Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 02-15-2003, 01:57 AM
Learning to talk sexy

Bed and Bellydancing

I confess I've always wanted to learn how to belly dance .... more because I love the costumes than anything else .... so if you are like me ... and want some visuals .... you can go to www.topkapidesigns.com (or a number of other sites) this one just happens to have quite a few costumes to look at - I freely confess however that I haven't yet taken any lessons, so hope anyone who may know this art will forgive my lack of research :) ....Fzzy

Excitement coursed through my body ... Joseph didn't know what I had been doing at the class I was taking, I think he assumed it was just another science type class and therefore would be boring to him .. so he always asked me how was class but steered clear of asking for details ... that was fine with me because I didn't want to tell him .... wanted to wait until I had acquired some skill and surprise him with it.

After several months of classes I had finally ordered a costume and after waiting for several weeks on the delivery, it had finally arrived yesterday ... I had put it on immediately, felt the totally girlish pleasure in being dressed in diaphonous silk, beads and glittery attachments, the harem style pants were slit up the sides and flowed to show glimpses of my legs. I did the shoulder shimmy kind of move, the fabric and accessories moved just they way they were meant to and I felt like the sexiest woman alive!

I wore it most of the evening until it was time to go to bed and then removed it somewhat hesitantly, the costume was everything I wanted it to be, the belted area at the top of the harem pants fitting low on my belly ... I can't imagine wearing any other item of clothing and willingly showing that area of my anatomy to the world, but something about the costume seems to scream for an amply endowed woman, not a model thin one!

Been planning our special evening for quite some time now .... got a few appetizers from a nearby greek restaurant, supplimented by other finger foods I know he loves....I bought several HUGE pillows that I've tossed on the floor for him to sit on and ultimately for us to lay on once I have finished my dance. Lights are all off, but scented candles burn around the room ... a few of them of strong exotic scents like jasmine.

Doorbell rings and I take a deep breath, check the placement of all the parts of my deep purple fabric and gold, purple and silver beaded costume, the beads are sewn into the fabric, but also there is a fairly heavy curtain of beads that hand down from the bottom of the bra-type top to partially cover my midriff ... feel so feminine as I walk and feel them lightly slap against my skin.

Stand behind the door, poking my head around as I invite Joseph into my living room .... he looks around him a bit curiously ... I have removed most of the furniture to free up floor space and to take away the option of sitting in western style seating. He breathes in the heady scent of the rich foods and burning candles and then turns to take his first look at me. The veil is across my face now, huge scarf draped over my head and flowing down to partially conceal the costume ... I hit the play button on the stereo and the exotic music fills the air, I begin to move my hips in that seductive swaying motion, fingers working the small finger symbols in opposing time to my movements, trickiest thing for me about learning belly dancing has been to learn to work the finger symbols in the proper rhythm, a rhythm separate from the music and the movement of my body!

Pushing him toward the area of pillows and then lightly touching his shoulders to let him know he is to sit there, he does, sees the food in various small bowls and picks one up, not bothering to look at the contents, not bothering to take his eyes from the motion of my swaying hips...his eyes are alight with the wonder of transformation he sees before him.

I don't really have a coreographed dance for him, just doing the various movements for him, trying to flow gracefully from one to another, I dance for him for at least 30 minutes, ending finally in a beautiful finale on my knees, shaking my torso for him and leaning backwards until my butt is against my heals and the back of my head is resting on the carpet. Breathing a bit uneven for a few minutes as I lay there and then I feel his hand in mine, pulling me upright again and then into his arms.

Hands trace my body, unhook the fastener of the bra in front and push the cups back, attacking my nipples with such enthusiasm ... ahhhhhhhhh that feels so wonderful, fingers pinching and pulling and teeth scraping against the nipples .... oooooohhhhhh, please don't stop babe!

Pulling me farther forward until I am sitting on his lap, he pushes the low riding belt down low enough to make it possible to push into me and he does so without hesitation, thrusting upward against me hard ... I push down against him and moan at the intense pleasure of feeling him all the way inside me and pumping hard .... I love this passion, the thrill of knowing that he cannot wait a moment longer to be buried deep inside me.

