan gasped, taking it in, feeling pleasure surge from her pussy through her whole body. She couldn't believe how fucking good that cock felt in her.

He slid out, back in deeper, and then began to fuck her, long thrusts pushing his cock to the hilt in Susan's twat. His round gut smacked against her tight ass. His thick, meaty hands gripped her hips, pulling her back into him as he fucked her. Susan didn't need to think about Brad Pitt. Jumbo's cock was plenty good enough for her. She gasped, her titties bouncing as he rammed his big hard cock into her. It felt so good. She felt her wetness all over her pussy, beginning to run down the insides of her lean thighs. She clutched the blanket on the bed. She began to cry out with his thrusts. Her pleasure mounted, and her cries of ecstasy grew louder and sharper.

At the bar, Ashley drank her beer, trying to maintain a lighthearted conversation with a dwarf sitting on the stool next to her. He'd already propositioned her three times, and she'd turned him down three times. His friends were joining the conversation, also trying to see which clever line might convince her to, as they put it, "get a long one from a short guy." She didn't bother to tell them that she'd already experienced the hospitality of some dwarves. She didn't want to tell them how much she'd enjoyed it.

Next to her, Katie was being chatted up by two of the reddish-skinned men. They were tall and muscular, with little horns on their heads, much like the succubi had had. But these men were called Goblins. Katie, also, was trying to be friendly, but politely refusing offers to "gobble some goblin."

Ashley sighed to Katie, "I think I've been in this place before."

"You mean in this world, why didn't you say so earlier?" Katie asked.

"No, I mean back in our world. It feels way too familiar."

Katie laughed, "Oh yeah...I definitely know what you're saying."

Just then Rolf said loudly, "Everybody quiet!"

The noise died in the bar. From overhead, they heard wood squeaking and creaking loudly. Above that sound Ashley heard her mother's voice making unmistakable sounds of ecstasy.

The crowd in the bar cheered and applauded, and the noise resumed as before. Ashley took a long pull from her beer, welcoming the warm buzz it was giving her, and caring less about the surging desire that came with it.

Susan couldn't believe it. She was going to cum, and cum hard. Jumbo was fucking her eagerly, loving the feel of her pussy. His big cock rammed deep into her again and again. She felt her pussy squeeze on him. He felt it too, moaning loudly. She gripped the blanket more tightly, opened her eyes and mouth wide, and screamed with ecstasy as she came. He pulled her hips back, ramming his cock deep into her, making her cum harder for him, and then he pulled his cock out of her and turned her over. She fell back on the bed and he stood over her, stroking his cock. Thick chism spurted out of him, splashing down on her face and tits in long streams. Susan closed her eyes, one hand on her still spasming pussy, the other on her large breasts.

Jumbo squeezed the last drops of cum out of his cock, letting it drip onto her abs. He smiled down at her, "Never made a high elf into a whore before this. You tell your people they should do it more often. You make a damn good whore, sweetie."

Susan sat up, wiping his cum from her eyes, and replied, "Thanks, I guess. Can I have the gold now...and something to clean up with?"

Ashley looked at the stairs and saw Jumbo coming down, followed by her mom. A roar of cheers rose from the throng as they appeared. It might as well have been a frat party with some drunk freshman chick doing the walk of shame. Ashley saw a brown leather bag in her mom's hand.

Susan approached them, brushing off a few polite offers along the way, at least two large hands squeezing her breasts as she went by. Even in the dim light of the bar, Ashley could see the glistening of juices on her inner thighs, right down to the tops of her thigh highs. Susan said nothing as she finished her beer.

Jumbo immediately refilled her glass and said, "This one's on the house."

"Thanks," Susan said sarcastically. But she drank that one too.

"Did you get the map?" Katie asked.

Susan shook her head, "Too expensive. I got money to get in that poker game over there."

"Think you can win the rest?" Ashley asked.

"Baby, you know I can rock a poker game," her mom said, grinning at her. "I'll get us enough to get that map." Then she looked around and leaned in close to Ashley and Katie and whispered, "But just in case, listen up. If you see things start going badly for me in the game, you two go get the map. Upstairs, last room on the left, in a drawer on the right side of the desk. Don't get caught."

"Good luck," Katie said, quickly kissing her on the lips. Ashley watched as they lingered in the kiss, lips parted, tongues touching. Susan at last broke away, her eyes shining at Katie. Then she turned and took her bag to the poker table. Ashley excused herself from the dwarves, and she and Katie followed her mom.

"You boys mind if I join you?" Susan asked.

There were four large men around the table. One was a dark elf, muscular, but lean compared to the others. Another was an orc, massive muscles clad in thick leather armor. One of the goblins was in the game, too. And the last at the table was a dwarf, a wooden crate atop his chair propping him up. All of them wore knives at their belts, and larger weapons were leaned against the wall. They all looked at the girls lasciviously.

The orc, in his deep voice, said, "Not at all, elf. You know how to play hold-em?"

Susan laughed, "Hold-em poker? You guys play that here? Yeah, I know that."

"Then pull up a chair, and show us your money," said the dark elf.

Susan sat down and poured her gold onto the table, carefully counting out the coins. Her stack was smaller than everyone's except the goblin's, who hadn't been having the best evening.

The dark elf was dealing and he said as he dealt, "Five gold small blind, ten gold big blind, no wild, no limit."

Ashley watched as her mom began to play. Susan Livengood was a damn good poker player, and texas hold-em was her favorite game. Ashley had learned to play from her, and had taken the lessons she'd learned from her mom kicking her butt to college, where she'd managed to make quite a bit of beer money. Not to mention winning that strip poker game first semester. She smiled at the memory of Bobby Kennedy taking off his boxers.

Susan started off conservatively, folding before the flop on the first two hands. Good strategy, feeling out her opposition and making sure she knew the game before she began to bet big. On the third hand she was in the big blind. Ashley couldn't see what her mom had. Susan was too good about peeping at her cards one time, low down, then never looking again. The dark-elf folded. The goblin, now by far the small stack, went all in with forty-two gold. He hadn't even seen the flop yet. Ashley hated bets like that. The goblin was a damn amateur. The orc folded, but then the dwarf called. To her surprise, her mom called as well. Susan must have had good cards. She could sense Katie getting nervous. Susan already had well over half her gold in the pot. The flop came down. Four of spades, six of diamonds, and king of spades. The goblin could only watch. The dwarf looked long and hard at Susan, staring at her eyes instead of her tits for the first time.

"Fifteen," he said, pushing in a small part of his large stack.

Susan immediately pushed in all her gold, and said "All in." She was either bluffing or indicating clearly that she had the cards. Ashley knew her mom wasn't a huge bluffer. She probably had the kings.

The dwarf called her immediately. Ashley had a tight ball in her stomach. Her mom, the dwarf, and the goblin turned over their cards.

The dwarf had king-queen of diamonds to give him a pair of kings and an outside possibility at a flush. Susan had king of clubs and king of hearts, giving her three kings, a great hand. The goblin had ace-jack of spades. Four spades. Almost one in two chances of a spade flush. The orc was dealing. He laid out the turn card. Ten of diamonds. Good for the dwarf. The orc laid out the river. Five of diamonds.

"Ha ha!" the dwarf said triumphantly, raking the gold his way. The goblin snapped his fingers and another goblin came up with a bag. The goblin poured a pile of gold onto the table and began to stack it.

"Well shit," said Katie. "No map, I guess."

"Not so fast," Susan said. She looked at the dwarf and asked, "Any way I can get back in the game?"

"Mom, you don't have to," Ashley said.

"That was a bad beat. Damn flush draw out of nowhere! My luck can't be that bad twice," Susan retorted.

"C'mon, elf," said the dwarf. "You sold your pussy to ol' Jumbo for what, 75? Sounds like a fair price to me." He climbed down off his crate and pulled it off the chair, sitting down, chin level with the table. He pulled down his breeches and a fat seven inch cock popped upright. The dark elf laughed at the sight.

"Deal me out this hand, chaps," the dwarf said happily, looking at Susan.

Ashley's mom stood up, stepped over to the dwarf, gripped the back of his chair in one hand, and swung her long leg over his chair. Facing him, she squatted down, bringing her pussy to his cockhead. The dwarf stared happily at her large tits right in front of his face. She reached down between his legs, gripped his hard cock in her hand, and guided him in to her wet pussy. She gasped as she slid down on him, taking him all the way in. He brought his stubby fingered hands up to her tits, squeezing them, then leaning into them, burying his round nose and bearded face in her round breasts. His hands dropped down to her waist as she began to ride him.

Ashley looked around, seeing most of the eyes in the bar fixed on her mom. She couldn't believe her mom was fucking this dwarf right in front of the whole room. But fuck him she was, and she was doing it well. Susan had one hand on his shoulder, one on the back of the chair, her high heels on the floor, her hips moving back and forth as she fucked him. And she was enjoying it. Ashley could see her nipples erect, her tits bouncing, her mouth open and her eyes closed.

"Fuck she's good!" groaned the dwarf, his voice muffled by her tits.

Susan gasped, her chest heaving, her hips moving faster on him. She began to bounce up and down, crying out in pleasure. She was going to cum. Ashley could tell by the look on her face that her mom was going to cum hard. Susan ground down on his cock again, and she shrieked, orgasming loudly.

More cheers from the crowd in the tavern.

"Hey, if you other girls want to earn a little, I've got some to spare," laughed the dark elf.

"So do I now," said the goblin.

Susan, still gasping, said, "No, I've got this, girls. You two see about a room upstairs." Then she turned her attention back to the dwarf, bouncing up and down on his cock harder, fucking him eagerly. She gasped again, came again, working herself on him. The dwarf moaned, then grunted. Susan cried out, feeling his cum spurt into her pussy. She gasped in delight, drove her pussy down onto him, and came a third time. The dwarf clutched her hips, his face between her tits, his short legs sticking straight out as he came. Susan moved her hips in circles on him, his cock deep inside her, keeping her orgasm going.

Finally she stood up, legs shaking. The dwarf squeezed her tits one more time before trying to pull his breeches up over his hard, wet cock. Susan sat down, crossed her legs again, took a drink of her beer, and watched as the dwarf counted out her money.

Last edited by wyndhy : 04-21-2008 at 08:22 AM.
Old 04-05-2008, 03:31 PM

Ashley grabbed Katie by the arm and led her back over to the bar.

"Plan b, huh?" asked Katie.

"Yeah," Ashley nodded. "But we need to distract the bartender if one of us is going to get up those steps unnoticed."

"I agree," Katie said.

"I'll do it," Ashley offered. "After the show my mom's putting on, I'm sure he'd like to try a round with me."

"If you come on to him, he'll know something's up," Katie said. "He knows how ugly he is."

"I know," Ashley said. "What should I do?"

"How about the drinks," Katie suggested. "We're running up a tab and have no way to pay. You ever blown a bartender for some drinks before?"

"Not yet," Ashley sighed.

"It's a time honored tradition. You want me to do it?" Katie offered.

"No, I got it. I kind of feel like I got everyone into this. I'll blow him. You go up and get the map. Remember where mom said it was?" Ashley asked.

Katie nodded.

"Wait until I have his, uh, complete attention," Ashley said. She leaned over the bar and called to Jumbo, "Hey, how about something good? You got any wine?"

"You got any money?" he replied. "They way your friend's playing, you won't have any gold to pay for the beer, forget the map."

Ashley looked over at the table. Her mom was out of her chair, standing in her heels, long legs looking sensational in her thigh highs, bent over the table. The dark elf was behind her, hands on her hips. His big black cock was glistening with her juices as he pumped it into her. Her hands were elbows and hands were on the table, her big tits bouncing as he fucked her. Ashley heard Susan's cries of ecstasy above the crowd's laughter as all eyes turned on Susan. She found herself staring, totally turned on at the sight of her mom getting fucked hard and well by the big black elf.

"I've got the same currency she's got," said Ashley at last, looking at Jumbo.

"Is it as good?" Jumbo asked. Laughter along the bar.

"Every bit," Ashley said, tossing her hair. "How much for all the drinks, plus a bottle of wine, and the room tonight?"

"Thirty gold," said Jumbo. "Give me that pussy and I'll throw in breakfast in bed."

"How 'bout I blow you and we call it even?" Ashley licked her lips.

Jumbo shrugged, picking a bottle of wine off the counter, and said, "Deal."

Ashley slipped off the barstool and kissed Katie. As before with her mom, the blonde returned the kiss passionately. Ashley melted into her embrace. Damn, Katie was a good kisser.

Ashley finally pulled away and looked across the room at her mom, still bent over the table, screaming with a powerful orgasm, the dark elf grinning down at her as he fucked her. Ashley walked around the bar, making sure to get to the side where Jumbo's back would be turned to the stairs. Whistles and catcalls followed her down the bar. Ashley walked behind the bar up to Jumbo. All along the bar people crowded close to watch the show. Ashley squatted down in her heels, pulling down Jumbo's breeches. His big cock rose erect. Ashley's eyes opened wide at the site of it.

"Little high elves ain't used to cocks like that," laughed an orc. "She'd pass out if she got a look at an orc cock."

Been there, done that, thought Ashley. She put a hand on Jumbo's fleshy hip, stroked his cock with her other hand. She glanced at the row of faces along the bar, all eager to watch her suck some cock. Katie was still there. Ashley slipped her lips over his head to the applause of the crowd. Jumbo moaned as she slid her lips down his shaft, squeezing his base. She sucked him in and out, pleasuring him expertly.

"Oh, she's almost as good at this as the other one," groaned Jumbo.

Ashley took that as a compliment. Her mom had been sucking cock twenty years longer than she had.

"You lucky fucker," laughed one of the goblins.

"What am I, chopped liver?" asked a succubus.

"No, you're the best," said a goblin, with general agreement from other men.

Ashley worked his cock lovingly, surprised at how good his pre-cum tasted. He'd already cum once in her mom, so she figured this might take awhile. Good. Give Katie more time to get the job done.

"Hey, Rolf," groaned Jumbo, never taking his eyes off Ashley.

"What, boss?"

"Go upstairs and get that other elf. I bet you fifty gold she's trying to steal that map."

Ashley nearly gagged on his cock. He put his hand on her head, gently urging her to keep sucking on him. There was no way she could warn Katie. She could only hope Katie somehow eluded capture.

A moment later she heard Katie saying sharply, "Hey, watch the paws, asshole!"

"Caught her," said Rolf triumphantly. "Rooting through your desk, Jumbo."

"Thieves," said Jumbo. He pulled his cock out of Ashley's mouth and lifted her to her feet. "Should we call the sheriff, have them put in jail?"

"I'm already here, Jumbo," said one of the goblins. "You wanna press charges?"

