Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 01-29-2003, 11:59 PM

Location: Definitely being a Quicker-Better-Stronger Pick-Her-Upper
Coins of the Realms

Hello. Welcome to Coins of the Realms.

Coins of the Realms is a historical adaptation. Sort of. It’s also a story about magic and fantasy. It’s a story about love and loss, and love found once more. It’s a story that transcends time and place, and even cultures.

So, the basic question arises. "What is real, and what is myth?" Read on and find out…

The Coins is currently a closed thread between Maid of Marvels and myself.
Old 01-30-2003, 12:00 AM

THE Day began…

quite ordinarily. It was warm and lazy. A perfect Sunday in my books. A day of rest in the easy chair. The trash need not be taken out until the next morning. Nothing in the house needed fixing, as far as I knew. Well, nothing life-threatening needed fixing anyway.

So, I had pretty much planned the day out just watching football or just falling asleep on my chair. Or I could mess around with my new home theater system until I fall asleep in my chair. Moreover, the Redskins were playing the Cowboys today. I had already prayed to all of the known Gods that the Cowboys' owner would die a horrible death today. And the Cowboys being slaughtered by the Redskins. What irony in that statement. Overall, it was supposed to be a good day.

But it didn’t turn out that way. Why? Because here I am, weaving through traffic, on a beautiful Sunday afternoon. Don’t these other people have anything better to do than be in my way on a Sunday afternoon? You can tell that I was not a happy man at this point in time.

‘HEY LADY! TRANSPORTING CHILDREN IS NOT A LICENSE TO DRIVE AT 20 IN A 55 ZONE!’

Nope, I was not a happy man. But my beautiful wife, sitting pretty in her floral summer dress beside me, was a happy person. Why? Because she had managed to blackmail and cajoled me into going antique hunting with her. Yeah, I’m basically a weak man. A little pout on her lips and a little teardrop forming in her eyes were enough for me to go get dressed and start up the car. Gods, I hate myself for being unable to resist her charms, tricks even.

I had frequently wondered why did I not say No, when the priest asked that fateful question. ‘Do you, James Field, take this woman, Costanza Tortorico, to be your lawfully wedded wife…’ ‘NO…’ would have shaken the entire church right down to the concrete foundation. Of course, Connie would have hunted me down eventually, no matter where I ran. Death would be a blessing, but knowing her after all these years, she would have castrated me with a dull butter knife and left me bleeding to death. And Gods knows what her mother would have done to me. Ever seen an enraged Italian woman with a pizza slicer? You get the idea…

And so here I am, with one hand on the wheel, and the other holding Connie’s hand, hunting for those little antiques in some out of the way mom-and-pop owned store. It was not really that I dreaded shopping with her. She had a very good eye for art. And our house was very tastefully decorated. I’m proud to show off my house. Well, it was because the timing of the little excursion was out. Notwithstanding football, I had planned for an afternoon romp with her.

Yeah, I know. Horniness is inherent in all men. Even the statistics show it. Men have a ‘dirty’ thought every 30 seconds or so. And if you’re still wondering, let me ask you this question then. When was the last time you had sex in full broad daylight? Couldn’t remember? Well, me neither. Besides, Cosmo™ said that a little planned seduction is healthy for a relationship.

We took the scenic route, but I should write to my Congressman, Congressperson in our case, since the advent of PCism. I should complain about the Department of Transportation giving driving licenses to slow folks. If these people want to go slow, then they should park their car and get out and walk! Walking is healthy. I wish my Jeep were not so new; otherwise, a little bit of a bent fender would not hurt me so much. I gritted my teeth and concentrated on not hitting anyone.
Old 01-30-2003, 12:28 AM
obsolete

Connie

Jim wove his way through the traffic, pretending to be unhappy about our little excursion. I loved the way he grumbled and griped and hollered at the other drivers on the road and I never let him know that they didn't notice him at all. Every husband has to be permitted his delusions of grandeur on occasion.

