Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 01-26-2004, 12:39 PM

Ash

Ash gasped and moaned, the sound coming out as a sexy purr deep in her throat. She knew Brenna was enjoying this too as she glanced in the rear view mirror at what was going on. Splaying her legs further apart, she allowed Vaj to caress and massage her sex, his experienced fingers delving between her folds and dipping into her sex. "YEeeeesss..." She hissed and took the young ones hands in her own, drawing her closer and letting the material of her blouse fall open. "Don't be afraid...this is heavenly." She murmured sweetly, her lips falling against Phaedra's clenched knuckles.

She heard her sharp intake of breath, her bra clad breasts heaving up and then quivering. A soft tongue snaked out and tasted her flesh, tracing the soft blue viens over her pale, delicate skin and ending with a soft kiss on the inside of each of her wrists. "You'll love it Phaedra...let yourself go..." She purred, her eyes never breaking contact, even as Vaj increased his tempo, his fingers easily sliding in and out as her muscles tightened around his invading digits...
Old 01-27-2004, 02:33 AM

Brenna

Brenna watched the scene unfolding before her in the rearview mirror with a half smirk half scowl. She watched as Ash writhed against Vaj's agile fingers and saw the confused mixture of fear and animal lust dancing in Phaedra's eyes. The nights events and the scene in the mirror had her more excited than she had ever been. Her eyes darting from the mirror to the road at fevered speed.

Finally, she gave in to her lust and snaked a hand inside her pants. She was suprised at her own wetness. Her sex slick, swollen and hot with passion, she swallowed hard and began slowly massaging her clit while trying to focus on the road before her and the scene behind her.

Yet somehow she had made it to the house faster than she had hoped. She was rather enjoying playing the voyeur even though she knew that they ALL knew that she was watching them. She quickly refastened her pants. She turned off the engine and watched the scene in the back dissapate as quickly as it started. Getting out of the car she quickly walked to the back and opened the door for them, knowing that they would quickly be wanting to move this....party...inside to a more comfortable environment.

Unfortunately, Brenna herself still had some gruntwork to do. First she must unload the food she'd bought for Phaedra, then she must complete her assigned task and find out more about this lovely new plaything of theirs.

Taking a bag in each arm she walked toward the side door of the house that led to the kitchen....
Old 01-28-2004, 10:00 AM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
Vaj

Moving at a speed that only a Vampyre could maintain to another Vampyre, Vaj worked his agile and limber fingers into Ash's sex. Feeling her moisture flow over him, and her muscles grab at his three fingers, he felt her body convulse with sheer pleasure. The whole time Vaj watched as Ash worked her charm on Phaedra, getting the young woman half naked in the limo. Vaj was also keenly aware of Brenna's ministrations to herself while driving and aided her in making sure they arrived safely home. Vaj's member was hard and wet itself, but he knew that he promised Brenna that he would spend time with her first. He sent his thoughts to Ash to continue with Phaedra, but to take it slow. As the limo stopped, Phaedra was nearly naked, as she tried to replace her clothes, Vaj stopped her and said, 'My sweet one, no one can see us here. We are completely surrounded by a wall that is 20 feet high. We can walk freely within my property, and not feel ashamed." Watching the shock register on her face, Ash resumes her wiles and help Phaedra from the limo.

As Brenna steps around to grab some of the bags, Vaj follows and takes the rest of them. He moves with Vampyric speed to get them all within the house and places everything within the walk-in ice box. As Brenna enters the kitchen, she sees him standing there waiting for her. "My Brenna, I know I told you look into our guest, but I feel that I should first fulfill my promise to you."

Old 01-28-2004, 11:18 AM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Phaedra

Phaedra's head was spinning. How had she gotten herself into this? She was nearly naked from the waist up, Ash having disrobed her with her long, agile fingers. She barely even noticed Ash touching her. The sight of Vaj's fingers pistoning in and out of Ash's most private had mesmerized Phaedra, so much so that she nearly became oblivious to everything else around her. But now that the limo had stopped at what appeared to be a magnificent estate and she had come to her senses, she realized and was totally embarassed to find herself so exposed to these people she barely knew.
She hurriedly clutched at her clothes to cover herself, Vaj stops her, telling her that there are 20 ft. high walls and she could safely remain undressed without fear of being seen.
Sure........no one outside the estate could see her... but THEY could see her!! Did he really want her to leave her blouse and bra off? How could she just walk around in front of everyone with bare breasts? As she tried again to re-clothe herself, she feels Ash take her hands and stop her. Ash then finishes removing Phaedra's blouse and then her bra. Phaedra tries to object...."No..........please..............don't........." But Ash, determined to have this new, sweet, delicacy simply silences Phaedra with a soft, gentle kiss.
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 01-28-2004, 12:32 PM

