Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 02-11-2004, 10:47 AM

Ash

(OOC: Sorry guys! I'm not getting the notices, so I'm going to just check back here as much as possible. Hate to keep you all waiting!)

She was finally hers to play with and she would make sure this little one would be well taken care of and fully satisfied before Vaj had his own way.

Phaedra came willingly, looking a little dazed as Ash lead her through the mansion and into her own personal room. It was dimly lit and beautiful, drapped with rich velvets of dark purples and creams that were feminine and yet spoke of power and confidence.

"Here..." She purrs out, leading the girl to her vast bed and without breaking stride, lifting her up onto the covers. She wasted no time in removing the rest of Phaedra's clothing and the remains of her tattered shirt and pants before joining her. "Relax little one..."

Tracing Phaedra's face, she smiles and bends her dark head down to taste her sweet, full breasts...
Old 02-11-2004, 11:40 AM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
Vaj

Seeing the pure animal lust in Brenna's eyes, Vaj takes control again. He lifts her by her hips, his cock still embedded in her tight, wet pussy. As she bounces atop him, impaling his cock into her, he carries her from the kitchen. He looks in her eyes and pushes to her mind... ' You are mine and only mine. You will enjoy this night and let Ash have the new pet. Now fuck me like you have never fucked before. Let me know how badly you need it.' Vaj carries her to his room, moving at Vampyric speed to arrive without loss or discomfort to Brenna.

They arrive in his Master Suite and he throws her onto the massive bed. As she looks around and sees the room from a new view. She sees the dark velvet drapes from the top of the four poster, wrought iron bed frame. They drape down almost like living beings to Vaj. The bed is big enough for at least ten people and allow them all to have sex without touching unless they desired too. The mattress so soft, that she thinks it odd for her Master.

Vaj looks over Brenna's delicatee body and asks her.... "How badly does My Pet need Me????"

Old 02-11-2004, 10:31 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Phaedra

Phaedra followed Ash, not consciously willingly, but for some reason she was unable to resist. She doesn't know if Ash has some kind of power or if they drugged her or what. But she knows her reactions and reflexes are certainly not her own natural ones.
The next thing Phaedra knows she's in a beautiful room......high ceiling, lots of carved wood, and a huge 4 poster bed with a canopy and the most gorgeous purple velvet bed curtains and cream colored velvet bedspread. She barely has a chance to really take in her surroundings before Ash lifts her up onto the bed and strips her completely naked.
Suddenly Ash has taken Phaedra's breast in her mouth. Phaedra wants to stop her, but it feels so good she can't let her stop. She moans and grabs Ash by her long black hair and pulls her closer, forcing more of her breast in Ash's eager mouth. "OH, God!! Don't stop!! Please, don't ever stop!"
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 02-12-2004, 07:05 AM

Ash

Phaedra's plea fueled on Ash's desire. With a little growl of pleasure, she happily went on sucking. Drawing the tight nipple in her mouth, she flicked her tongue over and around it, then suck hard, trying to get as much of her flesh into her mouth. The girl tasted good. Fresh and sweet and smelled even better. Not like the hookers and assholes she sometimes fed on.

Soft cool hands worked over the her body, splaying over her free breast and squeezing it until Phaedra arched her back and moaned with pleasure. Letting go of her breast with an audible sucking sound, she kissed and licked her way to the other side and continued to tease her.

She was squirming, panting softly as Ash's hands dipped over her hips and trailed down her soft, supple legs.
Old 02-12-2004, 11:00 AM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Phaedra

As much as she wanted to, Phaedra couldn't resist Ash's touch. It felt too good. Although she was still a virgin, she had been with boys before and all of them had been too rough and too eager for her. They'd grab and roughly paw and grab at her unlike Ash who's touch was gentle yet determined.

As Ash released her breast Phaedra moaned in obvious disappointment. It felt so good, she wanted it to go on forever. But Ash was merely attempting to pay equal attention to Phaedra's other breast. Phaedra was so happy that Ash wasn't stopping! "Yes.....more.............Please don't stop.........it feels so good.........more...........Please!!"