He had almost resisted. I say almost because I had to resort to using "The Loud Sigh" accompanied by the obligatory "Tear in the Corner of My Eye" and "Fine" routine. But... all had gone well and I was pleased that I hadn't lost my touch after all these years. Our hands entwined, I smiled happily, clutching the ad I had pulled from the Sunday paper

Antiques!
All Kinds, At Fair Prices!
In business since 1963

142 Mott Street
Collingwood Park

"There it is!" I said excitedly after spotting the store and checking the paper one more time just to be certain. Jim drove right past. You know, you'd think for as many years as I've been doing the navigating, he'd learn to take directions a little bit better. *loud sigh*

Horn blaring and temper flaring, Jim finally made a turn three blocks up. He muttered unintelligible words under his breath until we had finally circled back and pulled into a parking place. Giving a contented sigh, I leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. "Well, come on! We're here!"

Not waiting for him to come around, I opened the car door and got out. The word ANTIQUES was scrawled in a half moon across the dingy window in flaking gold paint. I pressed my face against the glass, cupping my hands around my eyes to peer inside. Unable to see much, I let myself in setting a bell jingling quietly somewhere in the back of the dimly lit store.
Old 01-30-2003, 12:30 AM

THE Coins

Yeah, the title says it all, to the point. No BS. Which was why I liked it. I did not see any other cars parked outside. I guess the other guys had better sense than to give in to their wives. The store itself was an old building. The paint job on the wooden walls looked very faded. It was like the store and the stuff that it sells were meant for each other.

The little tingling bell got on my nerves from the get-go. Once inside, Connie oomphed and ahhhed at the things. We were supposed to be looking for a very nice table lamp for our bedroom. The old one broke beyond fixing. At least beyond my patience to fix it. We usually read in bed, and so a table lamp was necessary. Besides, I like to leave the light on to see what I’m doing while we were making love. Can’t be making a mistake on something so important, now can I?

The inside was as usual, dark and musty smelling. I left my wife to her own perusing. I shuddered at the thought of doing Spring-cleaning in here. An army would get the job done, if given enough time.

‘Good afternoon. I’m Hal. How may I help you?’

The soft voice came from nowhere and I nearly jumped out of my shoes. An old man was addressing me. And the funny thing was that his eyes were full of mirth and life. Like great orbs shining in the dark. Quite disconcerting when he looked directly at me.

‘That’s OK. I’m just looking. It’s my wife who wants something. Thank you.’

He disappeared amongst the heaps of antique after nodding. This shop was like the multitudes that I’ve been in. There were treasures for sure, but enough time must be spent digging the treasures out from all the junk. I saw an old Singer sewing machine by the corner. The cast iron construction had aged well. I cranked it, and found that it still worked. The date on it was 1923. Wow. A real antique. Except that I don’t need an old sewing machine in my house. And I continued to play around at the numerous ‘toys’ in the shop. I was sure that my wife had found something besides the table lamp by the sound of her excited voice.

After a long while, I felt that it was time to leave. The lamp that Connie found was beautiful. It had a carved wooden vase-like base, with cast iron vines twirling around it. The shades had faded and the tassels worn or missing, but in my wife’s quick mind, those could be replaced easily. It was the base that fascinated me. The lamp was heavy, as I had to carry it out to the car. I was all set to leave and get home to my game when I saw Connie talking to a lady, probably Hal’s wife.

‘She is a beautiful woman. You’re a very lucky man. I know how hard it is to find someone special. Believe you me, I know. So that’s why you’re lucky.’

Gods. That little man scared me the second time when he silent appeared beside me by the Jeep.

I could only nod my head. I was lucky, and I didn’t need anyone to tell me that. Well, Connie makes great meatballs. So too does her mother. Except for the fact that her mother throws the meatballs at me every chance she gets. She thinks I’m not good enough for her Connie. Thank God Connie’s mother has her own place. Otherwise, I would be sleeping in my car to have some peace.

‘Yes, I know. Thank you for the compliment and the lamp. Its real nice.’

‘You’re welcome. Yes, the lamp is a nice one. It came from Europe, you know. And it is very, very old. It still works, don’t worry about that.’

‘Thank you. I’m pretty sure that it still works when we bought it. You have many nice things,’ trying to sound diplomatic amongst the heaps and heaps of ‘stuff’.

‘Would you like some tea? I believe that my wife and your wife will be some time more.’

‘Yeah, sure. Tea is fine.’ I looked at her still deep in conversation. Sighing, I followed Hal back into the store.
Old 01-30-2003, 12:51 AM
obsolete

Tea and Sympathy

It was like being in a candy store. I wanted everything and just when I thought I had made my final decision, I saw something else that caught my eye. Jim sneezed a few times and grumbled under his breath about the dust but I just gave him the look and he promised to behave. At least outwardly... and that's all that mattered for now. I had plans to more than make up for it when we got home.

