Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-21-2003, 03:39 AM

You know, in my last relationship....I knew it was over day I realized that him saying "I love you" had become code for "You don't get to be mad at me." Took me a while to admit it and end it, but that really was the day I saw the light.

This one, I warned him I didn't want that happen...didn't want to hear it all the time....didn't want to mean anything else. It didn't stop us sayaing it lots, but it hasn't ever meant anything but "I love you, and I'm so glad you're here right now." It's one of the things I feel lucky for in this relationship. Thanks for reminding me.
Old 09-21-2003, 06:01 PM
Everybody Stretch!

We say it all the time and I don't feel desensitised....and I don't thnk my husband does either. When I say we say it all the time...I mean times when he might be just going out to the store 2 miles away.....in the morning when we leave each other for work...anytime we won't be together for a while.....and at night before we go to sleep. As a matter of fact....anyone I love I tell it to whenever I won't see them for a while. I feel like life is so fleeting and from one moment to the next you just never know what might happen....and I want my loved ones to know I love them wherever they go for however long they are gone....be it 15 minutes or forever!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 09-21-2003, 09:10 PM

we both say it everyday, several times a day - sometimes when we go out, sometimes just cause....

Don’t let the hardship of the past, take away from the joy of the present
Old 09-21-2003, 09:10 PM

I'm with LixyChick, I say it a lot and at times it may mean more to us than others. But it always means "I love you" no matter how quickly it's said. Sometimes I say it when I just leave the room or go outside. And I've always said it before going to bed. And before hanging up the phone with my family and even a few close friends. But saying it a lot doesn't make it mean anything less. At least I hope no one I say it to thinks so.
Old 09-22-2003, 04:45 AM
Scottish Angel

when I was married my husband only said it once in the hole relationship
my last long term relationship the guy told me on a regular basis~~but it was a means of control rather than anything deeper~~~~hind-sight being 20/20 vision
But with Dm ~~~~~~~~~so different we say it all the time and more than that , he shows me constantly!~~~~Love u sweetie!
Old 09-22-2003, 09:58 AM
Bouncy Bunny

I love saying it often. Its reassuring to me and my hunny bunny when its said either way. Its always returned whenever one of us says it first. So it doesnt matter who says first as it is said at least 5 times a day.

My Stories:One Hot July Allison's Seduction Olivia's Journey
Old 09-22-2003, 10:02 AM
~*Forget Me Not*~

First thing I hear in the morning...last thing I hear at night...

And said about a zillion times a day.

"Never shall I forget the time I spent with you. Please
continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours."
Ludwig van Beethoven (1770-1827)

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
Old 09-22-2003, 10:11 AM
~*Geeky Girl*~

I am an emotional, mushy person, and I find myself saying it often--the actual words, or new and inventive ways to try to convey the feelings I have. I hear it often, too, though...and see it in his eyes and in the things he does and says.

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, then let it, and if you have to wait for what you really want, take the time because nobody said that life would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it." ~ Unknown author

Old 09-22-2003, 11:12 AM
is not this trim anymore!

I already answered your question elsewhere. I just wanted to respond so you have to look at my package again.

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 09-22-2003, 11:37 AM

You always kill me, WildIrish, but that one really did it. LOL!!
Old 09-27-2003, 06:50 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Max_theHitMan
*Crying*
I don´t have anyone to say I love you to. Buh Uhh Uhh...

Don't cry Max, I'll be happy to say "I love you" to you everyday, and everynight all night long
Old 09-27-2003, 09:32 AM
Loungin' Around

I say it often -- to my friends, SO, family. Life is too short not to love people and to let them know.

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 09-27-2003, 10:12 AM
Wishful Thinker

Send a message via ICQ to BigBear57 Send a message via MSN to BigBear57 Send a message via Yahoo to BigBear57
You know what's funny is that lately when someone shows deep concern over something I'm going through and start to pleading their case to steer me in the right direction I'll stop, smile and simply say "I love you too".... It's funny how shocked they can get at just that one thing. LOL Like I said, I'm a mushball sometimes.

Love is not looking in each other's eyes, but looking together in the same direction - Antoine De Saint-Exupery