Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 11-11-2003, 04:41 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

hmmm... I hope that A eventually gives in to his desire to fill one of the lucky ladies with his hard cock... wonder which woman might be the lucky one...

patiently waiting for the next installment..
Old 11-11-2003, 04:44 PM

"Ok, buddy - tit sucking was not on the agenda" This was Amber "Vicky was very naughty, but J will pay a forfeit, as you are her guest - but you now need to do something else - the next girl needs somthing extra.."

I moved around and was pulled between another pair of spread legs. This was heaven, but my jaw was aching and my neck hurt.

Again I followed the legs to the top, each leg in turn, always concentrating on that soft patch of skin at the top inside, I teased and gently licked here, feeling her shudder, my tongue moved higher and I came to material - she was wearing panties!!

"Keep going, you''l find it" said Amber.

I love panties, I ran my tongue across and then let my fingers run up and down the edge of her panties from crotch to the waistline and down, then i carefully, strayed acoss the silken panties to the damp spot, and it was damp and bare - my cock reared up - she was wearing crotchless!! I was so turned on! This is one of my faves.

my tongue slid into the slit and into her slit.

"Mmm, that's it boy, eat my pussy, first eat my pussy, then i want fingers, then a tongue in my ass - Ok?"

I just nodded, obeying her demands, my tongue licking her labia, finding all the folds, sucking her lips and then moving to her the wet hot entrance, Amber tasted light but very feminine. Her pussy was tight, her lips small compared to Vicky, ..

"Wait "she said, she turned over, her bum now high up in the air, i moved in licking from the honey pot and to her clit, my fingers gently pulling the panties open wide, then I slid two fingers into her tight hole as my tongue traced a wet, soft trail around her anus...
Old 11-11-2003, 04:54 PM

Amber gave a deep sigh and then I assaulted her anus, while my fingers worked her pussy.

Her anus was so clean, just a hint of musky smell and taste, I licked around that tight entrance, "ohh plese" she groaned, lost in lust and I responded, pushing my tongue into her anus, making her wt she was tighter here and i pulled out one lubricated finger from her pussy and gently paired it with my tongue..

"More.."

I slid my finger into her tight entrance right to the knuckle and continued licking, she groaned again and then I realised she was kissing someone else too, "Yes, suck my tits, suck my tits, A that's it open my arse, ohhh"

She came hard and fast, thrashing,her anus clamping my fingers and collapsed in a heap. My cock was now huge, dripping pre-cum, I got on top, dearly wanting to fill her pussy.

"Not yet.." it was J, she pulled me off and kissed me. "Follow me"

She led me by the hand into a lit corridor - "What's happening?"

She smiled, she was dressed in black strappy top, black skirt, her tits looked great. She put her fingers on my mouth. "Don't worry, this is my forfeit - for you sucking vickys tits."

"Who did Amber?" I asked - "Annie?"

J grinned and winked.

"ohh" and my cock got harder, she looked down and reached out gripping me by the shaft and took me into another room..
Old 11-11-2003, 04:57 PM

Inside the room were six naked guys, all with big hard cocks.

Now I was scared, I do like some homo stuff, but I was unsure of this - J smiled "no worries my turn" -

"Sit down" I sat cock pointing upward, red, throbbing.

"Now then boys, I'm gonna dim the lights, then I will take each of your cocks in turn, into my mouth, but the cum shots are reserved for all of me? Ok?"
Old 11-11-2003, 05:00 PM

Ok, This is where I need the interactive female approach.

It would be good if someone..could now narrate J's wonderful work and then I will finish with the finale after the "CIRCLE JERK".

Yes this is OBVIOUS SIGNS - come on ladies, give me J's viewpoint, i want some pleasure from this - Please.

