Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Anal Stories
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-13-2002, 02:23 PM
Manwhore

Bathroom fantasy (RP from Lilith's thread)

With a trade magazine tucked under my arm I head for the first floor men's room. Down the long flight of old wooden stairs I round the bottom of the railing and and take a left into the short hallway, the bare oncrete floor giving way to newly laid linoleum. Hoping that the larger stall against the back wall is open I push through the door to the restroom and hear my footsteps echo against the small grey tiles that cover the floors and extend two-thirds up the wall toward the ceiling. Smiling I walk past the urinal and the smaller stall and quickly enter the larger one, closing the door behind me and quickly securing the sliding lock that will insure my privacy for the next few minutes. I unbuckle my belt and unfasten the button on my tan Dockers, then unzip my fly, which allows my hard cock to spring forward from the opening of my green flannel boxers. Managing to pull it back through to slide my boxers down proves to be an easy enough task, and in no time I am seated and opening my magazine to the page I have inserted a folded piece of paper. Taking the paper, I absentmindedly drop the magazine to the floor, all thought now transfixed to the images to be seen as the paper unfolds. Mmmmmmmm, my cock grows even stiffer, almost painfully stiff, and I can't resist grasping the thick shaft as my eyes take in the images before me. There are beautiful asses printed on this page, a collage of Pixies ladies who have generously shared the part of their body which appeals to
me most. Most, but not all, have posed in a way to expose their beautiful backdoors to my inspection, while others are showing the erotic curve of a full rounded rear. As my eyes dart to different areas of the page, the fantasy forms...

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these