Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 02-29-2004, 02:04 AM

Father and daughter

After Frank left to visit his lawyer, Roxanne showered and dressed casually in jeans and a large T-shirt. Her long hair was tied loosely at her neck. She removed the sheets from Frank’s bed and replaced them with fresh linen; it was one way of erasing Betty’s presence.

She stood in the doorway of her own room looking at the rumpled bed. A smile flickered across her face as she remembered that morning. She felt as if she could never have enough of Frank’s lovemaking. Already she longed for his return.

What had he meant when he said “I have an idea about school”? She stripped the bedding, revealing the telltale stains. Before she straightened the sheet she bent and inhaled the, still strong, scent of their sex. Immediately she was aroused.

She finished tidying the bedrooms, the bathroom and skipped down the stairs to the kitchen. She stood in the centre of the sun lit room and spread her arms wide. Slowly she turned round several times. It felt wonderful to think she and Frank were free to live as they wished, at least, within the walls of this house.

She busied herself dusting and vacuuming. Then she started the supper, making a marinade and thawing chicken breasts ready to go on the BBQ just before Frank got home. She made a sandwich and grabbed a can of pop.

With all her chores done, Roxie ran back up to her room and changed into her bikini; she grabbed a trashy novel, a bottle of sun cream and her sunglasses. As she passed through the kitchen she grabbed her lunch. Out by the pool she spread her towel out and lay on her stomach to read her book.

The afternoon drifted by. Occasionally Roxanne surreptitiously touched herself, remembering the times Frank’s fingers had been there. It was hard not to go further but she felt exposed and vulnerable in the open so she refrained.

She was drowsing, drifting in and out of sleep when suddenly she heard the soft sound of bare feet and Frank was walking out with two frosty glasses of iced tea.

“Hi Daddy. Are you early? Supper’s not ready yet.” She took off her shades and sat up, squinting in the sun.

“Don’t worry. I’m not hungry. We have all the time in the world.”

Frank sat on a seat close by Roxanne and handed her a glass of tea. He looked down at his lanky daughter, her tanned legs seemed to go on forever and her face glowed with health and happiness.

He raised his glass towards her. “Here’s to us.” He said
Old 03-19-2004, 09:45 PM

Father/daughter

“So what’s this idea you have about college,” she asked sipping her tea.

“Well,” Frank started. “Online college might be easier and also going to the community college here, but nothing beats going to a real University. What employer is going to be impressed when you show him your degree from some online university? So I’m thinking, why couldn’t you take some real classes at the University? It’s only 80 miles away. It’s expensive, but your mother is going to pay for it.”

His real concern was her education. He wanted the best she could get, but he still wanted to spend as much time with her as he could.

“So, what if we drive down to the University and see what credits they will accept from online and community college? See what core classes you have to take there to work for your degree? Then see if you can take those classes, two days in a row, like Tuesday and Wednesday, or Wednesday and Thursday. That way you would only have to be gone for those days. Whadda ya think there sunshine?” He said placing his hand on the side of her beautiful face.

He really wanted the best for her and he didn’t want her to think that he was trying to send her away, especially when they were just beginning a life together.

“I’m going for a swim,” he said sitting his glass down and jumping in the pool, doing a perfect cannonball. The cool water splashing back on Roxie.

“Ooooooo, bad Daddy,” she shrieked diving in the pool right behind him.

When they both surfaced she grabbed his shoulders and tried to push him back under. She needn’t have tried, he grabbed her by the hips and pulled her under with him. As he pulled her under he also pulled her to him, kissing her deeply. It seemed that water had become their element. She wrapped her arms and legs around him as she kissed him back. The kiss went on and on, until Frank could feel his lungs stating to burn for lack of oxygen. He knew what Roxie was doing. She could hold her breath longer than he could, but he was bound and determined to outlast her. They slowly sank to the bottom of the pool, where he bent his knees, ready for a push off. Finally he was out of air. He pushed off the bottom and broke the surface, gasping for breath.

“You win, you win,” he laughed.

“That’ll teach ya,” she said reproachful, gasping for breath herself, then looking around quickly, she unwrapped herself from him and moved away slightly.

Frank too was aware of the situation. They would need to keep their relationship within the walls of the house, or under water, and he didn’t think he could hold his breath that long.

