Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 06-27-2010, 03:28 PM

The woods

It must have been at the end of my first year at university that I had an experience that remains firmly in my mind. As was always the case there were exams to do so pressure was intense so it became necessary to wind down on occasion.

I had known Billy throughout my year; we had conversed, been out together with other friends and I guess I knew him quite well but just as a friend. So about 2 weeks before the end of the term, on a Friday evening when we were out in a jazz club, he suggested that he and I go out the next day for the day, take a picnic and visit a lake he knew not too far away. It sounded good to me and I thought would be pleasant to drop the revising for a day.

Having been out the night before I did not get up early but looking out in the late morning I could see it was going to be a hot day. It augured well for a picnic, lazing beside a lake, a bit of sunbathing perhaps.

We met as arranged, he picking me up in his old jalopy and we headed off to some woods we knew out in the country next to which there was a lake and where we could sit and have our picnic and relax.

We arranged our things looking out over the lake and just inside the treeline so we were in the shade. Billy had a beer or two and I sipped wine while we chatted away and ate our lunch. It was very relaxing and we kept off our exams, revision topics or anything to do with our studies. The talk just seemed to flow easily between us. Billy moved to the edge of the treeline so he was just in the sun, wearing no more than his shorts and I removed my top and shorts to sit in my bikini.

Billy looked at me and said, ‘You look really gorgeous. You’ve got a lovely body.’

I had never paid over much attention to Billy physically before but seeing him there in next to nothing made me realise he was really quite handsome. I moved up towards him; he did not move away.

It must have been the wine going to my head because next thing I moved closer to him and then wrapped my arms around his shoulders and pressed my lips firmly against his. Immediately I noticed his pulse increase.

'Open your mouth for me', I said before re engaging our kiss. Billy obliged and immediately my tongue thrust in sliding against his. My tongue explored his mouth slowly and firmly and I drew his tongue into my mouth. He nervously moved his tongue over and around mine, and then I disengaged.

'Take off your shorts for me. '

He did as asked. I smiled and took his erection into my hands. As he gasped and his heart tried to beat its way out of his chest I reached out and drew him to me for a kiss. For several moments our tongues explored each other's mouths. Meanwhile, I reached down and gently caressed his erection giving it long, leisurely strokes, as well as feeling, seemingly innocently exploring, its contours.

He breathed in deeply, paused, and then looked at my breasts which were firming and my nipples were beginning to harden as he rolled them between his thumbs and forefingers. His manhood pointed straight at me as I smiled and said,. 'You're obviously happy to see me'.

'Oh, I am'.

I kissed him again and held his shaft as it grew and swelled in my hand.

'Mmmm, you are perfectly shaped'.

I looked into his eyes and gently stroked the head of his erection.

'I'm going to like the feel of this going in me. Ohhh, yes, I'm going to like it'.

I smiled, kissing him again.

'Let's get you ready'.

With that I kissed him again, then moved down to his chest caressing his back and sides with my hands while licking and kissing his chest, navel and stomach. Billy gasped as I straddled his legs and began stroking his staff with my hands.

'You'll fit in my pussy perfectly. It's shaped just right to stroke my G spot'.

Slowly, I moved my hands up and down, putting pressure with my palm on the sensitive underside of his penis. As he squirmed and groaned on the grass I stroked up and down, then from side to side, then I corkscrewed up his shaft gently. Occasionally, I stopped to feel him stiffen and swell in my hands. I pressed my thumbs on the underside of his rod as I stroked him.

'Oh boy, you're so hard and thick'.

As the pleasure overwhelmed his senses his eyes closed as he groaned out his acknowledgement of my words. Then he felt something warm and moist sliding along the head of his penis and when he looked down I was licking the mushroom shaped head of his penis firmly, gently licking the opening where I hoped his semen would soon be released.

