Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-22-2005, 10:24 AM

Amen... I would love for a guy to walk in and take over... Too bad that won't ever happen

Some days life can be shitty , some days life can be outstanding ;
Sometimes you find love , sometimes you find fun ;

Just remember through all these changes you are you, special and unique...

Just a reminder to those who are like me and need it...
Old 07-22-2005, 12:54 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to bare4you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaelynn
Amen... I would love for a guy to walk in and take over... Too bad that won't ever happen

Sounds like you need a hug Kaelynn, come over here and I'll give you one! :hug:
Old 07-22-2005, 04:31 PM
Boxrbriefs

Send a message via Yahoo to acepen
Magic

My story is not so much about masterbating but was very embarrassing. I used to practice magic when i was a teen. One day after showering i was escaping from handcuffs. This became very easy so i kept thinking of ways to make it difficult. I was having no problems escaping so i guess i got brave or just stupid. I handcuffed my self to a couch with arms, oh and not just my hands. Yes I also did my feet. So here i am naked laying across this couch and I start to escape, just as i get the pick into the cuffs and turn it the pick springs out of the cuffs and hits the wall. I have no key and the pick is now behind the couch. I struggled for a long time but was not very successful. I remeber hearing my mom come home and wondering if I should let her find me or call for some help. I guess the hormones were pumping because i was hard and had no way of hidding it.
Old 10-05-2005, 12:31 AM

Personally, I'm an exhibitionist, so I LIKE being caught. Of course, masterbation in the right location certainly contributes. I have been "caught" masterbating by the cleaning lady in a hotel. That was really exciting. "Caught" by my ex-girlfriend while I was in the shower. "Caught" by a lady that I worked with...which, by the way led to some great on-line sex. I've even gone so far as to masterbate while driving in traffic, just to pull along side of a hot soccer-mom in her SUV, at a stop light, so that she might watch. Of course, this can be a bit "touchy" since you never know what her reacition will be. I've had extremely mixed results with this approach. However, I REALLY love having a woman watch. Anyhow, too many stories tell at once.