Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 03-10-2003, 05:50 PM
Member of weird club

Primal Sex

I've been driving around your house for an hour. Debating with myself as to if I should stop or not. You wrote me that your husband would be gone for a while to come and play. I've fallen in love with you, from your beautiful pictures and wonderful words. I know you are there and so is my heart. I pull into your driveway. Shut off the car and set there thinking what if. Taking a deep breathe I walk to your door. Ringing the doorbell you open the door. Standing in just a sexy silk type night gown you say " Oh you goofball" and that is it. I walk in closing the door behind me. I don't give you time to say more. I back you against the wall placing my mouth to yours. Kissing you deep and passionately. Taking your hands placing them above your head. Caressing your neck with my mouth, tongue and teeth. Breathing in your scent as I kiss your earlobe. A moan escapes your lips as I hold myself hard against you. Releasing my right hand I rip the spagetti strap from the material. Replacing it over your hands I take the same steps with the left. Your night gown falls to the floor. I bend to nip your hard nipple. gently sucking it into my mouth as I engulf your nipple your growl , feeling you hips start to move as I suck your other in. I start to smell your inner most scent building as you try to move from the wall. I remove the snap from my jeans with my right hand, you try to get your hands down. But my one hand still has them suspended over your head. Ripping my buttons from my shirt, we are naked in your living room. Your moans are coming faster as you feel my cock poking you in the stomach. You want my cock in you, "Fuck me fuck me now" you instruct me. Bending a little I enter your wet and wanton pussy. I shove in to the hilt as you groan, your cunt slides to the end of my cock as I ram it into you. More moans and groans escape your lips. I kiss you muffling the moans, kissing you all over your neck your ears as your hips bounce off the wall hard against my cock. Inpaling yourself deeply on me, the motion is quick paced grinding fucking each other. Your breathe shortens as I feel your orgasm welling in your cunt. You start to slide down the wall but I hold you up with my hands and my cock. Convilsing from your pussy starts my cock to erupting as stream after stream fills you. We pull from the wall still feeling the heat. I lay you down on the couch as I collapse on the floor next to you. We kiss as I caress your breasts, stomach, legs as you coo from the pleasure you have wanted for so long. Cuddling and kissing telling each other how much we love each other.
Old 03-10-2003, 05:52 PM
~*Geeky Girl*~

Um...can I be the first to say, "wow?" :D

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, then let it, and if you have to wait for what you really want, take the time because nobody said that life would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it." ~ Unknown author

Old 03-10-2003, 07:46 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
me next!!!!!!!!! Oh and next for the "wow" part too!:p

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 03-11-2003, 04:27 AM
Learning to talk sexy

LOL at Lilith! Great story kleclere ... glad you found the time to write another ..... wonderfully told!
Old 03-11-2003, 06:39 PM
Member of weird club

IAKaraokeGirl Yes you may be the first thank you for your "wow".

Lilith thank you for your reading of my story and your wow also.

Fzzy kind of made it first person but hoping to continue. Thank you for your comments always love to hear from the best.
Old 03-12-2003, 09:13 PM
Member of weird club

Primal Sex

You take a slight nap as I continue to caress you. After 20 minutes you awaken, you tell me you have to get some work done. You sit down at the computer and start typing, I move in behind you. Slowly nearing your neck, gently moving the hair planting loving kisses and nibbles as I go.

You moan as I continue to kiss your tender neck, your fingers still type and your mouse is still moving. I take your earlobe into my mouth sucking it, licking it as you continue to work. I move to the base of your neck nipping and kiss you sweetly. Goose bumps accompany your moans, I move to the side of your chair sliding it to the side a little. Your nipples are hard so I take the tip of my tongue and flick yor nipple. Sucking it in, your moans are deeper almost a growl, but you continue working.