"Let's make 'em an offer," said Jumbo. He looked at Ashley, held firmly in his large hand, and over at Katie, across the bar, both arms held tight by Rolf. He said, smiling, "You girls plotted to steal from me. I can have the sheriff here put you in jail and have the judge try you tomorrow. Penalty for stealing, of course, is death. Or you can be the bar's entertainment for the night."

"Entertainment?" asked Katie.

"You tart's have been parading around here, getting everybody turned on with your hot little bodies. I think my customers might like a turn at those elf pussies of yours. I know I enjoyed that one over there," he jerked his free thumb at Susan, who was now staring at them with concern. "But I'm a nice guy, like to share. Provide for my loyal patrons, as it were. I'll drop the charges if you two do my friends here the favor."

Ashley looked at Katie. The blonde shrugged at her. Neither one wanted to see what jail or the judge looked like.

"Deal," said Ashley. The crowed roared with excitement.

Last edited by wyndhy : 04-21-2008 at 08:15 AM.
Old 04-07-2008, 09:00 PM

Ashley looked around as the patrons of the bar began to shed their clothing. Even the women were stripping off what little they wore. It was about to turn into a full fledged orgy. The sight was amazing. The orcs were standing upright, tall and broad, muscles rippling under their dark green skin, their cocks huge. The goblins were only slightly smaller and less muscular, their reddish hued cocks impressive. The dark elves were slender compared to the others, though they would have made for large men back home. Their black cocks were all too familiar to Ashley. And the dwarves had happily stripped down, beards and large bellies above hard thick cocks.

Among them the women were nude now, dark elves, dryads, nymphs, and succubi. They were slender, gorgeous, with perfect bodies. They were laughing merrily with the men, flirting, ready to give themselves to the orgy, yet also looking at Ashley and Katie as hungrily as were the men.

All the sudden Jumbo picked Ashley up and lifted her over the bar. Several hands rose to meet her. She was carried to a table that had been hastily cleared and laid down on her back. The chairs had been flung aside. An orc grabbed her legs and pulled her rear to the edge of the table. Her legs were spread wide, his hands and other hands on her thighs and ankles. His cock, rock hard and huge, rose above her crotch.

The crowd roared with enthusiasm. She saw Katie being carried to another table, also laid down on her back. A dark elf with a hard black cock moved between her legs. Katie raised her head, looking at that big cock with wide eyes. Then Ashley returned her attention to her own situation. The orc rubbed his fat cockhead against her labia, then pushed into her, his big hands on her hips. Ashley arched her back, crying out at the feel of his huge cock spreading her labia wide, entering her tight wet pussy. She felt a hand on her right wrist, moving her hand to another big, hard cock. She grabbed it, glancing at it to see a goblin there, smiling down at the sight of her small hand on his big rod. A dwarf jumped up onto the table, straddling her abs, and he squeezed her big tits on his cock. Ashley's left hand was placed on another cock, and she obligingly stroked it. Her head was hanging off the back end of the table, and a dark elf and an orc pulled back her hair and rubbed their cocks on her cheeks. Ashley heard Katie crying out in ecstasy. The orc pushed his cock deeper into Ashley's pussy and she gasped. She turned to suck and lick the dark elf's cock, then turned to attend to the orc's. The dwarf massaged her breasts on his cock, titty fucking her. The orc held her hips in a vice-like grip, pumping his huge cock into her. All around her she heard female cries of ecstasy and the excited jabbering of men. She could only be thankful that the women in the room were into the orgy, but it would only help so much. She knew perfectly well that she, her mom, and Katie would be the life of the party.

Susan Livengood could only watch as her daughter was placed on the table and quickly surrounded by a variety of horny creatures. She saw Ashley's legs spread wide and the big green orc thrust his huge cock into her. Then she saw the dwarf straddle Ashley even as Ashley began trying to pleasure men with both hands and her mouth. She would have loved to help her daughter, but the dark elf was giving her all the cock she could handle at the moment, and he didn't seem inclined to let her go anywhere. She gasped, closed her eyes, feeling her orgasm rising, and she came for the third time for the dark elf, her body bucking with pleasure at the feeling his big black cock was giving her.

When she opened her eyes at last, gasping for air, she saw Jumbo standing in front of her, nude, his big cock hard again.

"Well well, I see you've been selling your pussy again," he laughed. "Boys, don't bother paying for this piece of twat anymore. She had her friends try to steal from me. So now, like the other two, she gets to fuck everybody to keep out of jail."

"Good," said the goblin, "Because I'm so fucking horny watching this elf slut fuck. I want that pussy next."

The orc stood up, having shed his clothes. Susan's eyes opened wide at the sight of his huge green cock. It was every bit of a foot long. He growled at her, "I'll take her mouth."

Susan glanced again at Ashley. Her daughter was still on her back, the orc hammering his cock into her pussy, the dwarf laughing as he rode her bucking body, still rubbing his cock between her tits, her hands clutching cocks, her mouth working desperately on a dark elf's rod. Katie was on the next table, in a similar position, her long legs over a goblin's arms, high heels in the air, hands clutching cocks, her head to the side, mouth slurping on a dwarf's cock. Susan could only do what she could to help them.

The dark elf moaned, and she could feel his cock swell. He was going to cum. He pulled out of her pussy, turned her around quickly. She leaned back on the table, her legs wobbling. He stroked his cock hard and fast, and cum shot in thick long spurts onto her tits and abs. He smiled with glee, watching his cum splatter her tight body. She stared in awe at the size of his orgasm. Everyone here seemed to cum so much. His chism ran down her abs to her crotch, coating her pussy and dripping down her ass.

Susan was turned around again. The goblin was on the table, laying down, his cock hard. He and the dark elf lifted her onto the table. She got to her knees, and they pulled her down, squatting over his rod. She grabbed his thick shaft, and eased her pussy onto his cockhead. She was so wet. She moaned as his big cock slid into her. He put his hands on her waist, pushing her down onto him. She dug her nails into his muscular chest, and he growled appreciatively. She cried out with pleasure as his cock filled her, her pussy already incredibly sensitive. She wouldn't take long to cum again.

She took a moment to wonder what Emily was doing. Was her younger daughter okay? What might she be suffering at that moment?

Then she heard the table legs creak. Thick hands were on her hips. She looked over her shoulder. Jumbo was behind her, kneeling down. His thick cock was rock hard. He pressed her cockhead against her tight ass.

"OH!" she cried, partially in shock at realizing what he had in mind, partially at the incredible pleasure she was receiving from the goblin's cock moving in her twat.

"This ass may not have been for sale earlier," Jumbo chuckled. "But I'll take it in payment for my kindness in not having you all thrown in jail."

He pushed his cock forward and up, the head stretching her ass open. She was lubricated by the juices of her own pussy and the cum running over her ass. His cock was wet from Ashley's mouth. He slid into her slowly. She hadn't taken it up the ass in years. And when she had, her husband's cock hadn't been anywhere near this thick. And another huge cock hadn't been deep in her pussy at the moment. She cried out, taking more of him into her ass, the pressure intensifying the ecstasy of the goblin's cock in her pussy. It was incredible. She felt her orgasm coming. She couldn't believe she was going to orgasm from Jumbo fucking her ass, but she was. She cried out, screamed loudly, cumming for them, falling down onto the goblin, unable to keep herself upright.

"Yeah, Jumbo!" someone shouted. "Fuck that elf ass!"

Emily awoke to the feeling of a powerful orgasm wracking her body. She gasped in pleasure, opening her eyes, her hands automatically moving to her large breasts and squeezing them. She looked down. She was on her back, on a cushion in Gor's throne room. A succubus was between her legs, soft tongue flicking on Emily's clitoris. A demon was behind the succubus, watching her pleasure Emily, his hands on her hips, fucking her slowly. Emily came harder, arching her back, closing her eyes again. She'd passed out in the midst of one orgasm, a demon's cock inside her, and awoken in the midst of another, a woman's lips and tongue on her pussy.

She opened her eyes again, looked to her left, sensing someone there. A demon lay on his side, his semi-hard cock at her shoulder. She reached over with both hands, grabbing his thick rod. The demon, who'd been eating a succubus' pussy, looked down at her and grinned. His cock swiftly hardened. Emily rolled onto her shoulder and began to suck on him, her legs still spread wide for the girl eating her pussy. She had given herself to this strange world, and cared for nothing other than the incredible pleasure it brought her.

Ashley had heard the cheers go up alerting her that Jumbo had taken her mom's ass. She knew exactly what that meant for her. She came, the orc cock in her pussy filling her with pleasure, and that pleasure compounded by the knowledge that the orgy had just begun, and that she was going to be titty fucked, face fucked, pussy fucked, and ass fucked for hours to come. Her orgasm racked her body, making her body buck. She grunted, unable to scream because of the big black cock in her mouth. She gripped the cocks in her hands tightly, massaging them as she came.

"Hey, dwarf," grunted the orc as he fucked her. "Better move unless you want me to cum on your hairy little back."

"Can you hold out a fucking second," the dwarf growled, still titty fucking Ashley. "I'm about to put a load on this elf's face."

The orc laughed, "Yeah, I can hold out for that. Hell, I bet I can hit it from here when you get done."

The dwarf laughed, squeezing Ashley's tits on his cock, pumping his cock between them. Ashley slurped on the dark elf's cock, looking out of the corner of her eye at the dwarf. His face was red behind his beard. His cockhead, peeking out from her tits, was purple. He groaned. The dark elf pulled away, not wanting to get cum on. The dwarf thrust forward, and cum shot out of his cock, splattering on Ashley's face. He pumped forward again, another spurt hitting her forehead, trailing cum over her nose and onto her lips. He kept pumping, cum now dropping onto her neck. Sighing happily, he rose off her. The orc thrust into her hard, then pulled his cock from her. Ashley looked at him, saw him stroke his cock twice, and then a thick wad of cum shot out. He was right. His cum sailed over her body, landing right on her face. Another wad hit her forehead and hair. She felt a third spurt splatter over her right breast. More cum spurted onto her abs.

"Time to see if she can take it up the ass and pussy as well as the other one can," laughed a dark elf. "I'll take the ass."

"Fine with me," she heard a dwarf growl. "I want that pussy."

"She won't feel your stubby dick after what I did to her," laughed the orc.

Ashley had felt dwarf cock in her pussy. She knew the orc was wrong. She heard Katie cry out loudly, her voice high.

Another orc laughed, "Well, this one's ass seems okay with cock in it."

"And my cock's just fine in her sweet little pussy," said a dark elf.

"Hey, how do you think succubus ass feels?" asked a dwarf.

"Better than you can possibly imagine," purred a succubus.

"Dark elf ass is tight as anything," grunted an orc from across the room.

"I can't get my cock in this nymph's ass," gasped a dark elf.

Ashley was turned over, a dwarf laying down underneath her, his thick cock pointing to the ceiling. She straddled him, lowering her pussy to his cock, taking him in. It felt so good to have that hard cock in her pussy. She moaned happily, taking him to the hilt, loving the feel of him. Then she felt the dark elf's hands on her hips. She braced herself, knowing exactly how huge his cock was. His cock pushed against her, spreading her ass open. His cockhead popped into her. She cried out, gasped for air, and felt him slide further in. She rocked back on the two cocks, taking them both deep inside. They steadied her, pumping into her. Ashley leaned forward, her tits over the dwarf's face, his beard brushing against her skin. He let go of her waist, hands squeezing her big breasts happily. She saw a cock in front of her, a goblin kneeling on the table, and she grabbed it, sliding her mouth over the head. Another dark elf cock was next to her, and she grabbed it with her other hand, determined to satisfy as many of them at a time as she could. She slurped on the goblin's cock, stroked the dark elf cock, feeling another orgasm build. She was sweating, the cum running down her face and tits. It was getting on the dwarf, but either he didn't notice or didn't care, because he was happily rubbing his face in her titties. She orgasmed, gasping on the cock in her mouth, trying to suck him as she came.

"This one's fucking amazing," moaned the goblin.

"I wouldn't trade her for this one over here," groaned a dark elf with Katie. "She's handling four and five cocks at once."

"That's because high elves are fucking sluts," gasped a dark elf. "They act like princesses, but they're slaves to a hard cock any day." Then she shrieked.

"Kind of like you dark elves, huh," grunted an orc, apparently giving her the full measure of his cock. The dark elf could only cry out with ecstasy in reply.

Ashley came down from her climax, sliding her mouth off the goblin's cock and taking the dark elf's cock in her mouth. The big cock in her pussy and huge cock in her ass filled her, pumping into her, making another orgasm rise. She gave herself to it, making herself theirs

Last edited by wyndhy : 04-21-2008 at 08:12 AM.
Old 04-15-2008, 09:17 PM

Ashley awoke to find herself in a strange bed. She felt soft skin across her legs and opened her eyes. Katie was laying on her side next to her, a long leg across Ashley's. Katie's tanned skin was covered with dried cum, and her blonde hair was matted and messy. Ashley could feel the stickiness on her own skin and hair. She wanted a shower in the worst way.

She lay still in the bed for a moment, enjoying the feel of Katie's skin against hers, collecting her thoughts. From the angle of the light coming through the window, it seemed like maybe late morning. That meant she would have only gotten a few hours sleep, since the orgy had gone on until the earliest hint of dawn. She should have been ravenously hungry, but, as always in this world, it seemed as if she never felt any serious discomfort, whether hunger, thirst, or fatigue.

As she lay there, she heard a voice through the wall, high pitched. She listened for just a moment before she identified the voice as her mother's, apparently in the throes of ecstasy. Ashley giggled, feeling amazed that her mom could still be going. She decided to go check it out. She started to slide her legs out from under Katie's, but the blonde stirred at the motion and opened her eyes.

"Hey, hot girl," Ashley said.

"Hey yourself," Katie smiled. "Did last night really happen?"

"Oh yeah," Ashley sighed. "At least, my tired pussy and ass and all the cum on both of us strongly imply that it did."

Katie laughed, "Glad we survived it. What's the plan now, my fearless leader?"

"Try to find Emily, I guess," Ashley replied. "But first we need to collect mom, and I need to get clean...again."

"Where's your mom?" Katie asked, raising up and looking around.

"Follow the sounds of fucking," Ashley laughed. Katie seemed to hear Susan's voice through the wall for the first time, and she laughed too.

The two girls climbed out of bed and slipped on their high heels. They both had the messiest sex hair, and it was hopeless to try to tame it until they got the cum out of it. Ashley settled for brushing her brown hair out of her face and then led the way out of the room.

They heard her mom's voice more clearly then, as well as the rocking and creaking of a wooden bed. It was coming from the room at the end of the hallway. Jumbo's room. Ashley rolled her eyes and crept down the hall, Katie right behind her. They reached the door, which was open, and peered in.

