Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Erotic Novels
User Name
Password

Old 04-27-2003, 08:28 PM
Learning to talk sexy

** Humidity's rising
Barometer's getting low
According to all sources
The street's the place to go
Cause tonight for the first time
At just about half past ten
For the first time in history
It's gonna start raining men

You stand directly in front of me, loosen your tie and lean forward putting the thin end of the tie in my hand and then stand strait again and back up until the tie falls off, you catch the other end before it hits the floor ... you gather it back up while moving back closer to me. At the same time you are slowly releasing the buttons of your shirt until you hit the waistband of your pants.
You lean slightly and hook your finger under my chin to pull my gaze back up to your face, then lean in farther to place a kiss on each of my cheeks, then my nose. I smile at you as you pull away from me again.

** It's raining men
Hallelujah, it's raining men, amen
It's raining men
Hallelujah, it's raining men
Amen (ow) ....
Humidity's rising
Barometer's getting low
According to all sources
The street's the place to go
Cause tonight for the first time
At just about half past ten
For the first time in history
It's gonna start raining men

You shrug out of your jacket, removing it slowly, then take the time to turn the shoulders into each other and neatly arrange it to hang over one of the kitchen chairs. You turn and dance provacatively back to me and only once you are there do you look me in the eyes and then begin to undo your pants .... oh so slowly! You turn away from me, move your backside in a rather provactively manner and turn sideways as you undo the buttons at the cuffs of your shirt. You open one side of your shirt for me to see half of your chest and then pull back the other side, but you leave the shirt on and begin to roll down your pants very slowly.

**It's raining men, hallelujah, it' raining men, amen
I'm gonna go out, I'm gonna let myself get
Absolutely soaking wet
It's raining men, hallelujah, it' raining men
Every specimen, tall, blond, dark and mean
Rough and tough and strong and lean
God bless mother nature, she's a single woman too
She took on a heaven
And she did what she had to do
She taught every angel to rearrange the sky
So that each and every woman
Could find her perfect guy

Once your pants are off, you stand in front of me in cotton boxers and an open shirt. You take my hand and pull me out of the chair, do some of that dancing with me, hip to hip and legs intertwined, we circle around each other on the same small bit of floor several times, the footwork must be just right so we don't trip all over each other. We do that for several circles before you grip my hand tightl and spin me out. You pull me back to you, only this time my back is to your front. You put your hands on my hips at the sides and bend your knees into mine before you do a little hop forward, keeping your knees bent, I get the hint and hop with you, we do a small circle of hops before you lead me back to the chair and sit me down.

**It's raining men go get yourself wet girl
I know you want to
I feel stormy weather moving in, about to begin
Hear the thunder, don't you loose your head
Rip off the roof and stay in bed

You keep hold of my hands and then place them at the waistband of your blue and white striped boxers .... leaving me to slide them down your legs, you step free of them and I see that you have on a tuxedo thong .... I smile an think the phrase .... "all dressed up and no place to go." especially as I see the tip of your cock peaking out above the top of the thong briefs. I see that you are excited by the dance you are doing for me and maybe a bit still from the event in the back seat of the taxi.

** It's raining men
Hallelujah, it's raining men, amen
It's raining men
Hallelujah, it's raining men
Amen (ow) ....
(Repeat this section till fade)

I'm not waiting any longer. I stand and bump up against you .... pushing you toward the nearest bedroom, the same one we went to after my strip tease. I only want this one man to be raining down on me .... and I'd like it right now, making each othe wet with what we can do for each other. You smile at me and turn me around, you hold my wrists together behind me as you stop to open a drawer .... almost immediately I feel the handcuffs slipped onto my wrists.... You turn me to face you and slowly remove the briefs and then you lift the dress from off my body, knowing I have only a pair of lace panties on under that. You hook your fingers at the waistband and rip them, pulling them free of my body, you toss them somewhere behind you.

You kiss my neck, just below and behind my ear, you know that spot makes me crazy ... I react immediately shivering and bucking up agasint you and you pull back, pull me forward and hard into your hips so I can feel your erection ... grind into me and swat my butt hard twice as you use a somewhat gravelly and menacing tone "Don't be tring to control this... I won't have it, not tonight." I know that this is because we are both feeling a bit emotionally raw knowing that we only have tomorrow left.

I try to get the shivers going up and down my spine under control, but it is hard ... it's a primal type of unconscious response in my body ... Your fingers hone in on the nipples, pinching me hard there and then releasing and pinching with a twist and pull next, then releasing, then pinching, alternating the harsh treatment of my tits and I try to control the need to arch my body into you, but it is so hard, every pinch, twist and/or pull seems to be like an internal pull on my clit and I feel like I'm throbbing everywhere. I want so much to beg you to fuck me, but know that you will only hold it back from me longer if I do ...

You order me to look into your eyes, I don't want to do it because I know you will see my near desperate need to feel you driving deep into me, fucking me powerfully. My shoulders ache from the unnatural position they are held in by the handcuffs.

Finally I look into your eyes and you grin wickedly at me, one of your hands drops down and you push three fingers into me hard and fast and you kiss me at the same time ... a bit brutally, taking what you want and making sure I know you will keep control of your woman and I need to learn to rely on that. You take your hand away, no longer frigging me, grab me by my upper arms and turn me face into the wall .... you push open my legs and I feel you dip the tip of your cock between my pussy lips and then shove hard into me to the hilt. You stand tall, bringing my feet off the floor. You thrust hard and deep a few times, my toes trying to find something to keep my balance, you have one hand on my clit and one on my arm keeping me close, pulling me back onto your seemingly merciless thrusting.

