Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 03-24-2003, 04:54 PM

Devi

"Suuunil!" Devi gasped as her brother's cock slipped into her slick cleft, its tip barely inside of her. She knew she should stop him (at least until after the examination), but she was too far gone.

Sunil's eyes were wide with surprise as the realization of what was happening began to register in his mind. "Oh, Devi!" he groaned, pressing into her sweetness. Afraid that she was pulling away when she shifted beneath him, Sunil lunged forward wildly, burying himself to the hilt.

"Aiyee!" Devi cried out passionately, unable to restrain herself as the walls of her vagina spread to accommodate thick hardness. Heaven! It was heaven! She couldn't believe how close she was to cumming. Wrapping her legs around his waist, she urged him on.

"Ohh... Sunil... baby... fuck... me... hard... " each lust-filled word punctuated by a powerful thrust of of her younger brother's lund.
Old 04-05-2003, 03:55 PM

Sunil

The boy groans as he feels the wet tightness envelope his lund. Never has he felt anything so good and already, he can feel himself swelling as he is about to cum.

"Ohh... Sunil... baby... fuck... me... hard... "

Panting lustily, the boy obeys. Fucking into his sister with hard, fast strokes and he feels a strange sensation grip his loins.

"Oohhhh!" He gasps as his body jerks out of control, his groin crashing into hers wildly.

Soooo gooooddd!!!!

Whimpering, he feels himself exploding and with one violent thrust, he buries himself completely, spraying his sister's insides with his heavy sperm...
Old 04-05-2003, 04:14 PM

Raji

From the other side of the door, Raji listens to the cries coming out of Sunil's room. A smile on his face.

Back in the bedroom, he had wondered what had happened to his wife and with the thought of her and her brother being together, he had got up to investigated. He hadn't had to go very far.

Now, as the sounds behind the door slowly die down, does he enter the room.
Old 04-07-2003, 12:59 PM

Devi

They lay together gasping as the last traces of their orgasms begin to fade away. Devi hadn't meant for them to fuck, but now... She squeezed her muscles tight to clasp her brother's delicious lund. She felt him twitch in response and grinned. If this was any indication of what was in store for them, gods what he could do with a little practice!

"Well, well, well... "

Sunil jerked away from Devi as the sound of her husband's voice broke the silence in the room. Oh shit! she thought. Now what?

"Raji," she whispered, with a nervous half-smile. Devi didn't know what he would do, but somewhere in the back of her mind she couldn't help thinking of that commercial: Double your pleasure. Double your fun.
Old 04-12-2003, 08:19 AM

Mark

The next morning...

"Penny for your thoughts?"

"Huh?" Absentmindedly, Mark looks up to see his mother standing over him.

"You are just sitting there in a world of your own. You haven't touched any of your breakfast." She points at his full plate of bacon and eggs.

"Sorry, Mom." He says as he starts to tuck in.

"Are you okay, sweetie?" She asks him, ruffling his hair.

"Aw don't do that, Mom." He protests with a smile. Grinning his mother goes back to attend to the stove.

His speed of consumption eases as his thoughts return to what had happened yesterday. Though he had found it embarrassing, he had also found it highly arousing that Sunil's sister had talked about his cock.

Would she really want to see it?

He so wishes she would. For the first time, he is proud of his size. Wondering how she would react to it.

All women like big cocks, right?

And his was really big.

"Morning, sleepyhead!" Sounds a recognisable male voice.

"Morning, Dad." Mark replies, seeing his dad sit down next to him.

"Here's your breakfast, dear." His mother says, placing a plate full of food in front of his father before pecking him on his bald head...
Old 04-12-2003, 04:43 PM
obsolete

Janice Fleming

Janice had been pleased and relieved when she felt Jack climb into bed with her during the night. He hadn't been due home for two more days, but something had happened with one of the loads he had contracted for, cutting this run short.

She wondered if he knew what the governments were asking women to do. He hadn't said a word, but there hadn't been much conversation between them. Janice smiled at the memory of their love-making. It was the first thing they did when he came home and the last before he went over the road again. There was plenty of time for talk in between.

The twins had already been fed, dressed and were on their way to school. It was Pat Kelly's day to drive and she had picked them up ten minutes ago. That left her with her oldest child and waiting for Jack to come down after taking his shower.

Janice knew that she would have to speak to Mark about what was going on sooner or later. She and Jack would do it together once they discussed it themselves. But how was she going to broach it if he didn't know? Truth be told, the mere thought of it sickened her and she was nervous as all get out about what Jack would have to say. Well... what could he say? What could any of them say?