Ash was only too happy to oblige her, she began to suck on the other breast......running her long tongue around the aereola, then softly nibbling on the nipple. Phaedra was now breathing rapidly and squirming. She felt Ash's soft yet strong and insistent hands trailing down her body, over her fleshy hips and down her legs and back up again. Ash's long fingers traced the length of Phaedra's legs, reaching Phaedra's as yet unshaved mound. She threaded her fingers through Phaedra's silky pubic hair, dipping her middle finger down barely grazing Phaedra's clit.
Without even realizing she was doing it, Phaedra began to open her legs. Suddenly she became aware of Ash's fingers touching her most intimate place. "Oh my God!! What are you doing?? What am I doing? I.........I.........I can't! This is all so wrong!!
Dream Date
Just Desserts
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 02-12-2004, 11:25 AM

Ash

Ash's gaze slipped up to the girls, her slivery eyes glittering with determination. "Shhhhh...everything is OK." She murmured, her voice almost sweet, but it was laced with need. Linking her mind with Phaedra, she fed sexual pleasure and lust, making her gasp. "There's a good girl." She whispered and dipped her head back down.

Her lips and tongue connected between the valley of her breasts. She nibbled on her flesh and licked swirling patterns down. Wiggling her lythe body down, she continued her journey down, blowing gently on her skin.

Phaedra was gasping and arching now, her hands clutching at the sheets and legs unconsciously spreading further as Ash settled between them and gazed upon her glossy mouth, soft and pliant. "Mmmmm..." She moaned and dipped her lips forward to connect with her clit.
Old 02-12-2004, 12:07 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Re: Ash

Phaedra didn't understand why she couldn't stop Ash or why she couldn't stop herself. She didn't know Ash was able to control her mind. Now she could only feel the pleasure Ash was giving her although there was still that small part of her that knew that this was unnatural and wrong. But damn, it just felt sooo very good!

Phaedra was gasping and arching, hands clutching and tearing at the sheets, more sensations going thru her body and mind than she could assimilate. She was unaware she'd spread her legs and exposed herself when she suddenly felt Ash's lips and tongue kissing her "there". "There".... where no one had ever touched her before. "There"...........where not even she ever touched herself except when hygenically necessary. When Ash's lips made contact it was like a bold of electricity, as if someone had taken a live wire and touched it directly to her virgin pussy.
Phaedra screamed out "OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!" and arched her body as far as she could. This was pleasure beyond words for her.

Ash could sense that she now had full control over Phaedra's mind and body. Phaedra was hers. And she could do with her as she pleased.
Dream Date
Just Desserts
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 02-12-2004, 12:21 PM

Ash

Ash smiled against her moist flesh and swirled her tongue around her clit, her hands grasping her soft rounded hips and pulling her back down. She hummed against her skin and lashed her long tongue out, licking Phaedra from the bottom her her exposed slit to the her clit. She girl cried out again and wrythed on the bed, panting and gasping for breaths.

Ash's mind made her every sensation was hightened so that she wouldn't even feel the pricks of her fangs when she got to the part of drinking her sweet, pure blood.

She soothed her mentally, her juices flowing freely. They were sweet and tangy, tasting like her favorite candy and Ash eager lapped away.

Moving one hand down, she flattened her palm down over the top of her mound and pressed her thumb to her clit, making slow lazy circles, then dipped down and wiggled her tongue over her slit, sliding it home until the warm depths of her pussy.
Old 02-12-2004, 03:10 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Phaedra felt an incredible soothing sensation come over, almost as if she was being covered with the dark, purple velvet that was so prevelant in Ash's bedchamber. But there was still that one little corner of her mind that screamed at her to get away and do it now! But she couldn't move or resist.

As Ash massaged her clit and then slid her tongue into the depths of Phaedra's virgin pussy Phaedra began to scream. Her pussy began to spasm around Ash's tongue and her juices gushed so hard she thought her bladder had let loose. She had never before had an orgasm and didn't know what was happening to her. All she knew is it was the most amazing feeling she'd ever experienced. Ash smiled to herself as Phaedra's orgasm crashed over her, but she wasn't finished with her yet.
Oh no.............it was only just beginning.
Dream Date
Just Desserts
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 02-12-2004, 03:31 PM

Ash

Ash lapped up her juices eager, loving her hard and fast reaction to her teasing touch. Held the girl steady and lifted her mouth a fraction, blowing cool air against her hot flesh and listening to her small gasps of pleasure. Oh yes...she was his and soon would be Vaj's.

Gently, but surely, she caressed her slick fleshy lips with probing fingers and gently licked at her clit. She moaned and canted her hips up to meet lightly touch. "Yeees...." She whipsered delightlfully and slid a digit inside her hot, tight sheeth. The soft muscles rippled over her finger and she took her time sliding it in and out, keeping her exploration shallow and careful.

Lifting her gaze up, she watched Phaedra loosing herself to the new sensation and slipped another finger inside, slender and look. She was hot and sweet, bringing a smile to Ash's blood red lips.