Wildeye
Old 11-19-2003, 05:59 PM

J got down on her knees and started to lick the first guy's cock. Holding the cock by the shaft, she gently ran her tongue up it's length
Old 11-19-2003, 08:42 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

A sat there as directed completely stunned by the latest turn of events. One moment he is completely enjoying himself and pleasuring a wonderful group of women, the next he sits there in the company of a bunch of strangers.

As the shock began to dissolve, A quickly noticed J on her knees before the lucky man seated at his right. Glancing at his face momentarily, A noticed that the gentleman in question was none other than Brian, the quiet guy who sits in the cubicle across from him. To say that A was a bit surprised would be an understatement. After all, up until this moment A had never heard Brian say anything, and now all he was hearing was the loud moans that J was soliciting from him with the use of her beautiful tongue.

A became enthralled watching J pleasuring Brian. It was obvious that not only did J know exactly what she was doing, but that she was enjoying every moment just as much as Brian. J moved her mouth with slow precision. A watched as J opened her mouth allowing her tongue to dart out, licking Brian’s cock from base to tip paying close attention to the small opening at the tip. A noticed a slight movement of J’s hands, taking Brian’s balls into her hand massaging them gently.

Just watching this was enough to make A painfully aware of his throbbing cock. As A continued to watch, he took his own cock in his hand, stroking it at the same pace as J was stroking Brian’s. He did his best to stay in sync with her lips, but found it to be impossible….

To be continued.
Old 11-20-2003, 02:25 PM

Great!!!

A was well hard watching and stroking himself, heoved seeing her mouth around the hard cock, and the outline of her lovely ass in the tight skirt, the shape of her beautiful tits, gently jigging as her head moved up and down...
Old 11-23-2003, 03:41 PM

A was fascinated by her wonderful body and her complete confidence and her self-aware approach.

She brought Brian really close , she smiled and kissed his bell-end, and moved to the next guy, a large black guy with an average sized cock. Brian nursed his cock, gently caressing himself.

J rubbed the next cock over her face, sucked on his balls and then swallowed his cock, this time deep. the black guy moaned and then spoke "Urgh, that's it suck it up, suck it all up, suck ma cock." J carried on with more energy, her head moving like a piston, his cock appearing out of her mouth gleaming with spit and then disappearing into her mouth, gripped by her tight red lips.

Again I guessed that the guy was almost about to come and she pulled off, kissed his balls and moved to the next.. each guy was left wanking his cock and I sensed what was about to come..

I was breathless, my cock throbbing, aching to release cum, when she reached me. She smiled - at one a smile of warmth, love and pure sex.
"Ok, for you a bit more" She said huskily, she kissed me, her mouth was hot, tasting musky of cock, surprisingly this turned me on more.

She dropped down and pulled the straps of her top off her lovely shoulders freeing her superb breasts, they fell in a short wonderful bounce, her nipples erect, her tits pert and swaying. She quikly tugged her skirt down, followed
Old 11-23-2003, 05:11 PM

by her tight, sheer black panties.

She looked me in the eye and then gave my cock and long, slow, tantalising lick from base, up the shaft to just below the head.

I put my hands onto her head, and ran them deep in her beautiful llocks, down to the roots, gently slipping her hair through my fingers. She kissed the shaft of my cock, gripped her left-hand around the base and butterfly kissed the head. Her tongue snaked out and ran a trail around the head, over the frenum and up to the slit, she licked at the pooling pre-cum, making a long stocky trail from my cock to her mouth, "Mmm",

Then swiftly and deftly she pursed her lips into a tight red "O" and pushed down around my cockhead - the feling was total bliss, her wet mouth, the firmness of her lips, the sucking from her throat and her tongue, i swooned and moaned, in response she energetically bobbed her head up and down..I looked at her lovely face and the incongruity of the hard cock filling her mouth, she smiled and once again took me into her mouth..her tongue played a darting and swift movement across my cock-head. She pulled me out, breathless and smeared mycock and the dripping pre-cum over her face, and then deftly swallowed me again.