Shifting so he is laying atop me on the pillows, wrap my legs around his waist and know he is thinking how sexy the filmy fabric feels against his body ... rides me hard, deep and long until I cum in deep wracking shakes of my body, moaning my pleasure and then feel his dick expand slightly as his cum rushes upward and spurts in streams deep inside me ... I do my best to wrap my muscles tight around him, wanting all of what he has to give, milking every drop possible from his body, he loves the feeling and pushes deep into me a few last times, driving home his pleasure and desire.
Old 02-15-2003, 03:45 AM
Learning to talk sexy

As always .... I love to hear your comments! :)
Old 02-15-2003, 04:02 AM
Soft & Silky CD

Send a message via Yahoo to Tess
Very sultry and hot. I love to get buried deep inside your stories. Thanx, Fzzy

"God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh."
- Voltaire (1694-1778)

"I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them."
- Ian L. Fleming (1908-1964)

Old 02-15-2003, 10:17 AM
Learning to talk sexy

Thanks H@rd Rock! Buried deep is just how I like a man to be .... in my stories that is ;) LOL!
Old 02-17-2003, 09:23 PM
Member of weird club

Fzzy another wonderful story. Hope you continue this steamy story. Oh to look into your wonderful imagination and fantasies. Thank you for sharing.
Old 02-17-2003, 10:28 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Wonderful as always...... have a friend from the Middle East who belly dances.......it's such a celebration of womanhood.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 02-18-2003, 03:12 AM
Learning to talk sexy

<<blushing>>> thanks kleclere -- hmmmm not sure I want someone seeing into my fantasies too far!!!! but glad you enjoy the ones I share.

Lilith - thank you so much for stopping by and commenting .... I agree there is something very feminine and very erotic about the art of bellydancing ... wish I had some measure of skill or talent at it, but as I said .... I do love the costumes!!! :)
Old 02-23-2003, 06:38 PM
Learning to talk sexy

The dance continues

We lay close together, feeding each other the various fingers foods, he uses my stomach as a plate to lick his food from several times and I do the same with him .... lots of stroking and touching each other ... sensual play, calling me his harem slave he orders me to dance again for him, without the top and with the waistband pushed very low on my hips, pussy lips almost peeking out ... I rise and walk/sway over to the CD player and start the music again, this time I don't bother with the finger cimbals, just letting the rhythm of the music dictate the movements of my body raising one side of my hips and shaking it and then the other, giving him lots of back view movements as well as the frontal moves ... it is not long before I see him reach for the hidden drawer in the coffee table and pull out the lubricant, coating himself very well and then motioning for me to join him, he pulls me to lie face down, moving my harem pants out of the way I feel his finger rub against my ass and then feel him applying a good quantity of the lubricant there ...

Without hesitation he presses his hard cock against my ass ... his hands pulling the skin tight around the hole and then him pushing hard inward telling me to relax as he thrusts into me and begins to fuck me deeply there .... I moan, I squirm, I need the feel of something rubbing against my clit and then feel my fingers pressing there.... I may die from the pleasure he is creating and that is being continued with my own touch, my nipples rubbing hard against the soft pillows.

Riding my ass in a hard thrusting fuck...feel the slap of his balls near my pussy ... one of my fingers pushing into my pussy gets a bit of extra friction every time he thrusts deep in me .... I feel the juice rushing from me and rolling down my fingers, only my legs a bit and some rolling toward Joseph's thrusting cock .... I feel his excitement building and then the bursts of his cum as he fills me. I cum again just as he finishes, neither of us move, him still buried deep in my butt ... blanketing my body with his ... his hand reaching around to lightly play with my nipples.
Old 02-23-2003, 06:55 PM
Member of weird club

Excellent continuation Fzzy. I hope that maybe more is coming. You create such hot stories to awaken all senses. The part with the anal is exciting. Please more from that wonderful mind.
Old 02-24-2003, 12:57 PM
Learning to talk sexy

LOL kleclere .... thank you for letting me know what you like to read .... so glad you are still enjoying my stories and add-on's ... glad you aren't getting bored with the wanderings of my mind. :)
Old 02-24-2003, 06:07 PM
Member of weird club

You have such a wonderful mind it is hard to get bored. As I've said before you have a talent. And a talent like your needs to be released. Hope to read more. Thank you for sharing .
Old 02-25-2003, 05:50 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Aussiescribbler Send a message via Yahoo to Aussiescribbler
Exotic clothes can be so sexy...especially when they start to come off. Another wonderful story, fzzy! :)
"The condition of alienation, of being asleep, of being unconscious, of being out of one's mind, is the condition of the normal man. Society highly values its normal man. It educates children to lose themselves and to become absurd, and thus to be normal. Normal men have killed perhaps 100,000,000 of their fellow normal men in the last fifty years." R. D. Laing, The Politics of Experience. ********** Transylvanian Roulette The Awful Truth The Delinquents
Old 02-25-2003, 07:28 AM
õ¿õ

I think I should learn some new skill too! :D
Old 02-25-2003, 11:56 AM
Learning to talk sexy

Wow ... I go to sleep and wake to such a great response ....

Kleclere -- x's to you ... thanks for all your wonderful comments!

Aussiescribbler -- thanks ... glad you liked the story .... I love those bellydancer costumes ... all the glittery stuff and the filmy scarfs and such ... so exotic and girly (without being too little girly) LOL! thanks again.

sweetcOrn ... thanks ... I don't think this skill would ever be wasted as long as there are men in the world! :) thanks for stopping by!
Old 03-11-2003, 04:35 PM
Learning to talk sexy

It's been a few weeks since our bellydancing evening .... the phone rings and Joseph asks me how I'd feel about a follow up ... he'll bring the dinner ... I just need to set up the living room.... Of course I agree ... love wearing my costume!

