Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Sci-Fi/Fantasy Stories
User Name
Password

Old 03-19-2003, 01:02 AM
A Little of Both

The Mirror

This is my first story I am trying out here. So please be gentle. Hope you enjoy. And please let me know what you think.
~Eliza

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Amanda.” the voice whispered, as if on the breeze that wafted in through the open window.

Amanda Lowell lay tangled in the sheets of her bed, the breeze trickling down her naked back and dancing down her bare thigh that was thrown over a plumped pile of covers.

“Amanda.”

This time her name registered in her sleepy mind and she began to stir. Slowly she opened her eyes and surveyed the moonlight splattered room. No one was there. Was it only in her mind that she heard her dream lover call her name?

Then, across the room the large full length mirror began to glow with an earthreal light, pale at first, but then growing in intensity.

“Amanda my love, come to me.” the voice beckoned.

As if entranced, Amanda rose naked from her bed; her long auburn tresses tumbling down to gently tickle her bare bottom. Reaching the mirror she lifted her hand and gently touched her fingertips to the glass.

Suddenly the light blazed around her. She could see nothing but the white fire that did not burn. Her heart raced as she felt her body being pulled forward. As the light faded, Amanda found herself on the other side of the mirror in a bedchamber that was not her own. Looking around the room she took in the massive four post bed, the crackling fire, the over stuffed chairs, the stone walls and all at once her eyes locked onto the purely masculine gaze that me hers from the shadows.

“Welcome Amanda.” his honeyed voice poured inside her and warmed her in the deep, secrete places of her body as he slipped into the firelight. “I have been waiting so long for you.”

Amanda’s eyes drank him in. Tall, muscular, dark. He stood before her dressed only in tight black breeches that barely concealed the straining bulge that pressed for freedom. His bare chest, lightly dusted with dark hair begged her fingers to touch. Her eyes slid up and onto the face of the man who had haunted her dreams. The man her sleeping mind had given herself to again and again.

“Wh…Who are you?” she stammered.

“Amanda, I’ve loved you in your dreams countless times. It is time that I love you in your flesh.” he said stepping closer and closer. She could smell the raw sensuality of his dusky skin. She ached to be in his arms.

“You are my Nathaniel? But how? How is it possible?” she searched his soulful brown eyes for answers and saw his unrestrained lust, his need to take her.

Holding out his arms Nathaniel said “You will receive all your answers in time my dear. But for now, come let me hold you. Let me love you in your flesh and truly make you mine.”

She stepped into the circle of his arms as he inclined his head and took her mouth with his. Unable to control the wave of lust that drove him; Nathaniel’s hands ran down her naked body. Stroking, caressing, teasing, touching Amanda’s skin for the first time, feeling her soft round breasts pressed against his chest, he slowly slid his tongue between her lips. Tasting her, sliding his tongue inside her hot, wet, velvety smooth mouth, his cock screamed for release from the torture of his breaches.

Amanda felt her nipples rubbing his hard chest, making them pebble hard and achy. She opened her mouth sucking lightly on his tongue. Her hands roamed the expanse of his muscled back and down to feel his firm ass.

Slowing the heated kiss, Nathaniel pulled back to removed his breaches. His cock sprang free of its confinement. He was painfully hard.

Pulling her to him Nathaniel began nibbling and sucking her earlobe, his breath sending shivers down her spine. “Amanda.” he whispered in her ear as his hands rose to cup her large soft breasts, feeling her hard nipples stab his palms. “Your breasts are lovely.” Slowly he began circling her nipples with his fingers. Lightly teasing and pulling them until she softly moaned. “Your nipples are so large and hard.” Pulling them harder, and then gently teasing with his fingertips. “Does that feel good? Do you enjoy it when if touch your nipples? Tell me Amanda, tell me what you like.”

Catching her breath as his tortuous fingers send slivers of pleasure through her body and down to her wet center she rasped “I do like it.”

“You like what Amanda, tell me what you like.” he said.

“When you…you touch my nipples. It makes my pussy ache for you.” she responded.

He presses his hardness against her stomach so she would feel his need. “Ache for what Amanda?” he said. “Tell me what you ache for.”

