Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 11-18-2002, 02:39 AM
Learning to talk sexy

Dancing Dirty

I walk into the club, it is barely lit, but there is enough ambient light to allow one to see the possible partners, at least if they come within 5 feet of me. When I left my place I felt like I was barely covered, but see that as much as I thought I was being daring, I’m about the most conservatively clad female in the club. I smile, so much for thinking I was living life on the edge.

My deep green satin slip dress clings to my body, the only thing I have on underneath the shiny fabric is a pair of ultra light pantyhose. The spaghetti straps are too thin to hide bra straps, so no bra. The deep v-neck is sliced low showing several inches worth of cleavage space there. I know I can’t get too carried away with my upper body movements or I’ll be displaying more than cleavage!

Moving slowly toward an empty 2-seat table, allowing my hips to sway way more than usual, my shoulders also swinging more than usual, allowing for side to side movement of my freed breasts. The point of the night is to find someone to play with. In town only until late tomorrow afternoon, I don’t know if I’ll ever be here again. Canning my conservative nature for this one night, I’m going for a bit of free-wheeling frolicking. So though I can see that several of the men in the bar are here as players, I don’t mind a bit, in fact I’m doing my best to encourage their interest, especially the really cute dark haired man at the far end of the bar. His eyes are intense and he has already noticed me and made eye contact. I look back at him and allow my lips to rise slightly along with one of my eyebrows. A challenge to him, is he up to a woman like me?

The grin spreads slowly across his face and he picks up his drink and walks toward me. Motioning to the other chair he waits for my answer – no words are spoken, it is the language of a dance club – too hard to hear words unless they are spoken directly into your ear. My nod is almost imperceptible. Once his glass is on the table he holds his hand out to me and mouths his first name, Chas, which I presume is short for Charles, but honestly, who cares. Telling him to call me Francine – it’s not really my name, but again, who cares. Keeping hold of my hand a few seconds longer than would be normal for an introduction, this is a dance club after all, he finally nods before releasing it and picking up his drink again. Noticing that I have not yet ordered, he asks what I would like to drink, I ask for a club soda …. He is back within seconds with my drink in hand.

Very few words are spoken over the next several minutes, I caress my glass with my index finger, he watches and I see the simmering inside him begin. I lower my head and look at him through raised eyelashes, again he catches the subtle and not so subtle tones in my body language. Standing, he reaches again for my hand, motioning with a slight movement of his head toward the dance floor, I join him as we find a comfortable place to move with each other. The rhythm is strong and Chas begins dancing a foot or two away from me, but I am not here to dance at a distance from such a handsome man, and I am certain he will not mind if I move closer. Closing the distance between us, I turn my back to him, allowing my butt to “accidentally” bump up against his hips, once, twice, three times until he decides to simply pull my body into him and let the side to side sway of my hips rub against his as part of our dancing. Large masculine hands rest on each side of my hips, feeling the movement there and keeping me close.

Shoulders swaying against his broad chest in counter to the movements of my hips, one of my hands reaches around and rests just below his waist in back, fingers pointing downward and pressing in slightly at the top curve of his butt. The man feels so good!

Swaying slowly, rubbing against him every few seconds in half time with the music. Excitement is taking hold of his body and I revel in it. Hands covering his, lacing our fingers together and then lifting his hands – one to rest across my midriff, feeling the heat and weight of his hand, the other resting on my lower abs just below my waist. Large hands covering a great deal of space, pinky moving to rub oh so lightly just above my feminine mound.

Moving the back of my head against his neck and leaning more against him, the heat of the dance is taking over my senses. Fingers move to touch my nipple, just barely. My body heat is building. Continuing to sway and grind against him, feeling his hard on as he rubs it against my ass.

Eyes closed, turning my head to draw in his scent, feeling the jut of his jaw rubbing against my ear and neck, he pauses a moment to take a sharp nibble at my earlobe. I shiver with the sexual tension of the moment flooding my system.

Tongue slipping inside my ear, warm breath against my neck and ear, hand rubbing up between my breasts and gently grazing them. Other hand, slides slowly to caress and squeeze my backside.

A finger dips into the v-neck of my dress tickling at me. Heat of his hands send the cool area of my nipples into reaction, hardening... I long for his touch and for somewhere more private. Turning to face him, pulling him close, wrapping arms around his neck, arching my back, accommodating my posture, foreheads pressed together, I smile slowly, my eyes telling my mood .....

Continuing our movements, legs intertwined - we move as one. Feeling his hardness pressed against my thigh, his hands roaming up and down my back. Uncertain if I should push back against his hand on my butt or against the hardness at my thigh – trying both, eyes drooping from the level of sensual excitement coursing through my system. Face resting against the hollow of his neck, breathing in the scent, my tongue slips out to lightly trace the bulge of his adam’s apple.

