Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 10-21-2004, 05:48 AM
Libidinous Hussy Member

I opened my eyes, suddenly feeling a change in the room. Where was the vampire girl? She had disappeared as quickly as she had come, and suddenly my mind was clearer. Had she actually bitten my neck? Was there a real vampire at this party? Should I tell someone?

But the male vampire, who had called himself Vlad (had to be made up) was still with me, I was standing in just my panties, and now a very sexy French maid was behind Vlad. Holy cow, she's hot!

Vlad looked at me as if waiting for an answer to some question. I just nodded, not remembering the last few moments very well. In response to my nod, the French maid stepped forward and laid her hands on my waist, and kissed me passionately on the lips...
Old 10-21-2004, 10:20 AM
Libidinous Hussy Member

This little maid knew how to kiss! I felt my breath come a little quicker at the touch of her lips and tongue. I stroked her hair as we embraced, her fingertips tracing lines up and down my spine. Rougher hands were on my panties, and quickly they were down to my ankles. Less than half an hour at this party and already I was nude.

Vlad moved around behind the maid, and her breathing became heavier. I wasn't sure what exactly he was doing with her, but she certainly seemed to be enjoying it. One of her hands moved around to my front, and her fingers flicked lightly over my labia.

The door opened with a bang. I looked over, wondering how we had managed to choose the busiest room in the house. Several people were crowded in the doorway, among them a very large Sultan.

He bellowed in rage, "My own harem girl! Throwing herself around - disgraceful!"

He stomped into the room, grabbed my veil from the floor, took me by the wrist and pulled me away.

"Cover yourself, this is indecent!" he said, handing me the veil. I put in on quickly, and started to point out that this was hardly coverage when he whisked me out of the room. I glanced back into the room to see the vampire and the French maid. Her skirt was well above her hips, reavealing her garter and no panties. Her hands were reaching into the vampire's slacks and pulling out a long, hard cock.

The door closed, and I turned around. The Sultan had stormed off downstairs in a huff. I could see him passing the female vampire that had bitten my neck just minutes ago. My head swam a little as I saw her, walking among the people, turning heads everywhere she went.

I was in a group at the top of the stairs, wearing just a veil. A handsome doctor, wearing a stethoscope, a long white coat buttoned at the waist, and, as far as I could tell, nothing else, looked me up and down, grinned, and said, "Nice costume."
Old 10-21-2004, 11:30 PM
The Ultimate Ride

Send a message via MSN to Slow Ride Send a message via Yahoo to Slow Ride
And I look at the Harem Girl going out the door.....as I'm thinking ..whata tease

Meanwhile,back at the ranch.......Grandma was beating off the Indians..... opp ,that's another story..

The sexy French Maid has her tongue half way down my throat,and I slowly but passionately start sucking her tongue,slipping it in and out of my mouth.She works her way to my neck ,kissing and biteing.All the while she has my cock in her hand.......pulling it harder and harder......speaking of harder,my cock in growing larger by the second. And without warning,she drops to her knees and takes my cock into her awaiting mouth,with her hands on my ass,pulling me deeping down her throat until my balls are resting on her chin.
Old 10-21-2004, 11:46 PM
The Ultimate Ride

This goes on for several minutes, and I lead her over to the opened window.As she watching more guests arrive,I kneal down behind her,spreading her legs and chicks apart..........I start with my tongue flicking over her clit,and slowly lick from her warm wet pussy to her puckered ass.....feeling her body grind against my tongue,I can tell she about ready to cum. I stand up behind her and ease my cock inside her,and much to my surprise ,she reaches down and graps her ankles and begs me to fuck her harder............so I do........I fuck her so hard that she cums with such a great force,her juices are dripping from my cocknballs. I softly kiss her lips,and tell her that I'm sorry but I can't cum yet, I have to find the Harem Girl. I put on my cape (and nothing else) and exit the room,in search of the Harem Girl.
Old 10-22-2004, 02:52 AM
Sleepy Slut

Send a message via Yahoo to SuccubusKitty
Kitty watched the harem girl, nurse, maid, piratess and others saunter in. She decided, "Well may as well head in now." She got out of her car and tugged at her cleavage making sure her breasts were properly on display in her red satin corset. She sachayed up to the door in her best Saloon Girl Fashion. Yep the matching gathered bustle was swaying nicely behind her and her granny boots and fishnet stockings were nicely accenting her legs.

As she walked in she noticed a party in full swing. "Where can I find something to drink around here?" She scanned the room and saw a sexy man in a Chippendales outfit, bowtie, cuffs, black pants and bare chested, near a punchbowl she was sure was spiked.

"Hey there handsome. How's a girl like me get some punch around here?", she purred at him.
Lazy Evening
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once you can accept the universe as Matter expanding into Nothing, that is Something. After that, wearing stripes with plaid is easy. --unknown
Old 10-22-2004, 08:25 AM
I Want You To Look.