I was seeing white fire, my balls tingled, my penis felt so so sensitive, to every movement -

"I'm -" She pulled away holding my cock

"Go boys"

I heard an almost collective gasp and groan and all six guys shot cum, it hits us both, mostly on her in thick, stringy, sticky strands. Some in her hair, some on her face (mainly mine), some over her back, she lay back as the spurts became quicker -

My first had hit her face and she had greedily sucked down my second, but the third was a long spurt - hitting her chest, running down between her tits. I'd never seen anything like this, i watched as she opened her legs and scoopinga handful of cum, she caressed her clit. She was covered in strands and blobs of spunk, she closed her eyes and rubbed between her legs, i could not stop myself and I lay next to her and sucked her hard left nipple into my mouth. tightening on the point -

"ohh, yes, ohh spunk on me, cover me Ohhh"
Old 11-23-2003, 05:33 PM

I held her in my arms as she came, tumbling, flooding like the sea breaking its harness and then as suddenly subsiding..she looked at me through half-open dreamy eyes - "Havin' fun?"

"oh yeah"

We lay for a while together, i could fel the sticky liquid on her skin and on mine. After some time I looked around, the room was empty..J smiled - "Do you want to eat?" I grinned "oh yeah" - "No not pussy, but later, I mean food?"

I was hungry - "Ok, but I'm not really dressed to go out."

J put a finger to my lips "Follow me"

We went into another room, a small bathroom and showered together, and this was intense in a sensual way, I washed her back with soap, lathering her, and then her legs, between her legs and her chest, she returned the treatment, only she gave my cock a gentle kiss on the shaft. We kissed at the end. gently, no tonues but open mouthed and soft.

J knew where our clothes were and we dressed, though it was with regret that i watched her sheer, black panties cover her wonderful ass.

We left Amber's flat and dove for about 15 minutes to a small, quiet Chinese place, we ate and chatted about jobs, not for long, and about dreams and life and about the qualities we liked in people. I felt relaxed and able to talk freely about anything, neither of us held back and neither judged the other, some things made us feel deep and sad, and other things made us both laugh.

She told me about her Mom and Dad, and how they were so in love as young people, how her dad always gave her flowers every Sunday morning until he died at the age of 91. i told her about my fathers immense strength, how he had kicked a chair about thirty foot one day when he fell off it. how he cursed the chair and then pain-stakingly mended it.

We left the restaurant at about 2 am, she drove me back to my place. "Ok, I'm goona be really cliched - do you want to come in for coffee" I said - J smiled "No, I want you to come in me.."

She walked up the stairs to my flat and stopped at the top, she pulled her skirt up revealing her long legs, in black stay-ups, the thin band of white flesh and then the sheer, black panties. I got up behind her, my cock hardening, I put my arms around her. I could smell her hair, my hands found her tits, feeling the hard points of her nipples, She reached behind gripping my cock through my jeans.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck my pussy"

I unzipped, my cock was tenting, I pulled it out, she bent over and pulled her panties to one-side, exposing her beautiful pussy. She was bare from behind, her labia engorged, wet.

I positioned my cock, nudging her entrance, wanting to savour every second, every moment of this act. I pushed forward, feeling her tight entrance open, the wet silken folds, her pussy streching my coch head entering her. we both gasped, loving that feeling of first entry and then I gently, but firmly pushed into the hilt "Yes.." moaned J. She thrust her hips back and I thrust forward, my right hand on her tits, my left snaking down to find her clit. She turned her head and we kissed, writhing in passion, total lost in the moment,,

"Fuck me, I want you cock!"
Old 11-23-2003, 05:40 PM

To be continued

But any chance of a rating folks?

Wildeye
Old 11-27-2003, 06:15 PM

I started to slowly thrust into her upturned pussy, it was a wonderful vision, her lovely naked bottom, her white cheeks, with every thrust a lovely rippling jiggle flowed across them. J pushed back, keen to get more cock into her wet, tight puss. I gripped her by the hips and thrust harder, forcing my cock in deeper, gripping her hips and pulling her open, I could see her little rosebud anus, slightly open and just below my hard shaft buried in her pussy.