“Your cock,” she gasped as he pulled again at her swollen nipples. “I ache for you to fill me, to fuck me Nathaniel. I want your cock inside me.”

In an instant he lifted her and deposited her on the bed. She spread her legs for him, an invitation he didn’t intend to decline. Starting at her breasts, he kissed, sucked and licked his way down her body until his face was over her slick pussy. Blowing gently on her pulsing center he used his fingers to spread her pink folds, revealing her swollen clit. Slowly he began to lap at the bud of her desire. Amanda moaned as his tongue touched it and circled it. Tasting her, licking and sucking her, he slid two fingers inside her pussy and felt her tight muscles contract around them. Imagining it was his hard cock she was milking with her rhythmic squeezing, he increased his own lapping rhythm, driving Amanda over the edge. She came in a flow of sweet juice and satisfied cries of pleasure that he drank in hungrily.

Regaining consciousness she felt him sliding up her body and settling between her parted thighs, he took his swollen shaft in his hand. She watched as he stroked up and down a few times and then slid the large head up and down her drenched folds, covering it in her juices. Again he used his hand to stroke his cock before he leaned over and took her mouth as his cock slid into her aching pussy. Gasping her shock at the huge swollen hardness filling her, Amanda cried out. Nathaniel pulled slowly out, and then thrust in again.

“Do you feel me Amanda?” he rasped. “Feel how hard I am. You feel so good wrapped around my cock. Like hot drenched silk.” Sliding out almost to the point of exit, then thrusting in, filling her, pulling out, thrusting in. Slowly finding his rhythm, she rocked her rips to join him, taking him inside her.

Her tight pussy pulsed against his cock as he slammed into her. Her inner muscles milked him as they had his fingers when he had licked her. He felt his balls lightly slapping against her ass as he thrust deep, then felt her waiting warmth strain to keep him inside as he stroked out.

He felt her start to cum. The little tremors of pleasure turned into an earthquake and with one last deep stroke she found her release and took him with her. Moaning and grinding into her, Nathaniel called her name.

Minutes later Nathaniel raised his head and looked into her sleepy green eyes. Pulling out and stretching out beside her he whispered “Sleep My Love. There will be more.”
Old 03-19-2003, 10:20 AM
Pixie's Hopeless Romantic

Send a message via AIM to Miltone
Very Nice!

Very well written, especially for a first time ... sensuous and erotic! Will be looking forward to more contributions.
Old 03-19-2003, 10:12 PM
Learning to talk sexy

As Miltone said ... very well written .... sensuous and erotic!!! great story, great story-telling!
Old 03-19-2003, 11:12 PM
A Little of Both

Thank You

Thank you so much for your kind words Miltone and fzzy. I was really nervous to post, but if people like it, then I will continue the story. :D

Eliza

"The full moon is calling, the fever is high.
And the wicked wind whispers and moans.
You got your demons, you got desires
Well, I got a few of my own"
~The Eagles

Old 03-20-2003, 12:01 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Very erotic. Well done!

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 03-22-2003, 11:38 PM
A Little of Both

The Mirror~Part Two

The next installment..I hope you like it....more to come
Eliza

Part Two

Amanda awoke to pale sunlight trickling across the room. The reality of where she was dawned as her eyes opened and focused on the mirror that had brought her to Nathaniel. Thinking of him, she reached out with her hand. The bed beside her was empty, but she could still feel the fading warmth of his body that had lain pressed protectively against her own all through the night.

“Where are you Nathaniel?” she thought.

Her body protested as she tried to sit up. Muscles that she had forgotten existed screamed in agony, proof that this was not a dream. Her lips were raw and tingly, her nipples swollen. Memories of the passion of the previous night came back to her, shooting slivers of desire from her breasts to her pussy.

She turned her attention back to the mysterious mirror. Getting stiffly out of bed, Amanda pulled the sheet around her shoulders and walked across the room. She reached out a tentative hand and touched the cool, unresponsive glass. Questions whirled in her mind.

How?
Why?

She had been dreaming of Nathaniel since the day she turned sixteen. She had turned twenty yesterday.

Why?