I finally settled on a lamp for the bedroom, though I saw at least a dozen other things I wanted. I didn't mention them cause I still had to spring dinner at my mom's on him and didn't want to press my luck. Hence the plans to more than make up for it when we got home.

Jim paid and said he was taking the treasure out to the car while I tried to extricate myself from a conversation with a lovely older woman named Ida. Let's face it, I'm an old people magnet. Other women got construction workers and pizza boys. I got old people. I couldn't help wondering who would single me out when I was old... Undertakers?

Anyhow, Ida had appeared seemingly out of nowhere while I was browsing and hadn't left my side the entire time. Before I knew it, I was sitting at a small vinyl cloth covered table having a cup of tea while Ida told me all the tales of her marriage and her husband Hal. And I do mean all.

They had opened this shop after the kids (Geraldine the nun, Marvin-- 'he's a good boy and still lives at home' also the youngest even at 52, and Anthony-- 'who had gotten into a little trouble but it wasn't his fault'-- the Gynecologist) were basically self-sufficient and both she and Hal had retired. I wondered how long ago that was. She looked older than Dirt and I'd lay odds that Hal even knew Dirt's parents.

Of course the inevitable question came up as to whether Jim and I had any children of our own after mumble mumble years of marriage. "No, we didn't... But it certainly isn't for lack of trying," I confessed almost eagerly.

Even a discussion about how we should be patient and try to adopt was better than more information about Marvin and his sleep-over pal Ricky and how cute it was the way they stayed up all night giggling and talking. I wanted to scream he's GAY for Pete's sake! GAY!

As Ida droned on, I began to think that the gods were punishing me for taking my husband away from his football game after he worked hard all week sitting behind his desk shuffling papers. "Please," I prayed silently to whomever would listen. "I promise to more than make up for it when we get home if you'll just figure out a way to get me out of here."
Old 01-30-2003, 01:02 AM

THE Coins

He disappeared like a mouse, and that fast too. I hardly had time to turn my head, when he reappeared with two glasses of iced tea. I graciously accepted the offered cup, although I was longing for a beer. The tea was flavorful, much more than those bought at the supermarket. Hal must have brewed the tea himself, instead using those packaged ones.

We were sitting at the glass counter. It held coins, although the smoky glass made it hard to see the details. But it made for a great lean-on as I sipped the sweet cool beverage. Hal saw me looking at the contents of the display and smiled.

‘Do you collect coins?’

‘No. I don’t. Sorry.’

‘That’s all right, young man. Many people use coins instead of collecting them. Look at these for instance.’ Hal opened my palms and handed me two beans. At least they looked like beans. The look on my face betrayed my bafflement.

‘Hehehe…These are not beans. Well, they are sort of. These are cocoa beans.’

Hal saw that I still had no idea what he was talking about. I was not really interested in beans, but he continued anyway. ‘These cocoa bean were highly valued in the ancient culture of Mesoamerica. Especially the Aztecs. They called them cacao, which is where the word cocoa bean came from. And they believed that the cacao beans were connected somehow to their God, Quetzalcoatl. Ah, I’m babbling, and you probably can find out all about this if you so choose on the Internet.’

Yup! I had more ‘interesting’, Ahem!, things to see on the net, but I could not mention that to Hal.

‘No, please. I still don’t know what is the connection of this chocolate bean to coins.’ I looked at the dried beans, turning it left and right, upside and downside. I even flipped it in the air, but no metallic sound ever came from it.

‘Hehehe…Young man. It’s very simple really. Cacao, or cocoa beans, was very much valued, and so these beans were traded as a commodity, and in time, used as coins. You see, back then; before the Spanish came to the New World, cacao was a rarity. It grew only at certain places. So the nobility of the Aztecs realized this, and wars were fought for control of cacao growing areas. The nobility mixed the ground beans with hot water and called the drink, xocoatl or cacahuatl, meaning Bitter Water. It became known as the Drink of the Gods. And so the cocoa beans that you hold in your hands are coins, in another part of the world. And in another part of time.’