Ash

The edge was taken off when Vaj skillfully worked her body into a frenzied climax. Now her mind was a bit more clear and her intensions still focused on the sweet Phaedra who regarded her with wide, shocked eyes slightly glazed with her own sexual desires.

...."No..........please..............don't........." She breathed, but Ash would have none of that. Leaning forward she kissed the girl softly on the lips and felt her melt instantly. There was no fighting the mental link that shimmered pleasure through her body and relaxed her.

Carefully she kissed her, pressing just her lips against hers a few times, then slowly snaking out her tongue to taste the soft flesh there. "Open up little one..." She murmured softly, her silvery eyes sparkling with unspoken promises of bliss. She watched Phaedra try speak. It was just enough to let her dip her tongue past the girls lips and into her mouth, savoring her taste.

Moaning softly, she slid her hands over the girls hips and tugged her closer so that their bare breasts brushed up together...
Old 01-29-2004, 02:21 AM

Brenna

As Brenna enters the kitchen, she sees him standing there waiting for her. "My Brenna, I know I told you look into our guest, but I feel that I should first fulfill my promise to you."

Brenna stands in the entrance of the room gazing upon Vaj with longing, lustful, wide eyes as he speaks. She always knew her place with him was business before pleasure and was a bit shocked and pleasantly suprised to find that, for the first time, she was to have the privelage of shirking off her duties for more enticing, exiting service.

She couldn't control her elation and exitement and dropped her bags where she stood and quickly closed the distance between them, boldly wrapping her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply pressing her entire body against the length of him. It was a hard, passionate, longing kiss that revealed every bit of passion she had been harboring since they left the coffeeshop that evening.

She wanted him desperately. Tonight, moreso than ever before. And she could tell by the hardness beneath his pants that he wanted her too....
Old 01-29-2004, 11:39 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Vaj

As Brenna closes the distance and wraps her arms around Vaj's neck, he can sense her surprise and need. He can also smell her musk of her earlier small orgasm. As they kiss and taste each other, he nips his own tongue to let his vitae fill her mouth. It empowers her and she moans with lust and greed for more. As their arms entertwin Vaj allows his 'Beast' to emerge and rips the clothes off of Brenna as well as his. They stand naked in the kitchen with a pure energy of sex filling the air.

Old 02-01-2004, 01:05 AM

Brenna

Brenna stands before Vaj in awe and wonder of his magnificance. Her eyes half open and her body radiating with passion and lust she moves towards him, her movements seductive and cat-like. A small half smile crooking one side of her full, swollen lips, and a tiny droplet of her master's vitae still clinging to the corner of her mouth, she stands before him. Their bodies almost touching, but not, she meets his gaze and holds it as she slowly slinks to her knees before him so closely that his erection brushes her cheek. Never breaking her gaze, she softly purrs, "I am yours."
Old 02-01-2004, 09:24 AM
Vampyre/ Knight

Vaj

Watching the seductive and gorgeous creature that Brenna is, Vaj follows her movements as she slides down his body. Brenna purrs, "I am yours." His erection hard and throbbing before Brenna's face, he smiles.. his fangs showing prominently... "Take me in your hot mouth My Ghoul."

Old 02-02-2004, 12:47 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Phaedra

Phaedra was stunned.....unsure how to react. She knew that two women together was unnatural, but damn it felt so good!
Ash's breasts were so soft.........like velvet. Phaedra couldn't fight off the impulse to touch. She very tentatively placed her figertips on Ash's breast as her body responded to Ash's kiss. Ash moaned into Phaedra's mouth and covered Phaedra's hand with her own, encouraging Phaedra's exploration. Phaedra began to massage Ash's breast. Ash knew that she finally had Phaedra in her power. Removing Phaedra's hand, she grasped it in her slim, pale fingers and began to lead Phaedra to her chamber.
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy

Last edited by Sugarsprinkles : 02-02-2004 at 01:12 PM.
Old 02-03-2004, 12:42 AM

Brenna

"Take me in your hot mouth My Ghoul."

