Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-13-2003, 11:31 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to LadiesMan69 Send a message via Yahoo to LadiesMan69
My Sister, The Best There Is

I am 20 and my sister is 18 and here's my story. One day I, my friends and I played a sex game and some of my sisters friends and her played as well. The judge picked a number and my sister and I had the same number. We were told to go into the sex room. We didn't argue at all. I've found my sister to be extremely hot in every way. So, we went in. I got naked except my boxers and she got naked except her panties. Looking at her huge breasts gave me the biggest erection ever. I called her over and she sat on me. She slid off my boxers and bent over to give me a blow job. "Oh, that feels good." I said. For a virgin, she's pretty good at this. told her to lie on top of her. With her panties still on, I couldn't resist, so I forced them off and and forced my erection so far into her tight virgin pussy. "You're awesome big brother." She wails. We start off slow and get faster. I could feel her hymen breaking. Since she was a virgin, it was kind of hard to get my dick in there. I kissed her while doing it and then her breasts. We did it for four hours straight without stopping or taking a break. I cummed all over the place. She isn't a virgin anymore. But that wasn't the only time. We did it on our couch, in the shower, her bed, my car, everywhere. We fucked so many times, I lost count. I love my sister. @