"Morning, sleepyhead!"

"Morning, dad."

Janice turned, smiling at the exchange between her husband and their son. Setting her husband's breakfast down in front of him, she kissed the top of his head. He, in turn, grabbed a handful of her plump bottom and nuzzled playfully in her cleavage. "She's smothering me, Mark. Help!"

"Right, dad. She hasn't killed you yet. That line's getting pretty old now." Janice grinned at Mark and winked. She couldn't help wondering if they would stay as close after...
Old 04-13-2003, 11:13 AM

Mark

"She's smothering me, Mark. Help!"

The boy grins as he watches his father sink into his mother's large chest.

"Right, Dad. She hasn't killed you yet. That line's getting pretty old now." He says, catching his mother's wink before going back to his breakfast.

He is lucky he guess. He has parents that don't give him the grief like he hears from the other guys. Even the little brats are not that bad. Yeah, he hasn't got it bad at all.

Then he remembers what Sunil was saying. Yeah, right. As if the government wants him to do it with his mom so that she could have babies? For a moment, he finds himself looking at her. Sure, she is a bit on the plump size but her boobs...

Suddenly realising what he is doing, he looks away, his face flushing.

What the fuck am I doing? That's mom! Ewwwww!!!!

Besides if it was true, his mom would tell him, wouldn't she?

"Okay, sport!" His dad is speaking to him. "I'll give you a lift to school."

"Thanks, Dad." And a few minutes later, he is at the front door, in time to see his mother and father in another passionate clinch.

"Ewwww! Gross, guys! You two are worst than the guys at school." He says with a smile. They are always like this when his dad comes home from a trip.

"Hey!!!" Retorts his mom, "We are not that old. We are entitled to have fun."

"Get the sandwiches done, hon. I will be back soon." His dad says, following the boy out.

"What are you guys up to?" Mark asks his father as they start off.

"Well it's a nice day and I thought your mother and I could spend some quality time together. I'm taking her up to the cove for a picnic."

"Why rub it in why dontcha? I got boring school." The boy says humourously. He and his father are more like friends then father and son.

Laughing, his father ruffles his hair...
Old 04-13-2003, 11:28 AM

Sunil

"Sunil, you are okay with this, right?" It is after 9.30am, and Sunil is sitting with Raji on the sofa.

Is he okay with all this? Frankly, the boy's mind is still trying to adjust to what has happened in the last 24 hours. First his sister lets him fuck her. Then Raji joins in and the three of them had spent most of the night having an orgy.

Wow!

It had been a bit weird seeing his brother-in-law naked, but once he realised that all he was interested in was his sister, the boy had been cool about it.

And for the first time ever has, he woken up without a major hardon.

Still, Devi is still Raji's wife. Surely, he can't be happy with it.

"Yeah." He replies. "I guess." His tone showing his hesitancy.

Raji picks up on it.

"You don't have to worry about me, kid." He smiles. "To be frank, your sister can be too much even for me. Besides, from what I saw last night, I can see why Devi likes the idea. She was always into big."

Sunil blushes as the reference. He now knows he is thicker than his brother-in-law.

"Okay, boys. Are you ready for more?"

Both looking up, they see Devi come in wearing a sheer robe which does nothing to hide her plump body.

"Already?" Groans her husband as she poses in front of them. Both Sunil and Raji are taking a "sicky" so that the three of them can explore their new relationship.

"Well, you may not want to but I think Sunil does." She points at the boy's developing tent.
Old 04-17-2003, 07:39 PM
obsolete

Janice

Janice busied herself preparing a lunch for herself and Jack before going upstairs to shower and dress. Picnics together were something they had been doing since they were teens and had found a pine grove that was quite secluded even after all these years.

She smiled at her reflection as she brushed her hair and tied it up in a ponytail. The years hadn't been unkind to her, she thought. Sure, her full breasts weren't perky (as if they ever were) and her hips had spread, but she could still excite Jack -- and that was all that mattered.

"Jan, I'm back! You ready?"

"On my way!" she called back, smoothing down the sun dress she'd decided to wear. Easy access, as Jack would say. Grabbing a blanket from the linen closet, she hurried downstairs.

He was standing with his back to her when she walked into the kitchen. Slipping her arms around his waist, she nuzzled his neck, whispering. "Hiya, big boy. Looking for a good time?"