Brenna attentively obeys, wrapping her hand around Vaj's erection, feeling it pulsing beneath her fingertips. She slowly guides the head into her mouth slowly, encasing it within her hot, wet lips. She slowly works her tongue around the tip watching his face and knows she's pleased him. She takes more of him into her mouth until her mouth touches her fingers and hears his almost inaudible moan. She feels his hand on the back of her head his fingers entangled in her thick, golden hair as she begins to work his cock in and out of her mouth slowly at first and then quickening her rythm to match her own pulsing heart rate.

With her other hand she reaches between her own legs cupping it around her swollen sex, feeling its heat and wetness beneath her cool fingers. She slides a finger between her moist lips and moans at the sensation adding to both their pleasures....
Old 02-03-2004, 10:38 AM
Vampyre/ Knight

Vaj

Feeling Brenna's hot, wet mouth around his cock was a pleasure she would never know. As she quickened her pace he issued control over his body to control when he would release. He looked down to her glowing face and saw her other hand between her legs stroking and rubbing herself. Vaj then decided it was time. He looked around the kitchen and saw the center island that very little utensils on it. Using his powers, he cleared the top of the island and then moved his hands from Brenna's golden tresses. He lifted her gently as she slowly released his thick cock from her mouth. He enjoyed the pleasure of her moouth, but he now wanted the pleasure of her sex as well. He lifted her onto the island and spread her legs. He looked into her enraptured eyes and winked. Then his long tongue flicked out and started licking her engorged clit. Then his agile tongue flicked and licked and covered her dripping pussy. Shudders raced through her body. She started to moan as she felt the breath exuded from her Master between her legs. His hands on her legs keeping them open as his tongue flicked and licked over her exposed and very hot sex.

Old 02-06-2004, 10:53 PM

Brenna

The sound of utensils falling to the floor startled her momentarily, but then realizing that it was Vaj's doing her suprise turned to excitement. She felt his hands leave her hair and then felt herself being lifted in his strong arms. In a flash they were across the room and he had sat her on top of the island. His cool hands spread her legs and she gasped in anticipation of what she knew was to come.

She barely caught his wink as he descended upon her swollen sex. As his tongue worked its magic across her hot pussy, her moans filled the room and she arched herself against him shuddering in extacy. In no time she was in a fevered state of abandonment, her hands tangled in his long pale hair. She felt her orgasm ebbing and threw her head back over the edge of the island, writhing blissfully she couldn't help but scream his name....
Old 02-07-2004, 10:49 AM
Vampyre/ Knight

Vaj

Brenna's orgasm flows over Vaj's willing tongue. He sucks on her clit, nibbling on it as she writhes in pleasure. She starts to calm down and screams...."Vajjjjjjjjjjjj..." Hearing his name thusly, he stands and pushes inbetween Brenna's legs. Moving them to wrap around him so that he can penetrate her wet pussy. Vaj's cock is at her pussy, he moves it slowly up and down her wet lips, feeling her juices flow over his cock and get it wet. He teases and torments her clit and pussy lips, then pushes in. As he pushes in deeper, she grabs at his cock witin her and tries to hold it. Feeling it throb and grow within her. Vaj then lifts her legs so they drape over his broad shoulders, holding her thighs with one arm and then starting to massage and carass her tits.

Old 02-11-2004, 01:52 AM

Brenna

As her first orgasm ebbs away, Vaj stands between her legs and wraps them around his body. She sighs passionately as he teases her sensitive pussy with his cock before sliding into her. Her muscles tense and squeeze around the length of him causing it to expand inside her.

She purrs as he lifts her legs to drape over his shoulders. As he slowly begins to thrust deeply into her dripping pussy, she reaches a hand down her body, slowly rubbing her throbbing clit in time with his movements. His hands teasing her nipples, she feels them quickly harden beneath his ministrations.

He seemed to be in no hurry, making this slow teasing cadence is more than she could take. Brenna lowered her legs from his shoulders pulling herself onto the very edge of the island. She sat up, still impaled on his throbbing cock, her eyes heavy with passion as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Fuck me, Vaj," her face full of raw animal lust that told him this was not a request....