I was held mesmerized by the knowledge that the old man possessed. I had always love a good story, and if you say: ‘Once upon a time…’ you’ll have my full attention. I looked at the beans again, wondering how such a small thing could start wars. I shrugged, knowing that the pursuit of wealth was the same everywhere, and during any period in time. Mankind had not changed much it seemed.

I tried to give back the beans to the Hal, but he shook his head and said, ‘You keep them, young man. I have many more. Hehehe… Good day to you then.’

‘Thank you very much for the drink. Good day to you also.’

I pocketed the beans and made my way to the car. I wondered how Connie would react to two cocoa beans in my pocket. She does my laundry, and she empties my pockets. If she finds money, she kept it. And if she found condoms, there would be war on a biblical scale. But what would she think if she found some cocoa beans? That I would be a suitable candidate to be taken away by men in white coats? I should throw away the beans immediately. But as I toyed with them in my pocket, I decided to keep them.

I quickly took my hands out of my pockets when I saw Connie looked at me funny. As if I was toying with something else. I did have a guilty look on my face. But, can’t people understand that playing ‘pocket pool’ alone was not such a fun game at all? I smiled cheekily at her and winked. Besides, we were the only customers around.

The drive home was uneventful, which was to say that I didn’t have to curse and yell as much. The traffic had thinned out considerably. Maybe people realized that I was on my way home….
Old 01-31-2003, 09:46 PM

THE Lull before The STORM

Thumph! The sound of a large thud signaled that the lamp was finally in place. Whew! The wiring took a while to do, because the entire thing was so old. And I did that after watching ESPN for replays. Dallas won of course. God darn it! Today had NOT been a good day. Hopefully, you can tell by now that I hate the Cowboys with an absolute passion. Never mind the fact that they had won two Superbowls, back to back.

Connie had to put up with my grumpiness, which extended well into dinnertime which was at her mom’s. The dreaded Witch of the West. You know, the kind that cooks you slowly and baste you with foul smelling herbs so that she can have you for dinner. I watched the game with her dad, both of us, holding a can of beer, and being as quiet as mice. Connie was not reproachful verbally, but after being with her for so long, it seemed that a slight twitch of her eyebrows, or a slight difference in stance, spoke volumes. The meatballs were fantastic as usual, which was a small price to pay for being at her mom’s. And so Connie did not punish me during dinner. More than likely, she was saving up, just like you save up coupons for one jumbo sale. I realized that when the first meatball went down my throat.

I knew I had to wipe this grumpiness off and do something before she herself got tired of me being grumpy. Yeah, I know. I was acting like a kid. But Dallas winning really got on my nerves. I had prayed to all the Gods that I knew of. I wondered if I should have made a human sacrifice. A good candidate would be my nosy neighbor, Mr. Thompson.

So I had no ideas on how to make Connie happy. My day of rest had been anything but restful. And I was absently toying with the two cocoa beans in my pocket. Then I had a brilliant idea. Well, brilliant to me anyway, even if other people may not think so. I do not get many ideas, so most of which I do get was brilliant in one way or another.

I went and got on my computer. The net was a fabulous piece of work. Any kind of information was in there. I downloaded all the information I needed for my plan. I was tempted to go into my locked folder and go into some of my ‘special’ websites. But I really did not need that right now. With a heavy sigh, I shut down the computer and went back to my bedroom.

I quietly closed the bedroom door and made my preparations. We had a large bathtub, the one where two persons could get ‘playful’ in. I filled that up with warm water and scented it with bath oils. I knew that Connie had yet to take her bath. Then I lighted some lavender scented candles around it. See, I do read Playboy for the articles. It said that the smell of Lavender is relaxing to the mind and body. I had to get Connie and myself to relax, and the scent of lavender was one way. After all the candles had been lit, I did not doubt the effectiveness, as I felt a little less grumpy.

So the final setting had been arranged. Now for the ‘bait’ to get her into the bathroom. She would not normally indulge me just because I wanted it. A phrase from a friend reminded me of this: ‘Women have sex when they want to; Men, when women let them.’ But I still love her in spite of that. The little games that we sometimes play were as exciting to me as they were to her.

She was in the laundry room when I made my way towards the kitchen. She heard me in there rummaging through the cabinets, but I just mumbled. She ignored me after a while, knowing that I would not break anything expensive or essential.

