Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Smut Games
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-30-2003, 11:37 AM
Wanting More

Steph, you've passionately defended your thoughts on controversial issues even when others haven't agreed, and I admire that.

Old 09-30-2003, 12:55 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
I love the creativity you show in your choice of avs all centering around one basic theme.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 09-30-2003, 01:04 PM

As nightmares go, Lilith, you're the most interesting that has travelled through my consciousness!
Old 09-30-2003, 01:23 PM
~*Geeky Girl*~

GusAspar, you've picked my favorite feature about myself--my eyes--and compliment me almost daily in the games about them. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, then let it, and if you have to wait for what you really want, take the time because nobody said that life would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it." ~ Unknown author

Old 09-30-2003, 01:57 PM
Pixies favorite Rose

Iakg you're a wonderful person with a big heart that cares alot for her friends and I'm very glad to called one of them.
Old 09-30-2003, 02:04 PM
~*Geeky Girl*~

Rosebud42~You're both kind and generous with your home and with your heart. Friends like you are hard to come by.

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, then let it, and if you have to wait for what you really want, take the time because nobody said that life would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it." ~ Unknown author

Old 09-30-2003, 02:29 PM

To IAKaraokeGurl. I admire you quietly from afar; your are indeed a beautiful women.
Old 09-30-2003, 02:37 PM
~*Geeky Girl*~

ckj~I think it's wonderful you've found Pixies, and you are so sweet.

Old 09-30-2003, 02:42 PM
is not this trim anymore!

IAKG - You are very welcoming and a truly sincere friend...with great knockers.

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 09-30-2003, 02:44 PM
~*Geeky Girl*~

Quote:
Originally posted by WildIrish
IAKG - You are very welcoming and a truly sincere friend...with great knockers.

And here I was, waiting for "You're very pretty."

WildIrish, who else would I let call me a brat and live to tell about it? You are my friend. 'Nuff said.

Old 09-30-2003, 02:46 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
IAKGirl~ You have an open, caring heart and are someone I can share with.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 09-30-2003, 02:50 PM
~*Geeky Girl*~

Lilith~We have a common heart and soul, and you're always willing to let me vent when I need it or share my joy when I feel like I'm about to burst. You are one of the reasons I call Pixies my home.

Old 09-30-2003, 03:13 PM
is not this trim anymore!

You have a great memory, and...

You're very pretty.

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 09-30-2003, 03:14 PM
Just me.

Your a great game player. And from your comments about IAKG, you're also very perceptive.
Old 09-30-2003, 03:35 PM
~*Geeky Girl*~

Dicksbro~You're always the first to wish someone congratulations, and notice when they're streaking. You're my games hero.