Ashley's mom was on the bed, straddling the fat innkeeper. His big cock was deep in her pussy, and she was rocking back and forth on it quickly, her tits bouncing with the motion. Her hands were on his stomach, bracing herself as she rode him. Her hair and skin were every bit as cum-covered as Ashley's. Her heels were still on, but her stockings were now ripped in several places. Jumbo laid back with eyes closed, a smile on his fat face, hands on her thighs. Susan turned and looked at them and mouthed to Ashley silently, "once he passes out, I'm getting the map." She winked at Ashley and returned her full attention to riding Jumbo.

Ashley sighed, wondering what trouble her mom was going to get them into if this latest attempt at the damned map failed. She decided to let it go, turned, and guided Katie away from the door.

"C'mon, let's head down to the river and get cleaned off," she said.

Katie nodded, stifling a laugh at Ashley's irritation, and said, "Sorry, sugar. You're mom's just too horny to keep up with."

Ashley giggled, feeling her good humor return immediately. She stopped, turned to Katie, and kissed the blonde passionately on the lips, clasping her in a tight embrace.

"Wow!" Katie said when Ashley pulled away at last.

"Yeah," Ashley said. "I'm horny too...but not for a cock at the moment."

"Oooh," Katie smiled, "I like where your mind's at."

Holding hands, they walked downstairs. The common room of the pub was nearly empty, save for Rolf cleaning up the bar. Most of the rest of the room had apparently already been cleaned. He looked up at the girls as they stepped off the stairs and smiled, "Hey there. You two elves want anything this morning?"

"To get cleaned up," Ashley said. "Then maybe some breakfast, if you and your boss think we earned it last night."

Rolf laughed, "And if I told you that you had to fuck me for breakfast?"

"I'd say my pussy's more tired than my stomach is hungry," Katie said, waving as she and Ashley walked out of the inn. They found the front porch of the inn empty and no boats tied to the dock. They walked out onto the dock, took off their high heels, and jumped into the lazy flowing river. The water was warm and pleasant. Ashley dunked her head underwater, scrubbing her hair, feeling it slowly loosen up, the dried cum washing clean. She surfaced and found that she'd been carried a few yards downstream. She and Katie swam back to the dock, hanging onto a wooden ladder than was built near the end. She ducked underwater again, finally beginning to feel cleaner as she scrubbed her hair.

This time, when she surfaced, she saw a boat pulling up to the other side of the dock. She swam back to the ladder, joined a moment later by Katie.

"Feeling better?" the blonde asked.

"Hell yeah," Ashley smiled. "Feels like a warm day. I wouldn't mind sunning out here the rest of the day, but we probably gotta press on, whenever Mom gets done."

"Come on," Katie said, beginning to ascend the ladder, "Let's talk Rolf into some breakfast."

Ashley enjoyed the view of the blonde climbing out of the water, her bare tight twat glistening above her. She followed Katie up the ladder and took a look at the boat pulled up now on the other side of the dock as she slipped on her high heels. A man was busy tying up the boat.

"Woah," Ashley said, looking at him.

"That's what I was thinking," Katie said.

The man was bare. His tall body was muscular and lean. He had tan skin and blonde hair that was tied back in a pony tail. His pointy ears revealed him to be, Ashley thought, elf kind. As he stood up she saw his face, which was breathtakingly handsome. She also saw his cock, which hung down thick and long.

"Oh, he's fucking hot," Ashley purred.

"Thought you weren't horny for any cock right now," Katie teased her.

"That was before I saw this stud," Ashley grinned. "Don't tell me your pussy didn't just get totally wet."

"Yeah...it did."

The man looked at them, eyes opening wide and then doing a very appreciative once over. He said in a deep voice, "Ladies! I didn't expect to see any high elves here! What are your names?"

"Katie...and Ashley," Katie replied quickly, apparently remembering after a pause to introduce her friend. "What's yours?"

"Ashok," the man replied.

"Excuse me, but are you a high elf?" Ashley asked.

"Of course," Ashok said, looking confused.

"Sorry, but I didn't know there were any male high elves," Ashley said.

He smiled, "You must be one of Ariel's girls. Yes, despite her, ah, preferences, we do exist."

"I'm so glad," Katie said.

"Is this inn hospitable?" Ashok asked, stepping off the boat. Ashley really enjoyed the way his big cock swung as he walked toward them.

"All too hospitable for us," Katie said. "But we'd certainly enjoy your company for breakfast."

"What are you two doing here, in this kind of place, on your own?" he asked, smoothly slipping a muscular arm around their waists and stepping between them.

"Looking for my sister, Emily," Ashley said, enjoying the feel of his skin. She noticed that Katie had quickly placed her slim arm across Ashok's broad shoulders. "She's been kidnapped and taken to Allazar."

He sighed, "A bad place. And you'll have trouble when you get there."

"For now we can't even get there. We have no idea where it is," Ashley said.

"Oh, well, I can take you there," Ashok said.

"Really?" Ashley could have kissed him.

"Sure, no problem at all," he replied. "But you'll see when we get there...I don't know how you'll be able to help her at all."

"Well, I'm sure we'd be better off travelling with you anyway," Katie said, looking into his eyes happily.

"Let's go tell my mom," said Ashley.

"You go ahead," Katie said. "I'll stay down here with Ashok."

"I bet you will," Ashley grinned knowingly. She took one last look at the sexy elf and hurried inside, ignored Rolf, and rushed upstairs. She heard her mom still fucking in Jumbo's room. Looking into the doorway she saw Susan now on her hands and knees, Jumbo wide awake, behind her, pumping his cock into her hard and fast. Her mom was crying out with each thrust, apparently close to a powerful orgasm.

"Care to join us?" Jumbo asked.

"No thanks," Ashley said. "Mom, there's an elf downstairs who knows how to get to Allazar. And he's got a boat!"

Susan cried out, cumming as Ashley finished her sentence. She gasped, panted for air, clutching the sheets as Jumbo fucked her hard and deep. At last she recovered her breath and said, "A boat?! Let's go!"

"Not quite yet, sweetie," Jumbo said, clutching her hips. "You're not leaving me like this."

"Fuck, you've cum three times just this morning," Susan gasped, tits bouncing as he fucked her, unable to get away from his tight grasp. "How much more do you want?!"

"Just a few seconds," he grunted, fucking her harder. She closed her eyes, shrieking with ecstasy as he rammed her deep and fast. Ashley's eyes opened wide at the sight of her mom being so thoroughly fucked. Jumbo looked straight at Ashley, his muscles tensed, and he came, bellowing with pleasure as he pumped another load into her mother.

He released Susan at last, collapsing back on the bed with a cock still hard, wet, and cum oozing out of the tip. Susan staggered off the bed, clutched onto Ashley's shoulders, and moaned, "Let's get out of here."

Ashley helped her out of the room and down the hall. Her mom regained her footing after a few steps, made a half-hearted attempt to brush her hair back, and followed Ashley downstairs. She stopped at the bottom of the stairs, looking at the gorgeous man sitting by the bar with Katie.

"Oh wow," Ashley's mom said.

"Yeah, he's hot," Ashley agreed.

"By the gods, what have they been doing to you?" Ashok asked, staring at Susan with wide eyes. "A goddess such as you...I could kill them all for mistreating you!"

"Oh, I like him," Susan said.

"Ashok, this is my mom, Susan Livengood," Ashley said. "Mom, this is Ashok. He's going to take us to Allazar."

Ashok stood, and Susan's eyes widened at the sight of his cock. He bowed. She almost blushed at the formality, and said, "Let me take a dip in the river and get cleaned up. I look awful."

"On the contrary," Ashok said. "Like your companions, you are breathtaking in your beauty."

"Okay," Susan said weakly. "I'm going to get clean anyway."

She hurried out of the inn, leaving Ashley with Katie and Ashok. The elf had flipped a couple gold coins at Rolf, and breakfast was on the way. They would eat and then leave to go rescue Emily. Ashley wondered what horrors her sister was enduring at that very moment.

Emily Livengood lay on her back, legs spread wide, a gorgeous succubus licking her pussy gently. It felt amazing. Emily's head was spinning with the delicious wine they kept bringing to her. She'd orgasmed most of the night, slept, and had woken with this sexy girl eating her pussy, more succubi lounging around her, talking and drinking and kissing. The men had disappeared somewhere, leaving the girls alone in the throne room. Emily set down her cup of wine and watched for a moment as the girl worked on her pussy. She felt a wonderful orgasm building. Then another succubus approached, squatted down over her, and Emily gladly ate the girl's sweet pussy, her orgasm hitting even as she tasted the sweet juices.

Last edited by wyndhy : 04-21-2008 at 08:10 AM.
Old 04-20-2008, 07:59 PM

Ashok did not take them by boat. Allazar, he explained, was upstream, above several series of falls and rapids, and needed to be approached by land. He paid Jumbo to watch his boat at the dock and paid a few more gold for two horses and a large uncovered wagon. He laid blankets in the wagon to make it more comfortable, helped the ladies up, and joined them, laying a long sword and dagger in sheaths and a bow and quiver of arrows near the front of the wagon. With a few expert flicks of the reins he had the horses moving out of town, into the wild along a wide roadway. Once the town was behind, he let go of the reins and turned, joining them on the wide, comfortable wagon.

"Now, my lovelies, are you sure you wish to go to Allazar?" he asked.

Susan nodded, brushing her hair back, looking gorgeous now that she had shed the ruined thigh-highs, cleaned herself, and let her hair dry in the warm sun. She said, "My other daughter, Emily, was taken there as a captive. We have to rescue her."

"Armies would have no luck getting into that place," Ashok sighed.

"Then we'll have to find a way in quietly," Susan said.

"It will be a shame to lose three beauties such as yourselves to that place," Ashok shook his head.

"What is there?" Katie asked.

"A demon-lord, named Gor," Ashok said. "And his minions, of course. It's a bad place, and no place for elves."

"Then all the more reason to get Emily out," said Susan. "Of course, we're not elves."

Ashok furrowed his brow, "Of course you are."

"No, look," said Ashley, brushing her brunette hair back. But even as she did, she felt the tip of her ear. It was pointed.

Seeing that, Katie and Susan quickly felt their ears. Ashley saw the pointed tips. Cute, but definitely different.

"Oh my God!" Katie said.

"We're becoming elves," Susan said. "That must be why I'm a twenty year old again."

"Old?" Ashok asked. "My love, high elves do not age."

"You stay young forever?" Susan asked.

He shrugged, "Well, I'm not young. I'm somewhere over four-thousand years old. But I am as I was when I was created."

"You just, what, appeared this way?" Katie asked.

He nodded, "That is the way of the high elves. We are made complete and perfect. We do not change."

"No babies?" Susan asked. "Then, no pregnancy?"

"I don't understand those terms. If you mean little ones, as the dark elves and orcs and goblins have, then no, we don't experience that," Ashok said.

"Then why have all the equipment?" Katie asked. "Why have vaginas and cocks...er...penises for making babies. And breasts for feeding them?"

Ashok smiled, running his hand down Katie's breast to her flat abs, "These are for pleasure, not making new high elves."

"Oh!" Katie said, watching his hand as his fingertips touched her pussy.

"Well that's a relief," Susan said, looking at Ashley. "I didn't want a little Jumbo for your half brother."

Katie gasped. Ashok was kissing her neck softly as his fingers worked on her pussy gently. His other hand was squeezing her round breast. His big cock was rock hard.

"Just for pleasure, huh," Ashley said.

"Is it completely gross for us to have a little pleasure from the same cock?" her mom asked.

"Are you as wet as I am?" Ashley asked.

Susan nodded, "Uh huh."

"Let's suck on him together," Ashley suggested. "Anyway, mom, what happens in fantasy world..."

"Stays here," Susan smiled. "You better believe it, sugar."

They leaned over. Ashok briefly paused in kissing Katie at the touch of their hands on his fat cock. He leaned back, making better room for them, his muscular legs open wide. Ashley watched as her mom slipped her full lips over his cockhead. Susan's hand rubbed his balls softly. Ashley stroked him, letting her mom have a long suck on his fat cockhead. Finally Susan slipped her lips off him, a dab of pre-cum on her lower lip. Ashley took his hard cockhead into her mouth eagerly, sucking on him, stroking his shaft softly. She felt her mom's hand touching hers. Katie moaned loudly as Ashok worked his fingers on her labia and clitoris, kissing her breast passionately.

Katie, looking down at Susan and Ashley pleasuring his cock together, moaned, "Oh, that is fucking hot."

Ashley slipped her lips off Ashok's cock and looked at her mom again. Susan ran her tongue up and down his cock, then took him into her mouth eagerly, sucking his cock like a pro. Ashley looked at her mom. She was so gorgeous, with her wide brown eyes, her full lips, and her perfect body. She looked at her mom's big round tits, bouncing slightly with the motion of the wagon. She indulged in the sight of her mom's long, lean legs, open wide, her bare pussy exposed to the warm sun, labia glistening with wetness.

On an impulse, Ashley let go of Ashok's cock and laid down over her mom's abs. She lowered her lips to her mom's sweet pussy. She'd wanted this. She felt no withdrawal from her mom. Ashley ran her tongue between her mom's labia. Her juices were sweet as nectar. Ashley heard her mom moan. She flicked her tongue over her mom's clitoris, slipping her fingers along the labia. She was rewarded by another moan from her mother, her mom's legs opening slightly wider. Ashley slid a finger into her mother's pussy. It was wet and warm and so very tight. The muscles squeezed her finger. She flicked the clitoris with her tongue and heard her mom gasp with pleasure. Then she heard the wet sound of her mom's mouth working on Ashok's cock, and, beyond that, the elf and Katie's moans.

"Oh, fuck you ladies are hot!" Ashok groaned happily.

"Fuck, I want that big cock in me," Katie gasped.

"Take it, sugar," Susan said. "I'm gonna cum in a minute anyway with what Ashley's doing to my pussy!"

Ashley looked over her shoulder, moving one finger inside her mom, stroking the clitoris with the forefinger of her other hand. Her mom was looking down at her, breasts heaving with delight, one hand clutching a blanket, the other clutching Ashok's thigh. Katie happily rose and straddled the elf, gripping his cock and sliding down onto it. Ashley watched that huge cock enter her friend's tight pussy. Then her mom wiggled between Ashok's legs and began to lick the base of his cock and his balls while Katie rode him. Ashley moaned at the sight of that. Her mom was such a horny thing! She remembered what her mom had said about cumming, and suddenly Ashley wanted nothing more than to make her mom orgasm really, really hard.