I took the tip between my lips, licked it gently, and gave him a strong suck. He shuddered and groaned out loud from the pleasure I was giving him, and as he closed his eyes I slowly slid my tongue back and forth across the underside of his shaft, taking as much into my hot, moist mouth as I could. I moved my tongue from side to side against the sensitive part of the underside of his glans, and slid the skin back and forth, lengthwise. I held the lower, exposed half of his penis in my hands, and started to gently rub the head of his tool with my fingers, making it ripple across the length, then firmly stroked the underside of his upper half with my tongue.

All the while I continued to suck harder and harder on the part of his penis in my mouth. He, for lack of words, merely groaned and squeezed his eyes even tighter, moaning out my name. His breaths came in gasps as I drew him to his climax. I smiled as pre cum leaked onto my tongue and I licked the head of his shaft where it oozed out, gently stroking across the opening as it dripped more cream. I moaned at the pleasure I got from tasting his release, and as I squeezed him and stroked upwards, my hand milked a good squirt of pre cum into my mouth. When his pre cum stopped coming I could feel him throbbing in my hands and started to stroke him constantly. My hands moved faster and gripped him firmly; my tongue continued to slide across the underside of his shaft, and I sucked strongly on him, all at once.

I released him from my mouth, licked my hands and, with wet palms and fingers, I stroked him again, making squishing sounds as wet skin stroked wet skin.

'Come on, I want to taste your cum, you can do it'.

'Uuuggghhhh, ', he gasped, 'Ohhh I feel it cumming'.

'Yes', I said, now stroking the lower half with one hand and pumping with the other, 'relax, just relax. Let your body erupt when it wants to'.

I took him in my mouth again, rasping my tongue fast and furiously along his length, flattening my tongue so that I covered as much of the broad underside of his erection as I could. I stroked him constantly, feeling him swell between my lips, throbbing on my tongue and in my hands, almost starting to jerk. I gave him strong sucks, then released the pressure, and then sucked hard again, all in rhythm.

I switched to a fast, firm stroking rhythm with one hand, and rubbing his shaft with two fingers from my other hand.

'Oh,' he gasped. 'Ooh, I can't hold it'.

I moaned again on his shaft, causing him to shudder.

'I'm going to cum'.

I released him from my mouth and said, 'Let it go', then kissed the tip and took him back into my mouth, stroking him quickly and firmly with my hands and tongue. I sucked him as hard as I could, drawing him into my mouth, working him firmly and wetly with my tongue. My sucks became hard, I released , and then drew hard on him again, and in return, I could feel him throbbing on my tongue, in my mouth and in my hands. As my own body grew excited and my juices dripped from my pussy and made my lips moist I groaned even with his erection in my mouth. Finally, he cried out and pounded the grass with his fists.

His penis swelled in my hands as semen raced up in such amounts that my tongue could feel it as it raced through his shaft, and it jerked violently in my mouth. I watched as best I could, held him still, and withdrew my tongue, and drew it firmly across the head of his manhood. Then, I sucked him strongly, and waited. The next instant, he grunted, and I felt a warm thick splash against the insides of my mouth. I smiled as his initial jet coated my tongue and the back of my mouth making my entire mouth sticky with semen as his shaft throbbed in my hands. He cried out as he erupted heavily into my hot, warm mouth, firing thick, hot streams of semen, as my hands gently squeezed and stroked him, my mouth and hands working in unison to drain him. His mind went into overload, his senses spinning, his heart fighting to escape his chest.

I moaned as he spurted into my mouth more than I could swallow and it overflowed out of my mouth and onto my chin. I licked my lips so I could taste his cream and then swallow the rest. Within seconds my hands were coated with cum and even as I was feeling warm, thick and sticky jets still spilling healthily against the insides of my mouth. His cock erupted one last time, bloating my cheeks and causing a wave to cascade down his shaft and my hands. He was reduced to spasms and as he recovered his senses I swallowed what hadn't yet escaped from my mouth and as I took my hands off his throbbing hardness I looked at my hands, covered with warm, thick and sticky cream. I then started the pleasurable task of cleaning the cum off my hands and his erection.

'Mmmm, ', I said as I slowly and deliberately cleaned every inch of him with my tongue and lips.

He groaned as I moved over in front of him.