Jack turned to face her, his face pasty white. Alarmed, Janice quickly asked if he was all right. He didn't answer at first. Just held up the letter.

The letter! Janice's stomach lurched as her husband began to speak.

"I heard it on the news. I mean how could I not have? It's been all over the place. I just thought... I hoped... Don't take this the wrong way, baby. I hoped you were too old to be selected."

Janice stood where she was, feeling kind of funny about the age comment. She knew he didn't mean it badly, but it stung all the same. He seemed to forget that it was the plague and his subsequent infertility that had halted them from having a larger family, not her inability to bear more children.

There was no denying the fact that she, along with her friend Devi and women all over the world, would basically be whored out to their sons and brothers. Forced to reproduce for the good of humanity. Her stomach began to churn, but she fought back the bile that rose in her throat.

"Some joke, isn't it?"

There was no mistaking the irony in her voice as Jack stared helplessly into his wife's tear-filled eyes. She'd never been with any man except him and now... Now...

Taking her in his arms, he kissed her forehead. "Everything is going to be all right, Jan. You'll see. The tests are when? Day after tomorrow? Maybe they'll find something wrong. Maybe you won't have to... "

The thought of his wife with another man... let alone their son revolted him, and for a moment Jack Fleming wasn't sure if he felt sorrier for himself or his wife as a mixture of emotions ran through him.
Old 04-18-2003, 02:14 PM

Mark

The day at school goes by as usual, except that Sunil isn't there. Mark wonders what has happened to him since he looked okay yesterday.

Getting the twins, he heads for homem popping around to see his friend but Raji, Sunil's brother-in-law, who answers the door and tells him that Sunil is in bed and cannot be disturbed.

Strange! He could before!

Leaving Raji to get dressed (obviously, he had just had a shower), he goes home.

"Hi, guys! I'm home!" He shouts cheerfully...
Old 04-19-2003, 09:52 AM

Raji

Closing the front door behind him, Raji goes back upstairs past his bedroom door, pausing for a moment to hear the noises coming from within.

"They are still at it!"

Suddenly feeling tired, he carries on to take a much needed shower.
Old 04-20-2003, 09:49 PM
obsolete

Janice

Janice and Jack had gone on their picnic after all, though much of their usual eagerness at going to their own 'secret spot' was missing. They talked quietly while they walked hand-in-hand in the woods, returning to eat and talk some more.

Their lovemaking had been more bittersweet than passionate. If nothing else before tested their devotion to each other, this seemingly insurmountable issue that they had been presented almost certainly would. If they let it.

Janice was adamantly opposed to the idea. It sickened her to even consider it. Jack was more understanding of the need, but he saw it as being between a rock and a hard place. Damned if she did, damned if she didn't.

On the other hand, he knew he would have a problem reconciling the fact that his wife -- his only love -- would be having sex with another man. The fact that it would be their own son didn't help. Truth, Jack would almost rather it was a complete stranger. At least then he wouldn't have to face the man who shared his wife's body on a daily basis.

Both were concerned that it would change the way they both interacted with Mark. Possibly destroying the framework of their family in the long run.

"Hi, guys! I'm home!" and the twins' chorus of "Daddeeee!" heralded the arrival of their children. Janice and Jack looked at each other, knowing that he was going to have to speak to their son tonight and try to explain. They had agreed that Jack would have a father/son talk with Mark first and that she would join them afterwards to discuss the full implications of what the government expected them to do.

Janice hugged her children tightly and excused herself to start making dinner. "Don't dawdle you two," she called out to Emily and Matthew. "Get those school clothes off and come get your snack and tell me about your day before you go outside to play."
Old 04-22-2003, 05:37 PM

Mark

Having homework to do, Mark goes straight upstairs to his bedroom to work. He has never like Mathematics but the work has to be done. Unlike most of his peers, the boy did have a sensible attitude when it comes to his schoolwork which often brings a barrage of complaints from Sunil.

He still cannot figure out what has happened to his friend today or why Raji had acted so strangely. He also wonders what Sunil had told him is true too? No one at school had talked about it though that is not saying much. Because of his size and introvert nature, Mark has always been a loner with Sunil being his only real friend and contact (he has never told his mom this in case she would worry). Again, this will not have been the first time his friend has pulled his leg about something.

What a perv!

After a few hours, just in time for dinner, he has broken the back of his work. He has only another half hour to do and he has finished. He really does hates algebra.

