Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-24-2004, 12:28 PM
~a little bit naughty~

See how I pose! Does he mean now? Will he want me to get naked now!? My mind is flying in all directions. No, I have no choice. If I don't start making some money soon I will have to call my parents and go home and then my dreams of being famous will be lost.

Smiling a little to big, "Great, I can't wait to get started." Following Mr. White back into the studio.

Owning Pita, by my JassWolf!!
My Story~ Friday Night Spanking
Old 09-24-2004, 01:01 PM
Southern Belleified

To TT

Back in the artists studio. Mr White says to you. "Now, go sit on the stool over there by the window. I want to see how you look in natural light." He gets some paper and drawing charcoal and is ready to do a sketch of you.
Old 09-24-2004, 02:09 PM
~a little bit naughty~

Letting out a deep breath I hadn't even realized I had been holding. I walk over to the chair and sit down as he instructed. Watchig as he picks up some paper and moves to his easel.

Old 09-24-2004, 03:16 PM
Southern Belleified

To TT

"Yes, that is good. Nice and relaxed." He starts to draw. "Just turn that lovely head a little towards the window. What a charming face."
Old 09-24-2004, 10:41 PM
~a little bit naughty~

I'm glad I seem nice and relaxed. I'm trying hard to be. Hearing him say I have a charming face is a good sign that he will give me the job I, hopefully. I sneak a quick glance at him. He sure is a handsome man I think.

Old 09-25-2004, 04:33 AM
Southern Belleified

To TT

While Mr White is doing the drawing of you Miss Jones comes into the studio with a form for you to fill in and a pay slip for $50.
Old 09-25-2004, 08:26 AM
~a little bit naughty~

I fill out the form as I sit there and Mr. White continues to sketch me. I am thrilled to have been paid. Hadn't expected that and I could just hug Mr. White at this moment.

Old 09-25-2004, 10:04 AM
a-dick-ted to oz

Send a message via Yahoo to kathy1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catch22
To Kathy

Mr Black nods to you. "My studio is not busy right now. You can lay down on the couch in there if you wish?" Helps you to your feet with some help from the others. "Please come this way." Leads you by the arm into his studio.

I let the others help me up from the floor, thanking them and apologizing profusely for causing so much concern. Seeing the redhead up close causing quite a tingle. Looking over my shoulder, watching her walk back down the hall with the other gentleman, enjoying the view. I take the offered arm of the man with mesmorizing grey eyes and let him walk me into his studio.
Old 09-25-2004, 11:04 AM
Southern Belleified

To Kathy.

Mr Black takes you into a large darkish room. You can just make out gear here and there and props. There are lights shinning on a lagre white back drop on a far wall. He sits you on a long Roman couch and takes the glass of water from Miss Jones and sends her on her way. "There you are dear lady. I am Frank." Gives you the glass of water. "You just relax there and drink that. I shall be just doing some work." Smiles at you with a twinkle in his grey eyes.
Old 09-25-2004, 11:08 AM
Southern Belleified

To TT

Mr White takes the drawing he has just done and places it on a table. He then gets a sheet of paper and smile at you. "Now, turn side on and take your shoes off. Put one leg up under the other so I can see your foot showing from under that lovely body of yours." Smiles again and gets ready to draw.
Old 09-25-2004, 11:55 AM
a-dick-ted to oz

Just walking into the studio and seeing all the photography equipment causes the dizziness to increase again. I am so glad to be able to lie down, afraid of hitting the floor with a thud again. "Well, hello Frank....very nice to meet you. I really do feel awful for interuptting everyones day like this. I don't even know why I thought I could do this anyway." As his grey eyes stare into mine, I seem to lose concentration and my voice trails off into an unfinished sentence about how I was foolish for even believing I could come have pictures taken. I find I have to control another shudder when his hand gently squeezes my shoulder after he hands me the water. I look around the room and wonder what he is working on.
Old 09-25-2004, 12:10 PM
Southern Belleified

To Kathy

Rubs your shoulder gently. "No problem at all my dear. I am just testing out a new camera. You just settle yourself there for now." Goes off into the light and starts setting up a tripod. "You were interested in doing a portfolio of some sort then?"
Old 09-25-2004, 12:35 PM
Rollercoasters ROCK!!!!!!

I hadn't planned on stopping anywhere but found myself parked in front of the studio blankly gazing at the sign "model wanted"? oh my the memories came welling up from the past and i remembered how naughty and erotic it had felt to pose nude on the bear rug and later draped across an antique barbers chair the only thing between the crushed red velvet and my skin was that sheer scarf draped equally sexily as my self...I give my head a shake and realize that my hand has found that moist vibrating center of my clit, absently massaging. With no further thought, i hasten into the outer office and see the receptionist just returning to her desk.down the hall i hear a door closing and muffles voices murmering

"ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE"

Old 09-25-2004, 12:47 PM
Southern Belleified

To boilergirl1

Miss Jones smiles at you as you come in. "Can I help you?" A Tall man with red hair and blue eyes comes from out of the restrooms and is holding a sign that reads Art Class. Now taking bookings. He takes the sign outside and places it on the window ledge.
Old 09-25-2004, 01:01 PM
a-dick-ted to oz

To Frank
"I was. You see, I've had this life-long fear of cameras. I just hate the dreadful things. So I had this bright idea that if I had some pictures professionaly done, I could get over all that silliness. Guess I was wrong, huh? Have you ever had anybody else like me come here?"