Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-25-2004, 01:29 PM
Southern Belleified

To Kathy

"I see. I have not seen that myself, but have heard of it. You had something bad happen while having a picture taken?" He goes over to a desk and gets a large folder and brings it over to you. "Here is a portfolio of some of my work. Perhaps that may put you at easy somewhat. I only film in the best possible taste." He smiles at you and goes back to his tripod.
Old 09-25-2004, 02:21 PM
Rollercoasters ROCK!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catch22
To boilergirl1

Miss Jones smiles at you as you come in. "Can I help you?" A Tall man with red hair and blue eyes comes from out of the restrooms and is holding a sign that reads Art Class. Now taking bookings. He takes the sign outside and places it on the window ledge.

I smile back at miss jones (hmmm pert breasts on her) and reply without thinking why yes i've cum to study and perhaps to work as a model too where do i sign in at? i flash my deep blue eyes the direction of the tall man letting my auburn hair down from it's confines at the same time. having stated my purpose for being here i wait for the answer...only taking my eyes from the tall man briefly as miss jones replys.....

"ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE"

Old 09-25-2004, 02:38 PM
~a little bit naughty~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catch22
To TT

Mr White takes the drawing he has just done and places it on a table. He then gets a sheet of paper and smile at you. "Now, turn side on and take your shoes off. Put one leg up under the other so I can see your foot showing from under that lovely body of yours." Smiles again and gets ready to draw.

Following his instructions, I slip off the pink pumps and standing up slighty turn to the side and tucking my right foot under my pink floral organza dress I smooth my hand over my butt making sure it is smoothed down. Turning and cocking my head, flashing a smile to asked John, "Is this what you wanted Mr. White?"

Owning Pita, by my JassWolf!!
My Story~ Friday Night Spanking
Old 09-25-2004, 03:03 PM
Southern Belleified

To boilergirl1

Miss Jones nods and says. "I am sure Mr Grey can take care of you." Mr Grey turns and comes back into the room and says. "You are interested in both. Then I am sure we can come to a agreement with you" Smiles at you and looks you up and down.
Old 09-25-2004, 03:06 PM
Southern Belleified

To TT

Mr White say. "Yes, just like that. Please, call me John. What is your name?" Smiles at you and starts drawing.
Old 09-25-2004, 03:22 PM
~a little bit naughty~

"Thank you John, I am Tess O'Neil. So how often do you think you will be able to use me? I am available as often as you like." I feel myself blushing a little under his stare. Artist seem to have a way of looking right to your very soul.

Old 09-25-2004, 03:35 PM
Southern Belleified

To TT

John smiles at you. "A pleasure to meet you Tess. I am here during the week and sometimes on the weekend when the office is closed. You are at easy now then dear?" Goes on drawing.
Old 09-25-2004, 04:18 PM
~a little bit naughty~

"Nice to meet you to Mr. Wh.. I mean John" I giggle. "Yes I guess I feel more at ease" Flashing him another smile. I sway my leg back and forth and fidget with my hands. "I don't think this is going to be such a hard job."

Old 09-25-2004, 04:33 PM
Southern Belleified

To TT

Puts the drawing he has just done with the other one he did. Gets another sheet of paper. Smiles at you. "Get that other chair with the armrests and sit on that one with both your legs up on the seat in front of you. You are a very charming subject Tess."
Old 09-25-2004, 05:55 PM
~a little bit naughty~

Getting up quickly I change chairs as John instructs and sit with my knees underneath me letting the dress fall around my upper thighs in a easy fashion. Blushing and smiling at his compliment I ask, "What should I do with my hands?"

Old 09-25-2004, 06:06 PM
Southern Belleified

To TT

"That is good. Now put your hands behind your head and pull your hair down out in front a little. Do you think you can stay like that for awhile?"
Old 09-25-2004, 06:53 PM
a-dick-ted to oz

Send a message via Yahoo to kathy1
To Frank Black

"Why thank you. Maybe looking at your work will calm me down."
Kathy opens the portfolio and finds herself staring at the most stunning black and white photographs of women that she has ever seen. Some of them nude and some partially covered and some in lingerie. She next finds the ones done in color, the detail and beauty of them take her breath away. She thinks to herself "Now why can't I just do this?" She looks up and blurts out, "How do you make them so beautiful. The movement, the eroticism, the depth? I would so love to have one like any of these of myself."
Old 09-25-2004, 07:33 PM
~a little bit naughty~

To John White:

I reach up and unhook the spall clasp that has held back the sides of my hair. Dropping the clasp to the floor and then running my hands lightly through my hair. Which is a brilliant red, thick and wavy. It falls to the middle of my back. Bringing the hair forward to fall freely, framing my face. I lift my hands and clasp them behind my head.

Knees still tucked in I look up to gaze at John with my pink lips pursing ever so slightly and my bright gree eyes flashing playfully. I say, "I can stay here as long as you need me to John."

Old 09-25-2004, 07:57 PM
Southern Belleified

To Kathy

"Well it takes years to get things to come out as well as that. Lots of plunders along the way. But if you would like to do a portfolio then we can do that for you." Smiles at you. "Your feeling better now?"
Old 09-25-2004, 08:06 PM
Southern Belleified

To TT

"Ah! That is very good indeed Tess." He smiles at you and comes over to you and gently tilts your head slightly. "You really do have a lovely face."