Her pussy was wonderful to look at and to fuck, I slowed and drew right back almost leaving her tight hole, only my head inside, then I pushed back in to the hilt, feeling my balls slap her arse. I pulled back out again, savouring the sight of my cock gleaming with her juices and her pussy open like a flower.

"Ohh fuck me, fill my pussy with your hard cock" She growled in a husky voice. I thrust back in, deep, seeing my cock swallowed by her lovely hole, I reached up and gripped her hair pulling her head back and then I really started a long and building fuck, watching my cock disappearing bwteeen her lovely bum cheeks, my other hand reached around to feel her tits, J released them, and I rubbed her hard nipples, gently tugging on them.

"Fuck, fuck, harder" She yelled, I slammed in deeper, seeing sweat roll of my head, seeing her beautiful arse, her hand moved down between her legs and started to rub her clit.

"Fill me with spunk, come inside me, i want you cum in my pussy" she hissed, as she strained around. i kissed her, tasting her tongue and then I felt my balls churn and the fire shot through my hips, up my shaft and I was shooting spunk into her hot, tight pussy, orgasm overcame me, through a mist I heard her moan and almost scream, she shook against me. I stopped just holding my still hard cock up inside her..., she gripped my hand tight and gripped my cock tighter with her pussy. We stood like this for a few minutes, I slid my cock out, watching as a trickle of spunk dripped out and onto her legs. She turned and kissed me - "Good night?"

I smiled - "It was OK, .."
Old 03-02-2004, 06:21 PM

The Final Bit

The next day (after the weekend) at work J did not turn up.

I asked her boss and discovered that she had left on the friday. I worked the day and went to look for Brian, he was on leave.

That evening I went to her flat, and looked at those steps where I had enjoyed such great sex. She was not home, so I tried the neighbour. An old lady who told me that J had left on Sat morning, carrying bags and all.

I was devestatated.

I went to the house, only to find a large rental sign. I called the agent who told me it was a furnished rent-out, did i want it?

I wandered home and drunk myself to sleep with JD.

The next day, at work I found Brian. He looked worried and agreed to meet, at his house.

That evening at the agreed time I arrived at his place, Brian looked sheepish and very scared.

"Ok - where is J - whose party was that?"

Brian replied slowly "J I did not know, I went to the party via an ad - in a gay mag."

"What?" - "But it was not a gay party"

Brian replied "It was, until you came in, we guys were gonna do a bukake session, then you came in with that gril, I thought you were gonna suck us all off, then she got involved."

I felt nervous, my throat thick, I recalled all of the hard cocks, my own huge erection, watching J suck them all.

Brian continued "No one at work knows I'm gay, and I want it secret, but it was a hot night, you looked good.."

I was stunned, he turned and said "Sorry you lost her.", then he moved closer and kissed me on the mouth, his hand on my chest, I felt weird, and responded, his hand slid down, ran over my hardening cock, he kissed me deeper, and slowly undid my button, and then gently pulled down my zipper, his hand reached in and took out my cock. I loved it, i returned his kiss
Old 03-02-2004, 06:27 PM

feeling his hard erection pushing against me. His hand gently coiled around my shaft and then he started to languidly to caress my cock. I had to feel it, i reached down , unbukcled his belt, pulled his jeans down, his cock sprang out, hard, the end slick with pre-cum, i held it feeling its throbbing meat. the skin was soft and smooth, the head large and dark. I broke off the kiss and just looked at it.

Brian looked at me "Suck it" - "I want you to suck it" he pushed me down.

His cock bobbed and twicthed in front of my face, i could smell it, the familair smell of sweaty cock - punguent and musky, I tentatively moved closer...