Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-14-2003, 06:33 AM
Banned

Massage for Mom

My Massage to my Mom.....A Lusty son’s massage to his Stepmother.

Living in Vizag can be really exciting, not only for the beautiful beaches, but for other things as well. It gets really hot in the summer, and a pool in your back yard really helps a lot. It was only last summer that we got our pool made and since than whether my Dad or my Stepmother we always have our own times for cooling down in our pool.

One day, My mother just lay out by the pool all day, from early morning until late in the afternoon. Wearing only a skimpy little bathing suit that made my pecker stiff all day long, it wasn’t till after she jumped in the pool and then dried off that I noticed how red she was. Having seen her skin, I blurted out saying “That skin sure needs care it looks painful as hell...Mummy.”
She nodded. “I guess I got too much sun Honey, you know?”
“You need something on that,” I said. Thinking of some cure
“I’ should do something, maybe put on something” She said.
“We have some aloe stuff in the medicine chest, I think,” I said. Her face was red, and I could see that, as I gazed at her nearly naked body, I could see a tan line where her top had slipped. The part of her tits that I was seeing was completely white, in sharp contrast to the rest of her skin.

I got up and went to the medicine chest and found the lotion, and then I came back into the living room. I spread a large towel on the living room floor. “Here, Mummy, lay down, and let me rub this on you.”

She looked at me dubiously. Then, she went to the bathroom, and came back with a large towel. She wrapped the towel around her midsection, under her robe, and then turned her back. She removed her robe as she lay down, and for a brief instant, I could see the edge of one of her tits, her dark brown nipple erect and inviting. I could feel my cock stiffen as she did this, and I knew that she could hear my deep intake of breath as she moved.

She lay flat on her stomach. Her bare back was facing me, and the towel she was wearing covered most of her ass. I squeezed some of the sticky stuff into my hand and warmed it between my two palms, then applied it to her back. Her back was smooth, but it was surprisingly red.

Her back was bright pink and very warm to the touch. She moaned softly as I spread the stuff around on her back slowly and gently. “That makes it feel so much better, Honey,” she said.
“It hasn’t even had time to work yet,” I said, my voice shaking As I moved my hands across her warm, naked back.

“I wasn’t talking about the lotion,” she said. I continued rubbing, moving down to her pink legs. At her feet, I looked up, and I could see under the towel. I could see her inner thighs, and just beyond, two hairy lips between her spread legs. I could feel my dick give a nod in appreciation. In my shorts, it began to grow. I pulled one of her legs father out sideways, massaging it gently, watching the dark space between my Mother’s legs. Her cunt became more visible, and I could see the inner pair of lips, moist and red. She was turned on by my touch, I thought, and my cock suddenly jerked and throbbed. It needed to get out of its prison, soon, or I was going to wet my pants. After finishing her other leg, it was time for her to turn over.

She flipped over, moving the towel to cover her breasts and her midsection. I was going to have to do her tummy, I thought, so the towel was going to have to go one way or the other! I began at her legs, moving them slightly apart, and the towel didn’t cover much at all. I could see her pink pussy lips, flecked with dark black hairs. My cock was aching in my shorts, ready to explode. My balls were hurting. I needed release. I rubbed her face then, gently massaging the sticky goo over her reddened skin. Her shoulders were next, and then I moved my hand to the top of her breasts. She lay there, her eyes closed, and I moved my hand against the edge of the towel, and traveled over one smooth, white mound, then the other. She didn’t move, didn’t protest. I moved my hand down further, lifting the towel.

Her big, brown erect nipple beckoned my fingers, and I ran my finger gently over the hard nub. She looked like ice cream, the kind that comes in three different flavors in one carton.
She was striped white, pink, white. Seeing her like that was more of a turn-on, for some reason. I guess it’s because she looked so totally naked...

I decided to give it a go. I noticed that my mother had closed her eyes and was almost sort of in a “asleep”. I heaved the soft cloth and there She was naked as the day she was born. I took a step back and admired my mother’s nakedness. My cock was aching and itching for a release. I stripped myself and became naked in a moment. I approached my mother and this time lay my hands on her buttocks....Taking enough lotion I started applying it all over her soft and round bouts. I squeezed her bum cheeks and slipped my hands between the crack of her ass cheeks. I felt her anus and shoved the lotion filled finger up her asshole.

My mother moaned and jerked but without opening her eyes. I climbed on and sat below her buttocks over her legs without putting any weight on her. I started the massage all over and my mother lay on her tummy just spread her legs wide.

My mother made a small bow like arch by shoving her buttocks into the air. The site of her soft round buttocks drew me into her and I slipped my fingers in between her arched back and let them crawl towards her pussy.