'It's okay, it felt good for me, too. I enjoyed feeling your cream splashing into my mouth'.

'That was incredible' he replied, still taking deep breaths before sitting up to find me with his eyes. I sat down beside him, lay on my side, and drew him into my arms. I patted him on his back gently. 'It's okay. Just relax'.

He took me in his arms and immediately brought his lips to my neck. I found it more comfortable to sit on my knees in front of him and hold his head against my neck. He kissed, sucked and licked his way down my neck, my throaty moans easily felt by him. I looked down at him and smiled as he stroked my neck with his tongue leaving a warm and moist trail behind. Finally, as he reached my upper chest, I sighed, running my fingers through his hair. He took my stiff nipples between his thumbs and forefingers and squeezed them slightly as he kissed and licked his way towards my warm fulsome breasts.

He kissed me between my breasts first, licking and tasting me, before moving over the top of my breasts. He took a nipple into his mouth and licked it, slowly but firmly, and then sucked on it.

'Aaaaahhhh', I sighed. He could hear squishing sounds and as he looked up he could see my eyes closed in bliss. Then looking down he saw my long and slender fingers, buried inside my dripping wet pussy.

I gasped, 'I want to cum in your mouth. I want to wet your cheeks and coat your tongue with my sweet, hot juice'.

He groaned and eagerly went back to sucking my nipples even as I rambled on, mostly for my own excitement.

As he moved down to the underside of my breasts, sucking, licking and kissing firmly, I moved my wet fingers to my lips sucking my creamy natural lubrication off my hand and moaning with pleasure. I looked down as he continued to suck my nipples and then lick from the undersides of my luscious breasts to in between them. I steadied my breathing as I allowed him to explore my upper body with his tongue, letting him taste and tease my erogenous parts.
---

I relaxed and held his head gently, as he moaned, kissed and licked around my breasts. Finally, I pushed down gently on his head. He looked up at me.
'That feels absolutely heavenly,' I said with a smile. With that he moved down, licked the underside of my breasts again and then went down to my stomach. There, he ran his tongue across my skin where his sucking reduced his saliva to a mere trail of moisture. He meticulously licked my body thrusting his tongue into my belly button whenever he made a pass by it.
'Uuugghh', I gasped as my sex ached for him. 'Ohhhh!' I moaned as his tongue pressed firmly against my navel for an extended period of time.

I moved away and laid on my back spreading my legs apart and put my feet into the air. I pulled back my wet pussy lips with my fingers spreading myself wide for him. My breasts heaved as I breathed hard moaning his name repeatedly. Billy gasped as he stared into my moist, pink sex. My juices leaked over the edge of my labia into the moss. He got control of his senses, knelt between my legs, held my feet on his shoulders, and started to kiss his way up from my legs to my thighs.

'Oh, yes, Billy, tease me,' I moaned as Billy licked his way up my thighs. Before he reached my spread lips I suddenly wrapped my legs around his neck, clasping my feet behind him then abruptly drew his face to my moist, hot, shaved pussy, with my thighs. Billy moaned against my clitoris and pushed his tongue between my dripping lips. As he probed into me with his tongue my muscles clamped down gently on his tongue and my unexpectedly sticky, sweet tasting juices coated his tongue and pumped out the juices into his open mouth.

Suddenly I sat up.

'Billy! Lie on your back.'

He felt my legs releasing him and then he looked down at me.

'I want to straddle you. Just lie down and I'll show you.'
As Billy lay on his back I got up on top of him, moved up over his chest, and stood up over his head. I planted my feet on either side of his shoulders and slowly spread my lips exposing my pussy to Billy's eyes below. His eyes bulged and his pulse quickened from the sight of my moist sex overhead and the way I stood over him comfortably, expectantly. I stroked my clit until it peeked out from its hiding place, and spread my lips more, contracting my muscles as I looked down at him; smiling as I stood showing him my engorged clit, swollen, dark pink labia, and the dark, wet entrance to my depths.

