Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 11-27-2002, 09:38 AM
Passion & Power

Send a message via MSN to Glyndwr Send a message via Yahoo to Glyndwr
Hi fzzy

Great piece of writing, very natural, urgent and flowing

I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul

Old 11-27-2002, 10:28 PM

Hi Fuzz,

Beautiful further instalment to your already wonderful story, if ever he forgets to call....just wait there...a flight from Australia is only 24 hours.....this is so cooool....so hot!
Old 11-28-2002, 04:21 AM
Learning to talk sexy

Ahhh thanks boys ....

Glyndwr ... a compliment from Pixie's king of erotic stories ..... well, it washes over me and stirs my senses.....

Bronzed Babe .... well thank you gorgeous .... I'm going to keep that in mind!!!
Old 11-29-2002, 05:28 AM
Seductress

Very seductive...........I just love it.......

"In love there are no rules".......Bono
Old 11-29-2002, 09:11 PM
Learning to talk sexy

Thanks Nikki .... soon I'll get around to another entry ... t-day took waaaaayyyy tooo much time and energy -- and space in my stuffed tummy! LOL
Old 11-30-2002, 09:11 PM
Learning to talk sexy

emails and phone calls through the week, steam just keeps building up .... needing you more and more with each passing day, wanting you more and more, going crazy with the wanting .... hope you will take me hard and deep and then do it all over again .... several times .....

I've been building up this need all week ... every time you tell me you want to have me ride your mouth and tongue, the time you talked about anal play and more..... ahhhh baby, not sure how I'll even manage to close the door once I see you, look in your eyes, see that your pants are already tighter than you imagined they could be, stretched with the power and size of your throbbing hot cock ....

Let me touch you, kiss you everywhere, take you in .... let me be your sex slave ... I promise not to disappoint!
Old 12-02-2002, 02:12 AM
Learning to talk sexy

Wet .... been wet for days ..... hot, wet, wanting wanton .... I dial the release code for the security gate and rush to open the door, you almost fall in as you are leaning forward to press the doorbell and I throw open the door .... giggle a bit nervously, you enter, push the door closed and pull me into your arms as you lean back against the door, legs wide to let me stand between them, rubbing up against you as tightly as I can.

Moments pass while we kiss deeply. Touching, you pull my top off and push the cups of my bra down, roll nipple between finger and thumb as you kiss my neck and nibble at my ear, your other hand digging into my hair at the base of my neck, holding me in place for the almost too sensual feelings of your tongue darting in and out of my ear. Work to be able to interpret the lover-like phrases you are whispering in my ear as you kiss and nip at me.

Lips close around my nipple, sucking hard, taking as much in as you can ... licking, nipping, press and pull with the edge of your teeth .... my nervous system is going haywire - on total overload. Standing on tip toes, back and chest arched upward, arms over your shoulders and rubbing on your back, my neck bent back --- I am offering myself to you completely!

Hands clutch tightly at my butt pulling me into you, helping me rub against you .... pushing at the fabric of my silky feeling pull on pants, they slide easily downward, thumbs hook in the narrow sides of my bikini cut panties .... pulling upward for a second to wedge them slightly inside my pussy lips ... sliding them back and forth the smallest bit before you pull them down and out of your way.

Falling to your knees helping me out of pants and panties and then pull my hips forward. I feel you lips and tongue seeking entrance .... shivering I widen my stance and feel drops of wetness sliding down my clit and falling on your tongue, my hands on your shoulders, need the help with my balance, need the help to stay upright, feel my knees buckling with the tremors that are building in my body. One of your strong arms wraps around my hips keeping me safe from falling......
Old 12-04-2002, 03:50 AM
Learning to talk sexy

At some point later we move from the floor next to the door into the bedroom, we don't take much room up on the bed, hugging tightly to each other, my body forming to your side, touching you, feeling your touch and knowing that you are staying for awhile and so there is no rush .....