Hungry for more, Ash dipped down and traced a line against the girls pale thigh, pressing her thumb on Phaedra's clit once more and drawing lazy circles before baring her fangs and sinking her teeth into her sweet warm flesh...
Old 02-12-2004, 08:40 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Phaedra was lost in the avalanche of sensations. Her mind was reeling..............she was hot.............but she had the chills.......she couldn't take much more but she didn't want it to stop.

Without warning Ash sunk her teeth into Phaedra's flesh!
It hurt like hell................it felt wonderful.................it was indescribable. But it also brought Phaedra back to reality, whatever that was at this point. She screamed at Ash, "What the hell was that? What are you doing to me??? Get off me..........get off me now, dammit!!" She pushed Ash off of her and scrambled off the bed. Phaedra began to look for her colthes.
"Where are my clothes? What have you done with them? I want my clothes right now! I'm getting the hell out of here!!" Phaedra looked at her thigh and saw Ash's fang marks and the blood dripping from the two small puncture wounds. She looked at Ash then back at the blood, and then back at Ash. As she began to form the question "Why?" she fainted and crumpled to the floor.
Dream Date
Just Desserts
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 02-13-2004, 12:33 AM
Vampyre/ Knight

Vaj

Vaj watchs her reaction as she pleads for him to take her. He jumps on her body and starts to fuck her hard and fast. His cock slamming into her wet pussy. She is screaming and moaning.... Yelling for him to let loose. Vaj becomes enwrapped in the passion of lust and does release. His eyes turn red and his fangs drop into place. The lust fills his mind, her blood smells rich and pure. He descends upon her, seeing her veins flow with vitea. He takes a nipple into his mouth and stcks it hard and deep into his mouth. As it hardens, he bites into her breast. Sucking her blood, he fucks her harder. Her moans fill the castle and echo off the walls. Then she is silent just as he expodes into her. He rises from her spent body and he walks away. He feels overly charged and then realizes his mistake. He has taken the life of his ghoul. He drops to the floor, blood tears flowing down his pale face. As he weeps, he suddenly senses someone approach. He sends to Brenna to answer the door, but stops at the realization of his actions. He scans outside the doors, and recognizes the smell...

Old 02-13-2004, 01:39 AM

Brenna finds herself inside Vaj's room before her mind registers how she got there. Now, laying on the bed surrounded by his glorious chamber she begs him again, "Fuck me Vaj, I need to feel you inside me. Please..."

Vaj descends on her with a look of beastial passion she's never seen before in his eyes. As he thrust into her harder and faster than she had ever felt in her life she was overcome with the sensation. Her body writhing uncontrollably she feels her juices flowing down her thighs as she orgasms over and over, each crescendo filling her with more and more passion. "Yeeeeeeessss, oh, my lord, come for me now. I want to feel you...." she screams, enraptured.

It is then that she notices the unnatural red glow exuding from within his eyes. His look, a look he's never given her but she had seen it all to well....all to well when he's hungry...hungry for....

For a moment she is mixed with passion and fear but is trapped under his body, under his control and cannot escape, nor is she sure she wants to. He takes her nipple in his mouth and she moans uncontrollably at the sensation. He continues thrusting deeply into her dripping pussy and she is overcome with another orgasm. Only after it has ebbed does she realize what is happening.

In a dazed fog she realizes she cannot move. Her vision darkening into black, the last thing she feels is his release....
Old 02-13-2004, 07:37 AM

Ash

Pale flesh practically glowed in the soft lighting of Ash's room, tall and unashamed of her nudity, she bents down to pick up Phaedra's limp body. The girl had a strong mind, she mused. The bite shouldn't have been noticed as much as it had, but that was OK. Shifting her nude body in her arms, she rose, craddling her close and walking back to her bed.

Phaedra never stirred. Not when she lay her back on the soft bed or not as Ash kneeled between her thighs again and licked the blood and wound closed. With a sigh, she rose and covered the girl up, then padded to her armoure and dawned on a black silk robe before closing off the door to her room and stepping out.

In the hallway her mind instantly linked to Vaj and she stiffed. Something was wrong...very wrong. "Vaj? What is it?"
Old 02-13-2004, 10:11 AM
Vampyre/ Knight

Vaj

Hearing Ash reach out to him, Vaj snaps out of it and gains control. 'I have taken Brenna's life. But more importantly, there is someone at our doorstep, and I faintly recognize the scent. I am scanning now, but can't be sure who it is. Could you please answer the door?'