She heaved her buttocks and rose like a fountain. “Oh Honey that makes your mama feel real swell...come on rub me with all the lotion, pore it darling on me” She commanded.

I gladly pored all the contents of the lotion on her nakedness and started to feel and run my palms all over her nudeness. She rose her bouts and this time I dared to feel her cunt lips and jerked a finger up her twat. My mother’s cunt was already wet and oozing with some slick juices. I wanted to smell and taste her pussy juice and I sneaked my face near to her bums and sniffed her asshole and stuck my nose in the crack of her buttocks. I crawled under her roused mound and stuck my face in her Vagina. My mother took both hands and parted her labia lips and paved the way for my face to be glued to her wet snatch.

I lapped her cunt and my mother moaned and asked for more. My cock was as stiff as a staff and I knew I couldn’t stand any longer. My mother looked around and found my erect cock because my cock was poking and touching my mother’s naked body and slowly my mom turned and smiled at me. “Come on son fuck your mother”

I knelt near her legs and slowly pointed my cock at her cunt. My mother grasped my cock and started rubbing the tip of my cock on her vagina lips. She parted her cunt lips at the top of her cunt and rubbed my cock on her clit.

“Oh mother keep it inside...let me fuck you please” I begged.
My mother understood the urgency and she spread her legs wide and slipped my cock into her majestic cunt. I pushed my hips and let my cock slip deep into her cunt. I jerked my cock much deeper and my cock felt the softest g-spot ever. My mother drew my face by closing in on my head and brought her lips into mine. She kissed me and parted my lips. She let her sweet tongue slip into my mouth and I was too quick to feel her tongue with my tongue. Our saliva mingled and we slurped it to glory.

“Come son now you can fuck me” My mother gasped as I started my thrusting motions. My groin touched and smashed into her cunt and our pubis mingled and were sticky with sweat and pre-cum.

I struck her and we kissed for a long time with my cock still buried deep in her softness at her cunt. She pulled my hand and begged me to squeeze her breasts. I gripped her grape-like nipples and squeezed her tits till she roared with pleasure and pain.
I fucked my mother for another ten minutes and our fucking “thuds” were very audible indeed, for the sound of our fucking brought more craziness into the fucking scene. Finally I Increased my fucking pace and splashed my hot thick cum up my mother’s womb. I spilled all my beans and crashed straight on her nude body.

I tended and made love to her breasts and licked and sucked her red nipples.My mother never moved but spread her legs wide and let my cum drip out of her cunt ....my cum trailed and was sinking down below as it slipped and wet her asshole. My mother slipped her fingers and rubbed my sperm on her pussy lips and she stuck my thick cum up into her asshole.

She offered her parted lips showing her tongue to me. I held her admirable face in my hands and kissed to chew her red swollen lips. I immediately took over the scene.

I placed my hands near her half Filled cunt and stuck my fingers up her twat only to scoop my cum off her cunt. I took enough of my thick cum from her cunt and rubbed the sperm around her asshole. I pushed some of my spunk up into her asshole and my mother shivered and quivered letting out hot breadth at me.
Well that was the beginning of an endless tussle “The true Tales” Sprung out of pure lust and Love for one’s mother. For the son shall get his first Love out of the Mother till he fills the Womb of his wife his whore and a filthy slut to be the mother of his sons who’ll have the Mom an endless whore “Lost in the realms of Lust for Mom. There was no going back for my mother made a stud out of me, wooed me and laid me to bring pleasures unknown to her Son who’s a Lover to her.

We loved and fucked like crazy....We made love in bathroom and toilet, by day and by night. I slept with her and made Love at weird times, even with my early mornings stale, I bathed my mother and nurtured her, I filled her cunt with warmth and love.
We lived like Lovers for many years to come and lived for togetherness. I did finally get married to my wife, who understands the love of a son to a mother and she often gets me to fuck my mother in front of her whenever and wherever and has always been pleasured. The idea of indulging and participating in the love games of a mother and son. After many years of separation, the nostalgia of the first women my mother Who made a lover out of me, kindles the fire in me. Would sure love to love her even when she’s 58 now. A life worth living to love.

Blessed are the Fucking Sons who Loved and Fucked their Mothers For having made a bitch out of your, her and to Lust and Fuck the Flesh of a Mother. Blessed are the Fucking Whores of the Mothers who Wooed and Lusted after their Sons to Suck and Fuck and be fulfilled by the Warm spunk of their Son’s who are Mother Fucked to Fuck their own Mother. Blessed are them that Fuck their Mothers and Lust after them for your days shall be filled with Bliss and Happiness. The Kingdom of pleasure is theirs who seek to pleasure and be pleasured in the Precious Incestuous bond between the Mother and a Son. @