Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 02-28-2003, 06:27 PM

Devi

"Show me. Show me what you are hiding." Devi's voice is low, nothing like she sounded a few moments ago when she was screaming and fucking Raji. She knew she probably shouldn't feel this way, but if that letter from the government was valid... Well, she knew that it was... At any rate, she was going to see Sunil's cock sooner or later and... Well, sooner was better than later. Especially after feeling his erection when they were wrestling earlier. And knowing that he was outside her bedroom when she was with Raji later on.

"Show me, Sunil." Devi repeated. "I know you saw the news today. I got a letter. It's gonna be you and me, naughty as it may seem, so you might as well let me see."

Devi reached out and put her hand over Sunil's. "It's okay, baby. You know it is." She watched as he slowly let his hands fall aside, revealing his rampant erection.

"Ohh!" It was lovely! It was so thick. Thicker than Raji's and longer, too. Not much, but longer all the same. "I've never seen any man except Raji" she said almost shyly, reaching out to trace his length with a fingertip. "Sure. In the flicks and in the magazines he gets. But never another real man."

Sunil's penis, growing harder by the minute, bobbed against her fingers. Without thinking, she grasped it, inhaling sharply. Her fingers didn't meet! She looked into her brother's face and grinned naughtily. "Oh, Sunil! This bad boy will split me in two!"
Old 02-28-2003, 06:54 PM

Sunil

He cannot believe what his sister is saying. Not only does she know about what the Government wants them to do but she looks like she actually wants it.

Sitting there, on the bed while his sexy sister fawns over his throbbing cock makes him want to grab her, throw her onto the bed and fuck the living daylights out of her.

Better than Raji could. He thinks to himself, suddenly feeling jealous.

But he doesn't. Instead he sits there, unable to move and listens, entranced by her chest. This is the first time he has seen her breasts up close without a bra and although she is wearing a nightdress, it does nothing to hide their shape from him and to also show him how massive they are.

He continues to stare...
Old 03-01-2003, 06:36 PM

Raji

"Where has she gone off to?" Raji wonders as he lays on the bed, his body still damp from his encounter with his wife. Swinging his feet off the bed, he helps himself to a cigerette.

He smiles to himself as he breathes in the smoke. Despite her wild nature as the painful scratches on his back would testify, Devi could not abide him smoking in the house. But thanks to her, he is too tired to go outside and he is desperate for a smoke...
Old 03-02-2003, 02:06 PM

Devi

Standing close enough to feel her brother's breath against her breasts, Devi wonders if he can smell the musky scent of her desire. The idea of actually fucking her brother is such a turn-on. Perhaps it's the taboo. In fact, she's sure that it is. But as horny as she is feeling, she is reluctant to scare Sunil off. But he's so hard!

"Sunil, have you ever been with a woman?"

"Sure I ha... " He tries to cover up his embarrassment at still being a virgin then changes his mind. Devi would be able to tell. Wouldn't she? "Erm... no... "

"There's nothing wrong with being a virgin, Sunny. I guess I will be your first. The letter was pretty forthright. We don't have much of a choice, but I want to make sure you are okay with it."

She was looking straight into his eyes while she spoke, but her hand was slowly gliding up and down the length of him, belying her concern for his feelings. In truth, she was well aware that Sunil was turned on. The proof was in the erection she was toying with and that made her feel sexy and in control.

"We have to go for testing day after tomorrow" she continued, her sing-songy voice a husky whisper. "I don't think we should do anything erm... too intimate before then but I would love to help you out with your lovely predicament. Especially if you will help me out with mine."

Devi grinned and took a step closer, straddling her brother's naked thigh. "Well?"
Old 03-02-2003, 04:39 PM

Sunil

Sunil draws is breath in sharply as he feels his sister's soft hand (which looks so small grasping his thick shaft) start to stroke him.

"We have to go for testing day after tomorrow" she is telling him in that whisper which makes his cock throb. "I don't think we should do anything erm... too intimate before then but I would love to help you out with your lovely predicament. Especially if you will help me out with mine." He watches as his sexy sister straddles his leg

He looks up at her and sees her huge tits pushing out the nightie.

Gods!

He can feel himself getting ready to erupt. Moving higher, he finds himself looking into her face. She is watching him with a sexy smile on her full lips.

