Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-26-2004, 07:47 AM
Southern Belleified

Dan licks down her slit and opening her wider pushes his tongue down over her anus. Olga moans louder and says something in a language Dan does not understand. He licks around her anus. He licks back up to her clit and taking a hand from under her slides a finger slowly into her vagina. Olga is moaning more and moving her body with his finger movements. Dan pulls on her clit with his teeth lightly and licks faster.
Old 09-26-2004, 09:52 AM
a-dick-ted to oz

Send a message via Yahoo to kathy1
Grace feels as if her heart will explode in her chest. She hasn't played these games since she stopped seeing Lord Bennington. She remembers how at first it frightened her but then the urge to please the man she thought she loved overrode all that fear. And it had been so very long since she was with a man.....perhaps this was exactly what she needed. She stood very still and waited.

Jonathan removed the pins from her hair and let it spill down her back. He grabbed a handful and roughly yanked her head back. His kisses down the front of her neck made Grace tremble in anticipation. His other hand pulled the cups of her bra down to expose her breasts. His thumb and forefinger closed around one nipple, pinching hard. She moaned. "Ahhhhh, so my little slut does like this.", he says, pinching and twisting even harder. He lets go of her hair and begins to twist and pull both her nipples. Grace lets out a loud moan and feels herself getting soaked. She bites her bottom lip to keep from crying out again. "Good girl", he whispers next to her ear.
Old 09-26-2004, 11:06 AM
Southern Belleified

Dan licks faster and Olga begins to have an orgasm. She quivers and moans. Holding Dan by the hair of his head. He moves up between her legs and places one arm beside her while rubbing his erect penis hard against her vagina with his free hand. He pushes his cock insdie her and places his other arm beside her and lifts himself up. She wraps her legs around him. He pumps down into her and she pushes her body up to meet his movements.
Old 09-27-2004, 04:14 AM
Southern Belleified

They stay this way for sometime till Olga begins to have another orgasm. She grips his shoulders with her hands and pulls herself up towards him and bites him hard on the shoulder. At this Dan pumps harder and with a shudder shoots his sperm into Olga. They lay together for a time and Dan then gets up and pours them both a brandy. They drink and chat till they both fall to sleep together.
Old 09-27-2004, 06:41 PM
a-dick-ted to oz

Joey's hands cup Fefe's ass, pulling her to him. Kissing passionately, she slides her hands around him, holding him tight. Joey is the first to break the embrace. With a breathless whisper, he says "Miss Felecity, if we don't stop, I'm afraid, I won't be able to stop. And I could never forgive myself if i took advantage of such a beautiful woman as yourself." Fefe is completely shocked. No man has ever turned her down. She looks in his sweet face and asks, "Is there something wrong with me? Is there some reason you don't want me?" Joey stammers, "Oh no!!!!! I could easily take you now and all night long, too. But I refuse to treat you that way." Fefe smiles, leans up and kisses Joey on the cheek. Hand in hand, they walk down the deck in silence.
Old 09-28-2004, 04:52 AM
a-dick-ted to oz

Jonathan pushes down roughly on Grace's shoulders, forcing her to her knees. She winces as her knees hit the cold steel of the landing. She hears that familiar unzipping sound. His hands wind in her hair as he hisses, "Suck it, my pretty little slut." With that he forces his already hard cock into her mouth and slams it into the back of her throat, causing her to gag. She closes her lips around it and begins to suck, as his hips rock. His hands push her head back and forth on his cock at the same time. With each slam into her mouth, he grunts and groans until he cums deep in her throat.
Old 09-28-2004, 04:59 AM
a-dick-ted to oz

At the door of cabin 10, Joey kisses Fefe goodnight. Fefe watches him walk away down the hallway and thinks to herself that this may be the best thing that's ever happened to her.
Old 09-28-2004, 05:54 AM
a-dick-ted to oz