She brought her lips back to Susan's twat, working on the pussy with a finger and massaging the clitoris with her tongue. She felt her mom breathing harder and faster. Ashley worked her pussy more urgently, finger deep inside her mom, tongue and lips working over her hard clitoris. Susan gasped, moaned, shrieked, and suddenly her pussy muscles spasmed hard on Ashley's finger. A flood of juices flowed over Ashley's finger and onto her hand. Her mom bucked with pleasure, cumming long and hard. Ashley worked her pussy all the way through it, delightedly bringing her mom more and more pleasure. Susan came for her twice, stacking her orgasms, then finally gasping for air.

"Holy shit!" she gasped. "Fuck baby...you're so...fucking...good at that!"

"Let me do it again!" Ashley giggled.

"No, sweetie. Mommy's turn," Susan said.

Ashley sat up, brushing her hair back. Her mom sat up, pushing her down on her back. Ashley glanced at Katie. The blonde was riding Ashok's cock, looking over her shoulder at Ashley and her mom, cumming hard. The elf had his hands on her ass, squeezing it as she rode him, his fat cock deep in her pussy.

Ashley laid back, watching her mom kneel between her legs. She spread her long legs, opening her pussy for her mom, anxious to find out how good she would be at eating pussy. Susan brushed her hair back, looked at Ashley smiling, and then massaged Ashley's pussy with her fingertips. Ashley moaned, arching her back at the touch. Her mom slid a long slim finger into her and Ashley cried out happily.

"Damn you're tight," Susan said.

"Speak for yourself, mom," Ashley groaned.

Susan grinned and lowered her lips to Ashley's clitoris. Ashley watched, then closed her eyes at the incredible pleasure that surged through her body. Her mom worked her tongue on Ashley's clit like she'd been eating pussy all her life.

"Fuck, mom," Ashley groaned. "Are you sure you never did this before?"

"I may have done it a few times back in college," Susan said. She kissed Ashley's clitoris softly, then resumed working her over with her tongue and lips.

Ashley felt her orgasm building quickly. Her mom was too good at this. She gasped, breathing fast, and then she came, bucking her body on her mom's finger and tongue. Susan wrapped a hand around Ashley's thigh, holding her in place as she worked her daughter's pussy. Ashley heard Katie screaming in ecstasy above her own cries of pleasure. The two girls hit their climax simultaneously, then came down together.

Ashley opened her eyes to find Katie sliding off Ashok's wet, hard cock. Juices and cum ran down the inside of Katie's thighs. Ashok had cum in her, but he was still rock hard, ready for more. He moved around behind Ashley's mom. She paused in eating Ashley's pussy to watch him settle behind her uplifted twat. He slid into her, moaning at the feel of her wet tightness. She groaned, taking his big cock in, held firm by his hands on her hips. Then she looked at Ashley, eyes glistening with lust, and brought her lips back down to Ashley's pussy.

Katie quickly straddled Ashley's face, looking down at her, and moaned, "Care to try my pussy again? There's all my juices, and some hot elf cum for you as well."

In answer, Ashley wrapped her arms around Katie's firm thighs and brought her lips to the blonde's wet pussy. She slid her tongue into Katie, in a daze of ecstasy from her mom's tongue on her twat. Katie moaned happily as Ashley licked Ashok's cum out of her. Katie ran a hand into Ashley's brunette hair, pulling her face up tighter to her pussy. Ashley felt Katie's juices flowing. Katie was at that hypersensitive point just after a thorough fucking. She was going to cum so easily. Ashley felt her own orgasm rising. Fuck, her mom was good! She hungrily tongued Katie's pussy. The blonde gasped, cried out, and came hard, her juices flowing over Ashley's tongue. Ashley came right behind her, gasping for air as her mom brought waves of pleasure over her body. Then, as she came down from that climax, she felt her mom's fingers dig into her thighs, the expert motions of her tongue turning into a desperate lapping as Ashok brought Susan to an orgasm of her own.

Ashley purred with pleasure, licking Katie's clit, feeling her mom begin working her pussy again, hearing Ashok's happy moans as he fucked Susan. Ashley assumed the horses knew to follow the road. She hoped so. She couldn't imagine a better way to travel than the way they were doing it now, no matter how dark the end of the road was supposed to be.

"Hail, Ashley!" a clear voice called from across the broad clearing.

Ashley was straddled over Ashok, moving her hips on his cock, getting damn close to another orgasm. They'd been travelling for most of the afternoon. Next to her, her mom and Katie were in sixty-nine, happily working on each other's pussies. Ashok's hands were on Ashley's hips, his face a mask of pleasure as she rode his still-hard cock. He'd cum five times already. He seemed to have no end of desire or endurance. And that was a good thing. Ashley was getting about the best fucking of her life, made even better by the multiple, incredible orgasms her mom and Katie had given her already.

She looked in the direction of the voice, and cried out in a mixture of ecstasy and happy surprise. Twenty feet away, riding on beautiful white horses, were four elf women. She recognized Brianna, Ariel's gorgeous blonde lieutenant, instantly.

"Oh!" she cired out, trying to talk, but Ashok was holding her firmly down on his hard cock, and he was moving it inside of her perfectly. "Oh...Brianna...oh...fuck...I'm cumming!"

She came, screaming with pleasure. She heard the elves laughing merrily. "Same old Ashley," Brianna laughed. "What adventure have you gotten into this time."

By that point, Katie and Susan had manage to disentangle themselves and sit up, looking at the new arrivals. Brianna and the elves guided their horses closer to the wagon. Brianna whistled and the horses pulling the wagon halted at once.

"We're trying to..." Ashley began to say, but Ashok was still fucking her. "Fuck, sweetie, can you...oh...let a girl talk for a...moment!"

"Who's that with you?" Brianna asked. "And what are you doing with HIM?!"

"I'm Ashley's mother, Susan" said Susan, getting to her knees and extending a hand to Brianna, who was now right alongside the wagon. "This is our friend, Katie. And Ashok here is kindly taking us to Allazar."

Brianna scoffed, "Typical Ashok. Allazar is the other way. As he well knows."

Ashley looked down at Ashok. He grinned up at her, shrugging, "Ah well, it was a fun afternoon anyway."

"You asshole!" Ashley said, scrambling up off his cock. He let her go, laughing.

"Come on," Brianna said, extending a hand to Ashley. "Come with us, and will talk about Allazar."

Ashley climbed onto the horse behind Brianna. The elves rode bareback. The horse's fur was soft as mink, and felt really good on her wet, sensitive pussy. She wrapped her arms around Brianna's slim waist, loving the feel of the elf's skin against her own. Behind her, her mom and Katie climbed behind other elves.

Ashok took the reins and turned his wagon around, "It ended too early, my sweets, but it was fun while it lasted."

Susan flipped him the bird as the elves rode away from the wagon.

In fifteen minutes, the horses came to a gorgeous clearing. The elves and girls dismounted and sat down, letting the horses wander the clearing, eating.

"So, what's this about Allazar?" Brianna asked.

Ashley quickly explained about Emily. At the words "sister" and "mother", Brianna's eyes opened wide. She and the other elves talked excitedly.

"What is it?" Katie asked.

"Gor must think this is the prophecy," Brianna said.

"What?" Susan asked. Ashley agreed that Brianna's cryptic sentence wasn't helping clarify the situation much.

"Gor used to have mastery over the high elves," Brianna said. "Thousands of years ago. The power of his cock was legendary. The very sight of it made elf women fall helplessly enslaved to him. Then Ariel used her magic and split his cock into thirds. But one of his witches made the spell impermanent. Once he brought the three kindred to simultaneous climax, his cock would become one again. And then he would again rise to ultimate power."

"Of course, since high elves are not born as are other elves, we thought this would never happen. We don't have mother or daughters or sisters," said another elf, Melanie.

"But people from your world do," Brianna sighed. "And now he has one of the kindred, and had set the trap to ensnare the other two. You can't go to Allazar. It's what he wants you to do."

"But he has my daughter there," Susan said. "I must go, at once."

"Then leave Ashley with us," Brianna said.

"No," said Ashley. "I have to help get my sister back."

"I won't force you to come with us," Brianna said. "But this is a bad idea. Well, we owe you for how you helped us against the Dark Elves. We'll help you, however we can."

Ashley lunged forward, hugging Brianna happily. Brianna laughed, returning the embrace.

"One of us should return to Ariel, to warn her," said Melanie.

Brianna nodded, arms still tight around Ashley. "Melanie, you and Brooke stay with me. Valerie, you are the most experienced in the wild. Can you make it home safely alone?"

"Absolutely," Valerie said.

"Then go now, warn Ariel. We'll go at once to Allazar."

Last edited by wyndhy : 04-21-2008 at 08:06 AM.
Old 04-22-2008, 04:15 PM

Ashley looked up at the tall tower with foreboding. She knew at the first sight of it why Brianna had thought this was such a hopeless errand.

Situated on the peak of a steep hill, the mountain peaks rearing up high behind, the black tower rose threateningly into the evening sky. From where they were, she could not see the base of the tower among the trees. But the tower itself was cylindrical, rising over two hundred feet into the air. The top of the tower bulged out, wider than the shaft, giving the tower very much the look of...

"A big black cock," said Katie.

"Just what I was thinking," Susan sighed.

"Gor's symbol of manly dominance and virility," Brianna said in a hushed tone. "A dominance he would very much like to impose over us again."

"Any ideas how to get in there, find Emily, and bring her out?" asked Brooke, sitting on horseback in front of Susan.

"I was hoping you girls might have some ideas," Susan admitted weakly.

"It's impossible," said Melanie. "We're going to get caught trying it. Ashley and Susan, you both should not go in there. The two of you, together with Emily, is what he wants."

"I'm not abandoning her in there a moment longer," said Susan. "I'll walk in the front door and demand her back, if that's all I can do."

"That's exactly what you should do," said Brianna suddenly.

"Okay...really?" asked Susan.

"Yes," Brianna said with a sudden enthusiasm in her voice. "Only, don't walk in demanding things. Walk in as our captive."

"Gor would never believe elves were handing over one of the kindred," Ashley said.

"No, but succubi would," Brianna said.

"You're thinking of the shape-change charm?" Brooke asked.

Brianna nodded, turning on horseback to look at Ashley, "We mainly use it for role playing...you know, if you're in the mood for a big breasted brunette, but your partner is a petite red-head...or if you're feeling really kinky and want a dark elf, but one isn't handy at the moment. Ariel taught me how to change shapes temporarily. And once you get past the horns, succubi and high elves don't look all that different."

"So the five of us pose as succubi and march in with mom as captive?" Ashley asked. "What then?"

"Undoubtedly Gor will want to sample his new delight," Brianna said easily.

"Excuse me?" Susan asked.

Brianna went on, "Then an orgy will probably break out, with Susan as the belle of the ball."

"Again?" Susan asked weakly.

"We can use that distraction," Brianna said, ignoring Susan, "to find Emily and get her out."

"And mom...how do we get her out?" Ashley asked.

"That's the problem with the plan," Brianna conceded.

"So we're just trading one captive for the other," Katie rolled her eyes.

"That's the best plan I've got," Brianna said.

"What if we all just go in as succubi?" Ashley asked.

Brianna shook her head, "I thought about that, but we'll never pass inspection without a distraction. I can do the horns and make us all blondes, but Gor knows his mistresses pretty well. If anyone starts asking us anything that his succubi ought to know, even our names, we're caught."

"Then lets do it," Susan said. "Better me in there than Emily. Maybe once Ariel arrives you all can rescue me, but, if not, at least my daughter will be free."

"Mom...are you sure?" Ashley asked.

Susan smiled, "Absolutely, sugar."

Brianna dismounted and took her staff in hand, "Then let's begin."

Emily looked up at the sound of the chamber doors opening. She was riding a large demon-cock at that moment, moving her hips slowly, enjoying the feel deep inside her. Her body was fatigued from so many orgasms, but the wine and food the succubi supplied her kept her going...and kept her wanting more.

But at the sight that met her eyes, she rose up off the demon's cock, eliciting a grunt of displeasure from her latest lover.

Her mom walked into the chamber, wrists tied in silken cords before her, five blonde succubi behind her.

"Mom!" she cried out.

Gor looked at her, then at Susan, a wide smile breaking over his face, "Your mother, is it, Emily? Welcome to my palace, my dear. You are most welcome here."

Susan said nothing, staring with wide eyes at the huge, powerful demon, his three long cocks growing swiftly erect.

"And to whom do I owe my thanks?" Gor asked, looking at the succubi. "I do not recognize you."

"We came when we heard that the kindred had arrived," said one of the succubi. "We joined the hunt, in service of you, my lord."

"And your service, and you, are most welcome, my beauties," said Gor. He approached the girls, and, with a wave of his hand, the ties fell off Susan's wrists in ribbons. He stood before Susan, looking down at her as she stood, slim and small in her high heels, before him. He said, his voice rich and deep, "You are every bit as beautiful as your daughter. Where is your other daughter? You three should be together."

One of the succubi said quickly, "She escaped us, for the moment, my lord. But she is fleeing east, seeking Ariel's protection."

"As I thought she might," said Gor. "She will not escape long, then. My minions are covering all roads to Ariel. Well then, I should acquaint myself with the mother. Your name, my love?"

"Susan Livengood," said Emily's mom.

"Susan, I am Gor, demon lord of the abyss," he said. With those words, he picked her up as if she weighed nothing, large hands around her waist. He lifted her till her pussy was level with his face and leaned her back. Whether willingly, or by his power, Emily's mom spread her legs wide for him, high heels over his shoulders. He eagerly flicked his long black tongue against her pink pussy. She cried out in pleasure at the touch, her hands clutching his fingers. He brought her pussy closer to his mouth, tongue sliding into her, eliciting another gasp of ecstasy from her. He stood there, three cocks rock hard, driving his tongue into Susan. At the motion of one of the new succubi, two others moved forward and began to stroke and suck his cocks. He paid them no notice, concentrating fully on tongue-fucking Emily's mom. One of the other new succubi made straight for Emily.

Emily looked at her mom again. She was clearly orgasming, her sexy body bucking, muscles tensing, her high pitched cries of ecstasy echoing in the chamber. Gor slipped his tongue out of her, brought her down, and slid his uppermost cock slowly into her pussy. Emily stared with wide eyes as that huge black cock somehow made it's way into her Mom's tight pink pussy. All around her the succubi and demons were cheering loudly, just as they had when Gor had first taken Emily.

"Emily!" whispered the succubus urgently.

Emily glanced at her, not wanting to take her eyes off the sight of her mom being fucked by the demon. "What?" she asked sharply.

"Emily, it's me, Ashley!" said the succubus. "I'm in disguise!"

Emily looked at the succubus, into her eyes, and then she recognized her sister through the horns and blonde hair. "Holy shit, Ash..."

"Shhh!" Ashley admonished. "We're getting you out of here."

"But..." Emily hesitated. She found that she didn't really want to leave. She said as a delay, "But what about mom?"