I finally found a substitute to what I was looking for. I did not realize we had this substitute in this form. I think after this, I need to be in the kitchen more, to find out what else we have that I do not know we have. I was about to go to the store to get some. From afar, they looked a lot alike like what I was originally looking for. The color was about the same, but the shape and size were different. While destroying Connie’s meticulous arrangement of things in the cabinets, a part of my plan went into action. I was not totally incompetent in the kitchen. I could boil water quite well.

Soon, I had the concoction in a mug and was juggling the mug and cups in one hand. With the other, I use what I had found to lay a trail for her to follow up the stairs and into the bedroom. I was quite proud when I did not spill a single drop. Connie would have killed me for staining the carpet.

Okay. Everything was set now. Even my costume was ready. I had to suppress my laughter when I saw myself in the mirror. I looked absolutely ridiculous, but that was part of the plan. Connie was going to get a good laugh out of this. And I was glad that all the curtains were closed tightly. I did not want Mr. Thompson calling the police or the psychiatric hospital.
Old 01-31-2003, 10:13 PM
obsolete

Connie

Dinner at mom's went off without a hitch, though there was that usual tension in the air when she and Jim were in the same place at the same time. I helped mom set the table, telling her about the lamp I had gotten, while my husband watched the end of the football game in the living room with daddy.

Those two always seemed to get along no matter what. In a way they had become allies over the years in their secret war of self-preservation against my mother. I prayed silently that I would never "become" my mother. I wouldn't. Would I?

We made it an early night. I had laundry to do and tomorrow was a work day for both of us. When I announced our imminent departure, Jim gave an audible sigh of relief, making me wish (and not for the first time) that he would try not to be so obvious.

At any rate, we were home by seven and Jim went upstairs to the computer room. He thought I didn't know about the sites he visited on the net, but I let him have his illusions. Besides, it didn't bother me. I knew whose bed he was in every night and it made our love-making spicier. Chuckling at how silly men could be, I began to tackle the laundry.

It wasn't long before I heard Jim come back downstairs and go into the kitchen. I was almost finished and I still owed him for being such a good sport today. Shopping and mom all in one day was almost too much for any mere mortal to bear. Yes, I would reward him royally, I thought as I willed the clothes to dry a little faster.

After Jim went back up, I straightened up the mess he had made in the kitchen while I waited for the buzzer to go off. That man! He was worse than a tornado. That's when I noticed something on the floor. I stooped to pick it up and noticed another one. And another.

"Jim? Jim!" I followed the trail of coffee beans across the living room and up the stairs. Bending, picking and calling out the whole way to our bedroom, I turned the knob and flung open the door. "What the hell... "

I blinked at the sight that befell my eyes. I blinked again... just to be sure. A large grin spread over my face as I kicked the door closed behind me and took it all in.

It was playtime!
Old 02-03-2003, 07:32 PM

THE Storm in the Horizon

‘Jim? Jim!’

‘What the hell…’

Hehehe… From her tone of voice, she did not sound angry, just curious, which was a good start. I am pretty sure that a woman can hold grudges forever and ever. But after springing the dinner surprise at her mom’s on me, and Dallas winning, she could be humoring me. Besides, she loves these little trades as much as I do. I had learnt that if you want to have supper at night, submission was one of the best ways. And then, she knows that she owes you one for submitting to ‘Torture at her Mom’s’.

I could hear her footsteps getting closer and closer. And then the bedroom door swung open with a wide flourish. She was holding a basketful of laundry when she saw me. And she nearly dropped the basket on the floor.

I was wearing one of her brown summer skirts, the one with a nice sash on the waist. On my head was a tribal headdress given by South African friend of ours. It would have to substitute for a Jaguar head. On my chest and shoulders was Connie’s beloved fake leopard skin blouse, which would also have to substitute for an actual Jaguar skin. I think after this I would have to learn to sew, as I broke some buttons off by merely breathing. There was no time to get out and kill a jaguar for its skin. Besides do we even have jaguars in the States? Well, the only Jaguars that I have seen, now belongs to Ford, which in my opinion, had totally destroyed the brand.

Anyway, here I was, standing proudly before her as one of the famed Jaguar Knights of the ancient Aztecs. A Jaguar Knight worshipped Tezcatlipoca, who was the Aztec Deific Patron of warriors. I wondered briefly if I was embarrassing Him with my charade. On my right hand was a cup of iced chocolate drink. Or Xocoatl, as the ancients would have called it.