He began stroking my ankles and legs slowly and leisurely. I noticed he seemed to feel comfortable on his back with me standing over him showing him my delicious sex and I gave him more time to look before I started to come down into a squat. As I came down to him I kept my lips open with fingers from one hand making sure I kept the entrance to my dripping pussy over his eyes so he could easily see into my depths. Then, as I changed from squatting over him, I took my hand from my mound and leaned back on his chest, my moist hot sex now right over his mouth with my knees spread and Billy's head firmly but safely nestled between my thighs, my smooth, shaved mound planted firmly on his lips.

I smiled looking down at him.

'Ohhh, this is so much better, I can cum right in your mouth'.

Billy enjoyed the feel of my warm thighs on either side of him, and, while caressing my backside, he thrust his tongue against my throbbing clit, then in past my swollen lips, licking all around inside me before pushing his tongue into my open waiting, wet pussy.

'Aahhhhh!' I gasped, my body swaying back and forth, my juices flowing, moistening Billy's cheek and leaving his tongue sticky.

'Suck me off, make me cum in your mouth. I want you to feel my hot juices coat your tongue'.

Billy moaned as my vagina contracted on his tongue and then started to move his head from side to side rubbing his nose against my clit.

'Yes, oh yes, you can feel it, my warm juice leaking into your mouth. I want you to drain me, I want you to taste it'.

He breathed hotly against my sex causing me to shudder above him. I bent over severely, almost in half, as my arms threatened to give way. My mouth hung open as my eyes squeezed shut from the shock waves of pleasure rocketing up and down my spine.

'Oh,' I gasped as Billy thrust in and out of me with his tongue, rubbing my clit with his nose and sucking on my lips.

'Do it, baby, do it,' I groaned. 'I'm going to reward you so sweetly'.

He spread my inner lips, the entrance to my warm, moist cunt, with his tongue, and then gently licked my inner walls as deeply as his tongue would go.

‘Uugggg,' I gasped. 'I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum in your mouth. Open your mouth so I can cum in it.'

I quivered, lurched on my knees, then rocked rhythmically, moaning, then let out a deep, satisfied, explosive sigh, as a warm, thick and gooey release, meant to lubricate a thrusting penis, slid out of my pussy and onto Billy's waiting tongue. My muscles contracted again squirting thick juices into his open mouth. Billy moaned loudly as my cum spilled into his mouth and down his cheeks. 'Oh Billy,' I gasped.

Then, finally, I was reduced to mere dripping and as my lips curled into a smile of sexual satisfaction I opened her eyes and looked down at him. Instead of speaking, I merely groaned and breathed heavily a few times. With that I got up off of him but when I saw the streamers from my vagina to his mouth I knelt down slowly and kissed him on his lips. My hand felt some of my slippery juice on his cheeks and I paused to look.

'Oh, yes. Oh, that was so wonderful'.

As I got up, my feet again beside his shoulders, I started to masturbate over him, rubbing my juices over my shaven mound and fingering my wet open pussy. I spread my juices over my arse cheeks and thighs as Billy gasped. I smiled and dropped one knee back down beside his head.

'Want to lick me some more?' Billy held onto my legs.

'Sure'.

'Good', I said, kneeling back down on him.

Within seconds I knelt down completely and was moaning from his tongue probing deep inside me. Billy eagerly worked my still excited sex, sucking my lips and clit and exploring my depths with his tongue. I gently wiggled on his face, smearing his cheeks, chin and nose with cum, making him slick enough so I could ride him easier and stroke his nose with my clit. My juices came in small waves, flowing down his cheeks in trails led by small droplets, ultimately leaving his face quite moist. I reached back and felt his shaft; it was growing, thicker, harder and longer.

'Oh my', I smiled. 'I see this is making more than just me happy'.

I stroked his glans until my finger suddenly found the opening at the tip.
'Oh my goodness', I suddenly gasped. 'Hold your tongue inside me, just hold it there.'

Billy replied by wiggling his tongue in my cunt, licking my sweet, moist inner walls. I sighed and started to rub my clit and lips against his mouth again. My inner lips and vaginal muscles clasped against his tongue, amplifying the sensation I received from his probing. I pressed down hard on his mouth holding his head firmly as I came in his mouth yet again.

