Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-25-2004, 08:07 PM
a-dick-ted to oz

Send a message via Yahoo to kathy1
To Frank Black

"Yes, Mr. Black. Thank you, I'm feeling much better. Just out of curisity, 'cause believe me, I don't think I'd ever be able to do it, but just out of curiosity, how would you do the pictures of me?" She lovingly runs her finger over the glossiness of the photo's in the portfolio.
Old 09-25-2004, 08:46 PM
~a little bit naughty~

Smiling up and looking John in the eye I mumble a thank you. He really is so good looking. With his dark brown hair and green eyes. His features almost rugged. The jeans and blue sweatshirt suited him so well, as did the smell of oil paint and turmintine.

Owning Pita, by my JassWolf!!
My Story~ Friday Night Spanking
Old 09-26-2004, 03:12 AM
Southern Belleified

To TT

His hand still around your head and looks deeply into your eyes. Moving his head closer to yours. He stops for moment, as if thinking he should go on. Then you feel his lips touch yours in a long soft and gentle kiss.
Old 09-26-2004, 03:17 AM
Southern Belleified

To Kathy

"Perhaps a black and white lingerie set, with lots of art posing. As long as you think you would be ok with that? We have lots of lingerie to chose from over there in the closet. Why don't you take a long and see if there is anything you like." Goes on setting up his new camera.
Old 09-26-2004, 08:16 AM
Rollercoasters ROCK!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catch22
To boilergirl1

Miss Jones nods and says. "I am sure Mr Grey can take care of you." Mr Grey turns and comes back into the room and says. "You are interested in both. Then I am sure we can come to a agreement with you" Smiles at you and looks you up and down.

I look Mr Grey up and down as well, starting at the floor and moving up the length of his lean tall body pausing for just a moment at the obvious bulge in his jeans. I feel my nipples harden under his steady gaze and wonder to myself at even being here. I reach his kindly face, staring back at him steadily knowing that my 5'1"
body may be a bit generous but in all the right places from the deep auburn straight hair the pert tits at 36c and buxom marylynn monroe type hips and ass. I am wearing a suit set tailored to my frame made of denim trimmed with deep purple silk accents a matching purple blouse with the buttons undone to the third one revealing just a hint of cleavage and stilletto heels on black thigh hi clad legs. I feel a familiar moistness between my legs. "A pleasure to meet you." I say thrusting my small hand out in front of me to shake his hand. i smile up at him. " I am so excited to be participating in something creative, I have been idle for much too long ."

"ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE"

Old 09-26-2004, 08:59 AM
Southern Belleified

To Bg1

Mr Grey grins and takes you by the hand and shakes it. Wonders if you have noticed how turned on he is by you. "Why don't you come with me to the other classroom and we can chat in private?" Gives you a wink and leads you down the hall still holding your hand.
Old 09-27-2004, 06:02 AM
a-dick-ted to oz

To Frank Black

I walk over to the closet and open the door. There are the most beautiful lingerie outfits i have ever seen. Dozens of them in all colors and design....white, black, red, purple, long, short, lace, leather, satin, silk, sheer, opaque, barely there ones, why bother ones.....everything you can imagine. I flip thru them and find a stunning black satiny one. Probably hits about the top of my thigh if i were to put it on. It has an almost see-thru lacy bodice with tiny straps and a very low cut back. Simple and elegant. I take it out and hold it up to admire it. "This is beautiful."
Old 09-27-2004, 08:46 AM
Southern Belleified

To Kathy

"Ah yes, an excellent choice my dear. Perhaps you would like to try it on? There is a screen you can change behind. Now where is that?" Goes off and finds the screen and sets it up near you. "There that should work. You can hang your things in the closet." Smiles at you and goes back to his camera.
Old 09-27-2004, 01:37 PM
~a little bit naughty~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catch22
To TT

His hand still around your head and looks deeply into your eyes. Moving his head closer to yours. He stops for moment, as if thinking he should go on. Then you feel his lips touch yours in a long soft and gentle kiss.

His face comes closer and closer until suddenly his lips are on mine. At first I am surprised and almost pull back but his lips are so soft and gentle yet also commanding my attention that I find myself opening my lips wider and leaning into the kiss more deeply.

Old 09-27-2004, 01:57 PM
Southern Belleified

To TT

Unsure at first, till your lips open. Moves hand behind your head and kisses you deeply. Stroking your face gently with the other hand. A beam of sunlight shines through the French windows. Bathing you both in a pool of warming light.
Old 09-27-2004, 02:03 PM
~a little bit naughty~

To John:

I feel his hand behind my head, as if he is holding me up. Which is a good thing because I feel a little weak with the kissing. My hand reaches out to touch his chest, feeling the soft fabric of his shirt under my hand.

Old 09-27-2004, 02:14 PM
Southern Belleified

To TT

Lifts you up from the chair till your standing. Holds you close and still goes on kissing you. Feels your hot breath and feels the touch of your hand. Strokes down your face and neck. Grips the back of your head still with the other hand from under your hair. The whole world around you seems to be gone and there is only this moment.
Old 09-27-2004, 03:16 PM
~a little bit naughty~

I feel myself being stood up, his lips never leave mine. We continue to kiss and I feel nothing but this man, his lips and hands touching me. I feel stirrings in my body that I haven't felt in a long time.

Old 09-27-2004, 03:53 PM
Southern Belleified

To TT

Gently rubbing the back of your neck while moving a hand down your side and around your waist. The kiss moves from your lips to your cheeks and back to your lips. Tasting you with tongues touching. Breathing you in. A feeling of calm surrounds you both.
Old 09-27-2004, 06:29 PM
a-dick-ted to oz

To Frank Black

"Try it on? Now? Well, why not. Wouldn't hurt I guess. Besides I do so love nice lingerie and this is so beautiful."
I step behind the screen you've set up and quickly undress. I slip the satiny concoction on, reveling in the feel of it against my skin. I step from behind the screen to hang my clothes in the closet. I stop to admire the look of it in the mirror and see you watching me.