Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 12-16-2002, 11:19 PM

When the door opens, I feel the chill of the cold air enter the room as my nipples stand at attention. I turn to see who has entered in...
Old 12-17-2002, 11:11 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Back in the kitchen.......

"A peck on the pecker?" I snicker to the handsome stranger who comes bearing.....well he's not baring anything yet but one can hope I can't help but notice how his green eyes seem to be taking me all in, and from the growing bulge under his shrubbery he likes the view.

I turn my back on the stranger and hoist the tray to return to the guests when a cry rings out.......it startles me so, that I tilt the tray and the silver clanks about as the contents of the tray spill off onto the floor...."damn it!!!", I mutter and I bend over to begin cleaning up the mess. I can feel the cool air sweep past the tops of my thigh high stockings as I do and a pair of emerald eyes burning with desire as they watch me work.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 12-18-2002, 12:21 AM

As I trudge through the Christmas snow, I wonder why on earth couldn't I have picked a warmer costume? Clad in my skimpy bikini, complete with grass skirt and (who's kidding who) fur coat, I burst into the house looking for some warmth. "Damn, it's COLD out there!" After handing Tib my contribution to the party, a bottle of champagne, I survey the current guests. While everyone was in their Christmas-themed costumes, I, the freezing idiot, mentally hoped I could find someone to warm me up quickly.

I also wish I had moved from my place in front of the door. Just then, with a scream, I was thrown on the floor by the next entering guest.
Old 12-18-2002, 11:24 AM

I look around, noticeing that an aweful lot of girls are ending up on the floor tonight... hem...
Old 12-19-2002, 04:41 AM
Passion & Power

Send a message via MSN to Glyndwr Send a message via Yahoo to Glyndwr
In the kitchen the maid is busy picking up the remnants of what was on her tray. I can't help it but I'm a sucker for stockings and the sight of a creamy white band of flesh above black silk is a magnet to my fingers. I stroll to behind her and reach out to lightly stroke inside her thigh, going from fabric to skin and back. For a brief moment she stands still then starts to sway slightly under my touch, almost like a cat rubbing herself against my hand. Getting bolder I move my hand higher taking in the firm curve of her bum and then running a solitary finger down into the junction of the top of her legs.

Outside the door there is a scream and sounds of a commotion. I slap the maid playfully on the ass "Come on it sounds like the orgy has started without us". I push open the kitchen door...

I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul

Old 12-19-2002, 08:27 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Blowing the dirt off the sugar cubes I place them one by one back into the bowl on my tray...."what people don't know, can't hurt them", I think to myself. I feel a warm delicate finger run across the top of my stocking and am just a little shocked by the daring nature of this guest. I feel his trailing finger become a firm well- placed hand and just as I am about to tell him to kindly remove his has from my ass I feel a swat and he urges me out the kitchen door.
In the next room I find that several female guests have encountered some sort of obstacle causing them to trip upon their entrance.....seeing this for the ploy to see their panties, if they are wearing them I remove the obstacle so the rest of the guests can enter unhindered. I look around and notice a superhero has arrived........hee hee AssMan.....stronger than a_______, faster than a _______, able to leap tall ________ in a single bound....

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 12-20-2002, 05:57 AM
Passion & Power

Send a message via MSN to Glyndwr Send a message via Yahoo to Glyndwr
Standing framed in the doorway a wide grin spreads across my face at the carnage before me. Female buttocks everywhere I look, it appears to be too good to be true. I notice the maid removing the cause of the upset and make a mental note to chastise her for being a party pooper.

I lightly shake my beer bottle to establish it's content then head to try to find some food. I pick my way over the guests who are still on the floor, pausing to offer a helping hand to a hula dancer who appears caught up in her grass skirt....

I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul

Old 12-20-2002, 11:13 PM

i sit down and watch the other people move about the room. I smile at the maid as i take a drink...
Old 12-25-2002, 05:21 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Alicia
Wink

I’m angry to myself…I’m late to the party and no one to blame but me. I drive quickly…and glad that I’m arrive in front of the door. Since I was quite busy these days, I didn’t have time for shopping. And all I can get inside my apartment is a bottle of Kahlua, my fave one. I ran to the door and push the knob…It’s freezing out here and I really want to go near the fire place as soon as I can.

Everyone look at me as I enter… “Hello…Sorry I’m late.” No one answer me…makes me feel like I don’t belong here. I give a big smile to everyone as I show my Kahlua. “It’s all I can come up with since this week is a busy time for me. I hope you guys like it as much as I do.” I keep asking to myself… am I at the wrong time and at the wrong place? Why is everybody looking at me like that? It’s a costume party, isn’t it? Aha..maybe they think I wear the wrong costume. “Is it about my costume? Since there’s no limit for the costume as I read on the invitation, well I think it’s OK to wear this eventhough it’s not a pyjamas party.” I told them as I take of my coat and give it to a nice stud who sit near the door and keep smiling at me.

I walk to the fire place…Since only wearing a thin red chemise, red g-string and slippers, it still feels a bit cold inside the room. I’m blaming myself why decided not to wear stockings. If it’s cold like this, stockings will be quite helpful. Now all I got is my exposed bare thigh. Well, I hope someone will talking to me instead of looking at me with their hungry eyes. Hmm…but the truth is…I enjoy it…
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 3033947-200.jpg (15.1 KB, 777 views)
Old 12-29-2002, 02:28 PM

Going back into the living room just as Maid comes back downstairs, still clutching her mistletoe and moaning to herself.

"I give you something to moan about." I growl as I find go over to her and in one swift movement and throw her over my shoulder before making my way upstairs.

The last thing I say to her as I throw into my room is to compliment on her new dress which will be shortly ripped from her body...

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
Old 12-31-2002, 11:45 PM

Coming back from my celebrations...

I just want to wish everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Thanks for participating in this thread.

Tib
Old 01-02-2003, 11:50 PM
obsolete

Happy New Year!!!
Old 01-04-2003, 06:29 PM

yawning i wonder if this party will start heating up or not... feeling rather self consious as i notice no one even bothing to say a work to me, i just sit and drink...
Old 01-04-2003, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by onlyme44
yawning i wonder if this party will start heating up or not... feeling rather self consious as i notice no one even bothing to say a work to me, i just sit and drink...

Sorry, onlyme. But it looks like the party is over.

I hope you had a great Xmas though (and Happy New Year).

Tib