I pinch the other between my finger and thumb, your breathing is going shallow and fast. Your hips start to grind into the chair, but you still work on. "Am I going to make you cum my love?" I ask. You say that you could with more stimulation. I remove my lips from your tit, kissing down your stomach to breathe in the musk your boiling pussy is providing. You turn in the chair raising your left leg to give me access. I nuzzle your lips as they spread a deep pink in color. Gleaming with your wetness, trickles of your juices run into the fabric of your chair.

I blow gently on your clit as growns and moans echo around the room. I pump my tongue into your vagina, running it around your lips, pulling gently outward on the petals. You gasp as I release them. I insert two of my fingers past your lips deep into your cunt, so wet I enter easily as I hear more clicks and your typing has slowed and become erratic. Growls escape from your throat as I suck your swollen clit into my mouth. Harder I suck as I pull my fingers all the way out and slam them deep into you. Grinding your hips into my face you fuck my tongue.

Breathes are short and fast as you place your hands on the back of my head, pulling me, almost shoving my face into your cunt. As your orgasm hit, flooding my fingers and mouth with your cum. I let you calm a little and suck hard on your clit again as you orgasm again, this time you cry out as you cum. I remove my fingers and stand to let you suck the cum from my fingers. The ebbing waves allow you to breathe.

I move in front of your face so you can take my cock into your mouth. You slide your tongue around the head lathering it as you slide down the shaft to my balls and back to the top. Sucking the head in you rub the slit with your tongue, getting moans from me. The shaft is slowly swallowed and then released and then engulfed again. I run my fingers through your hair, feeling you bob up and down on my cock. Slurping, sucking, letting me fuck your mouth. "Oh you have a talented mouth" I say inbetween moans.

You cup my balls in your hand gently squeezing them feeling them tighten as you take me all the way down your throat. I feel my cum start its trek to escape, pulling out I shoot my cum all over your tits and some on your chin. As I gain my footing again I kiss you deeply wanting you to know how much I love you and want you.

"So do I have to apologize for distracting you from your work?" I ask. "No, by no means do you have to apologize it was wonderful" you reply. And return to your work, getting my mind to working on how to distract you once more.
Old 03-12-2003, 09:27 PM
Learning to talk sexy

Very Hot Kleclere!!! :)
Old 03-12-2003, 09:46 PM
Member of weird club

Thank you Fzzy I appreciate your kind words and you stopping to read my story. Thank you again.
Old 03-12-2003, 10:13 PM
Registered Dork

Kleclere! I always KNEW there was something good to be said about the swivel style computer chair!

My oh my oh my oh MY!

GRrrrrrrrrreat story. :D
Old 03-12-2003, 10:19 PM
~*Geeky Girl*~

*speechless for a moment*

I already used "wow." Let me pick my jaw up off the floor and think of something else to say. :D

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, then let it, and if you have to wait for what you really want, take the time because nobody said that life would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it." ~ Unknown author

Old 03-13-2003, 06:03 PM
Member of weird club

Randygal they can be used for more. If you put your mind to it.

IAKG You can use wow as much as you want and speechless also.

Thank you all for reading and your comments.
Old 03-13-2003, 07:22 PM

My breathing is just getting back to normal,
She was one lucky lady. Very hot action.

I was into it. Thanks

Carpe Diem---- Sieze the Day
Old 03-13-2003, 09:10 PM
Member of weird club

Thank you for reading my story conk-u-bine. Glad I could write something to get you going.
Old 03-16-2003, 03:10 PM
Member of weird club

Primal Sex

You've gone and done a bad thing, you have let me sit and think far to long. Sitting here watching you work on the computer has put my mind into overdrive. Your lovely body, the curves, the smell while you work away. You finally stop saying you can take a break for awhile. You come over to the couch and caress my face."I hope I wasn't to long for you" you say.

Grabbing me by my cock you lead me into your bed room. I follow behind you watching your lovely ass swaying with each step. You lie down on the bed patting it for me to join, I slide next to you as we rub each other. We kiss passionately, our tongues rubbing only the tips, your moans and the movement of your hips gets my thoughts moving forward again. I get up and go to your night stand, opening it I find your little egg and your cuffs.