‘Welcome to the Realm of the Gods, oh, Connie, mate of Fields… Here is a drink of the Gods, Xocoatl, sweetened and iced just for your pleasure.’ I smiled warmly, as I spoke the words without a hint of embarrassment.

And then her jaw dropped. And then she laughed, and laughed. And she could not stop laughing. Okay, at this point, embarrassment was creeping in. The clean clothes forgotten on the floor as she clutched her stomach in absolute mirth.

‘Here, have a sip before I drop it on the floor!’ I winked, trying to salvage tatters of my ego.

‘For your added pleasure, your bath is ready, my Lady.’ I took her hand and led her to the bathroom, as obviously she could not move while still laughing. In fact, drops of the chocolate dripped from her nostrils. I suppressed my own laughter as I saw that. Seduction was supposed to be a serious affair. Not a comedic one.

The smell of Lavender was heavy in the bathroom. It relaxed me, making me forget about my embarrassment. I hoped that it would relax Connie too…
Old 02-04-2003, 08:03 PM
obsolete

"Playtime", as we had come to call it...

over the years, was one of the things that I loved most about my husband. He and I took turns inventing scenarios to keep our love-making exciting and alive, always coming up with something when the other least expected it... and needed it most. I couldn't help wondering how he came up with this one though. His costume was... priceless.

Wiping the cocoa from my nose, I stifled any further laughter and followed my Aztec warrior into the candlelit and lavender-scented bathroom. No longer feeling much like laughing, I directed him to take a seat upon his throne.

I began a slow, sensuous dance for the bemused Jaguar Knight, his smile growing in direct proportion to another portion of his anatomy as I revealed more and more of my body to him. Finally I stood before him. Naked. Awaiting his approval. Of course that was more than apparent as it formed a prominent tent in his apparel.

After freeing him of his jaguar skin, I moved closer, pulling loose the sash that held his loin cloth in place. It hung for a moment before sliding to the floor, already forgotten as I led him into the sweetly scented water.
Old 02-05-2003, 01:06 AM

THE Storm Cometh…

I led my lovely Connie to the prepared bath. She was still suppressing, unsuccessfully I might add, from laughing. I hoped that she would not really notice that I had cut some of her favorite flowers from her flowers garden to sprinkle over the bath. The flowers did not have much of scents, but it did add to the ambiance. The bubbly waters made my heart skip a bit, as I envisioned some mischief.

I too quickly disrobe from my costume, with a little bit of help from Connie. I certainly did not want to be saddled with the task of washing her fake Jaguar skin blouse, and her skirt. I can operate heavy machinery and program complex CNCs, but the video player and the washer and dryer escaped my able abilities. Washing her clothes by my hands meant that I would have to fork out money to buy her new ones. Since inevitably, I would ruin them. In fact, I fail to see the why I should separate the whites from colors. I thought cloth was cloth, no matter what shape or color. Although, I would not be disinclined to wash her undergarments. I get tingly feelings whenever I touch her panties.

I was getting those fabulous feelings right now as I watch her take her panties off. In addition, for some obscure reason, innocuous tasks like undressing, especially my Connie undressing in front of me, always brought a mischievous smile from me. She could see my eyes and my lips curling impishly at her. My sour disposition was completely forgotten.

My body was not perfect, with a slight rump in front from years of skipping exercise. Even though no one would actually accuse me of being fat, since I was not. I did go into the web site where I can calculate my ideal weight. There, I found that I was borderline fat, which meant that I am NOT fat. I did weigh myself with Connie’s bathroom scales, so the result would not be skewed. Unless, Connie actually went and twist the small calibration dial on the back…

Back to Connie and me in the bathroom, naked. The water was warm, since I tested it myself by my ‘TGIF’ principle, which had never failed me before. ‘Toes go In First.’ I sat myself on the edge, while she totally submerged herself. I pressed her to lean back onto my legs.