"Well?" She whispers.

"I want to kiss you." He says huskily. At the same time, his hands reaches around and grasps her full arse...
Old 03-02-2003, 05:48 PM

Devi

Sunil's hands gripped Devi's ass, pulling her downward. Her large, pendant breasts pressed against his chest as he captured his sister's full sensual mouth with hungry urgency. She parted her lips in voracious invitation, moaning when his tongue found hers with one searching sweep.

Her sex was as hot and wet as his was hard and straining in her hand, and she ground herself in slow, tantalizing circles against his firm thigh. Devi was close and knew that Sunil was as well, but she didn't want either of them to cum quickly. It felt too good to let it end so soon.

She struggled not to lift herself and engulf his rock-hard lund within her aching choot. They had to wait for that, but there were other things they could do.

Devi broke the kiss and pulled away from Sunil. The look on his face was a mixture of lust and confusion as he reached for her to pull her back to him.

"Behave... " she purred, lifting her nightie over her head and letting it fall to the floor. His eyes widened at the sight of her nakedness and she grinned, cupping her breasts. "Do you like them?"
Old 03-02-2003, 06:09 PM

Sunil

"Behave... " She tells him as he looks on wide-eyed as she slowly pulls her nightie over her head and letting it drop to the floor.

Like a small child in a candy store, he doesn't know where to look first as his eyes capture her soft round brown body but it is her breasts that win out, looking so huge and inviting. Especially as he sees her starting to fondle them.

"Do you like them?"

Hungrily, the boy goes to grab her but his sister simply backs away.

"Sunil. I told you to behave. If you don't, " she says with mocked annoyance, "I will have to get dressed and leave."

Noo!!!

This is the first time he has actually seen a naked woman. She couldn't leave him just yet. Could she?

"Don't do that." He pleads, looking despondent on the bed.

She smiles at him and steps closer.

"You didn't ask my question, naughty boy. Do you like my breasts? My big breasts?"

The way she says 'my big breasts' causes the boy's heart to beat harder.

"Well?" She presses.

"Yes." He gasps. His sister smiles and slowly turns around, showing him her large, plump bottom.

"And what about this? Do you like my ass?"

"Y-yes." He gasps again.

"Are you sure?" She asks as she moves ever closer. "You don't think it is too big?"

"N-no." She is only inches in front of him as she turns round to face him.

"You are such a good..." She doesn't finish her sentence as the lust-crazed teenager lunges at her. This time she is not quick enough to elude his grip and he quickly pulls her onto the bed.

"Sunil.." She starts to say but gasps out as he quickly starts to attack her large, matronly breasts with his hungry mouth...
Old 03-02-2003, 06:34 PM

Raji

“...We ask for every family who has a boy over the age of 18 to produce an offspring with a close family member once a year for the next three years. Only male babies produced from such a union will be able to procreate with unrelated women...”

Still waiting for Devi to return, Raji had turned on the television, catching the evening news.

“I understand that what we are asking you to do goes against the very fibre of your moral upbringing. But this course of action is necessary for the very survival of the human race. If we don’t do this, our scientists calculate that humanity will become extinct within two generations.

So please help us. We need you

Despite the moral implications, response to the President's plea has been positive and already same family couples have been seen reporting to fertility clinics to check for suitability."

The broadcast goes on as another reporter interviews a doctor of a fertility clinic.

Raji cannot believe his ears.

They want people to commit incest for the sake of the country?

He finds himself wanting to laugh at the absurdity of the situation and quickly stops as he thinks of his wife.

Devi! Sunil! Gods!

His wife and brother-in-law would most likely be suitable.

My wife and her brother fucking!

He had always wanted to see Devi fuck someone else. But her brother? He can almost see it. The two of them going at it. The thought makes his groin throb.

Knowing that horny bitch, she would most likely go for it. And Sunil would fuck a goat, let alone someone has hot looking as Devi.

For the first time in years, Raji achieves a second erection within half an hour of cumming...
Old 03-02-2003, 07:50 PM

Devi

Sunil pulled Devi onto the bed, cupping a full breast in each hand as he pinned her body with his own. She cried out softly as he took one lush rosy nipple between his lips before switching and tugging at the other with his teeth. Her nipples tightened to pebble hardness as her brother suckled ravenously, squeezing and kneading the soft mounds.