Pulling them out you look at me wondering what I will do next. I don't leave you waiting long. I pounce on you not giving you a chance to react. I grab your hands cuffing them above your head around the headboard. Now that your hands are bound I kiss you blowing on your neck, gently nipping at your neck and throat. I ask if you are comfortable. You reply yes, so I get up go to a dresser drawer. Opening it I find your stash of panty hose, taking a couple pair out I return to the bed. "And what do you have in mind with those" you ask.

While I was waiting I thought I might tie you up and have my way with you. "Oh is that so" you say as you try to remove the cuffs. But they are on too good, so I take your left foot and hold it under my arm as you try to fight to stop me. Your efforts are light as I tie the hose around your ankle. I bring it down to the side of the bed to tie it securely to the frame. Taking the other leg I do the same. You are tied down, I stand at the foot of the bed looking at the sexy lady spread eagle on the bed.

Your breasts sitting on your chest, your pussy juiced up and open in hopes to be filled. I leave the room to retrieve an object from my bag. You yell as I come back in, "I thought you had left me" but I ignore you. Placing the object on the bed. I kiss you and caress you still tied and fighting your restaints. I pick up my wool wand guiding it over your forehead. Down you cheek and under your chin, sliding it between your tits gently stroking it against your breasts curves. Moans come from your lips as I run the soft fluffy wand over your still hard nipple and around your aurola as it wrinkles under the feeling. I take it to your right nipple and do the same.

I suck on your vacated nipple while you groan with excitement. Your hips rise and fall trying to quell an urge but you can't. I smell your musk building as your growls urge me on, bushing your stomach I see you move as you want it lower. Sitting next to you I get up leaving you wanting more touches. I place my cock up to your mouth so you can suck it , but only a little. " God you are such a tease" you say as I go back to running my wand down your legs first placing it under your pussy not touching to build more tension as I gently follow the curve of your thigh down to your knee. Rubbing the sides and down to your calf. Bringing it up the other leg slowly making you beg for relief.

I reach over to pick up your egg and place it on your clit, not turning it on yet. The feel is known to you but you want relief fast. I switch it on as you moan and growl to make you cum. Sliding it down your slit across your juiced up opening coating the egg with juice. I bring it back to your clit as you start to tense. " Oh fuck I'm cummminnngggg" you scream as your hips buck but you can't go too far. Your breath is shallow and fast as you try to grind your orgasming cunt against the egg. As wave after wave hits you.

I pull it away as you come down, and then apply it again, causing you to cum again only stronger. I'm not sure the restraints will hold as a third wave hits. I remove the egg from your still thobbing clit. Untieing your feet and removing the cuffs as you you finally relax and start breathing normal. You grab me and kiss me deeper than you have ever before. "God I love you more than I thought I could" you tell me inbetween sweet kisses. "Didn't think I could orgasm three times but you had me there" you hiss as you hop on top of me.

Rubbing your tits in my face you sit on my stomach making it so I can't move now. Feeling my cock at your rear, You rise up over it, taking your tongue and running it the length and back. Engulfing it into your mouth sucking hard I moan. God you do that so good, you look up at me with a wicked look in your eyes. My hips are thrustng into your mouth as you squeeze my nuts with you hand. They start to tighten so you slide up so your pussy is right on top, "I want you to shoot your cum in my cunt" you command, impaling yourself fully on my throbbing cock. You bob your hips up a couple of times as my cock shoots it steamy cum deep into your pussy.

You come off of me and cuddle up as close as we can. "This has been the best day I have had in a while" you coo, as we relax next to each other.
Old 03-16-2003, 04:33 PM
~*Geeky Girl*~

Ummmm...I hope this isn't the end. You have made my afternoon considerably more interesting. :D