It is so tight there, you fill me completely and with my legs hanging straight down, I can tell you are finding great satisfaction in the tightness surrounding you. The pressure has me ready to cum, you feel it and decide to let me have it. Your fingers and palm which have been working my clit and pubic bone apply more pressure and increase the circular motion in frequency .. my breath is harsh, raspy, quick and shallow and you move your other hand from my arm up to pinch on my nipple and it is more than I can take ...

The feeling starts somewhere under the center of my clit is strong and building ... moving outward but staying at the center as well ... My back arches more, my shoulders ache, but I don't care ... you continue slamming into me, but a bit more shallow in your strokes and i hear your breathing in my ear, hear how close you are as well. I clamp my muscles down on your cock, try to hold it deep as you continue thrusting ... just as hard, frequently lifting my toes off the floor with the power of you pushing into me. I release and clamp, release and clamp as long as i can until the orgasm overpowers all of my capacity ... the natural tightening of my internal muscles clamp down on your cock as I shiver and shake with my climax ... sending you into yours .. I feel the hot spurts from your body hitting me hard and deep and washing over both of us. I feel the liquid heat of our passion start to slowly roll down the inside of both of my legs. You kiss the back of my neck biting me there repeatedly. You remain pushing hard against me, my tits feel like they have been tattooed into the wall ... catching your breath until you stand up straight pulling me back to the dresser to reach for the keys and remove the cuffs from my wrists.

"Now go and get a soft cloth, bring it back here and dry me off, then I'll let you lick me clean." I turn to do as you ask and feel your hand hit me hard on the butt.
Old 04-27-2003, 08:31 PM
Learning to talk sexy

AIRPORT SEX - Part 10 - Final Chapter.

The last day on the island - flying out at midnight.

So many things to do in the morning, a general cleanup of the house, though we’ve arranged for the regular cleaning service to do most of the work after we are gone. Packing everything, including 2 of your t-shirts in my bags, reminders of the times of pleasure …. We go swimming one last time and enjoy slow sweet lovemaking, feeling a kind of melancholy - knowing our time together is almost over.

We eat fast food rather than a nice meal, I’d rather be alone with you than sit with a bunch of people I don’t know. Then load up the rental car and head to the airport, making certain there is plenty of time to return the car and get checked in before we sit and wait. We are on the same flight back to California, where you’ll have a layover of a few hours before catching the flight home.

I don’t have any problem with flying, but don’t particularly want to get on the airplane either. It is the signal of our time winding down. There’s a small area where renovations are being made and everything is blocked off, but the workers have obviously gone home for the day. Leading me that way, trying not to draw any attention to us, we are able to slip behind the tapes that are intended to keep people out. Pushing me into a cubby hole area just beyond the tape, you pull me into your arms to kiss me passionately, hands moving on my body to push my t-shirt up and stop momentarily as you register that I am not wearing a bra. A wicked grin spreads across your face then it is lost as you push my tits close together and suck on both nipples at the same time. I am hot and wet immediately.

Bodies tangling together, pressing hard at each other and shifting clothing in order for our heated flesh to grind against each other. Breath coming in shallow gasps as your hand pushes into me and you find I am ready for you without any further waiting. Lifting my right leg to rest high on the outside of your thigh and holding it there, you move your shorts out of the way enough to push your hard and throbbing cock deep, meeting no resistance yet once in, my muscles cling tightly to you. The feel of you deep inside me is irreplaceable and I don’t want to let you go, not now, not knowing that in just a few hours I will say goodbye to you. Your body, however pulls and pushes at me, seeking the friction of thrusting deep and pulling nearly free of me, but each time you are deep inside me, I create that special hug, clinging to your hardness.

It is not long before you don’t pull so far out, but thrust in shorter bursts, still hammering deep inside me … tongue, lips and teeth make themselves felt at my collar bone, neck, ear, and chin before settling at my lips, battling with my tongue and then biting not so gently at my bottom lip.

Arching my neck and back as the tingling sensations spreads through my body, you bite on my nipples which are thrusting upward already so near your lips. I shudder once, twice, dozens of times it seems as you continue to thrust into me and bite at my nipples, your palm pressing hard at my pubic area and stimulating my clit indirectly. What’s that James Bond song???? Nobody does it better! You keep my orgasm going for drawn out moments and only when it is finished do you allow yourself the freedom of your own orgasm. My muscles clinging tightly to you. I watch everything, see the strained harsh look in your face as your neck arches away from me, thrusting deep and hard and then that stillness settles over you just before I feel you cum, hot fluid bursting hard against my vaginal walls, the warmth of you is wonderful and I collapse against you, my body conforming to yours.

After we have found our upgraded seats on the plane, we are both much more relaxed from the sexual exertion we have so recently enjoyed. It is midnight when the plane takes off and for the most part the passengers are trying to sleep. We both have our pillows and blankets and I snuggle next to you, not wanting to sleep, but wanting to be near you all the same.

Quite some time later I hear the announcement that we are only about 45 minutes from landing. I reach to touch you, run my hand against your chest, kiss your neck, let my hand wander father down and reach under the waistband of your shorts to caress you, feel your excitement returning and look you in the eyes as I bring you to release. You hold me close and kiss me in a dozen different spots, all perfectly proper, but I know the message you are sending me as well. The time together will never be forgotten, will always be treasured and though we probably will never see each other again, you have told me all I need to know.
Old 04-27-2003, 08:35 PM
Learning to talk sexy

Hope you enjoyed the series .... Thanks Lilith for the suggestion of putting them all together.

Also, as mentioned in a few places .... there are bits that were contributed by a friend from Pixies as well, so my very special thanks to him!