"She knows what she's doing," Ashley said, grabbing Emily's hand. "Come ON!"

Emily looked at her mom, bucking in another powerful orgasm, the demon's huge top cock sliding deep in and out of her. She wasn't at all sure her mom had known was she was getting into.

"We can't leave her," Emily said. She'd had so much pleasure since coming here. So much better being with than that nasty giant. And who knew what else was out there in Ashley's weird fantasy world.

"You don't know what's at stake. I'll explain later, little sister, but we're going, now!" Ashley said, pulling at her hand.

"Going where?" asked a demon, standing right in front of Ashley.

Emily's sister looked up at the demon, eye to chest with him. Ashley said weakly, "Going...just over there?"

"Something's funny about all this," said the demon. He took Ashley's hand firmly in his own and said to another demon standing nearby, "Go get those other new succubi. There's some mischief afoot here."

"Fuck," Ashley said.

Several demons moved silently among the cheering throng and, in a flash, had the other succubi who had come in with Susan and Ashley in their strong hands.

"My lord," said the demon holding Ashley.

Gor paused, cock buried deep in Susan, who was moaning with pleasure. He said politely, "What is it, my friend?"

"This one was trying to escape with Emily, I think," the demon said. "These new succubi are up to something."

"Let's see about that," Gor said, pumping his mighty cock lazily into Susan, who groaned happily. "Reveal," he said.

Before Emily's eyes, Ashley changed back to her normal appearance. One of the succubi became Katie. The other three lost their horns, and one of them became a redhead.

"High elves," said Gor, grinning. "Have fun with them, boys."

The demon interrupted the cheering immediately, "But, my lord...this one called Emily 'little sister'."

"Could it be?" Gor asked, his eyes lighting up brightly, "Has the third of the kindred walked into my arms?" He looked at Emily, at Susan, and at Ashley and said delightedly, "There is no mistaking the resemblance. She is the third! Bring her to my throne, along with Emily! I will wait no longer so deformed!"

"No!" cried Brianna.

"Yes, my sweet," Gor said, turning back to his throne, cock still deep in Susan, "You and your queen will once again be mine."

Ashley struggled against the strong arms that held her, but it was no use. The demons picked her up and carried her easily to the black throne. They laid her down there on her back, laying Emily on top of her, her sister's back pressed against her titties. The demon lord approached, one rock hard cock in her mother, the other two ready.

The demon's held Ashley and Emily down, spreading their legs wide. As Gor approached, setting Susan down gently on Emily, Ashley felt a wave of desire wash away all other emotions. She wanted him, deep down, in a way she had never wanted a man before. She submitted to the demons, letting them position her to receive him. Emily was similarly compliant.

Succubi ran forward rubbing the girls' pussies. It was needless. Ashley had grown wet beyond belief at Gor's approach. She did like the touch, however, and moaned happily. The succubi guided Gor's cocks, moving his middle cockhead to Emily's wet pussy, the lowest one to Ashley's. Then he began to ease into her, his huge cock spreading her open, filling her with pleasure. She cried out at the feel, knowing that she would cum soon.

Katie, held tight by a demon, watched helplessly as the demon pushed his cocks into Emily and Ashley, his uppermost cock still deep inside Susan. She heard her friends cry out with pleasure.

She looked at Melanie, who was next to her, and asked, "What can we do?"

"Nothing," sighed Melanie. "Do you hear your friends? They'll cum for him in seconds."

"Ariel must arrive now!" said Brooke.

"Even she could not get here so fast," said Melanie.

"But we must try to help them hold out for her," said Brianna. She lifted her clear voice loudly, shouting, "Ashley, my love! Susan! Don't cum! Don't orgasm! The spell doesn't work until you orgasm together!"

"Keep them too busy to make such a racket," growled Gor, thrusting into the three women. He waved his hand vaguely at Katie and the elves, and she felt mind fall into a blur of lust and desire.

Katie was spun around, along with the elves. She was laid down on the ground. The demon spread her long legs open, pressed his black cock to her pussy, and thrust into her. She pushed at his chest with her arms, but was no match for his strength. She cried out, unable to believe how wet her pussy was, how good this felt, how much she actually wanted it. Next to her Melanie was on her knees, a demon behind her, ramming his cock deep into her pussy. Brianna, on her other side, was in a similar position, but she also had a demon kneeling before her, his hands on her head, his big cock in her mouth. On the other side of Brianna was Brooke. She was being held up between two demons. One had his cock deep in her pussy, and her long legs were wrapped around him. Another demon, behind her, was trying to work his huge cock into her tight little ass. Katie couldn't even imagine how that was going to work. The demon thrust into her, hard and deep, and Katie screamed with ecstasy.

Ashley had heard Brianna call out to her, not to orgasm. It seemed like such a silly request. And then Brianna's voice, along with Katie's, became nothing but cries and screams of pleasure. It was awfully hypocritical of them to tell her not to orgasm, then throw themselves into what sounded like a really good orgy.

She felt her orgasm rising quickly. She remembered the prophesy. She knew she ought to fight it. But there was no way. She wrapped her arms around her sister and mother, feeling them above her, their bodies moving with her own, their ecstasy building with her. It was so sexy to share this with them. She felt her mom's large breasts, heaving with her passion. She squeezed them, loving their firmness, the feel of Susan's hard nipples on her palms. She remembered the taste of her Mom's sweet pussy.

Ashley came. Her orgasm hit her like a bomb, exploding from her pussy through her body. It rose, overtaking her mind, and then intensified, until another orgasm came behind, before she even recovered from the first. Forget not orgasming, she was stacking them!

Dimly, vaguely, she heard Emily's and Susan's voices rising into screams of ecstasy. She felt their bodies tensing, then bucking with pleasure. They were cumming along with her. It was so beautiful! Then the demon thrust deep, sending her to an even higher place. His huge cock filled her. He bellowed with pleasure. His body shook. His big hands fell away from them. He pulled out, gasped, and she heard her mom shriek with pleasure as the demon came, spraying them all, but mostly Susan, who was on top, with his cum.

Katie looked, coming down from her own climax just in time. All the demons, even the one fucking her, paused to see. Gor staggered back, cum spurting from his three cocks in thick wads, covering Susan, splattering over Emily and Ashley as well.

"Oh, shit," gasped Melanie.

The demon lord spurted the last of his cum, then fell to his mighty knees. A red glow surrounded him. He stood again, turning to face his minions. His cocks seemed to blur, then to grow together, combining in size and potency. The glow faded, and Katie looked in awe and desire at the mighty black cock that now stood erect from his crotch. Every bit of eighteen inches long, and wide as her calf.

The demons roared in delight.

"Come!" he shouted. "Come with me! To Ariel's first, since she had the audacity to send her spies to try to stop me. The elf queen will submit herself, and all her followers to us, tonight!"

"And what of these?" asked the demon fucking Brianna. "And what of the kindred?"

"They have all served my purpose," said Gor. "Leave them here...with the imps."

The demons laughed. In the shadows, the imps cheered, exchanging high fives.

Gor said with a smile, "Be good to my imps, elves. Or I will hear of it."

And with that he was gone, striding out of the chamber, succubi and demons crowding behind him. Katie and the elves were left gasping on the floor. She looked at the altar, where Ashley, Emily, and Susan were struggling to get to the floor.

Ashley wiped Gor's cum away from her eyes, her body still rocked with ecstasy. She looked at Emily, then her mom. Susan was covered with cum again. She looked at Ashley, managed a weak smile, and shrugged. Ashley staggered across the floor to Katie, hugging her, then hugging Brianna, Brooke, and Melanie in turn.

"I'm sorry," she said to Brianna. "Maybe Ariel can stop him again."

Brianna shook her head, "No, not this time, my love. He's too powerful. It would take Aphrodite herself to stop him."

"What do we do now?" Brooke asked.

Brianna sighed, looking around at the imps, who were all walking toward them, their cocks hard. She said, "For now we try to think of a plan of escape...and we fuck imps. A lot of imps."

Ashley looked at the imps. There were dozens of them. She looked at Brianna again, then the other elves, then Katie, and last at her mom and Emily.

"We'll fix this," Susan told her. "We'll help save your friends. But Brianna's right. One thing at a time. Amuse the imps until we can think of a way to escape. And then we stop Gor and free the elves. Whatever that takes."

Ashley nodded, then kissed Katie, Emily, and her mom softly, before turning and facing the approaching imps. She said calmly, "So, which of you little fellas think you have what it takes to please me?"

Last edited by wyndhy : 04-22-2008 at 04:55 PM.
Old 04-26-2008, 03:20 PM

Ariel rode easily on the galloping horse. The horse was flying as swiftly as the beast could, but she rode bareback as if she was gliding on a cloud. Her calmness of posture, however, belied the anxiety within her. When Valerie had arrived and told her the news, she could not believe what she'd heard. Ashley was back (her heart had leapt with joy at those words), and now with her mother and sister formed the kindred. And they were on their way to Allazar!

The idea of Gor returned to his full might was unthinkable. How could Brianna have had such poor judgement. But Ariel knew how. Brianna was soft-hearted, particularly toward Ashley. She would not have been stern enough to force Ashley away from Allazar. Ariel, herself, was glad that she had not been put in the position to do so.

But now she had to get to Gor's keep before it was too late. In her heart she knew, of course, that there was no hope of that.

Moments later, her horse entering a clearing with Valerie and three of her best bodyguards riding behind her, she stroked the horse's neck, signalling him to halt. He pulled up obediently, all to eager to avoid the dark shapes filling the clearing before him.

Gor strode forward, massive and dark in the night. Ariel could see in the starlight that she was definitely too late. His cock was whole, hard, and massive beyond belief. The clearing behind him was filled with demons and succubi, and they all approached.

Ariel did not hesitate. She raised her staff and cast her spell, sending a white light across the clearing. It lit up like the brightest day for a moment. Gor stopped in his tracks, and behind him his followers fell to the ground, clutching their cocks and pussies, moaning in uncontrollable ecstacy. It was Ariel's best shot, a burst of her magic powerful enough to stop an army of orcs. Gor looked at her and smiled.

Before she could move, or even warn the others to flee, he raised his hand. Ariel was rocked by a powerful orgasm. She cried out, slipping from the stallion and tumbling to the soft ground. Her staff shattered. She was only vaguel aware of Valerie and the other girls hitting the ground near her. She looked up at Gor, walking calmly toward her, and her heart felt nothing but desire.

Recovering from her orgasm, Ariel stood and staggered toward him. Her intellect told her not to, but that part of her was not in control. She was a creature of desire now, wanting nothing more than to please the demon. She dropped to her knees in front of him, reaching up to touch his mighty cock. He looked down on her with red eyes, smiling approvingly.

"We meet again, my queen," he said.

"At last, my lord," she replied, stroking his cock with her small hands.

Behind him, his demons and succubi began to climb to their feet. Ariel's girls, however, still lay in the grass, legs spread, backs arched, massaging their pussies and crying out in ecstacy.

"Tend to the elves," Gor said, glancing over his shoulder. Several demons rushed past him, and moments later the cries of elven ecstacy redoubled. Gor looked down at Ariel and asked softly, "Do you wish to serve me?"

Ariel's mind screamed no, but her desire was stronger and louder, and she heard herself say, "Yes, my lord."

He reached down and picked her up, huge hands gentle on her slim body. She spread her legs wide, her high heels touching his hips. Hands on her waist, he brought her down to his huge cockhead. Her pussy was flowing with juices for him. Somehow she stretched for him. The pleasure was overwhelming. As his head entered her slowly, she came again, clutching his arms with her hands, nails digging into his dark skin. He pushed deeper into her, his massive shaft filling her. She looked down, gasping, cumming again for him, amazed to still see nine or ten inches of black cock outside of her pussy, when she knew she could take no more of him in. He moved her up and down, pumping his cock into her, bringing her to orgasm after orgasm, each climax washing over her before the one before had quite subsided. She was in a world of pleasure, all senses deadened by the ecstacy that overwhelmed her mind.

And then he came, his massive muscles tensing. He plunged deep into her, his cum filling her pussy, overflowing out of her even as he pumped more into her. The sensation brought her to another orgasm, more powerful than any she could remember before. He kept cumming, groaning happily as his chism spurted into her, for a minute or more, before he finally gasped and relaxed. He pulled her slowly off his cock, laying her into the arms of succubi, who came to held her stand upright. Ariel glanced over and saw his cock still hard and erect. She knew that Gor had endless stamina, and unquenchable desire. Her people were his now.

"Come, now," he said. "Onward to our new city. Ariel's people await us."

Ashley was orgasming despite her exhaustion. The light of the dawn was coming through the windows of the chamber. Hours had passed. Ashley had lost count of the number of the little men that she'd fucked, sucked, and stroked. Her body was covered, head to thighs, in their cum. Even now, she was on her knees, one imp's cock deep in her pussy, one buried in her ass, and another imp grinning as she sucked on his cock. She'd asked which one had the equipment to satisfy her. As it turned out, about all of them had tried, and about all of them had succeeded.

At least she could see imps passed out on the floor now, cocks hanging limply over their little thighs, smiles on their ugly faces. As she came down from her orgasm, she glanced around. Her mother was squatting on her high heels, grinding her ass down on an imp's cock. She was leaning to the side, stroking and sucking another imp. Emily was on her back, feet in the air, one imp titty fucking her, another pumping away on her pussy. Katie was in a similar position to Ashley, on her knees, one cock in her pussy, another in her ass, but she had two imps in front of her, and she was busily sucking first one, then the other, her hands continually stroking them. The imp beneath her, his cock deep in her pussy, had his face between her big tits.

The elves were similarly occupied. Brianna lay on her right side, her left leg up in the air. One imp was in front of her, fucking her pussy, one behind her, pumping her ass. She was sucking and stroking a third imp who sat on the ground by her face, smiling. Brooke had her knees by her ears, an imp pumping her ass. Another imp stood over her face, pushing his hard cock down so that she could suck the head of it, then moving forward to let her lick and suck his balls. Melanie looked exhausted, but she was gamely riding an imp, leaning forward with her tits in his face while she sucked another. A third imp was positioning himself behind her, rubbing his cock on her ass, just beginning to push into her.

"What can we do?" asked Emily as the imp pulled out of her pussy and shot a wad of cum onto her stomach, hitting the other imp in the back inadvertently.

"Hey, watch it, asshole," said the imp, not pausing in his eager titty-fucking of Emily.

Brianna paused in sucking her imp just long enough to say, "Tried my magic to...oh...make them all helpless with ecstacy...oh YES...but...not strong enough...without...oh...my...uh...staff...OH!" She orgasmed hard, slurping desperately on the imp cock again.

