Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 10-23-2004, 11:35 PM
The Ultimate Ride

Send a message via MSN to Slow Ride Send a message via Yahoo to Slow Ride
Vlad that feels good,but you know what I want,I want your cock in me....now.She didn't have to say another word,I stepped up to her,I take my(already hard) cock in my hand and slide it up & down her pussy.I slowly silp inside her.......I hear her moan on the Cowgirls pussy as I grab her hips and pull her back on my cock, mmmmmmmmm her pussy is even tighter than I thought it was going to be.I start fucking her harder and she moans louder and the Cowgirl lets out a squeal.I reach down and massage her clit while I pound away at her pussy.
Old 10-24-2004, 12:10 PM
Sleepy Slut

Send a message via Yahoo to SuccubusKitty
I feel the chippendale's balls start to tighten and know I have won. His hot creamy load shoots to the back of my throat and I hungrily gobble it down. I haven't tasted a man this yummy in ages. I have to make sure that I get every last drop.

I look over at the harem girl and see she know I have won. Seeing her with her mouth on the Vampire, and her finger in his ass is so hot. I am already wet from the race and seeing that makes it imperative that I feel her tongue on me now since I won. I unlace my granny boots, strip off my thigh high fishnets and my black ruffled panties. I hop up on the bar making sure not to sit on my bustle and tell her that I am ready to collect my reward.

She is between my legs in a flash. Her velvet tongue caressing and probing my slick pussy. She twirls her tongue around my clit and I whimper. I know how turned on she is when she begs the Vlad to fuck her. His pounding against her pussy adds a counterpoint to her tongue and I am in ecstasy. A cry escapes my lips it feels so good.

Only one thing could make me happier.
I look over at my Chippendale and I see that the display has him at attention again. "I need your cock in my mouth again. Please let me suck you off some more?" I beg him breathlessly. Harem girl's tongue is dancing on my pussy and darting in and out of my sweet little hole and I am spiralling upwards toward orgasm. Chippendale comes over and offers his cock to me again. I suck it into my mouth eagerly keeping rhythym w/Vlad as he fucks the harem girl's pussy harder and harder.

I can feel I am almost there and I cry out, "Gods I am about to come!"
Lazy Evening
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once you can accept the universe as Matter expanding into Nothing, that is Something. After that, wearing stripes with plaid is easy. --unknown
Old 10-24-2004, 12:36 PM
The Ultimate Ride

I hear the Cowgirl cry out, and I know she's about to cum on the Harem Girls face. I thrust my cock harder into the Hamem girl's pussy,with each thrust of my cock causes her tongue to go a little deeper in the cowgirl's pussy.The Cowgirl is is sucking and stroking the Chippendale's cock ,and grinding her pussy into the harem Girl's face.I look down at my cock as it slides in and out of her sweet pussy ,and it's well coated with the Harem Girl's juices.
Old 10-24-2004, 01:35 PM
Libidinous Hussy Member

My senses are overwhelmed by Cowgirl and Vlad. Her smells and taste are in front of me, the incredible feeling of his hard cock pounding into my pussy behind me, and the sounds of their moans of pleasure all around. All around us, people are watching, cheering us on or cracking raunchy jokes, even laying bets about who's going to be the next to cum.

I run my tongue up and down Cowgirl's labia, flick her clit, and plunge my tongue deep into her, my lips pressed against her pussy. I open my eyes, seeing over the hem of her skirt that Chip has his big cock out, Cowgirl's hand wrapped around the base and her lips wrapped around the head. Vlad pumps me harder and faster, his hands on my hips, holding me in place to take the full force of his thrusts, allowing me to keep my mouth where it belongs. My hands are wrapped around Cowgirl's lean thighs, her legs over my shoulders as she lays back on the bar.

Chip has worked down her corset, has her breasts bared, his fingertips tracing circles around her nipples as she sucks his cock. I gasp, unable to breathe with Vlad fucking me so well. I slip my tongue up to Cowgirl's clit, move my right hand under her, slide two fingers into her pussy. I hear her cry out with pleasure, feel her back arch.

I'm close to cumming, Vlad is doing everything just right to bring me to my climax, and having Cowgirl enjoy my tongue and fingers so much finishes me off. I moan, gasp, and feel my orgasm hit. I slip my fingers out of Cowgirl, bury my mouth in her sweet pussy again, and push my forefinger into her tight ass. I hear and feel her react, moaning and writhing with ecstacy. My legs wobble, the orgasm surging over me again and again with each of Vlad's powerful thrusts. Just when I feel like I'm about to collapse, he tightens his grip on my hips, holding me up while he fucks me harder and faster. I feel another orgasm hit, and begin to wonder if this machine is ever going to cum...
Old 10-24-2004, 01:48 PM
Libidinous Hussy Member

In the middle of my climax, I hear Cowgirl scream, "Gods, I'm about to cum!" I moan, my orgasm intensifying, Vlad's hands and cock the only thing keeping me off the floor. She bucks her hips up and forward, driving my tongue deeper into her sweet, silky pussy, my finger further into her ass. I open my eyes, see Cowgirl sucking Chip's cock in deep, squeezing his shaft, causing a spasm of ecstacy to travel up his body.

