Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Group Sex Stories
User Name
Password

Old 04-16-2003, 02:22 AM

REBECA's WISH

Our story unfolds like this; It's Rebeca's Birthday & her Boyfriend Joe throws her a little party with help from his friend Mike. She comes home after work and Joe & Mike have streamers, B-day Cake and dinner ready for her and some Wine
They all eat the dinner and drink some wine and everyone is relaxing, Rebeca is looking very hot and her one piece business suit is a little uncomfortable so her boyfriend joe suggests that she change into something more comfortable while he and mike clean up. She gets up kisses her boyfriend deeply while Mike looks on and she feels
mike's eyes on her. A few minutes go by and she emerges wearing a loose wraparound skirt and loose t-shirt. Both men notice her ample bossom and she isn't wearing a bra anymore as her dark mounds just barely show through her shirt. Everyone is laughing feeling comfortable and Mike & Joe have set up some birthday shooters for Rebeca to dive into. After about 3 drinks Rebeca begins to feel more adventurous with her male hosts.. She asks her boyfriend for a shoulder rub and to get the baby oil and then to joe suprise asks Mike if he could massage her feet because they are very sore from work... Mike exchanges a glance from Joe & joe nods in approval. Rebeca then lies herself between joe & mike with her back towards her boyfriend and her feet towards mike on the sofa. Joe's hands are like magic and rebeca closes her eyes and mike begins rubbbing her feet.
Slowly her boyfriend's hands move from her shoulders down her sides to her lower back. meanwhile mike's hands have traveled up her legs and affords him a view of her thong panties that barely cover her now wet love box. Joe's hands have now come over & under her shirt and begins massaging her breasts slowly at first and then a liitle more quickly. Rebeca during all this begins to moan softly as the feeling of two sets of hands massaging her body begin riding her escasty

...... tune in next time for part 2
Old 04-16-2003, 06:50 PM
Member of weird club

Zeeebo very hot story. Part 2 can't get here fast enough. Please continue.
Old 04-16-2003, 06:59 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Just what I want for my birthday too:p

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 04-18-2003, 03:46 PM
Dudley vision

Send a message via ICQ to shyabusa Send a message via AIM to shyabusa Send a message via MSN to shyabusa Send a message via Yahoo to shyabusa
Can't wait for the rest of this story to unfold...

"Come to the Dark Side." / "Down for the count." / "I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself..."

she and me make We you see.
Old 04-22-2003, 01:45 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to grotochp
that aint right get my cock hard and leave me hanging till part 2 hurry up please i like so far