Devi could feel his cock, hard and wet with pre-cum as he rubbed himself against her. Shifting so his leg fell between her welcoming thighs, she arched her hips and began to writhe against her brother. If she couldn't have his cock in her pussy, she would have it somewhere else.

"Sunil... Sunil, stop for a moment... " she murmured. Her brother lifted himself, looking at her curiously.

"You lay back now. I want... " Devi was already moving herself into position, smiling contentedly as her lips parted to take his beautiful thick shaft into her mouth.
Old 03-12-2003, 03:39 PM

Sunil

He watches, his eyes wide open as if he doesn't want to miss a thing as he sees and feels his sister start to take the swollen head of his lund into her mouth, her red lips almost stretching impossibly to take in his circumference.

Once imbedded inside her mouth, he gasps as he feels as something starts to poke and stroke his top. At the same time, he can feel her sucking at him, like a child with a huge ice popsicle.

"Ooohhhh!" He gasps contentedly...
Old 03-15-2003, 02:02 AM

Devi

Devi sucked at Sunil's cock hungrily, voraciously -- her own body aching with desire. She wasn't used to practicing restraint when it came to her sexual appetite, but she knew that she had to. This once. Just this once. Soon she would be able to fuck him properly. After all it was the law, yes? Devi smiled at the thought.

The sound of her brother's pleasure-filled moans as his hips rocked toward her mouth were like an aphrodisiac. Devi could feel his increasing need as her tongue massaged the bulging vein on the underside of his thick lund. She could taste the salty sweetness of his pre-cum and she yearned for more.

As if in answer to her wish, she heard Sunil gasp. Now. She knew it would be now. His cock swelled and she felt the cum begin to bubble up his length, pulsing, throbbing and then finally exploding in her mouth. She murmured lasciviously while she swallowed every surging eruption of his hot jism. She sucked him until there was no more and even then she lapped up the offending drops that had escaped her ravenous mouth.

Releasing him at last, Devi turned to her brother and grinned naughtily. "Was it good, little brother? Now it's my turn."
Old 03-15-2003, 09:33 AM

Sunil

"Was it good, little brother? Now it's my turn."

He lays there, on the bed gasping as he has just run a marathon. Still, he has the strength to move aside as his well-stacked older sister sensuously slides onto the bed next to him, her flesh rippling with the effort.

"Come here." She whispers, her arms extended...
Old 03-17-2003, 02:09 PM

Raji

He licks his lips as he finds himself fondling his erecting tool.

Would she really fuck her little brother?

He is not sure. So far, Devi has accepted everything that he had suggested including some BDSM. Never has he known a woman to enjoy doing different things.

But this? Fucking Sunil?

But what if she did? He continues to stroke himself as he thinks of the possibilities...
Old 03-19-2003, 03:53 PM

Devi

Devi propped herself on Sunil's pillows and leaned back against the headboard. She wanted to fuck but knowing that they shouldn't yet she would wait. However, Devi would show her brother how to make her cum.

"Have you ever seen a choot? I mean a real one. Close enough to touch? To taste?" She chuckled naughtily, the look on Sunil's face giving her the answer to her question. "Scoot down. There's something I want you to see."

Devi spread her legs and reached down, her fingers riffling through the nest of dark curls between her legs as she slowly parted her puffy outer lips to reveal what was hidden inside.
Old 03-22-2003, 05:51 PM

Sunil

"See how wet I am? That is because of you, my little brother."

Looking down in between her legs, he watches as she spreads out the thick lips of her shiny cunt. His first ever cunt and the smell. Despite his recent cum, he can feel himself growing hard again.

"You like?" She is asking him as if out of breath.

He nods, looking back at her face. The way she is looking at him. A shiver runs down his spine.

"Come here." She says, opening her arms. "Give your sister a big hug and kiss."

Eagerly, he obliges, his naked body falling on top of hers as their mouths come together in a heated kiss.

As their mouths duel and fight with each other, their hands exploring each others bodies, he can feel his fully erect cock trapped between them, pressing into her hot crotch.

Without thought, he slowly lowers his body. Dragging the thick root down through her rough hair until he can feel the head pressing into something incredibly hot and wet.

Their lips break apart and he hears Devi gasps his name as he pushes forward...