Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 03-02-2003, 03:31 PM
Learning to talk sexy

Need it NOW!!!

Sometimes the wanting and the needing can be so intense ... need to feel the power of a man thrusting hard and deep ... want his lips on me ... kissing me deeply, then sucking hard on my already throbbing nipples ....

Sometimes the wanting is all consuming ... need that man to stroke me, nibble at my ear and then grab my breasts and squeeze hard ... hard enough that I know there will be finger mark bruises showing there for several days afterward.

Then I see him, walking toward me, just his usual grin on his face, no idea that I want to push him up against a wall and demand that he take me NOW! He is an amiable sort and will do whatever I ask to make me happy ... I know that, but I love to watch the excitement as it hits his eyes, knowing I am in overdrive mode and don't want delays or sweet foreplay ... need down and dirty .... driving fucking NOW.

I don't have to say a word, as soon as he is close enough he notices the look in my eyes, the hunger etched in the way my tongue is sticking barely out between full lips. Notices the way my nipples are protruding, breasts pushed hard against the material of my t-shirt. Then I see him as he breathes deep .... almost an animal action about that, testing the scent in the air ... does he smell my rampent desire?

He pulls me into his arms and kisses me deeply, pulling me close so I can feel that he is ready to meet any demand I would make on his body .... still standing out in the open on our driveway, I push him toward the garage....the door is open, but it is evening and without turning the light on inside the garage it is much like a dark cave.

Feel myself lifted onto the hood of the car, legs pushed wide and then fingers pulling my panties out of the way before he pushes his hot hard cock deep into my pussy.... moaning my pleasure, I wrap my legs around his waist and pull him deeper still then allow for him to move almost free of me before he slams deep into me again. Ohhhhh!!!! feel the shiver rush through my body knowing he will fuck me hard and deep in just the way I long to feel him at this moment.

My wonderful lover driving his desire deep and pushing me to the brink for release, telling me he is ready to unload as soon as I begin to cum, talking to me of his desire for me and how he wants to bring me pleasure. Loves to fuck me when I'm so horney I can barely stand upright ... I throb for him, he reaches down do rub my clit and then pinches it a bit ... I cum undone, shaking and shivering and deep down quivering everywhere but the center is all around him driving his cock deep deep DEEP in my soaking wet and sucking pussy!

My magnificent lover, he always seems to know the very thing I need most ... only hope he feels I do the same for him!

(I know its just a short one .... but hope you enjoy it ... and as always ... I love to hear your comments!)
Old 03-02-2003, 04:46 PM
Member of weird club

For a short one it is very hot. Another sexy story Fzzy. Almost makes me want to get a garage. Wonderful as always.
Old 03-02-2003, 08:23 PM
Learning to talk sexy

Thank you kleclere .... I can always count on your wonderful words of encouragement .... thanks dude!!!! .... hope your woman knows what a great guy you are!
Old 03-02-2003, 10:11 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Aussiescribbler Send a message via Yahoo to Aussiescribbler
Ain't it wonderful that there is always a guy around selfless enough to help a woman in need. Heh-heh. :) Another hot story, Fzzy. Thanks.
"The condition of alienation, of being asleep, of being unconscious, of being out of one's mind, is the condition of the normal man. Society highly values its normal man. It educates children to lose themselves and to become absurd, and thus to be normal. Normal men have killed perhaps 100,000,000 of their fellow normal men in the last fifty years." R. D. Laing, The Politics of Experience. ********** Transylvanian Roulette The Awful Truth The Delinquents
Old 03-03-2003, 01:53 AM
Learning to talk sexy

Thanks Aussiescribbler .... I agree ... it is wonderful to have a self-less man around willing to do my bidding! LOL!!! Thanks for taking the time to read and then comment!!
Old 03-04-2003, 07:14 PM
Dudley vision

Send a message via ICQ to shyabusa Send a message via AIM to shyabusa Send a message via MSN to shyabusa Send a message via Yahoo to shyabusa
Silently wishing I could be that man... Alass.
Wonderful story. Short and sweet just like a lustful fuck should be. Can't get enough of your stories...

Shyabusa :cool:

"Come to the Dark Side." / "Down for the count." / "I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself..."

she and me make We you see.
Old 03-04-2003, 10:14 PM
Learning to talk sexy

Thanks shyabusa .... so nice of you to let me know you liked the story .... my joke is that sometimes I get so horney I could steam wallpaper right off the walls.... LOL ... I find if I write then....the stories just kind of seem to have a life of their own. ROFL!!!!
Old 03-05-2003, 06:40 PM
Member of weird club

I'd like to be there when you steam off the wallpaper.LOL
Old 03-05-2003, 06:51 PM
Registered Dork

As usual, INCREDIBLY hot fzzy!

Wish I could duplicate some of your scenes. :p
Old 03-06-2003, 12:26 AM
Learning to talk sexy

LOL - kleclere .... I don't know ... it isn't always a very pretty sight! ROFL!!!!

RG - hey girlfriend ... glad you liked the story ... hope you are well and happy and haven't worn yourself down to a frazzle!!!! as always though, I love to hear your comments ... to my threads or any others!
Old 03-06-2003, 03:57 AM
Registered Dork

Quote:
Originally posted by fzzy
LOL - kleclere .... I don't know ... it isn't always a very pretty sight! ROFL!!!!

RG - hey girlfriend ... glad you liked the story ... hope you are well and happy and haven't worn yourself down to a frazzle!!!! as always though, I love to hear your comments ... to my threads or any others!

I am well.

I am happy.

I am FRAZZLED! LOL

Tired of all this travelling. Mental confusion...where AM I this week??? LOL

As always, your stories feed my soul! Keep it up....I know you're helping the male population here do just that! hee hee hee......
Old 03-06-2003, 04:20 AM
Learning to talk sexy

Quote:
Originally posted by RandyGal

I am well.
I am happy.
I am FRAZZLED! LOL

Tired of all this travelling. Mental confusion...where AM I this week??? LOL

As always, your stories feed my soul! Keep it up....I know you're helping the male population here do just that! hee hee hee......

LOL!!! Girl I hope you're able to stay home long enough to catch up on your sleep ... and your perving .... or at least one of those things.... You know I'm here if you need to just let loose anytime! x's Fzzy
Old 04-04-2003, 07:04 PM

short but Very HOT!!! Love your stories
Old 04-05-2003, 02:24 PM
Learning to talk sexy

Thanks Staar .... glad you are still enjoying my stories! :)
Old 04-06-2003, 12:09 PM
Member of weird club

Fzzy I'll say it again you have a talent. Hope to see more stories. And yes horny enough to steam off wallpaper may not be pretty but with you, it would definitely be sexy as hell.