He splashed water at her playfully then swam off across the pool. They played in the water for an other half-hour or so, just a father and daughter enjoying each other company. After awhile Frank’s stomach gave a small rumble.

“I’m starting to get hunger,” he commented. “I’ll help ya make supper.” He said swimming to the edge of the pool and climbing out.

He reached down and helped Roxie out as well, rubbing her down with the towel.

“I’ll start the grill,” he said. “While the get the breasts.”

“Daddy,” she said smiling at him. “I already have the breasts, didn’t you notice?”

“Wha…..,” his eyes went to the smooth mounds encased in the white bikini bra. “Yes, baby, I noticed. I’ll get to those later.” He smiled back at her. “Gotta eat, keep my strength up,” he laughed.

She smiled and turned going into the house. He watched her go, watched her ass move and sway as she walked. He had been attracted to her ass lately but didn’t know why, maybe because it was so perfect. He turned and went to the grill, turning the handle and pushing the igniter button. She brought the chicken breast out and handed them to him.

“Everything is ready except for the breast daddy,” she said.

They both looked down at her breasts, smiling.

“These won’t take long,” he assured her placing the chicken breasts on the grill.

And they didn’t, he had them on the table in twenty minutes and they sat down to eat. They talked a little about his college idea, when the divorce would be final, and other things as they ate. Roxie got up and took her plate to the sink and started clearing the table. Frank finished and took his plate to the sink. She came back and started running dishwater as he stood there talking to her.

“I’ll rinse,” he said moving around behind her.

But that is far as he got. He stopped right behind her.

“Gee, I almost forgot these other breasts,” he said undoing the clasp that held her bikini top on.

He caught it, freeing her tits, and tossed it on the counter top. He reached around in front of her and held both her firm tits in his hands gently squeezing them. Leaning forward, pressing his body up to hers, he kissed her on the shoulder and neck. She pushed her ass back against his hardening cock. He slowly started kissing his way down her back, over her shoulder blades and down the middle of her spine. He felt her shiver as he kissed down to her lower back, ending up kneeling behind her. He gently pulled the bottoms of the bikinis down exposing her beautiful rounded ass. He held her ass in both hands as he placed little kisses all over it. She leaned forward pushing her ass farther back into his face. He ran his tongue down the crevice, licking each side until he came to her sweet pink asshole.

“Mmmm God,” he moaned as he placed his lips over her tight hole.

He licked all around it trying to push his tongue inside but could not manage it. She pushed back harder against his face. Suddenly the image of Betty standing there, watching him suck and lick Roxie’s asshole, came into his mind. A perverse pleasure came over him. He reached up and rubbed his finger against her pussy, she was wet already. He slipped a finger inside her, coating it with her juices, then brought it out and pressed it against her asshole. As he pressed it harder to the tight hole, she pushed harder against it. Slowly the muscle gave way as his saliva and her juices allowed his finger to slip inside the puckered hole.

“Ooooh daddy,” she moaned.

“Turn around baby,” he whispered up to her.

With his finger still in her asshole Roxie turned and swung her leg over her fathers head and stood facing him, her knees slightly bent and her legs spread.

“Play with it baby,….play with your pussy,” he breathed.

She reached down, placing a hand on the top of his head, the other one going to her pussy as she started to masturbate in front of her fathers face. He would glance up at her and smile as he watched her, every now and then leaning in to lick her clit. He continued to work his finger in and out of her asshole. He watched her, feeling her legs start to tremble, knowing she was about to cum. He slowly pulled his finger out and stood up.

“I think the dishes can wait,” he said.

Her knees were weak and wobbly so he just scooped her up in his arms and carried her through the house and up the stairs.

“I see you cleaned house today,” he smiled at her as he carried her into his bedroom, and laid her on his bed, now soon to become their room and their bed.

He felt a delightful sensation as he carried her through the door and laid her on the bed, almost as a new groom, with his new bride. He worked his swim trunks over his engorged cock and let them fall to the floor, then climbed into the bed beside his daughter, the very bed that she had been conceived in.

“Mmmm fresh sheets,” he said as he rolled over to her. “I love fresh sheets almost as much as I love you,” he added as he placed his mouth over hers.
Old 03-23-2004, 05:46 PM

Father and daughter [Roxanne]

Roxanne felt some relief that her father had helped the plans for her future take shape, she knew this period of lazing and drifting couldn’t last forever. It was hard to choose between going for the best education on offer, which meant leaving Frank, and staying with him.

If she could have both – so much the better. Two or three days a week away at University would be almost fun. She could stay in the student residence, courtesy of Betty. The rest of the time she would be here with her father – her lover. A small thrill went through as she said these words to herself.

The seamless way she and Frank were able to move from serious talk to love making still amazed Roxanne and yet, always in the back of her mind was the taboo of their situation. She loved him more than life itself but the outside world would not accept this lifestyle. They would have to be careful if she was to live away from home, even if it was for short periods.

The late afternoon had passed into evening. Dinner was a combined effort with both of them preparing the food; they took their time, savouring “Frank’s Famous Chicken”, as Roxxie laughingly called it. The conversation was about mundane things, college, Betty and Frank’s work but with an edge,almost as if they were avoiding something..

As Roxanne began the dishes Frank gave in to the desire that seemed ever present only just under his control. Standing behind her as she stood at the sink he removed her, still damp, bikini top and cupped her breasts, which responded to him with hardening nipples.

Roxanne shivered with pleasure as he sank to his knees, she loved the feeling of her father’s tongue, his fingers probing her bud and exploring, his tongue travelled along the crevice of her ass. When his finger slipped in her she moaned aloud, pressing back. To her surprise, she wanted more, deeper.

She closed her eyes and imagined seeing her fathers cock entering her there; she suddenly knew that was what she wanted, above all, to give to her father something new, unbroken.

“Turn around, baby.” She heard her father say and she turned – raising one leg over his head as he knelt there a single finger still in her. She started to pleasure herself, conscious of Franks probing finger moving in her and his breath hot on her flesh..

Just as she felt the gathering waves of her climax start to crest Frank withdrew his fingers. Her legs almost gave under her and Frank was on his feet in an instant, scooping her into his arms.

She said nothing as he carried her up the stairs, making small talk about how neat the house was. She felt new electricity between them, a new excitement. Frank gently set her down on the freshly scented linen then climbed in to lie beside her, Roxanne felt strangely nervous, almost shy.

Their kisses were charged with urgency, they rolled together, legs tangled, arms wrapped, she above - then he. Frank broke away and, raising his hips off the bed, he shed his swim trunks, his erect cock slapping his stomach as he freed it. He turned back to Roxanne and stopped when he saw her face.

“What is it Roxanne? You okay?”

“Dad. I – I –I.” She stopped and looked away, blushing furiously.

He leant up on one elbow looking down at her, concerned. “What is it, baby?”

“I want you to fuck my ---- fuck me –- here…”

“Oh Baby!” Frank gathered her into his arms, burying his face in her hair. “Are you sure?”

“I want you to do it, please.” She whispered. “I’ve wanted it for a while, I think.”

“Oh! Me too, sweetie.” Frank kissed her long and deeply. “We’ll need a lot of lubrication. You’re very tight and it will hurt at first. You do know that, don’t you, sugar?” Roxanne nodded. “I’ve dreamt of taking you this way, you know?” She smiled and touched his face gently.

Frank got off the bed and went to the bathroom. Roxanne heard him rummaging in the medicine cabinet and muttering to himself. “Damn! Betty took all the KY.”

“It’s OK Dad. Just a second.” Roxanne jumped up and ran to her room. Her heart was racing and she felt like she had when she was a little girl, anticipating a special treat. She grabbed a small tube of Astroglide and ran back to he father’s room with it.

“Here Dad. Will this do?” Frank took the tube and read the label.

“Perfect.” He said kissing her lightly. He gently pressed his daughter to lie back on the pillows and let his hands trail lightly over her tanned young body, over her taut belly and pert breasts, down to the V of her trimmed pubic hair. He let a finger follow the slit of her labia and felt the evidence of her arousal collecting there; she gave a moan as his finger slipped in to the wet warmth and rose to his hand.

Frank’s cock was rigid; his balls ached as if he had gone without release for weeks. “God! Roxanne. I want you, baby.” He leant down and took one breast in his mouth. He felt her cool hand close on his hard cock and gave a small groan of pleasure.