"How do we...use that...oh...magic?" asked Susan

"Stop talking, keep sucking," said the imp at her mouth, taking her head in his hands and urging her mouth back down on his cock. Susan complied.

"Just...fuck...concentrate on...oh...the image of them...OH...cumming!" gasped Brianna, recovering enough from her orgasm to speak.

Ashley tried. She pushed back on the cocks in her pussy and ass, slid her mouth down the cock in front of her, and tried to picture all the imps falling to the ground, cum spurting from their cocks. Instead she orgasmed again, bucking on their cocks.

But then, suddenly, she felt the imps tense up, gripping her hard, and they came, pumping their chism deep into her mouth, pussy, and ass. Ashley opened her eyes wide in surprise. It wasn't her amatuer attempt at magic, she was sure of that. But all around her the girls were crying out in surprise, and all the imps, even those passed out, were moaning loudly, cum spurting out of their cocks. She felt the imp behind her fall backward, cock sliding out of her ass, cum oozing behind. The imp in front of her sat back heavily, grabbing his cock with both hands.

Ashley climbed off the imp beneath her as quickly as she could. He clutched his cock, writhing as he continued to cum. She brushed her brunette hair back, aware of how sticky it was with cum, and she looked around. All around the imps were curled on the ground, stroking themselves and cumming, as if Ariel herself had cast the spell. Ashley looked toward the keep's door, half expecting to see the elf queen standing there. But Ariel was not there.

Ashley looked at all the elves, seeing the same surprise and relief on their faces as she had on hers. She looked at Katie and Emily, and saw them looking around, on their knees. Only her mom looked unsurprised. Instead a look of intense concentration was on her face, her eyes half closed, seemingly unaware that the imp beneath her, his cock still in her ass, was writhing in orgasm, trying almost to escape from her.

"Mom...did you do that?" Emily asked.

Susan opened her eyes and seemed to see the strange change in situation for the first time. "Oh my!" she said. She looked down, saw the imp's desperation, and rose off him, his cock sliding out of her ass, cum dripping out onto him. She stood, legs wobbly, and looked around again, saying, "Oh my! I guess I did! How did I do that?"

"However you did it, now's our chance to escape," Brianna said, grabbing Susan's arm with one hand, Melanie's with the other, and rushing as fast as she could on exhausted legs to the door. The other girls followed. The door was open, the imps previously guarding it now laying on the ground semi-conscious, stroking their hard cocks, cum oozing out the heads slowly.

They hurried into the early dawn, down the hill, stopping only once they had reached a secluded place near the bottom, far off the path.

"Now," Brianna gasped, still winded from the flight after the long fucking. "How did you do that?"

Susan shook her head, "For the life of me I have no idea. I just did as you said, concentrated on making them orgasm. And then, I guess, they did."

"Not only did they," Melanie said, "But you totally incapacitated all of them, and it held after you stopped concentrating on the spell. I've never seen anything like it, save when my queen cast the spell to win the battle against the dark elves. Thanks, of course, to Ashley's help."

Ashley smiled at the memory.

"Yes," said Brianna, "You cast the spell with power, Susan. I'm getting pretty good at our magic, and I could not cast it so well, even with the aid of my staff."

"Well, I just got lucky, I guess," Susan blushed.

"Hell with that, Mrs. Livengood," Katie giggled. "You're just THAT sexy."

"Way to go, mom!" Emily laughed, hugging her mother, their cum slathered skin pressed together.

"It's not just luck," Brooke said. "It means she's the one."

"You're not thinking..." Brianna said.

Brooke nodded, "Yes, I am. Aphrodite told us that in our hour of need, one would come who could use the power of the amulet."

Brianna looked uncertain, "I don't know. If you're right, we're blessed and we can stop Gor. If you're wrong, Susan would die in the attempt."

Susan, still hugging Emily, said, "Excuse me? What are you two talking about, and how is it going to possibly kill me?"

Melanie said softly, "Our patron goddess is Aphrodite, goddess of love. It is from her that Ariel, and all of us to a lesser extent, get our power. Her power gives us sexual mastery, and from that, freedom. She has a temple, on a sacred island just off the coast. In that temple is an amulet, which is said to contain her power."

Brianna nodded, "Yes, and supposedly if a woman can tame the amulet, she will have the power of Aphrodite, which would make her the most powerful woman in our world. But the amulet continually radiates power. The island is filled with males, both humanoid and bestial, that are drawn to her power. They cannot enter her temple, because if they get to close to the amulet, they become helpless with desire, and are able to do nothing but lay in ecstacy, until they die."

"Sounds like a pretty good way to go," said Katie.

"There are worse ways, but I'm sure those who have died entering the temple wish they may have lived through the experience," Brianna said. "And the amulet has the same power over women as it does over men. More than one elf-maid has thought she was the one, and found out the hard way that the amulet's power was too much for her."

"But the elves don't die, I thought," said Ashley.

"High elves don't," Brianna nodded. "And those of our sisters who have entered the temple lay there still, to this day, masturbating in a state of continuous ecstacy. We cannot rescue them, because even Ariel dares not enter the temple to save them. And, at any rate, are you sure that you are high elves? You are not from our world, Susan. Would you die in ecstacy in the temple, as do lesser creatures? Or would you lay in eternal ecstacy, unable to do anything other than touch your pussy and breasts as you cum?"

"I don't want to do either!" Susan said.

"And you may not," Brooke replied. "If you are the one, the one that Aphrodite said she would send in our hour of need, then you can enter the temple, take the amulet, and save us all. And this is, indeed, our hour of darkest need."

"You must be the one," said Melanie. "How else could you have cast the spell the way you did, with no training?"

"I'm still not sure," Brianna said. "I'm so afraid of sending her into the temple."

"Mom," Ashley said. "This sounds scary. This isn't your world, or your fight. If anyone should try this, it's me."

Susan shook her head, "No, sweetie. I said I'd do anything I could to help. And it was my insistence to come here that let Gor regain his power. And I was the one to subdue the imps. You tried to cast the spell, didn't you?"

Ashley nodded. Susan looked at Katie and Emily in turn, and they nodded as well.

"You see?" Brooke said to Brianna excitedly.

Brianna sighed, "You may be right. But I'm afraid to make this decision on my own. My decision to come here was disastrous. Let's head back to our city. If Gor has not come there yet, or if Ariel has been able to hold him at bay, we can ask her. She'll know what to do."

"But we must be careful," Melanie said. "Gor said he was going there first. If he's there, and we get caught..."

"We won't get caught," Brianna smiled. "Not this time. Come, let's find our horses."
Old 04-27-2008, 10:01 AM

They had ridden hard through the day, pausing only briefly to clean the imp-cum off themselves in a stream. That had nearly been a big delay, as the girls bathed in the water. Ashley had found Katie standing next to her, and the refreshing stream had, as always, filled her with desire. She had kissed Katie, passionately, loving the feel of the blonde's body pressed against hers. Her mom and Melanie, and then Emily and Brooke had become similarly entwined. Only Brianna, despite looking at Ashley with sultry eyes, managed to keep her head together, pleading with them to remount the horses and continue onward. Reluctantly they had agreed.

Only as the day lengthened did they finally come to a halt.

"Ashley may recognize where we are, but even she's only been here once before," said Brianna, she and Ashley sliding off the horse together. Brianna continued, "We are close to the sea, and my city is just beyond this line of woods. We'll have to keep an eye out, but we should wait until dark before we approach the city. In the meantime, I know of a dell just inside the forest. We should be hidden there."

The girls all dismounted, Emily and Susan somewhat awkwardly as they shared horseback with Brooke. Brianna then led the girls and horses into the woods. Ashley soon realized they were on a path, winding down a hillside. Within a few minutes they came a little grassy dell, where a stream wound in and became a shallow pool, before draining out the other side on its way to the sea.

At last Brianna seemed to relax. She filled her waterskin and drank, then passed it to Ashley, who refreshed herself. She felt her pussy become wet. Emily walked past her, looking gorgeous, sliding her fingertips along Ashley's skin. She went up to Brianna and hugged her.

"Thank you for trying to save me," she said. "I'm so sorry I helped make this mess happen."

"My sweet," Brianna smiled, "You have to understand it's not your fault. Gor's magic is strong. You were not fully in control of yourself when you were in his power."

Emily moved forward slowly, hesitantly, and looked into Brianna's eyes. Ashley could see the elf's desire. Apparently Emily did, too, because she kissed Brianna passionately. Brianna returned the kiss, and the two of them sank down to the grass, laying side by side. Brianna slipped a long leg over Emily's hip, and Emily moved her thigh up between Brianna's.

Ashley, standing next to Katie, felt Melanie move up between them. The red-headed elf kissed first Katie, then Ashley, looking at them with wide green eyes. Ashley saw that her mom was already laying on the grass, Brooke on top of her, the two of them softly touching and kissing.

She knew she needed this. After all the anxiety and fear of Gor's palace, followed by the disappointment of failing, and the intense fucking they'd all received, the tender touch of a woman would calm her and prepare her for the next adventure.

She laid down, Katie and Melanie joining her. Melanie lay between them, Katie and Ashley leaning over her, kissing her, and each other, in turn. She felt Melanie's soft fingertips on her breast, then move down her side and over to her pussy. Ashley opened her legs, moaning at the touch of the elf's fingers on her soft pussy. She returned the favor, slipping a hand down to Melanie's pussy, only to find Katie's fingers already there, softly rubbing the elf's clitoris. Ashley smiled, sliding down to kiss Melanie's firm round breast, then moving down further, kissing along her abs, down to her hip. Melanie opened her legs wide for Ashley. Katie paused in kissing Melanie to look down. Ashley looked into her eyes, telling her silently that she wanted to do this as much to Katie as to Melanie. She could see in Katie's eyes the same desire. Ashley moved between Melanie's long, lean legs, and began to kiss her pussy softly, Katie continuing to work her clitoris. Ashley licked her labia lovingly, slowly, patiently. They could take their time. She was with wonderful lovers, who would make sure they gave her the kind of pleasure she gave them. It was still two or more hours before it would be dark. Ashley was in no hurry at all.

"Ashley, Brooke, and I will go," said Brianna.

The girls lay on the grass by the beautiful pool, the stars overhead twinkling in the gaps between the trees. A gentle breeze blew. All of them felt sensational, having given and received pleasure for hours. Ashley felt nothing but warmth and joy. Sex with the elves never left her exhausted, only happy and exhilarated, and craving more.

"I want to go, too," said Susan immediately. Emily and Katie concurred.

"No," said Brianna. "Susan, you must remain safe here. And Melanie will remain with you to guide you to Aphrodite's island if we are captured. Ashley has proven before to be most useful in a hard situation, and Brooke is the fastest runner among us, so she can hopefully warn you if things go ill. Numbers aren't any use here. Make sure you leave before dawn. If we haven't returned by then, we aren't going to."

And with that they were off, Brianna leading the way out of the dell and along another path. Other than the starlight, it was dark. Small creatures chattered and rustled in the woods, but there was no other sound.

Then they heard voices. From a distance, the harsh laughter of deep voices, and the high pitched cries of women in ecstacy.

"I think we're too late," Brooke sighed.

Brianna nodded, but pressed on. Ashley followed the elves closely, too anxious to properly admire their slim, sexy bodies in front of her. The trees thinned, and firelight could be seen from the clearing beyond. Brianna dropped to her hands and knees, crawling the last few yards across the soft forest floor.

At the edge of the forest, the land sloped away to a broad grassy lawn. The houses of Ariel's seaside town could be seen, sporadically lit by lanterns and torches. In the starlight and moonlight, the sea shimmered in the distance, white ribbons of surf barely visible.

Ashley recognized the lawn below as the place of the battle with the dark elves. Now a large bonfire burned in the middle, with lanterns raised on poles dotting the rest of the lawn. On the center of the grass sat Gor his muscular black body reflecting the reddish flame of the fire. A petite blonde elf was riding his huge black cock, screaming in pleasure. All around the lawn, other elves were in ecstacy. Among them were the demons and succubi, engaged with them in a massive orgy. Everywhere Ashley looked she could see demons fucking elves and succubi, the women riding their cocks, or sucking on them, or eating one another's pussies. It was an incredible sight, and Ashley felt an insane desire to burst out of the woods and join them. Her pussy was flowing with her desire.

"Do not move," whispered Brianna. "I feel the desire too. It is Gor's magic. He's not focused at all on us, but still we feel the lust he creates."

"I see Ariel," Brooke hissed, pointing near the bonfire. Ashley followed the direction of her finger, and immediately saw the gorgeous elf queen. She was on her hands and knees, bucking wildly, looking over her shoulder at the demon who was fucking her hard and well. Her expression was one of crazed desire and pleasure.

"Our queen can't help us," Brianna sighed. "Come, we've seen enough. Let's go."

They crept away from the forest edge. Ashley struggled to follow Brianna and Brooke, her body aching to join the orgy. But she remembered Brianna's words, knowing that the desire was not her own. At least, not totally her own. She followed them at last, creeping back through the woods, returning to the dell less than an hour after leaving. Brianna told the others what they'd seen.

"We need to get to the dock," Melanie said at once. "We need a boat."

"It's too dangerous," Brianna shook her head. "I can't be sure, but I think I saw some demons among our houses. The chance of a demon or succubus seeing us is too high if we go into the town. We'll head south, to Rocky Harbor, and get a boat there."

Brooke wrinkled her nose, "That's a pirate port. The price will be steep for a boat."

"But it's the only port nearby, unless you want to head upriver to where Ashley and her friends received their welcome. The price will be even higher there," Brianna said. "I don't think we have a choice. Lead the horses for now. Once we are clear, we can ride some tonight, rest, and reach Harbor Town tomorrow."
Old 04-27-2008, 02:39 PM

Harbor Town was a ramshackle collection of houses and inns clustered around a well protected bay. They reached the town just as evening was setting the next day. Ashley looked down on the town from the road, wondering what kind of trouble they would find there. She felt more comfortable with Brianna, Brooke, and Melanie, but she knew from personal experience that the elves had every bit as much potential to get into awkward situations as she did on her own.

"Run free," said Brianna to the horses. The three horses whinnied and trotted off, back toward Ariel's city.

"You know, we could have traded them for a boat," Susan said.

Brooke looked shocked, "What? They are free animals, not ours to trade."

"You don't own the horses?" Emily asked.

"Own something living?" Melanie said, confused. "No, of course not. The horses serve us when they are willing. Which, fortunately, seems to be whenever we call."

Brianna led the way down the road into town as dusk settled. The girls, nude save for their heels, drew quite a bit of attention among the sailors they passed. The place was active, the waterfront crowded with men of all variety coming and going between the ships, markets, and bars.

Ignoring the catcalls and propositions, Brianna led them straight to the marina. A dwarf with a pot belly stood there, looking them up and down appreciatively as they approached.