Yet I feel it, the driving longing for you to be closer still. Urging me to shift so I can straddle you in that cowgirl position, feeling your hands and lips caressing my breasts ... I undulate on you, it is a very exaggeratedly slow ride. Cannot keep the low sighs and moans from escaping my lips as you touch me, suck on me, hold my hips to balance me as you raise your hips upward changing the angle of your entry and I feel the immediacy of need wash over me like a tidal wave!

You push upward several times, there is no more slow building, it is a rush of heat flooding through my system, my body throbbing so hard, my need grasping for release and you take me with you. The climax hits us both suddenly and fully, taking over everything, you roll us so you are on top of me and thrust deeply, hard driving pushes. My breath is raspy and shallow, coming quickly and the sound of my breathing is interspersed with moans and oh's and yea's .... they come from a subconscious level, all my attention and energy is focused on the climax we share until we both relax .... almost as suddenly as we had begun to drive into each others' bodies.

You shift your weight and pull me to lay side by side, I turn around so we can spoon ... my back to your front, your arms wrapped so tightly around me and my arms wrapped around yours. I feel you bury your face into the back of my neck, a light kiss through my hair and we both drift off to sleep in the deepest contentment.
Old 12-04-2002, 11:22 AM
Registered Dork

*gasp!*

SHAME ON ME!!!

How do I MISS these things?

fzzy, honey...this is so damn hot! Sure...you always SAY it's just a story, but it's got a sense of incredible passion mixed WITH a good dose of reality.

Man!! I can't WAIT to hear more!

:D
Old 12-04-2002, 11:27 AM
Learning to talk sexy

RandyG - my bambi-like friend - the good dose of reality usually comes about because I'm feeling sooooo horney and writing is my coping mechanism ... (that's the "incredible sense of passion) reality .... well I'm a practical person .... with an intensely VIVID imagination!!!!!!!! thanks for noticing and I'm so VERY glad you stopped by .... Anticipation has become a great place to release some of that imagination and energy for me!!!! - so glad it works for others as well ..... NOW I'm just rambling .... happens in the a.m. with me .... brain not fully functioning. LOL!!!
Old 12-04-2002, 11:31 AM
Registered Dork

Listen lovely fawnlike dear (heh heh dear/deer..get it?) one of your OTHER stories is almost word for WORD like a very recent........

um...

fantasy of mine. Damn woman. How'd ya do THAT?????? :D

Hey...are you a Vulcan or something? I dont seem to remember any of that Spockish Vulcanish mind probing goin' on but then again, I suppose you PROBABLY wouldn't LET me remember, huh?

Cool beans. :D
Old 12-04-2002, 11:49 AM
Learning to talk sexy

dear deer friend .... LOL - of course I got it .... probably the coincidence of separately having the same fantasy .... we kind of think alike ..... not sure I realized it could be that much alike ..... maybe you are channelling your fantasies directly into my brain!!! LOL!!!!!

Or maybe something you wrote had an impact on what came out of my fingers .... Or most likely of all (from what I've read of some of your statements) .... we're both just a couple of VERY horney ladies!!!!!! ROFL (wish that all the rolling on the floor was more than just about laughter though!!!)
Old 12-04-2002, 11:56 AM
Registered Dork

dear deerish fzzy said:

"wish that all the rolling on the floor was more than just about laughter though!!!"

Um...I AM kind of *raw* on some of my naughty bits though today. Must have rug burn or something, huh?

Rug burn....THERE?????? OMG! How did I manage THAT??? *horribly terribly wicked grin HERE*
Old 12-04-2002, 12:10 PM
Learning to talk sexy

rug burn, vibrator running TOOOO long burn ..... uhh something like that (oops did that just come out - out loud????!!!) only referring to my own "sins" .... don't know anything about your rug burn .... do know that my sides hurt a bit yesterday from laughing so much .... YOU BE VERY GOOD FOR ME RG!!!!
Old 12-04-2002, 02:26 PM
Member of weird club

RG can I take a guess how they got there?