The tiles were warm, from the warmth of the water. I was comfortable, when I first ran my fingers through her hair. I loved the smell of her hair. That must have something to do with the herbal jasmine and green tea shampoo that she uses. The scent was absolutely invigorating and fabulous. My fingers then inch their way to her temple. There, I used my index fingers to massage the deep notches beside her eyes. Above her eyebrows, run two nerves, which massaged from the center outwards, would dispel headaches. This trick, which I had learnt from my father, worked as well with Connie. I can feel her shoulders relaxing against my legs.

Encouraged, I proceeded to give my beloved Connie a neck and shoulder massage. She has a lovely neck, which I longed to kiss. But her massage had only begun, as I curbed my own needs. Her shoulder muscles were easy to knead and squeeze, as I had strong arms and fingers. Her neck also presented no problems, as I could tell from the moans of pleasure escaping from her lips. With my two thumbs, her neck received the full neck massage, as taught by my dad…

Old 02-05-2003, 11:00 AM
obsolete

Melting at his touch...

A low soft moan escaped my lips as Jim worked his magic with his fingers on my neck. Nestled in the vee between his legs, I turned my face and kissed his inner thigh. It wasn't where I wanted my mouth to be, nor his judging by the feel of something that was trying to raise up from its position between my shoulder blades.

Unable to resist, I turned slightly to view the intruder whose impatience pressed so urgently against me. I smiled up at my husband and licked my lips as my fingertip traced the length of The Monk who stood humbly before me. He was thick of girth and of a goodly height, always a welcome visitor.

There was something extra exciting about touching an uncircumsized penis, kind of like opening a present that was especially for me. My fingers closed around him as I slowly pulled back the cowl that covered his head and my lips drew close to kiss him. Lightly at first. A greeting, before my tongue slipped between my lips to taste the glistening tear of joy that filled his eye.

Looking up at the Jaguar Knight who held me so completely in his thrall, I forgot the laughter of only minutes before as I kissed the length of his staff, wanting only to worship that rigid part of him that I knew was for me alone. His fingers tangled in my hair while my mouth travelled his length, finally opening and sliding downward to engulf this symbol of virile masculinity.
Old 02-05-2003, 08:13 PM

THE STORM

I saw her smile. And the impish eyes that laid behind that smile. And behind that, the love that her entire body held for me.

I was in heaven. It was not everyday that a guy like me got such a treat. A lot of guys would think that getting your Flute played had become the norm in my life. But no, not in the least bit in my case. It might be the norm in porn movies though. I had always dreamed that it would be a frequent occurrence, but wishful thinking never got me anywhere. Nevertheless, it did not mean that I did not try. This was one of the rare instants where my first reaction was surprise. I had expected only her fingers, just as my fingers were doing their walking.

I ran my fingers through her silky hair, even as I leaned back. By now, the unveiled Flute was throbbing hard with anticipation in her mouth. It even got to be pleasurably painful. My eyes rolled back as she and her musical skills in playing my Flute brought me to the heights of pleasure. In the back of my mind, it was like a slope, where one had to climb to reach. For me, and in this place and time, that climb hardly registered because it went by so fast.

I wanted this moment to last longer.

My hands traveled down her body, to the soft skin underneath her arms. With them, I pulled her up, as I knew that if left for her to continue, I would certainly disappoint myself, and especially her, by prematurely ending our playtime. And just in time too for a breather, as I locked my lips to hers. Despite being together for so long, I never got tired of just simply kissing her fully. Our tongues twirled in mock battle, even as I struggled to prevent my premature defeat.

But that was only a part of the battle strategy I had. I disengaged the mock battle with her lips to lower my mouth down to her breasts. The mounds of her body were perfection in my eyes. Not too soft, not too hard. And definitely all natural. Nowhere on my own body could match the feeling I got whenever I touch and knead her breasts. There was one time, during a cooking class that Connie forced to me to go, that the bread I made was better than anyone else. Practice makes perfect, you see…

Her dark nipples, jutting out in defiance brought swift counter-attack from my mouth. And my tongue and teeth. There were definitely teeth involved in that. While my head was buried in her ample bosoms, my hands were not idle either. They roamed freely, safe with the knowledge that they were on a sacred mission of reconnaissance. Her smooth stomach and navel got the full recon, as did her thighs. Swiftly they got to her inner thighs and the vee between her thighs and waists. Not an inch was spared from the recon team, as I knew that the final battle would inevitably be raged in that vicinity.