"Are you the harbor master?" asked Brianna.

"I'd like to master your harbor," the dwarf said lasciviously.

Brianna said impatiently, "Of course you would. We need to purchase a boat."

The dwarf smiled, "I've one you can obtain, for the right price."

"Is it seaworthy?" she asked.

"Quite," he replied. "This way, I'll show you."

Brianna looked at the other girls and rolled her eyes, then followed the dwarf. He led them out onto the docks, coming quickly to a small boat with one mast. The boat looked rickety at best, and Ashley was concerned that it might be kept on the surface by the rope tying it to the dock.

"We need to take it out to sea, not paddle around the harbor with it," Brianna huffed.

"Then you'll be needing something nicer," said the dwarf. "Right this way."

He led them further along the dock, coming at last to a longer boat. This one had one mast as well, but was more sturdy, and the lines looked less weathered. The boat had a broad flat deck. It looked, actually, in rather good condition.

Brianna stepped out onto the boat, ignoring the hand the dwarf offered her. He followed her onto the boat, talking to her constantly as she inspected it. She appeared to ignore every word he said, making her own assessment of the vessel. Finally she returned to the dock, closely followed by the dwarf, his eager eyes fixed on her ass.

"We'll take it," she said.

"Very good," the dwarf replied. "Eight hundred gold, for this fine vessel. A bargain, elf-maid, because I like you."

"Far too much for this thing," Brianna said impatiently. "We'll be lucky if it doesn't spring a leak tomorrow."

"Seven hundred, but not a gold piece lower," the dwarf said. "I really shouldn't be parting with it at all..."

"We haven't any money, anyway," said Brianna. "You can have me for the night, and we'll call it even."
Old 04-27-2008, 06:26 PM

The dwarf looked Brianna up and down, as if appraising a piece of fine jewelry. He said slowly, "Well, certainly you are worth gold, my dear. But for the boat, I'll need all seven of you for the night."

Brianna laughed, "You couldn't handle all seven of us, little man. You couldn't handle me alone."

"Then you've nothing to lose," the dwarf said agreeably.

"Let me confer with my companions," Brianna replied. She walked over to the girls and said, "Well...what do you think?"

"I think why not," laughed Brooke. "Good lord, we'll have him worn out in an hour."

Melanie nodded her agreement. Ashley, remembering the wonderful fucking the seven dwarves had given her during her last trip to this world, said, "Yeah, why not?" Emily looked at the dwarf uncertainly. Katie and Susan shrugged.

Brianna turned back to the dwarf and said, "Okay, we're all yours. What was your name again?"

"Everlast," said the dwarf, happily trotting ahead of them off the dock.

They followed the beaming little man out of the wharf area and up the street twenty yards to a small house. He opened the door, lighting a lantern. Ashley and the others found themselves in a small, one room house with a fireplace and two open windows. When Everlast hung the lantern from a hook on the low ceiling, the room was well lit.

"Beer?" he asked.

Ashley said quickly, "Yes, please!" She remembered the delicious beer of the dwarves up in the mountain when she'd escaped from the dragon.

Everlast had a large keg that took up a corner of the room, an enormous bed taking up most of the rest of it. He opened the tap and filled a mug for Ashley. She drank it, and found it to be every bit as good as the beer she'd had before. She finished her mug in one long pull and handed the mug back to the dwarf. He happily refilled it.

"That good?" asked Katie.

"Oh yeah," Ashley nodded.

The dwarf offered mugs all around and the other girls accepted. The girls all drank freely after their first cautious sip.

Everlast looked at all of them, beaming in delight, and quickly stripped out of his clothes. Like the other dwarves Ashley had seen, he had a full beard, balding head, and hairy shoulders, arms, and chest. Stripping off his breeches, he stood upright, cock erect and ready. He was well endowed, his fat eight inch cock looking quite large on his short body, despite his big belly.

"Who's first?" He asked eagerly, climbing onto the bed.

"I'll go first," Brianna said. "And probably last."

"Ha!" laughed the dwarf, standing on the bed. "We'll see about that. How about something to warm me up, elf? Suck on me cock, already. You other ladies, help yourself to more beer and make yourselves comfortable on my bed...there's plenty for ya'. And I'm not just talking 'bout the beer!"

Ashley gladly refilled her mug, watching Brianna. Brianna crawled across the bed to Everlast. She sat in front of him, leaning forward, both hands on his cock. He looked down happily at the gorgeous blonde. She slipped her mouth over his cock and he moaned happily at the feel of her lips moving up and down his rod.

"Ooh, she's good!" said Susan, laying on the bed next to Ashley.

Brianna did have plenty of skill. She moved her mouth up and down his cock, all the while stroking the base of his shaft with one hand, massaging his balls with the other. Everlast watched in bliss, loving the sight as much as the feel, apparently.

"Wow," said Emily, curling up behind her mother, drinking her beer quickly. "She is good!"

"We're all trained well, in all the sexual arts," said Melanie proudly.

"I seem to remember enjoying some of your sexual arts," Katie giggled, sitting on the bed.

Ashley was already beginning to feel the potent beer going to her head. She finished her mug, saw that her mom's and Emily's were empty as well, and refilled them all. Just after returning to the bed, Katie and Melanie got up and refilled their mugs.

Brianna slipped her lips off the dwarf's cock, turned on her hands and knees, and looked over her shoulder at him. He happily moved behind her and pushed his fat cockhead against her tight pink pussy. She gasped, arching her back, and took him in. He gripped her hips with his short-fingered hands, pumping into her eagerly. In a moment he had her tits bouncing, her body bucking, and her hair flying as he fucked her, making the bed shake. Brianna cried out in surprise and pleasure. The fat dwarf was fucking her hard and well.

"Holy shit!" giggled Emily.

"Oh...wow...and I guess I'm next," said Brooke.

"I bet you are," laughed Melanie.

Ashley, the delicious beer making her buzzed very quickly, was started to really enjoy the way the evening was going. She lay on the bed, watching Brianna bucking as the dwarf fucked her. Brianna was close to cumming. She clutched the bed with both hands, mouth open, eyes closed. She cried out, orgasming hard and loud. Ashley's mom lay next to her, her hand on Ashley's hip, fingers stroking her skin. Ashley glanced at her mom. Susan was watching Brianna's ecstacy with a look of desire in her eyes. Emily, on the other side of her mom, lay snuggled with Melanie. The two girls were running their hands up and down each other's skin.

Everlast pulled out of Brianna, cock hard and wet. He looked at the girls and smiled, "Next!"

Brooke finished her beer and set the mug on the floor. She crawled over to Everlast and he turned her around, putting her in the same position Brianna had been in. He rubbed his cockhead, still wet with Brianna's juices, on Brooke's pussy. The blonde gasped as he entered her. He pulled back on her hips, pushing deep, and he began to fuck her as hard and eagerly as he had Brianna. In moments the little house was filled with the sounds of Brooke's ecstacy.
Old 04-27-2008, 07:16 PM

Ariel looked up in the hours before dawn, seeing an imp entering the clearing and running quickly up to Gor. She was on her knees, a demon slowly fucking her from behind, the orgy continuing without a break since Gor's arrival. As the elf queen, she was a prize for the demons and succubi. Not a moment had gone by without at least one or two of them seeking her pleasures.

"What are you doing here?" Gor asked. The elf and the succubi kissing and stroking his huge cock continued without a pause.

"My lord," squeaked the imp nervously. "The elves and the kindred escaped."

Ariel felt a sudden surge of delight. But then the ecstacy built from her pussy, and she knew yet another powerful orgasm was coming.

"How?" growled Gor. "There were fifty of you to their seven."

"One of the kindred cast a spell that rendered us powerless," said the imp hurriedly.

"Powerless in what way?" asked Gor.

Ariel tried to focus, to listen, but it was so hard with the magnificent cock pumping into her, giving her so much pleasure.

"Orgasming my lord, uncontrollably," said the imp.

"All of you?" Gor asked. He glanced at Ariel. His glance overwhelmed her, and she came, screaming with pleasure. The demon pumped her harder and faster, keeping her cumming.

When at last her orgasm subsided and her ears were working again, she heard Gor say to a demon nearby, who ignored Valerie riding him happily to look at his lord attentively, "I think I know where they're going. You, take some succubi and search south, toward that dirty Harbor Town. If you find them, capture them and send one of the succubi to alert me. I'm heading to the island on my own."

"It will be dangerous, my lord," said the demon, squeezing Valerie's bouncing breasts.

"More dangerous for you all than for me," Gor said. "Make sure the others stay here, and keep the elves busy. Particularly Ariel. My spell should hold until I return, but take no chances."

"Yes, lord," the demon said, gripping Valerie's hips and pushing deep into her, intent on finishing before he set off on his mission.

Gor stood and strode off toward the ocean.

Dawn peeked through the window. Ashley was on her knees, Everlast's cock deep inside her. He was still hard as stone, having cum nearly a dozen times, at least once on each girl. Ashley was fucking him for the fifth time, having cum so often she'd lost count. All around her, the other girls were laying entwined, sleeping with satisfied smiles on their faces. Ashley ground down on him, hitting another orgasm, her big tits bouncing as she moved.

"Ah, you're a mighty agreeable group of elves, my dear," laughed Everlast.

Ashley brushed her hair aside, grinning down at him, "And you're a mighty sturdy dwarf, sir."

"It's dawn, dear," he said. "Our deal was for the night, and I've got to be at the wharf for me job, but d'you mind if I cum one more time before you all go?"

"Not at all," Ashley giggled. She slipped off him and turned around, straddling him reverse cowgirl style. She grasped his cock, lowered herself on to it, looked over her shoulder, and asked, "Do you like this way?"

He stared at the sight of his cock sliding into her wet pussy and said, "Yes, indeed, this should do nicely."

Ashley braced her hands on his hairy knees and bounced up and down on him, looking over her shoulder at him, letting him see how good his cock was making her feel. Guys loved that, and this dwarf was no exception. He rested his hands on her hips, letting her control the action, just laying back and appreciating the sensation and the view. Ashley gasped, feeling another orgasm begin to build. She leaned forward, bouncing harder, and came for him, crying out with ecstacy.

Brianna stirred, raising her head and looking at the windows, her hand on Emily's pussy. The blonde elf said sleepily, "Oooh. It's daytime. We need to be going."

"Not...until...oooh...he cums!" Ashley gasped, fucking him hard. She moaned, "I promised!"

Brianna giggled, "Okay. I'll rouse the others while you finish him off."

Brooke was awake by then and laughed, "I guess we underestimated him."

"By a long shot," said Susan, rolling onto Brooke and kissing her gently on the lips. She smiled down at the elf and said, "Morning, gorgeous."

Ashley reached between Everlast's thighs with one hand and stroked his balls, bouncing up and down on his cock, then grinding down low, moving her hips in circles on him.

"Fuck, that's nice," the dwarf growled, his voice husky.

"Wow, my sister's really good at fucking," laughed Emily, watching her.

"It runs in the family," Susan said.

Everlast moaned again. Ashley knew he was about to cum. She slid up and down his cock, slow for a moment, then faster, bouncing down hard on him. She felt another orgasm of her own rising. She let it go, knowing it would bring him to his climax as well. She came on him, taking him deep, her pussy spasming on his cock. She squeezed his balls and he came, pumping his cum into her pussy, both of them bucking on the middle of the bed together.

Everlast laid back on the bed, arms spread, sighing, as Ashley slid up off him. He moaned happily, "Well, that was the best price I ever got for a boat, ladies. Please, please feel free to do business with me any time."

"Next time we'll know how hard a bargain you drive," Brianna said, climbing off the bed and slipping on her heels. The other girls followed suit, moving with the slow ease of people who have been truly satisfied. Everlast laid on the bed and watched their every movement. His wet cock was still rock hard.

Outside Everlast's house the girls tried to brush back the sex hair. They were ogled and propositioned by every man who passed. Brianna said with a happy sigh, "Well that was surprisingly fun.... Now, let's get our boat out to sea and find Aphrodite's island."
Old 04-27-2008, 09:47 PM

Brianna, Melanie, and Brooke guided the boat out of the harbor with expertise, Brianna at the wheel and the other two expertly letting out and trimming the sail. It left Ashley nothing to do buy lay out on the deck of the boat in the rising sun of the morning, enjoying the salty air and sea breezes.

She also had time to drink. Everlast had been good enough to supply them with two small kegs of his fantastic dwarven ale, and mugs to go around. So Ashley, her mom, her sister, and Katie laid side by side on the broad back deck of the boat, completely nude, their high heels kicked off. They felt the gentle sway of the craft on the calm water under a fair breeze, drank and paying little attention to the harbor slipping back behind them.

Once the ship cleared the harbor mouth, the waves of the ocean moved the boat began to toss the boat a little. But it was a gentle sea, and the swells soon became part of the soothing rythm of the journey. Soon the sail and jib were full, the boat keeled over slightly, and the wheel tied in place, the boat making a fair speed away from land, to the southeast, on a course that Brianna said would bring them to the island by tomorrow midday, if the wind held up.

"This is the life," sighed Emily, finishing her second mug of ale.

"It is," agreed Melanie, the elves joining them with mugs of their own. "High elves are born to live on the beach and play in the water."

"And drink elvish wine," giggled Brianna. "This dwarven ale is good enough, but if we had wine..."

"We do," said Brooke triumphantly coming up from below with bottles of red wine clutched in her hands. "The hold is stocked with everything from whiskey, to goblin cider (drink carefully), to orcish vodka. And there are bottles upon bottles of our own wine!"

"Pass them around then!" cried Brianna excitedly, tossing her beer into the wind.

Brooke did so, and the girls opened the bottles excitedly.

"Oh my!" said Susan. "Oh, woah, this is good!"

Ashley tasted it, feeling the rich fruity flavor thrill her from head to toe. She drank straight from the bottle, loving the taste. It was the best red wine she'd ever had, by far.

The girls talked and drank, laughing at their good forture, exhilarated by the sea breeze that blew their boat onward, straight and true, away from the shore. There were only whisps of cloud in the blue sky. The morning warmed to a gorgeous day. The land disappeared under the horizon. The bottles were emptied and Melanie went below to fetch more. Ashley felt her head swimming with delight as she opened her second bottle.

"This is heaven," sighed Emily, laying her head on Brooke's thighs.

The blonde elf stroked her free hand over Emily's abs and breasts, and Emily arched her back happily at the touch.

Katie kissed Ashley on the neck and said softly, "I can see why you wanted to find the elves."

Ashley turned, kissing her friend passionately.

"They don't ever get enough, do they?" Melanie giggled, looking at Susan.

"I don't think so," Brianna laughed. "And that's good for us."