Tilting my head, holding me in position as his lips find mine, kissing me deeply, pulling me closer and then breaking free of the kiss leading me to a very dark private room not currently in use, pulling me tight against his body, kissing me again madly. Losing all track of time with the way he kisses so wonderfully, deeply, breathing becoming harsh and shallow, hands cupping my butt and pulling me up, pushing aside the fabric of my dress and allowing my legs to wrap around his waist as I am lifted, my back anchored against the wall.

Feeling his tug on my hair as his hands run through it, kissing my neck and ear again, teeth tugging at my earlobe, arching my back so I can press my breasts hard against his chest, feeling fingers digging slightly into my ass, pulling me closer, the feel of him all electric and like a liquid flame running rampant through my senses.

I reach for his jeans, hands shaky, releasing him from jeans stretched so tight they hide nothing, at last I wrap my hand around him, pulling his cock free, rubbing the head against me through the sheer nylons, letting him feel the liquid effect he’s already had on me. ... His fingers easily rip through the fabric crotch of my nylons and touch me. Pulling my dress off of me and letting it fall to the floor, sucking an exposed nipple into his mouth, licking it, using his tongue directly on the nipple.
Old 11-18-2002, 02:40 AM
Learning to talk sexy

Positioning myself against him, I push hard, wanting to feel all of him inside me. Feeling the wetness of my excitement covering him and running down my thighs, he thrusts hard and deep, I rise to push against his powerful thrusts, grinding against him. Reduced to moans and ragged shattering breaths. Mouth plundering mine, tongue mimicking the action of our bodies, harsh thrusts and gentle lapping and begging to be filled again. I reach to stroke his balls .... squeezing as he thrusts harder and deeper.

Right on the edge, my body goes into a hard arch, pressing against his thrusting. Tremors start deep inside, building as it fills me, body shakes and inside I quiver and clutch at his cock, clamping down and drawing him into my release .... heart hammering with our efforts until my body melts into him, becoming like fluid, molding to him ..... I release the breath from my body for a moment before I remember he is still on the brink. I stroke and squeeze, moving my hips against his erection .... Moans mix with the sounds of our bodies writhing against each other and bouncing against the wall behind me. About to cum he holds momentarily, allowing for my second orgasm to overtake and complete me. I look deep into his eyes as our bodies pound hard against each other. I am spent and he still is holding.

Reading his desire, the question in his eyes, I smile, wrapping my hand around him, pulling free of my body, hand moves rapidly, squeezing some, thumb moving against the underside, his breath is shallow as I pump and stroke. He looks steadily into my eyes as he shoots hitting here and there - a bit against my cheeks, forehead, near my mouth, chin and down my neck, my tongue reaches to catch some, but most flows onto my breasts, covering me .... my nipples glistening in the reflection of moonlight through a window some distance away. I rub it into me, feeling his heat, still looking into his eyes, trying to tell him how good it was, I feel feminine and ravished and wickedly unlike my usual conservative self!
Old 11-18-2002, 03:59 PM

Location: Second star of the Right...straight on 'til morning
Send a message via Yahoo to Sea Chelle
purrrs....loved, loved, loved this....dman if it doesn't make me want to go scamming...i mean dancing...*wicked grin* and I liked the short about the honey too...everybody needs a morning like that...
Old 11-18-2002, 04:02 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Excellent....your stories are really great!

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 11-18-2002, 06:11 PM
Learning to talk sexy

Thank you Sea Chelle - I appreciate your comments - you tell great stories also!

Lilith - thank you I appreciate the nice words - and all your efforts on behalf of Pixies!
Old 11-18-2002, 09:49 PM

Just needed to say Miss Fzzy........Dang!......cold shower time.
Old 11-18-2002, 09:55 PM
Learning to talk sexy

Bronzedozzy - why waste cold water --- heat it up a bit and I'd love to climb in next to ya - just love a bit of steam! - thanks for taking the time to comment!!!!
Old 11-20-2002, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

As a storyteller you seem to be such a natural. Of course this comes from your life experiences. They are very interesting.
Old 11-20-2002, 10:29 AM
Learning to talk sexy

Thank you .... I love writing stories, but like most things, sometimes you learn as you go .... but this fantasy is NOT based in a real experience in my life - wouldn't want to mislead anyone into thinking that! :)
Old 01-02-2003, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Very hot = would love an encounter like this one!!!
Old 01-16-2003, 03:17 PM

the previous post was me .... just took me awhile to get around to registering. Very hot story!
Old 01-17-2003, 04:36 AM
Learning to talk sexy

thank you Staar .... glad you joined up! Welcome. I appreciate you taking the time to comment and happy to hear you liked the story.
Old 01-17-2003, 02:42 PM
Member of weird club

So may I ask how is your dirty dancing?
Old 01-18-2003, 01:07 PM
Learning to talk sexy

LOL - Kleclere ..... I love to dance, but I'm not sure how good I'd be at dirty dancing - not that much of a true exhibitionist in my soul!! But, thanks for asking! :)
Old 01-19-2003, 12:56 PM
Member of weird club

Not a true exhibitionist Huh. Well I enjoy your writing anyways. Keep up the excellent stories and I'll keep reading.