Jonathan unceremoniously hauls Grace to her feet, his hand tight and hurting her upper arm when he does. She stands there trembling, a bit of his cum dribbling down her chin. He leans over and tenderly licks it from her face. His fingers slide into the waistband of her panties and pull them down. He kicks her feel apart and begins to explore with his fingers. He wraps his other arm around her waist and pulls her to him, trapping her lips against his. His fingers press in and ram into her, his thumb pressing on her clit. She moans against his lips at the feel of him. As his fingers slam in over and over, her hips gyrate against his hand. "Does my slut want to cum for me?" Jonathan whispers against her lips. She can only whimper. Her hips moving faster as his fingers slam hard and deep. "Then do it, my precious, cum for me." His fingers pushing inward, curling slightly, his thumb rubbing lightly on the tip of her clit. All she can do is let him do as he pleases. She begins to pant against his lips...moaning...her hips bucking against his hand. "That's it, my precious slut, DO IT." Her loud moans echo off the landing walls as she cums all over his hand. "Good girl" He holds her close and tenderly rubs her back. As he unties her hands and removes the make-shift blindfold, her knees buckle and she fades into darkness. "Well damn!!!" Jonathan redresses her as best as he can and lifts her into his arms. Once he leaves the safetly of the stairwell, he keeps her turned to his chest hoping noone will notice her torn clothing. With that, he carries her to the hallway leading to her cabin and dumps her in front of the door to cabin 10. He glances up and down the hallway and quickly hurries away.
Old 09-28-2004, 06:51 AM
Southern Belleified

There is a thud in the hallway and the sound wakes Dan up. He turns on the light and gets out of bed. Olga rolls over and blinks. "What?" Dan looks at her and shakes his head no with a "Sssh!" He puts on a shave coat and goes to the door and listens. He then opens the door and looks out. He sees Grace lying on the floor outside her cabin. He looks both ways down the hall and sees nobody. He heads over to where Grace is lying and bends down to take a closer look at her.
Old 09-29-2004, 02:06 AM
a-dick-ted to oz

Fefe is just about to crawl into bed when she hears a thud from outside the cabin door. Thinking it's just Grace saying good-night to her date, she wonders if Grace has had as good a night as she did. After a few moments of silence, Fefe begins to wonder about the noise. She walks to the door just as Dan is squatting over Grace's bruised and battered form. "What the hell have you done to her????"
Old 09-29-2004, 05:50 AM
Southern Belleified

Dan almosts falls over when the cabin door opens and Fefe steps out and speaks. "What?!? Fefe?? What are you doing here??" Stands up and looks at Fefe. "Done? I haven't done anything. I heard a noise and came out to see her lying here. Come, help me get her inside." Bends down and grabs Grace around the shoulders.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg danslade.jpg (4.8 KB, 1220 views)
Old 09-29-2004, 05:57 AM
a-dick-ted to oz

Fefe hadn't realized who was bending over Grace until he stood. Well, too late to worry now. Perhaps Grace would keep her until they reached America and she can find work in a bar again. "Yes, let's get her inside. Should we call the ship's Doctor?"
Old 09-29-2004, 10:12 AM
Southern Belleified

They carry her into the cabin and place her on the bed. "Yes, call the doctor." Dan says without looking at Fefe. He then goes into the bathroom and soaks a towel with water and places it around the head of Grace.
Old 09-29-2004, 02:38 PM
Southern Belleified

Realizing he is naked under the coat he says to Fefe. "I will get dressed and be back." Returns to his cabin. Olga is sitting up in bed. "What has happened Darlinkk?" She says in a half sleepy way. Dan looks at her and says. "You better get dressed. The woman in the next cabin has been hurt." He then starts looking around the room for some clothing to put on. "Hurt Darlinkk?" Says Olga as she gets out of bed. Dan gets some clothes on and says to Olga. "You better stay here while I find out what the hell is going on." He then goes back to cabin 10.
Old 09-29-2004, 07:19 PM
a-dick-ted to oz

Fefe is gently cleaning her mistress' face when Dan just walks in. "Will you sit with her while I go and find Joey. He can help me locate the doctor and help keep all this quiet."