Looking into the mirror, she parted the sheet to peruse her body. She felt like a different woman. Were there signs of her transformation? Seeing her swollen nipples, Amanda thought again of Nathaniel’s rhythmic squeezing and felt the warm ripples of desire spread throughout her body.

The mirror began to shiver. Like the surface of a glassy lake it rippled. She touched her fingers to her nipples and an image appeared. It was Nathaniel bent between her spread legs, gently lapping at her clit. The image continued to play out the last nights passion as Amanda watched, eyes wide, pussy wet and aching to be filled, as Nathaniel filled her in the image.

Slowly the image began to fade until once again she gazed at her reflection.

Suddenly she felt a hot, hard body behind her. Hands snaked around her body and cupped her breasts from behind as hot breath warmed her neck.

“You are so beautiful Amanda.” Nathaniel said. “Did you like watching us in the mirror? Did it excite you?”

Amanda leaned back into his chest. “Yes, it did. But how? How do I see this image?”

Ignoring her question, his hands roamed her body, touching her gently. Her skin was so creamy white it glowed in the morning sun. As she followed his exploring hands in the mirror with her eyes, almost mesmerized, he touched her nipples, feeling them harden beneath his fingers. Lightly grazing over her tummy that bowed out slightly, feeling the soft flesh. Circling round to cup the firm globes of her bottom, kneading them in his hands, fingers sinking into the crease then sliding around to dip down into the soft patch of auburn hair between her slightly parted thighs.

“Let me show you something else the mirror can do.” Nathaniel whispered. He closed his eyes for a moment and the mirror began to ripple.

“Watch the mirror Amanda. Don’t take your eyes off of it.” he said as she backed up slightly to pull a chair before the mirror.

As Amanda watched, another image appeared in the mirror. It was a dark haired man lying on a bed. There was a blonde woman with him. She was nestled between his thighs and was slowly stroking the man’s cock with her hands.

Nathaniel sat on the chair and positioned Amanda in front of him, facing the mirror.

“Who are they?” she asked him.

“A couple, enjoying each other.”

“Are they real? I mean…do they exist?”

“Oh yes. They are real. They are from where you are from. No more questions, watch.”

Amanda turned back to the mirror. The woman was gently caressing the man’s balls in her left hand as she stroked his cock with her left.

“Part your legs for me.” Nathaniel whispered. She opened her legs as she stood transfixed, watching the couple.

Nathaniel slid his fingers into her already wet pussy. Stroking in and covering his fingers with her juices as she watched the couple in the mirror. The woman leaned over and gently slid her tongue from the man’s balls to the head of his cock then slowly swirled it around the swollen tip. She gently sucked the tip into her mouth as Nathaniel slid his fingers inside Amanda. Sliding in and out as the woman pulled the man deeper into her throat. Sucking his swollen shaft deeper then pulling it out and running her tongue around tip, sliding her tongue between the ridges of the head and sucking him back, deep into her throat.

Nathaniel spread Amanda’s folds and gently stroked her swollen clit. As the woman moved up to straddle the man, Nathaniel pulled Amanda’s ass back and brought her down to an almost sitting position in his lap.

“Take my cock inside you Amanda. Ride me as she is riding him.”

Amanda spread her legs and reached in between them to grasp his cock and position it at her pulsing entrance. Nathaniel braced her by holding her waist until she had settled her self down, taking all of his hardness inside her. Nathaniel slid his ass forward to allow her to lean back on his chest. He snaked his arm around her and felt for her clit, circling it slowly as she rode him…watching the woman in the mirror ride the man. The man’s cock was large, as large as Nathaniel’s. She watched it thrust in and out, covered in the woman’s glistening wetness. The woman pulled slowly up so his cock head just rimmed her hot hole, then sunk down, taking all of him inside her.

Amanda felt herself imitating the woman’s movements…pulling up then thrusting down, feeling every inch of his shaft impaling her as his fingers continued to massage her aching clit. Amanda cried out, feeling her self begin to cum, watching the couple in the mirror, seeing the man’s cock harden further and his balls pull against his body. Amanda’s moans mingled with Nathaniel’s honey voice.

“Cum for me Amanda. Ride my cock, feel how hard I am…all for you and you tight little pussy. Fuck me Amanda ” Nathaniel groaned as he rocked his hips up into her pulsing cunt.