Vlad buries his cock to the hilt in my pussy, and I feel his cum begin to pump into me. Oh, God, it feels good! Another climax washes over me, my body convulsing in pleasure. Cowgirl's juices flow over my tongue, into my mouth, soaking my lips and cheeks and chin. Vlad groans loudly, twitching his hips, his cock fully in me, his cum continuing to spurt.
Old 10-25-2004, 01:52 PM
Sleepy Slut

I am almost about to cum from being licked so wonderfully and having a big hard cock in my mouth. Then she slides her finger into my ass as she moans against me in time to Vlad's thrusts. It is my undoing. I suck even harder on Chippendales' cock moaning against him. I can hear Vlad groaning as he pumps even harder into my Harem Girl. She is literally whimpering against my pussy and fucking my ass with her finger for all it's worth. My muscles tighten and I can feel the spiral reach the top. A surge of pure adrenalin rushes through my body. The tingle reaches even my toes and fingertips.
I start cumming forcefully moaning and crying out as best I can with a mouth full of cock. My throat muscles contract with each whimper and are literally milking Chip's dick. It's more than he can handle and he starts spurting thick gobs of cum down my throat again that I eagerly swallow. I hear his lusty gutteral voice, "Oh fuck yes!" and another surge rushes through my body making me convulse again, my juices flowing even harder. Vaguely in the background through an ecstatic fog I can hear people whooping and hollering.
Lazy Evening
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once you can accept the universe as Matter expanding into Nothing, that is Something. After that, wearing stripes with plaid is easy. --unknown
Old 10-26-2004, 02:01 PM
Libidinous Hussy Member

Vlad slides his cock out of me and I can concentrate fully on the cowgirl's sweet pussy. She bucks against me, her cries muffled by Chip's big cock, but his grunts of pleasure are coming across loud and clear. Cowgirl sighs and moans as she finishes him off, her convulsions slow, and she comes down slowly from her climax.

I pivot around, squatting, still stroking Cowgirl's pussy, finding Vlad's cock with my other hand. It's slick with my juices, hard and straight. This vampire has more plans for me. I look around the room, see a small crowd of people in their hottest costumes watching us. With a gasp, I see the female vampire, and I feel a strong surge of lust. She's lost most of her costume, now clad only in a black bra and panties. She smiles at me, and turns her attention to the neck of the hot doctor who'd examined me upstairs.

I feel Cowgirl move off the countertop. She squats next to me, turns my face toward hers. I eagerly accept her kiss, her sweet lips touching mine. Her fingers slide inside my thigh, up to my pussy, and I moan with pleasure at her soft caress. I stroke Vlad's hard cock, and I'm pleased to feel Cowgirl's hand on top of mine, both of us touching him together. Her other hand is still on my pussy, her fingers tracing up and down my labia as I squat there, her fingertip probing into me.

She pulls Vlad's cock closer, until the head touches our lips, and together we kiss him...
Old 10-28-2004, 02:48 PM
Sleepy Slut

I shudder as I taste her pussy mixed with Vlad's cum. It's intoxicating and it makes me want to have more. Our tongues swirl around his cock dancing fighting as we are simultaneously coming down from one orgasm and working toward needing another. I can feel the heat of her pussy on my fingers and I stroke and tease her. Vlad's juices are there too and the slippery feel of his semen dripping down my fingers is almost like a forbidden pleasure.
Lazy Evening
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 10-28-2004, 11:43 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
I glide to the front door. I can hear the hollering and shouting and cheering from inside. I remember the invitation and grab it from the space it resides in. Then look it over and see that is clearly states that this is an adult party. I alter my clothes slightly, and knock on the door. A French Maid answers and invites me in.

"What are you supposed to be? A monk or something?"

I look her over, see the flush of her flesh and flick my tongue out. It is pointed and very limber. She grins and says, "Well no monk that I have every seen. If you need a place for that tongue come see me later."

She walks away and akes sure to saunter her ass for me. I smile and flick my tongue back in. I enter the house freely and wander around. I can smell the sex in the other room, but choose to walk away. There is plenty of time for that later. I must first find someone to pleasure.