Susan smiled, drinking her wine and moving over to sit between the two elves. She said coyly, "Why Brianna, do you have something in mind?"

In answer, Brianna leaned over and kissed Susan's right breast softly, squeezing it with her hand. Melanie leaned down and kissed her left breast, nudging Susan's thighs apart and working her fingertips on her pink pussy. Susan took another drink, looking down at them, and then she moaned happily.

"Mom!" Emily giggled. "You're such a horny girl!"

"Emily, if you tell me that Brooke isn't making your pussy wet right now, I'm going to spank you for being a liar," Susan purred.

"Mmm, do I want to be punished, or not?" Emily said. She said a moment later, "I'm not wet."

"Check her, Brooke!" Katie laughed.

Brooke moved her legs out from under Emily, straddling her face, and bending over to inspect her pussy. Emily spread her legs wide, and Brooke brought her face down to Emily's twat. Ashley watched as Emily writhed with pleasure under the blonde elf. Her sister was so fucking hot! She remembered the taste of her mom's pussy, and she just knew Emily's would be every bit as sweet.

Brooke at last lifted her head and looked over her shoulder at Susan, and said, "Oh, she's a little liar all right! This pussy is soaked with lust."

Emily playfully smacked Brooke's tight buttocks, and said, "Bitch!" She brought her lips up to Brooke's wet labia and licked and kissed her lovingly. Brooke moaned happily, and returned her mouth to Emily's pussy, the two of them gently pleasuring each other.

"God, that looks hot," sighed Ashley.

"So does that," said Katie, nodding toward Susan, Brianna, and Melanie. Susan was laying down, Brianna moving to straddle her face, Melanie laying between Susan's legs. Ashley's mom happily began to lick Brianna's pussy, while Melanie kissed Susan's clitoris softly.

"I want you," Ashley breathed in Katie's ear.

Katie pulled her down to the deck, kissing her. Ashley returned the kiss, touching her tongue to Katie's, moving her hand down Katie's perfect body. Katie moaned, then kissed Ashley's breasts, then her abs, finally turning and straddling Ashley's face, burying her face in Ashley's pussy. Ashley moaned happily, wrapped her arms around Katie's legs, and brought her lips and tongue to Katie's sweet tight pussy. The two of them pleasured each other, expertly. Ashley felt her orgasm rising quickly. She worked her tongue over Katie's twat, sliding into her, then returning her full attention to Katie's engorged clitoris. She felt Katie bucking with pleasure. Katie came for her, not pausing in licking Ashley, and Ashley came right behind her, the two of them writhing in pleasure. All around her, Ashley heard the soft moans and cries of ecstacy.

Katie eased up off Ashley, and took a long drink from a bottle of the elvish wine. Ashley reached for another bottle and drank as well. Her mind swam even harder with lust and desire. Katie moved off of her, then turned, sitting down between Ashley's legs. She put one leg in front of Ashley, one behind her. Ashley moved down, pressing her labia against Katie's. It felt amazing. The two of them leaned back on their elbows, twisted so that their pussies were pressed perfectly together, drinking wine as they moved, bringing each other incredible pleasure. Ashley gasped, feeling another orgasm come. Katie's soft, wet labia sent surges of ecstacy from her pussy through her body. She moaned, leaning her head back, and came for Katie, hearing Katie orgasm with her. Their juices flowed together, enhancing the pleasure of touching that way.

Ashley looked up and saw Melanie standing over her. Then she saw her mom walking over to Katie. Susan straddled her, facing Ashley, and knelt down. Katie eagerly began to eat her pussy, and Susan gasped and moaned with pleasure, looking gorgeous. Ashley glanced over to her sister, and saw Brianna joining her, Emily now laying down with Brianna straddling her face, and Brianna bent over and beginning to lick Brooke's pussy. Emily had one hand on Brianna's ass, the other hand on her own pussy, her tongue flicking over Brianna's wet labia.

Ashley moaned with happiness, and looked down. Katie was still working her pussy against Ashley's, but Ashley's mom had leaned over, and was rubbing both their pussies with her fingers. Melanie then squatted down over Ashley, and she eagerly began to lick the elf's pussy. Melanie bent forward, joining Susan in helping to pleasure Katie and Ashley. Ashley felt another orgasm surging, and she let it course over her, gasping and bucking as she eagerly licked Melanie's sweetness.

Everlast looked at the six succubi as they landed on the dock before him, their wings disappearing into their slim backs. He couldn't help but be turned on by the beautiful blondes, nude save for their high heels, with their slim bodies and round, perfect breasts. But saw the grim determination in their gorgeous faces and said softly, "This is trouble."

"We're looking for seven elves that we think came this way," one of the succubi said.

"I think I know the ones you mean," Everlast said quickly. Whatever was going on here, it wasn't his fight. And he didn't mean to get on the bad side of the succubi. Besides, he thought, looking again at those perfect bodies and tight little pussies, he might turn this to his advantage.

"Where did they go?" the succubus asked.

"That information'll cost you," he said, grinning.

Suddenly the succubi moved like a blur, and he felt himself being lifted very, very quickly into the air, upside down. He looked up and saw the succubi dragging him up by legs. He looked down and saw the wharf getting very small below him.

Then they let him go. He fell, screaming, all thoughts of another orgy out of his mind. The dock spun, getting closer with sickening quickness.

He jerked to a halt, his wide eyes feet away from the wooden dock. He was lifted up into the air again, fast and high as before. Only when the dock was again tiny below him did he hear a voice, soft and sweet, say, "I'm only going to ask you this one more time..."
Old 04-30-2008, 07:45 PM

Ashley rolled over, still glowing with pleasure from her latest orgasm. The boat coasted through the gentle ocean, pushed by the warm breeze. She brushed her hair back and saw Brooke straddled over Emily's face, her younger sister eagerly licking the elf's pussy. Emily's long legs were spread, toes curled in delight, as she pleasured the Brooke.

Ashley felt a stir of desire at the sight of Emily's wet pussy. Her labia were engorged with ecstacy, her pussy and inner thighs shining with juices. Ashley crawled across the wooden deck, between Emily's legs. She was a little scared that Emily would freak out having her sister eat her pussy. But Emily wouldn't know for the moment...

Ashley, on her knees, leaned forward and slid her hands up Emily's hips to her slim waist. She slowly slipped her tongue between Emily's labia, tasting her sweetness. Emily's wet pussy was delicious. Ashley's sister gasped in the midst of pleasuring Brooke. The blonde elf looked over her shoulder and smiled at the sight of Ashley. Ashley winked at her and began to massage Emily's clitoris with her tongue. Emily arched her back, moaning softly. Ashley worked her tongue up and down Emily's pussy gently, then flicked her tongue over Emily's clitoris again. Emily rewarded her with little gasps of pleasure, writhing her hips. Ashley reached up, squeezed Emily's firm round breasts, then brought one hand down between her legs. She slid her forefinger deep into her sister, working her clitoris with her tongue. Emily gasped, moaned, and then came, her cries of ecstacy muffled as she continued to lick Brooke's twat.

Then Ashley felt someone lay between her legs, silky hair touching the insides of her thighs, soft skin brushing the insides of her calfs and knees. Ashley moved her knees a little farther apart, allowing her lover room. She raised up, looking down, and saw her mom looking up at her. Susan ran her fingers up the back of Ashley's thighs, cupping her buttocks. She lifted her lips to Ashley's pussy, and Ashley lowered herself to meet her mom. She gasped at the sensation of her mom's tongue on her pussy.

Ashley bent down again, returning her mouth to her sister's pussy. Emily was soaking wet now, her juices all over Ashley's finger. Ashley worked her finger deep into Emily again, simultaneously kissing then licking her clitoris. Emily again moaned with delight. She kept working Brooke's pussy, and Ashley could tell with a quick glance from the way that Brooke was moving that the elf was close to cumming. Ashley purred with delight at the sensation her mom was giving her, and she probed her finger inside her sister, continuing to work her pussy with finger and tongue. Then she felt her mom's fingertip tracing across her right buttock, then circling her anus and finally probing into her. Ashley gasped, amazed that her mom was now fingering her ass, but absolutely loving the feeling. She worked Emily harder. Above her, Brooke began to gasp, and then the elf came, hard and long, Emily pleasuring her all through her orgasm. Ashley felt her own climax building, her mom absolutely driving her to ecstacy with her tongue working Ashley's pussy and her finger probing Ashley's ass.

Ashley came, gasping with pleasure, pushing her finger deeper into Emily, lapping her clitoris eagerly. Brooke slid off Emily's face, and Emily reached down, her finger's slipping into Ashley's hair.

Then Emily must have opened her eyes in the midst of her building pleasure, because through the cloud of her own ecstacy, Ashley heard her sister cry, "Oh...Ashley!"

Ashley opened her eyes, looking up at her sister, who stared down at her with wide eyes and open mouth, her large breasts heaving. Ashley writhed, still cumming from her mom's wonderful efforts. She moved her finger inside Emily, working her tongue on her sister's clitoris. Emily slid her fingers deeply into Ashley's hair, then laid her head back and arched her back, giving herself to Ashley. Ashley came down slowly from her climax, continuing to work Emily. She felt Emily tense up, and then her sister came, screaming with pleasure, pulling Ashley's mouth tighter against her clitoris, working her pussy against Ashley's finger.

"Oh, fuck, sis!" Emily moaned, "Oh, shit you made me cum so hard."

"Not as hard as mom made me cum," Ashley giggled.

Her mom slid out from between her legs, sliding her finger out of Ashley's ass. Susan rolled over and got upright on her knees, brushing her hair back. Emily looked from Ashley to her mom in amazement.

"Well, this is kinky," she said at last with a smile.

Just then Brianna, who was laying on the deck, Katie working her pussy, pointed up and screamed, "Shit, look out!"

All the girls looked up and saw the succubi flying down on the boat. Ashley prepared to fight off an attack, but the succubi did not come all the way to the deck. Instead they gripped the sails of the boat, pulling and tearing them. The elves screamed, but they could not reach the flying women, and in moments the ship's sails were in shreds.

"It's a lot shorter swim to shore than it is to Aphrodite's island," taunted one of the succubi.

"Or you could stay in the boat," another called. "You'll have plenty of time to finish your orgy. You're not going anywhere."

The succubi laughed.

"Fuck you, you bitches," said Brianna, standing up and shaking her fist in the air.

"No thanks...we'll get back to fucking your slut queen," said one of the succubi as they turned and flew off. As a parting shot she called over her shoudler, "Ariel really likes Gor's cock, by the way."

The girls looked in silent frustration at the receding figures of the succubi. The boat rocked slowly in the ocean swells. The succubi had stranded them nicely.

"What now?" asked Katie. "I can't see any land in any direction. We must be a fair way off shore already."

"Probably twenty miles," sighed Melanie. "How far to Aphrodite's island?"

"Sixty miles, at least," said Brianna. "Too far to swim either way."

"Then what do we do?" asked Susan.

Brianna smiled, "Sweetie, we're high elves. We have allies everywhere." With that she jumped lightly off the boat, splashing down into the water. She surfaced, swept her blonde hair back, and called, "Just stay there a minute. I'll be right back." Then she dove down into the water, out of sight.

Ashley stood between Emily and her mom, looking at the water in anxious silence for what felt like far, far too long. Then Brianna surfaced again, taking a deep breath. A moment later a man's head and shoulders broke the surface next to her. Then another, and then several more. Brianna treaded water, surrounded in moments by a dozen handsome men.

"Where did they come from?" Emily asked, clearly liking what she saw.

"The deep," smiled Melanie. "They're mermen."

"Oh...like with fish bodies from the waist down?" asked Katie, wrinkling her nose.

"No," Brooke said, looking confused at the notion. "No, they look just like elf men, except for with webbed fingers and toes and gills on their necks." She took two steps and jumped in the water, followed by Melanie.

"Come on," urged Brianna. "They're going to give us a ride to the island."

"You mean, swim us there?" asked Ashley.

"Yeah, milady," said one of the mermen in a deep voice. "We can get you there faster than any boat can go."

"Thank you so much!" said Susan. She jumped into the water, followed by Katie. Ashley and Emily looked at each other. Emily smiled, shrugged, and jumped in. Ashley took a look around at the ruined boat. Their high heels lay about the deck forlornly. Oh well, she thought, they'd be ruined in the ocean anyway. She jumped into the warm ocean water, leaving the boat behind.

As she surfaced, she saw a handsome merman in front of her.

"Hi, there," she said, treading water.

"Hello," he replied. He moved closer, slipping his arms around her bare body. Then she felt his cock press against her abs. He was rock hard.

"Oh!" she said, reaching down and grabbing him. His cock was long and thick. She called to Brianna, "Uh, do they want anything in return for the ride?"

"Hmm?" Brianna said, one merman in front of her, one behind. She said lightly, "Oh, yes, sorry I didn't mention it. They want to fuck us, of course."

"Of course," laughed Susan, slipping her arms around the neck of one of the mermen.

Ashley felt the hard cock in her hands. The warm water of the ocean was having the same effect on her as did the water of the streams and rivers in the world. She felt an incredible desire building. The merman smiled at her. Shit, he was a hottie. She felt his webbed fingers sliding up her back, then one hand moving around to her full breast. She stroked his big cock, loving its size and firmness in her hand. Ashley touched his gills softly, then wrapped her arms around his neck. She spread her legs, knees on either side of his chest. He moved his hands down to her waist, his cockhead touching her pussy. He slid inside her. Ashley moaned with pleasure, loving the feel of his hard cock moving into her.

Next to her she heard Emily gasp. Her sister was between two mermen. Her arms were around the neck of the man in front of her. Her eyes were closed, but her mouth was open. The man in front of her was moaning with pleasure. The man behind Emily had a look of concentration on his face. Ashley knew at once he was working his cock into Emily's ass.

Ashley gasped as the merman pushed his cock fully into her. She wrapped her long legs around him, hugging him tight, her breasts pressed against his chest. He must have been a good swimmer, because he kept them perfectly on the surface with just the smallest, easiest motions of his legs. He moved his hands down to her ass, squeezing it tightly.

Ashley glanced to her left. She saw Katie there, in a similar position to her own, except that the blonde was leaning back, breasts just above the surface, trailing her hair in the ocean water, hands on her merman's shoulders, as he fucked her. Ashley saw her mom just beyond Katie. Susan was busy sucking the cock of a merman who floated on his back, watching her happily. Susan's body was mostly underwater, a second merman behind her, clearly fucking her. Around them she saw the elves, each with two mermen. All the women were clearly having as much pleasure as Ashley. She groaned, feeling an orgasm begin to build as the merman slid his cock slowly in and out of her. It felt so good in the warm ocean water. Ashley kissed him passionately, cumming for him, clutching him tightly as his hard cock gave her incredible pleasure.