Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Old 11-13-2003, 09:26 PM

My First Story.....Daddy/Daughter

PLEASE READ AND ENJOY: My First story! I wrote this some time ago, Hope you like it.

Boy do I remember the night after returning from work I walked into the bathroom to remove my police uniform as I did this my daughter "who just dropped by for a visit without warning" watched, me not knowing
she was watching until she said "wow".

She Stepped Into the Room and Removed her Clothes Also. We Were Both Naked. She continued to look at me as I Kissed Her 36 b breasts not to big not to small just right.

She smiled with a big grin which seemed to turn me on even more. She pushed me onto the toilet seat and knelled down and took my cock in her mouth. Trying to take every last inch into the back of her throat. She Had A Suction Grip on me man I was about to blow you would too.

I laughed at the moment she looked up and asked what was funny I replied why do they call it a blow job when the women sucks and she said "your silly they call it a blow job because they make the men blow their loads."

I stood up and picked her up and sat her on the seat and started to lap her love juices she was wet and I mean wet juices gushing from her pussy making her shudder with each lick I took.

She started to yell "daddy I want you inside me" "Now" "I need you daddy".I stood up and inserted my cock into her tight pussy clean shaved she meet everyone of my thrusts just when I was about to cum inside her by the way she was on the pill but any ways I was about to cum. All I could hear was "daddy oh daddy love me love me, fuck the shit out of me daddy" over and over, louder and louder. When my wife walked in on us, we were not prepared for it.

It seems Her Car Broke Down. She totally Went Ape Shit upon walking in on us. from that day on I no longer loved my wife and I am divorced now which I am glad to say because me and my daughter sleep together every night and fuck when we want.
Of course my daughters husband "who incidentally neglected to mention he was more into men than women" of a year also divorced my daughter after she told him she had found another man "not mentioning it was her loving daddy"

Just After Divorcing my wife I realized that my daughter would become my new wife. That first night I decided I would bathe my daughter with my tongue every inch of her body. I took out the camera and taped it licking her body as I told her how she would become my wife if she wanted she rolled me over and started licking every each of my body as we switched vows we wound up in a 69 position. We moved to another state and started our own family, I'm now doing private eye work as a background check by a police department might cause a problem for me and my cute little wife if I tired to go back to that kind of work. (What I can't understand is a law that keeps two loving adults even if related from being together)

Every since that night we would fuck as many times a day and night as possible, I am enjoying my new very young wife as much as she is enjoying me. Oh by the way she is now off the pill, so I may be a daddy/granddaddy soon if she has her way about it.

I never get tired of hearing "daddy daddy please fuck me daddy oh daddy make a baby with me pleessaaase" as we cum together as only two lovers can.

HOPE YOU LIKED IT, I GOT THE IDEA FROM ANOTHER LOCATION, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT