Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Smut Games
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-30-2003, 03:50 PM
Wanting More

IAKG, you are always such a sweet friend...you are fun to talk to and share stuff with, and make a great mentor!

Old 09-30-2003, 03:54 PM
~*Geeky Girl*~

BCG~You are a joy to call my friend. You are positive, even when things around you don't go as you'd like, and you are accepting of me and my faults. You are a blessing.

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, then let it, and if you have to wait for what you really want, take the time because nobody said that life would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it." ~ Unknown author

Old 09-30-2003, 08:37 PM
Stiff Member

Don't know about the blessings, but you are a loyal friend even when I'm an ass. Thanks IAKG.

I can't get through to her 'cause it doesn't permit
But I'm gonna give her everything I've got to give.

I hear your sweet voice calling
out my name
As I stare from a six foot cell
And from beyond I heard the words
Deceptively Yours
Old 09-30-2003, 08:41 PM
~*Geeky Girl*~

Denny~You and I are two peas in a pod, as you well know. You and I have had many discussions on some serious, serious issues, despite our frivolity in the games, and you always seem to pick me up when I need it. I mean it when I call you a sweetheart.

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, then let it, and if you have to wait for what you really want, take the time because nobody said that life would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it." ~ Unknown author

Old 09-30-2003, 08:45 PM
Stiff Member

I never really paid much mind, but we are born 5 days apart. Might go to the peas in the pod stuff. You do the same for me and you know it. Thanks honey.

I can't get through to her 'cause it doesn't permit
But I'm gonna give her everything I've got to give.

I hear your sweet voice calling
out my name
As I stare from a six foot cell
And from beyond I heard the words
Deceptively Yours
Old 10-01-2003, 05:07 AM
Just me.

Denny, you're a fun guy in the games. Plus, you live where the weather is always great!
Old 10-01-2003, 06:16 AM

Dicksbro, I keep seeing you looking at the same threads as me, so we obviously have much in common. You therefore must be wise, strong, generous, considerate... and modest!
Old 10-01-2003, 06:27 AM
I make sexytime with you

Gus, you are a nice bloke who is always very complimentary to our lovely Pixie ladies and I'm sure that you have brightened many a day in their lives
I want to do something that matters
Old 10-01-2003, 06:29 AM
Mistress Rampant

Send a message via ICQ to Akasha Send a message via AIM to Akasha Send a message via Yahoo to Akasha
Belial, You are one of the sweetest guys I know, and i'm sure you've brought a smile to more than a few peoples faces its been an absolute pleasure getting to know you
Old 10-01-2003, 07:20 AM
~*Geeky Girl*~

Akasha~you are fun-spirited, and often I'll see a post of yours and just giggle. Thanks!

Old 10-01-2003, 07:47 AM
Wishful Thinker

Send a message via ICQ to BigBear57 Send a message via MSN to BigBear57 Send a message via Yahoo to BigBear57
IAKG You're one more of Pixie's royalty I think. Your beauty , charm and wit never cease to leave me with a smile.

Love is not looking in each other's eyes, but looking together in the same direction - Antoine De Saint-Exupery
Old 10-01-2003, 11:08 AM
~*Geeky Girl*~

BigBear57, you're more than willing to admit to thoughts/feelings/emotions that might not be considered "normal" for a guy in this day and age. I respect you for that--it is quite refreshing.

Old 10-01-2003, 12:00 PM
yada, yada, yada

Send a message via Yahoo to darogle
IAKG, you have wonderful taste in clothes. Especially blue tank tops!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hehe!
Old 10-01-2003, 12:25 PM
~*Geeky Girl*~

Thanks!

darogle~You're about to leave the safety and security of home to ensure my safety and the safety of those I love. There's nothing more admirable than that.

Old 10-01-2003, 01:21 PM
Manwhore

Mmmmmm, IAK, you light up the chat room... Sooo good!

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these