Send a message via AIM to faerie_princess Send a message via Yahoo to faerie_princess
Thumbs up

As I walked towards the kitchen, searching for a drink, I take a quick look over my shoulder. For once I’m sad to see that no ones behind me. I make it in the kitchen, stumbling over a get of legs sticking out from under the table, and grab myself a drink. I turn and run right into the man who was behind me on the steps. “I’m sure you won’t be telling me to stand and deliver again. In fact” glancing down “I should be telling you.” I turn and walk away. Thinking that this is going to be one fun night.
Old 10-22-2004, 08:51 AM
Libidinous Hussy Member

"Doctor, can you look at my neck?" I ask.

He leans toward me, examining my neck, resting his hands on my breasts and squeezing them thoughtfully. From the room I was just yanked out of, I hear the French Maid screaming in ecstacy. That vampire knows what he's doing!

"Jeez," the doctor says finally, "It looks like you've been bitten or something."

"Can't you tell me more than that?" I ask, looking down at his hands. Further down, past his hands and my breasts, I see his cock poking out of his white coat. So he isn't wearing anything under there, I think.

He shrugs, "I'm just dressed as a doctor. But I can tell you, you're breasts are very healthy."

I grab his cock and give it a firm squeeze and say, "Well, so's this, but it's not helping me right now either."

I head down the stairs, looking for the sexy nurse. I need someone to tell me whether or not this is a vampire bite on my neck, because now the female vampire is out of sight and could be doing anything to anybody. And frankly, if she's going to be doing anything to anybody, it ought to be me.

As I pass through the kitchen, feeling somewhat exposed in my veil and nothing else, someone presses a drink into my hand and I drink it. An remarkably underdressed astronaut (helmet and red-white-and-blue boxers) gets in my way and tickles my pussy. I thank him and move on.

Finally I see the nurse, talking with a very sexy pirate wench as they both examine the large bulge in a sea-captain's trousers...
Old 10-22-2004, 02:04 PM
Libidinous Hussy Member

I pull the nurse aside and ask, "Does this look like a vampire bite to you?"

The nurse rolls her eyes, "Come on, honey, what do you think's going to happen if you go alone into a room with a vampire on Halloween? Of COURSE it's a vampire bite. Relax, I'm sure he didn't drink too much of your blood. You don't even look pale."

"It wasn't a he, it was a she," I say breathlessly.

The nurse grins wickedly, "Oooh, kinky! Well I hope you enjoyed. At least they improved your costume."

She turns back to the pirate wench. I sigh, deciding I needed to have another drink. I walk over to the punch bowl and stand next to a hot little cowgirl as she asks, "What do I have to do to get a drink around here?"

The Chippendale's man looks back and forth at the two of us and smiles, "Oh, let me just think for a minute before I answer this one..."
Old 10-22-2004, 05:32 PM
The Ultimate Ride

I walk over to the punch bowl,and I turn the sexy Harem Girl around,I qpened my cape. We have unfinished bussiness,she looks down at my cock and says,can I have a drink first........I ask Chipper to please fix this Lovely Lady a drink.She gets her drink and asks, does this look like a vampire bite to you?And I reply, if it was a real Vampire bite you would be having a strong urge to suck somebody. Not sooner than I get the words outta my mouth,the Harem Girl is on her knees and between my legs.She opens my cape,thats my cock in her hand and pours some of her drink on it.She slowly licks up my shaft.........never breaking eye contact......Now we're in a room full of people,and I ask her if she wants to continue here are find a privite room,she answers my question my continuing to lick.
Old 10-23-2004, 02:46 AM
Sleepy Slut

Send a message via Yahoo to SuccubusKitty
I see a very sexy harem girl come stand next to me. The Chippendale seems to think he can have us both and I have to say that I am not disinclined to agree. She is a hot little number.

Then someone else comes to stand next to her and she drops down and starts sucking his cock.

Not to be outdone I drop to my own knees and offer a challenge. Whoever can suck off their guy faster gets to be pleasured by the loser. She accepts and we begin to race.
Lazy Evening
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once you can accept the universe as Matter expanding into Nothing, that is Something. After that, wearing stripes with plaid is easy. --unknown
Old 10-23-2004, 06:36 AM
Libidinous Hussy Member

When I turn around and see Vlad, I draw in a breath quickly. He's so sexy.

"We have unfinished business," he shows me that beautiful cock.

He's waiting for some kind of response, and I don't see any real need for words. I fall to my knees, libido up to my eyebrows, wrapping a hand around the base of his cock. My other hand slides down his abs and cups his balls. They feel heavy. He must not have finished with that French Maid.

I lick the head of his cock, looking up at him. He smiles down at me.

Suddenly, to my everlasting delight, the sexy cowgirl drops to her knees.

"Whoever can get their man off faster..."

Oh my God, that is an incredible idea...so hot. The Chippendales guy sure seems to think so, because he's around in front of the cowgirl in a second, unzipping his pants. The cowgirl helps him, lassoing a thick, hard cock in her hand, and sliding her luscious lips over the head. I glance at her and wink.

The race is on...
Old 10-23-2004, 01:53 PM
The Ultimate Ride

I look down at the Harem Girl,her beautiful eyes looking looking up at me as she slowly licks up & down. Her Tongue running circles around the head of my cock,I glance over at the Cowgirl sucking the Chippendale's cock.The look on his face,I think he's enjoying it as much as I am.I have to say ,this is the best Halloween party I've ever been to,and the best race I've ever be involved in.This is going to be very interesting !!!!!!!!
Old 10-23-2004, 03:02 PM
I Want You To Look.

Send a message via AIM to faerie_princess Send a message via Yahoo to faerie_princess
Heading up the stairs to see what’s going on, I stumble into one of the bedrooms that is unoccupied. Leaving the door open to attract anyone who wants to come in, I go to stand at the window, overlooking the backyard. I spy the playboy bunny and her girlfriend in a passionate 69 on the deck. “Hmm... maybe I should go join them..” Turning from the window, the sea-captain is standing in the doorway looking me up and down.

“Why don’t you come away from the window and show me why you’re the Pirate Queen.”

I saunter over to you, pulling you in the room and shutting the door. Getting down on my knees, I pull your cock out of your breeches. I kiss the tip of your cock and taste you. I hold your cock in my hand and lick the velvety head like an ice cream lapping the pre-cum off. I open my mouth and place the head of your cock inside my warm, moist mouth. My tongue rubs against the underside of your cock. You move your hands to my head and run your fingers through my hair. I take your cock out of my mouth and run my tongue down the underside. I lick all the way down to the base. I lick your balls with my tongue. Sucking one into my mouth. Sucking ever so lightly. I take my hand and slide it up and down your hard cock while sucking on you. I let it fall out of my mouth, taking the other one in. Playing with it gently I suckle it into my mouth. I then release it sliding my tongue back up to the tip. I open my mouth and slide your cock back in again. I slide it all the way to the back of my throat, loosen my throat muscle and slide your cock down my throat. Messaging it with my tongue and throat while sliding it in and out of my warm moist mouth. I feel your cock swelling even more and start to throb. I can tell you’re about to cum so I suck a little harder and faster. I can taste you and feel your cock spray your cum all down my mouth and throat. I keep sucking as long as your cock is convulsing in my throat. I want every drop. I hear you moan a long throaty moan and then you breathe. I suck on your cock as I pull it form my mouth milking every drop from it. I look at you lick my lips and I smile.

“So now you know why.” I say and smile.
:halo:
Old 10-23-2004, 10:30 PM
Libidinous Hussy Member

Stripping off my veil so it won't slow me down, I take Vlad's cock into my mouth, lips moving up and down the thick shaft. I stroke base, massaging his balls, looking up at him all the while. I see him watching me, see the lust in his eyes. I pop my mouth off his cock, tongue the underside of his head, lick down the length of his shaft, and kiss his balls, all the while stroking his cock. I suck on his balls, his cock resting on my face, my hand moving up and down the shaft. I slide my other hand between his legs, slip my forefinger into his ass. He moans. I've got this race in the bag. I happily return my mouth to his cockhead, slide my lips over it, move my lips quickly up and down his cock, my tongue tracing a line along the underside of the shaft. He's going to cum any second, I think.

And then the Chippendale's guy groans. I see his muscular legs quiver, his eyes close, his hands clutching the cowgirl's hair. Her mouth moves, and I hear her swallowing. He moans happily as he cums, and she looks up at him all the while, taking his load in her mouth easily. Her eyes twinkling, she pops her mouth off his cock, squeezing the last of his cum from the tip, licking it clean and then running her fingers around her luscious lips.

She looks over at me, still stroking Chippendale's big cock, and smiles, "Looks like I win."

I slide my mouth off Vlad's cock, my hands stroking it as I watch the hot cowgirl's every move. She stands up, bends over to unzip her cowboy boots, causing several guys to crane their necks behind her for a better view. She steps out of the boots, and peels down the fishnets, laying them over my shoulder. A pair of black panties follows. Then she pops up onto the bar, her sexy legs crossed.

"Time to collect my reward," she says, looking at me meaningfully.
Old 10-23-2004, 11:24 PM
The Ultimate Ride

mmmmmmmm what a party !!!!!!!!!

Watching as the cowgirl swallows the Chippendale's load and licks her lips while looking at the Harem Girl. She still has a very horny look in her eyes and says,"looks like I win" and she sits on the bar.She motions with a finger for the Harem Girl to ...come here.The Harem Girl stands to her feet,with my cock still in her hand,she walks over to the Cowgirl,she stands in front of her and slowly spreads her legs.I egerly watch as her head moves downward as she starts to lick her pussy.......watches this is really a big turn on. I step up behind the Harem Girl,and run my fingers from her sholders down she back,I gently slap her ass and move hands down a little further.I reach down and move my hand over her dripping wet pussy,her clit is very swollen,I play with it a bit and slip a finger in her pussy sliding it in and out.The Harem Girl pulls her head up long enough to look at me and say.