Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Masturbation Stories
User Name
Password

Old 10-10-2002, 10:45 AM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
Finding the Kink (A Devon Story)

(This is a story about finding your hidden desires. Most of us at Pixies have some kink or perversion and come here and find others like ourselves and find we are not alone. If you like this story please read Devon’s other story, Thanks – Skip)

Part 1

The alarm went off and I looked over at the time as the radio clicked on. Some wacky DJ was whooping and hollering and I had to slap it off. I held my head in my hands as the throbbing started and I tried to remember things from the party the night before. I decided that I had to get up as I heard one of my roommates moving around the apartment. As I slipped from the covers and moved my legs to the edge of the bed, I realized I was naked.

“What the hell did you do last night Devon”, I asked myself out-loud, knowing I never slept naked. My concentration on the pounding in my head had distracted me and now I noticed the slippery feeling between my legs. I was going to have to think hard about what or even who I did last night. I made a mental note to myself that with me being so damn horny lately it was not a good idea to combine that with alcohol. I reached down below my small tuft of hair and touched my lower lips. They were dried out with a substance that I had a good guess what it was.

I slipped on my robe and headed for the shower. I nodded to my roommate as I passed her in the hall. I noticed the grin on her face as she passed me. I decided I would have to interrogate her after my shower. I walked in the bathroom and avoided the mirror because I had a good feeling I didn’t want to see what my face looked like. Dropping the robe I reached in and turned the water on very hot. The bathtub felt good on my feet as I stepped in and put my head below the water. First thing I did was to reach down and begin to wash around my mound, getting the substance off. I closed my eyes trying to will the headache away and reached up and grabbed the soap. I began to rub the bar all over my body washing the night away. I crossed my ass with the soap and it immediately stung. “Now what”, I asked myself, and tried to look around my back side but could not see. I quickly washed my hair and face and jumped out the shower. Again when I was out and drying myself off I found that my entire ass was very sensitive.

I dropped the towel and walked to the full mirror and turned around. There on each very red cheek were marks, marks with 4 extensions from each side. I stared into the mirror and knew they could only be one thing…hand marks…I turned around and stared into the eyes in the mirror and the previous night came flooding back to me…and I smiled.
Old 10-10-2002, 11:37 AM
the Lusty Wench

STO - you're being a tease again!!!! lol j
Old 10-10-2002, 12:27 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
*smiling and waiting as patiently as is demonically possible* ;)

Sounds yummy! Looking forward to this........:p

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 10-10-2002, 03:04 PM
Cynic Emeritus

Bring it on STO

"Women, you can't live with them ... pass the beer nuts." - Norm Peterson (George Wednt) on Cheers

"Sometimes you just have to say, what the fuck." - Tom Cruise in Risky Business

"It tastes so good. Once it hits your lips." - Frank the Tank in Old School
Old 10-10-2002, 03:57 PM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
It all started 3 months ago and his name was James and he was in her Advanced Economics class. Like Devon, he was a 3rd year student at State and she had seen him around all 3 years. He was tall and okay looking but very quiet. Then one day months ago he began chatting with her over their laptops in class. First just class notes and things non-personal and then, she didn’t even remember why, they started talking about sex. Never had they talked about going out or anything else.
Devon was very sexually active. She had always had an exuberance of sexual energy and she tended to wear out boyfriends quickly. She also found herself less than satisfied with straight sex and had an urge to try anything and everything. However most men, no these were boys, would get kind of scared when she would try something out of the ordinary on them. That’s where her chats with James got interesting.

James and Devon tended to talk about more off-normal things about sex. Devon had always wanted to be in charge during sex, with someone who would not stop her from doing most anything for day long sessions. James seemed to want the same type of thing and had not ever found the willing girl. We talked back and forth for weeks, everyday getting increasingly daring about what we said. It didn’t take long and we weren’t talking about just sex anymore, we were talking about sex with each other. Then the chats carried over and Devon found herself sitting at her desk in her room chatting with James at 2am having their first true cyber session. It was getting deep, for the first time in her life she was getting wet from just words.

She couldn’t take it anymore; he was saying just the right things. She stood up quickly and pulled her shorts off. She typed a response to what he had just written and then took a lick on the tips of her fingers. She reached down and slid right between her lips which were waiting for her wet and slick. Shudders went up her body as she touched her button. She looked at the screen and James continued to type, he was getting to her now; he was talking about bending her over, walking up behind her and pushing himself in her. She rubbed furiously now just needing relief. She knew she was panting, trying to type with one hand as she was rubbing. She finally gave up but he did not, he kept on about pounding her and then…he said he would give her a swat…the idea so turned her on that she began to cum. It was one of the most powerful orgasms she had ever had. Her legs shook and she was sliding off the chair. She typed what was happening, with many typos due to her shakiness. He kept taunting her, with cyber thrusts, and she was just about to stop rubbing when another one snuck up on her and she cried out to her empty room and it was short but powerful and she started to come down. It had been minutes since she had typed and she told him what had happened. His response was heartfelt and then for the first time he said something about really feeling it.

Devon looked down at her wet self and looked back at the screen and grinned to herself. Was there any reason in the world not to share this ???
Old 10-10-2002, 04:12 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

damn I knew it would be as good as the first series......sexy stuff skip;)

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 10-22-2002, 01:45 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

More to come soon I hope:p

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 11-06-2002, 01:18 AM

Location: Second star of the Right...straight on 'til morning
Send a message via Yahoo to Sea Chelle
Grins wickedly-- this story brought back that ohmigosh i just came from typing feeling I had the first time I had an orgasm from cyber...lol...i think it made me blush (your story, not the orgasm ;)

Very nice...*purrs greedily*...more...