Grinding down on his cock, moaning and begging to cum, feeling his fingers franticly rubbing her swollen pussy, Amada felt the bursting desire spread from between her thighs where Nathaniel impaled her with his throbbing hardness, throughout her body as she came, moaning and crying out. She felt the hot burst of Nathaniel’s cum bathe the inside of her hot pulsing hole and heard him sigh with satisfaction against her neck as she leaned back into his chest, eyes closed, feeling the tremors fade into warmth.

Moments later, Amanda’s eyes opened, gazed up at the mirror and saw only the reflection of herself on Nathaniel’s lap flushed from exertion, his cock still inside her.

“It stopped.” she said weakly.

“Yes” he said, his eyes smoldered, reflected in the mirror “But we have not.”

~The Eagles

Old 03-24-2003, 03:47 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to huntersgirl
I can't wait to read more. Intriguing and hot. Oh and tons of potential of ways to go with the mirror thing. I like that! It keeps me thinking even after its done. That is what I call a good story.

1 2 3 4 5 6

Never say never, but if you do it's okay to change your mind~me, I think
Old 03-24-2003, 07:54 PM
A Little of Both

Thank You

huntersgirl

Thank you so much! I'm so glad you liked it! And I will be posting more as soon as time allows! :D

~The Eagles

Old 03-31-2003, 05:14 AM

Cool... Good story, well written... Nice heat!

Keep writing!
Old 04-12-2003, 11:19 PM
A Little of Both

The Mirror~Third and Final

Third and Final Part. I hope it pleases.
Eliza
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part Three

Amanda stood, feeling his still erect cock slide from her body. She walked to the mirror and gazed at her reflection.

“Nathaniel, it’s time you give me some explanations.” she said firmly.

Rising from the chair Nathaniel came to her, wrapping his strong arms around her waist. “I am not putting it off my love,” he whispered into her ear, nipping the lobe between his teeth, “it’s just when I’m around you, I can only think of loving you, pleasuring you, making you moan with ecstasy.”

He watched her in the mirror, took in the sight of her. She was so beautiful. Her skin was creamy white and was so soft and supple it begged his fingers to trace light little teasing patterns over her gently rounded stomach. Her eyes, a mossy green, half veiled by heavy lids as he nibbled a line down the long column of her throat. Her nose was an almost childlike button and her lips, a pouty cupids bow. His eyes traveled down her body, feasting on the sight before him. Full, pert breasts with large rosebud nipples that puckered under his gaze and cried out to be sucked, tight waist and salaciously curved hips thighs and ass. And her hair, her hair was a mass of auburn tendrils, cascading down her back and covering her as if a cloak. He wound a hand in a length of her hair, feeling the silkiness. He watched her face, etched with contentment, and felt his heart begin to beat faster in his chest. It was time.

“The answer to your question Sweetness is simply magic.” he whispered to her, looking into her eyes. “I am a man from a world different than your own. From an age that I can no longer remember I studied under my Father to become a sorcerer, and in turn, succeed him to the throne of our land, which has been ruled by my family for centuries. In the time my family has ruled this land; it has been prosperous and peaceful. We’ve never once known famine, or war.”

Amanda turned around and stepped out of his arms, seating herself in the chair they had just shared. “That explains who you are. But it does not explain how I came to be here and how you came to my dreams for so long.”

“Patience My Dear, all will be revealed. The secret to the prosperity and peacefulness of my land lies in the mirror before you. Upon my sixteenth birthday, I was given this mirror as a gift, as is tradition. I did not know the purpose until that night when it was moved into my room. My Father came to me and told me the secret of the mirror and taught me the spells to unlock its magic. The mirror was a gate, he said, to other, countless worlds. Using the spell he had taught me, I was to sit before the mirror, alone, and it would show me my True Mate. It would allow me to be with her in dreams until the time came that my mate was prepared to come to me. And it would allow me to bring her through the mirror. My true mate must be chosen, as my mother was for him. And for as long as my family has ruled. The mirror would look inside a woman’s heart and mind to find the one who was meant to rule beside me and to bear my children. ” Nathaniel said, kneeling before her, taking her hands in his.