Doorbell rings precisely on time ... a bit amazing since Joseph is usually a bit late ... I open the door ... no need to cover myself from him this time since he knows to expect the costume ... except it is a delivery guy with our food ... already paid for, just delivering it. I'm a bit embarrassed, but he leaves with a very broad smile on his face ... obviously he felt like he just got an extra tip! LOL

Joseph's arrival is about 10 minutes later .... he grins wickedly when I tell him about the delivery guy, Joseph is always telling me he'd like to see me wearing more sexy clothing when we go out ... that he knows men would go crazy over the sight of me in such clothing, but I get really self-conscious at the thought of walking out of the door and showing TOO much skin! He uses the delivery guy's reaction as a way of doing a subtle "told you so" thing at me.

Joseph arranges himself comfortably on the pillows and then claps his hands a couple of times ... don't know where he gets these ideas ... the pasha commanding his dancing girl with a few claps of the hands! I turn on the music and then begin the dance ... trying to turn on Joseph as well! LOL! Some of my moves are much more "hollywood" then anything I've learned in my bellydancing class .... oh well ... I'm a total sell-out when it comes to trying to make my man mad for me!

Shoulder shimeys lead to breast shakes .... exaggerated hip sways while walking lead to butt wiggles .... I bend and bow and angle my body every way I can think to do that will push my breasts, neck, butt, pussy and hips into his line of vision .... by the time I do a hip shake with my abdomen and pussy only a few inches from his face, I know the dance has ended and other activities are beginning.

Pulling me down to lay half across his lap, he kisses me deeply, passionately, tongue thrusting deep in the sweet hot wetness of my mouth and sucking at me there, pulling the moisture out and twisting his tongue to let me know he is in control of the kiss and everything that will follow.

Large hands move to pinch my nipples through my top ... it adds a bit of pain with the beads caught under his fingertips and on top of my nipples ... I squirm at the added pressure and pleasure ... the man knows exactly what turns me on ... and he is going no holds barred as his hand slips under the fabric and he squeezes me there ... hard ... three or four times ... before focusing on the nipple itself ... He pinches, pulls, twists and tugs and I moan in a kind of building sensual frenzy!

He pushes back the fabric ... not bothering to undo the top, just letting the fabric rest under my breast ... supporting it ... his mouth draws the nipple in that he has just been torturing/tantalizing ... I feel the edge of his teeth and then the bite .... my back arches and I push myself deeper still into his mouth ... oh it feels sooooo wonderful when he does that ... fingers pulling and pinching at the other nipple now ... the pressure in my clit is building ... need to feel his touch there too .... if not his ... then mine ... my hand moves downward, but he stops it .... shaking his head at me to let me know that I am not allowed to do that at present. Oh ..... I squirm in his lap seeking some measure of release from the building sexual excitement.

He continues to center his attention on my breasts and nipples .... trading back and forth with his mouth and fingers ... on the verge of orgasm from this torturous pleasuring of my nipples, I push up against him, shift my hips to be closer to his cock, pressing my body close to him everywhere I can. He smiles and finally his fingers trace the outside of my pussy lips, lightly, teasing me with the barely there touch....I press against his fingers, but he just pulls them back from me.

"Please Joseph ... I need you!" the words slip from my mouth with such a longing that I barely recognize the sound of my own voice ... he smiles and I feel his fingers slip between those outer lips and rub against my clit .... start to shake almost immediately .... pushes 3 fingers into my pussy, bending them to stroke abrasively against my g-spot ... his palm pressing hard against my clit.

Shaking, shivering ... bucking ... the feeling is so intense ... he keeps at my g-spot until I lose all control, cum hard ... almost squirting the cum as it covers his hand and begins to roll down his wrist .... He grins and continues stroking the g-spot .... I feel the second wave build and start to break and then a third before he finalling rolls me so I am on hands and knees and moves behind me to push his cock deep into my pussy .... I am wet everywhere and he slides in deep with very little pressure ... I push back against him to feel all of him deep inside me, then feel his balls up against me before he pulls back and then lunges forward and deep inside me again.

I love the feeling of him behind me and fucking me like this .. I tell him so, tell him what I feel .. as best I can with my brain barely working .... the telling is done more in grunts and moans and the occassional sigh .... he is superb at this .. I begin to cum again and tell him so, he lets go of his phenomenal control and cums with me, heating me inside with his hot strings of desire. After he empties every last bit inside me, we collapse together on the pillows, shifting to the side, I feel his cock going back to normal size while still inside my pussy. I love the feel of him inside me ... no matter what the condition he is in at that moment.