Old 10-29-2004, 10:16 AM
The Ultimate Ride

The Harem Girl and the Cowgirl both licks my cock ,one on one and one on the other, licking the cum and pussy juices from my cock.The Harem Girl Takes me into her mouth as the Cowgirl watches and licking her lips and they swap places.Both of these beautiful Ladies knows exactlingwhat their doing,and if they keep it up I'll be cumming again ........SOON !!!!!!!
Old 10-29-2004, 10:40 AM
Libidinous Hussy Member

I'm feel Vlad's balls tighten up as I lick them. Cowgirl must feel it too, because I feel her slip her mouth off his cockhead and I hear her tell him, "Not yet."

She stands, walks to the bar, and leans forward, the short bustle of her costume flaring up and out, baring her rear. Her feet are apart and she looks back at him over her shoulder, letting him know exactly what she wants.

Vlad smiles, takes a step forward, places his hands under her bustle, on her bare hips. I watch as he presses his cock forward against her labia. She moans, closing her eyes, arching her back. He eases into her, his cock disappearing in slow, steady thrusts into her pussy. Her breathing quickens, and then she cries out. Vlad begins to pump harder into her, giving her all his cock.

Across the room I see a man enter. He exchanges some words with the French Maid in the parlor, and she turns to leave, looking over her shoulder seductively at him. He looks into the room, sees the Vlad and the Cowgirl, looks directly at me, kneeling nude on the floor. I see a hint of a smile before he turns and walks away.

I stand, step up behind Vlad, and slide my hand under his cock, squeezing his balls as he fucks Cowgirl. I kiss his neck, whispering to him.

"Make her cum, vampire, and then take me again," I say.

Just then I feel someone press up behind me. Soft breasts against my bare back. I feel lips against my neck, then the gentle pinch of teeth. My mind swims again. She's back, the female vampire. She's biting me again, the second time. Somehow I remember the silly old vampire movies. Three bites and I'm her slave.

Just as I begin to feel faint, her lips and teeth leave my skin, and she's gone again. A surge of lust overwhelms me, my body aching to be pleasured.
Old 10-29-2004, 11:52 AM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
Just as I step away I see her. She is dressed in what looks to be a Harum costume, or what remains of one. She steps up behind a man that is fucking a Cowgirl. The Harum Girl grabs his balls and cock and whispers into his ear. Then there is suddenly a dark shape behind the Harum Girl. The petite female presses hard against Harum Girl and then bites at her shoulder. It is then that I know why the invitation was suddenly presented to me. It is a Vampire Lady loose on the night of all Hallow's Eve. Just as soon as she bites the Harum Girl she is away again. Playing a dangerous game indeed. I decide that the best way to get this Vampire Lady is to be as close to the Harum Girl as I can. I move closer to her and stand nearby in the crowd.

Old 10-30-2004, 12:49 PM
Sleepy Slut

I love that I am being fucked by Vlad. His cock is nice and large and I can feel it stretching me anew with each thrust. I feel a set of hands between my legs also, but barely almost at though someone is teasing Vlad, then I hear her, "Make her cum, vampire, and then take me again." If that's what the harem girl is waiting on she won't have long. I am moaning like a wanton slut I feel so good and the thrusting continues. I see a third female join us. Through a haze of lust I see her bite her neck and wonder vaguely if that's a real vampire when I see a slight trickle of blood down Harem's neck, but then I can't think anymore as Vlad's pumping has sent me into orgasm again. The wave crashes over me and obliterates all else but sensation. My cries become quite loud and forceful, (this time they aren't muffled by cock in my mouth) and I can heard Vlad grunt with me. I want to desperately feel him cum in me and I start begging, "Cum in me, please?"
Lazy Evening
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 10-30-2004, 01:20 PM
The Ultimate Ride

Thrusting my cock deep and hard into the Cowgirls hot wet pussy.I feel a hand between my legs, squeezing my balls and gripping my cock as I fuck the Cowgirl.I hear the Harem Girl say" Make her cum Vampire,and then take me again". I hear the loud moans coming from the Cowgirl,the sounds are making me even hornier than I was before. I look around for the Harem Girl and I don't see her, I can't seen to hold out any longer,the Cowgirl in moaning louder and fucking hard to meet each of my thrusts,I can tell she's about to cum as she's begging me to cum inside her.My balls begin to tighten and my cock begins throb.I reach foward and grab her sholders and pull her back towards me. My cock starts to pump a load of hot sticky cum in her pussy....... pumping and squirting as my cum mixes with her cum.I pull my cock from her pussy and the juices start flowing from her pussy and down her legs.The Cowgirl reaches between my legs and strokes my cock ,as I rub my hand over her hot sticky pussy.......

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm what a Party !!!!

As I walk through the crowd I see the Harem Girl,I start to ask her what happened and if she's ok.......before I can get the words out of my mouth she looks at me with lustful eyes.
Old 11-04-2004, 08:24 PM
The Ultimate Ride

I'm really looking forward to next years Halloween Party !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!