“That night I sat before the mirror and preformed the spell. And the loveliest vision filled the glass. It was you, lying on your bed, curls wild around you, pleasuring yourself. My cock became instantly hard as I watched your fingers dance over your sensitive flesh. And I felt my heart contract as I watched your beautiful face as you came. That was the first night I came to you Amanda. Do you remember?”

“Yes. I remember.” she whispered.

Kissing her fingers lightly he smiled and continued, looking into her eyes, searching for the answer he longer to hear, “I’ve loved you in your dreams since that night, getting to know you, creating a bond, so you would trust me when I came to you. When you turned twenty, I was able to claim you for mine. And I have. Amanda, I love you. And the continued prosperity of my land, and my heart, lies with you and your decision to accept me as yours.”

With baited breath he waited for her to speak, his heart felt as if a fist was closing around it as she looked into his eyes.

Amanda rose and walked to the mirror, looking at the refection of the room behind her and the man that filled her body, mind and heart.

“Nathaniel I..I have loved you from the moment you first said my name. Being here with you is as if my prayers were answered. Yes, I accept you as….”

Nathaniel was kissing her before she had time to read the intent look on his face as he stalked across the room. His tongue sliding into her mouth, tangling with hers. His hands cradling the globes of her ass as he pressed her against his rigid cock. “I am so happy to hear those words from your lips.” he growled between kisses. Grasping her ass he lifted her. Amanda drew her legs around his waist, feeling the heat of this cock between her thighs as he deposited her on the bed. She looked into his eyes. They were smoldering with barely restrained lust. She felt the look he gave her down to her toes. He moved over her, spreading her thighs wide. Leaning down to taste her sweet swollen pussy he caressed her trembling body. His tongue slowly sliding up and down the outer most folds, then gently up the middle. He blew soft, warm air on her throbbing clit.

“Nathaniel. please.” she moaned, grinding her hips up to meet his mouth. He spread her lips with his fingers and his hot tongue began to work on her aching clit, lightly flicking, and then gently sucking varying his rhythm and pressure. He slid two fingers inside her wet warmth, feeling her muscles contract around them when she shattered, moaning and calling his name. When her clenching muscles and gyrating hips started to subside, he slid himself up her body.

“Cum again for me Amanda.” he rasped as he spread her open and plunged inside, filling her, his long hard cock stroking inside her pussy and gliding over her still quivering clit, sending hot sensation streaking out from the center of her pleasure. She felt every inch of him pushing and thrusting in and out of her. Heard his soft mutterings as he pumped and stroked. Her body, still riding the wave he had begun with his hot, probing tongue, broke again as sweet, hot rolling pleasure poured from the place where he pounded into her and spread throughout her body. The waves of her pleasure carried him over the cliff he had been struggling to hold onto, waiting for her to cum again. She felt the hot bust inside her and wrapped her legs around him to hold him deep inside as his cries mingled with hers.

Much later, he slid out of her and pulled her under the covers. He slid in beside her, pulling her body to him, cradling her in his warmth, they feel into a deep, satisfied sleep.

~The Eagles

Old 04-13-2003, 07:14 AM

great story

Great story wish I was in your fantasy world: thanks for sharing fly:
Old 04-14-2003, 08:48 PM
A Little of Both

Thank you so much miloe!

I was wondering if people liked this kind of story, or prefered something a little more....hardcore..down to it kinda story. I'd like to be an author someday..so I'm just kinda..testing my skills. Any constructive criticism or coments are welcome.

Eliza

~The Eagles

Old 04-16-2003, 10:32 PM
Stiff Member

You spin a fine tail, oops, tale that is. Between your story and your avatar, my imagination is bubbling.

I can't get through to her 'cause it doesn't permit
But I'm gonna give her everything I've got to give.

I hear your sweet voice calling
out my name
As I stare from a six foot cell
And from beyond I heard the words
Deceptively Yours
Old 04-17-2003, 06:52 AM
A Little of Both

Thank You denny...I'm glad you liked it and my avatar.
Eliza

~The Eagles

Old 04-17-2003, 08:18 AM
Rogue Trader ÿƒ

Is it just me or is Amanda a dead sexy name?