Stopping to rub his eyes, he hears a knock on the door...
Old 05-01-2003, 11:51 AM
obsolete

Jack Fleming

"Got a minute for your old dad?" Jack asked as he stuck his head in his son's door.

"Sure, dad. What's up?"

"I thought we could talk a bit. You know. Man to man."

"Umm... sure. Dad? Is this gonna be "the birds and the bees talk"? I'm not exactly a kid, you know. Or did you want me to explain some things?"

Jack chuckled, feeling a little awkward. He and Janice had always been open about sex and sexuality with their son, so he was fairly certain Mark had a good understanding of what was involved. But this was going to be different. Very different.

"You have some tips for me on how to pick up wimmin, do you?"

"Yeah... right. I don't even have my own girl, dad. Besides, I think you're taken. Maybe she has a rich younger sister? We could double date." Mark grinned and winked at his father. "You know, dad. Come to think of it. I might just steal your girl and leave you to fend for yourself if you don't watch... "

The look on his father's face made Mark stop mid-sentence. Something was wrong. Really wrong. "Dad? Is it mom? Is she all right?"

Jack sat down on his son's bed. Leaning forward, he clasped his hands between his knees. This was going to be harder than he thought, but it was better that he be the one to tell their son what the government was going to require of him. Damn those fools who played with chemicals and created the plague! As it that wasn't bad enough. Now this!

"Come here and sit, Mark." Jack nodded toward a spot on the bed beside him. "We really have to talk."

"Umm... sure, dad. This isn't good, is it?"

"Well. Not really. But it's not the end of the world either." Jack sighed. He couldn't believe he'd just said that. Of course it was the end of the world! That was the whole point of this travesty, wasn't it?

"Have you ever had sex?" Jack just blurted it out. If he didn't start somewhere none of it would ever come out.

"Daddddddd... " The macho part of Mark wanted to tell his father that he had, but he knew that there had to be a reason for his dad to ask in the first place. Maybe Sunil hadn't been pulling his leg? Oh, yeuk! Mark suddenly had a sinking feeling in the pit of his stomach.

"I'll take that as a 'no'." Jack sat up and looked at his son's face. "You do understand the mechanics of it though, right?"

"Geez!" Mark was really beginning to feel awkward. What in the world was going on with his father? He really wished he'd get to the point already. "The penis goes in the vagina. Is that what you mean?"

"Erm... yes. And you know that when you... ejaculate... " Jack didn't want to play down the pleasures of sex, but this was not going to be for fun. Fuck! This was going to be sex with his wife -- their son's mother for gods sake!

"Yeah yeah. The sperm finds and egg and fertilizes it. I know all that, dad. What the hell is this all about?"

Just say it, dammit! Jack stood up and began to pace the room. "It's like this, Mark. When the plague broke out, all the men who were sexually mature at the time were made infertile. We shoot blanks. Get it?" He turned to look at his son.

"Thing is, with no fertile men there won't be any new babies. See? And without new babies... no more people."

"What does this have to do with me?"

"No. Don't say anything til I'm finished. Please." Jack rubbed his hands over his balding pate and continued on. "If something isn't done to... Well, the point is that the worlds' population keeps decreasing and if we don't find a way to start reproducing... Look. There's no easy way to put this. Artificial insemination doesn't seem to work, so they are saying that only connately related people can produce a child. Fuck! They want you to have sex with your mother and make her pregnant!"
Old 05-13-2003, 07:05 PM

Mark

"They want you to have sex with your mother and make her pregnant!"

His father's word cut into him, leaving the boy numb, his mind reeling. He is not sure what he is more shocked about. That his dad is talking about him 'doing it with his mom or that he had sworn.

Feeling suddenly awkward being in his dad's presence, the two of them sit on his bed, completely silent. Both lost in their thoughts.

To be honest, he has never thought of his mother in that way. Even when he found out about girls, his mom was always...well...'Mom'. Someone who always, when he was younger, made sure he ate his greens, always complained about him being dirty and especially made sure that she embarrassed him in front of whatever his friends he had. Even now, she is constantly telling him to tidy up his room and not to be home too late.

He smiles to himself. She is just as bad with Dad.

But the idea that his parents could still be 'doing it' makes him shiver in not a nice way. Until now, he had always figured that they were too old for that kind of thing. But obviously not, if they want him to have sex with his mom and make her pregnant???

"You all right, son?" His dad finally asks, breaking the silence. But the awkness is still there.

The boy simply nods, unable to look up at his father...