The selection of the place of the Final Battle was not of my choosing. So I had to make the best of it, which by this time, my fingers had covertly landed, and exploring the deep valley that lead to the Inner Sanctum of her Temple. There was a bump, a hill in that Valley, which made my team, linger. A curiosity that had to be investigated to the fullest extent. My team spent an inordinately long amount of time lingering, and caressing, and investigating the Pearl at the Jade Gate, a treasure beyond comparison.

The Valley was soon inundated with moisture that was not from the bath. Moisture that was hot, and elicited uncontrollable twinges of excitement from her and me. The time for the Final Battle to be waged drew nearer and nearer. I was ready, and I knew that she was ready as well. I disengage myself from all other battles, and slid down into the tub, gently pulling her down with me. The warm waters relaxed me further than I had realized possible, as did the lavender candles. I locked my eyes with hers, the longing shining through them. Teasingly, I lingered at the Jade Gate, and hoarsely whispered…

“The bald-headed Warrior Monk is ready to visit and do Battle with the Goddess in your Temple. Will you receive him?…”

Old 02-06-2003, 10:46 AM
obsolete

"The bald-headed Warrior Monk is ready to visit and do Battle with the Goddess in your Temple. Will you receive him?"

He always asked permission to enter me, whether we were having playtime or just making love. I smiled at that... We never just made love. Both of us took greater satisfaction in giving each other pleasure than in taking our own.

Jim slid down into the softly scented bubbles, taking me with him. His face remained nestled between my breasts as I straddled him, lifting myself slightly to search for the Monk and guide him toward the entrance of my Temple.

"Come," I whispered. "Come into the place that is yours alone." I guided him gently, belying my own desire to feel his hardness buried deep within my folds. A soft sigh escaped my lips as I drew him into my steamy depths, lowering myself slowly. Impaling my body on his.

He moaned, feeling my inner walls stretch to accommodate his girth. Resisting the urge to push upward, he let me glide down his magnificent length until the sparse thatch of hair that covered my mons was pressed tightly against the tight nest of curls at the base of his Jade Peak.

"Ohhh... gods... " I murmured as my muscles tightened around my husband's swollen shaft. "Welcome home."
Old 02-06-2003, 09:00 PM

THE Fury of The STORM

There was something magical, inexplicable even, about being a man during that special time with a woman.

It took a great deal of effort and willpower to lie still and let her guide me into her Secret Garden.

But the reward for the effort was… truly magical. Inexplicable. Words can do no justice at all.

“Welcome Home…” was quite apt when I thought of her words more. I was home, the one and only true home, to which I was always welcomed. I could die with a smile on my face at this point. Not a wish at all, do not get me wrong. Just that there were definitely worse ways to pass from this world into the next. That was all.

The waters, warm and soothing, helped to carry our weight a bit. More importantly, it helped me to move. To thrust in and out. Feeling every inch of her on the way. The way her inner folds molded itself to my shape. Truly a marvel of nature. The gentleness when making love in the water cannot be duplicated on the dry bed. My movements, albeit slow and sure, required very little effort for the maximum effect. The atmosphere was relaxed, as if we had all the time in the world. For a while, we did.

The lapping of the waters against the sides of the tub reflected our movements, especially mine. The gentleness lasted for only so long, before the tempo increased steadily. One good thing about having enough money was the ability to buy things large enough. In this case, the bathtub was larger than normal, almost the size of a Jacuzzi. It was meant for two persons, and at this point, I was very glad that I had spent that extra amount. As I spread my legs out to get better leverage, there was still room enough for me not to knock my knees against the sides. Trust me. Sometimes the extra space, and the money spent, can mean the difference between a pleasurable romp versus a painful cramped chore.

The kisses were lingering, as did the tongues involved.

The hands busy, and muscles stretched and exercised.

And the tempo ascended… magically and naturally. Inexplicably so.

It was not long before I felt my Vital Essence rising from the Secret Pouches to the tip. It would not be long before my Vital Essence would nourish the Celestial Flower in her Secret Garden.

No matter how hard I tried to prolong it…

The Bursting of the Clouds, the flow of my Vital Essence to nourish the Flower in the Secret Garden came like a flood. Like the floodwaters after a heavy thunderstorm, the flow of the Vital Essence could not be abated. The Battle had been fought and won by both sides. At this moment, I felt I was truly floating. Floating up to the surface…