'Aaaaahhhh, yes,' I gasped as my contractions sent waves of satisfaction through me. 'Ooohhhh!' My muscles relaxed on Billy's probing tongue and then so did my thighs.

It took me some effort but I reached back and pumped his hard shaft and then looked down at him, kissed him and groaned.

'I want you to enter me in your full glory. My pussy is so hungry for you'.

'Oh, Cheri,' Billy gasped.

'Oh, yes,' I said, smiling at him.

'Oh, Cheri,' Billy said, his pulse racing. 'That was incredible!'

'Did you see it cum?' I asked quietly.

'Yes,' Billy said.

Feeling myself having been spread wide enough I pulled him against me and wrapped my legs around him and looked at him with intense sexual lust, my mouth open. I threw my head forward and kissed him passionately, mixing the aftertaste of his semen in my mouth with the loads of natural lubrication that I'd deposited in his mouth. Before he could object my tongue was deep in his mouth; he relaxed and returned the kiss as I obviously had no problem tasting my cum either. Then, as forcefully as I initiated it I broke our deep, passionate kiss.

'Now, fuck me!' I groaned lustily.

Billy took me into his arms and sliding his aching hardness deep into me I felt the inner folds and muscles of my pussy clamp down hard on him and he gasped. At the same moment I cried out as the hard mushroom shaped head swelled in me, my muscles squeezing on him, milking him naturally. I wrapped my legs around him again and held my breasts before his eyes.

'Aaahhhh', Billy gasped as he held me tightly.

'Ohhhh, yes', I moaned as I felt him swelling and throbbing in me.

My muscles stretched to their limits and held his thick, long, hot prick in me as I rode up and down his shaft.

'Please cum! You're so big and hard, I want you to flood me, overflow me, spurt hard inside me, just cum'.

He pressed against me and started to thrust hard and deep. My breasts shook from the force of his strokes; my eyes and mouth closed, my body now riding the storm of sexual passion, my aching pussy filled with his manhood, and soon knowing I would feel the warm, thick jets blasting inside me.

'Oh, Billy!' My cunt contracted strongly on him, churning and gushing healthy loads of lubrication down his shaft. I held him still in me, my muscles rippling fiercely against him. I whispered his name weakly in his ear, and cried out as my body froze, my quim squeezed him tightly, then I exhaled and exploded as my orgasm crashed on me , my pussy squeezing him intensely, relaxing, then squeezing again, as I inhaled deeply.

The contractions drove Billy over the edge finally to where he knew that even if they stopped he would explode.

'Ohh,' I said, 'Billy, you're almost there. Don't hold back!'

'Aaaahhhh', he sighed as his orgasm loomed preparing to crash on him. As I cried out his name and took laboured breaths my thighs squeezing him as hard as they could Billy cried out, his shaft swelled and went from a very powerful throbbing that I could easily feel to a series of violent spasms. I could feel him swelling.

'Oh, ohhhh!' Billy gasped, 'Oh, Cheri.'

'Shoot it!' I shouted. 'Come on, just release it, give it to me, fill me with your juice'. Billy’s vision blurred as his prick swelled with cum.

'Cum in me,' I exhorted him as my body tensed up and waited eagerly for his eruption. My muscles rippled against him; my contraction started with my inner lips and rippled deep inside me as I could feel his cum shooting ahead of my squeezing muscles, the head of his shaft swelling. Billy screamed out as his erection contracted then erupted deep inside me. His load spewed out of the head of his shaft and roared as he spurted into me; his release sent waves of pleasure all through his body.

The sudden force of his release made him instantly weak and blurry eyed. I suddenly clung to him and dug at his back and stared into his eyes as I felt thick and warm cum splashing hotly inside me.

'Billy!' I gasped as he arched his back and thrust deeper into me, pushing my hips up as his prick pulsed in me, then contracted slowly, splashing a warm, long load of love juice against my pussy walls. My muscles squeezed and drained him continuously as my own orgasm took hold. Our lips slammed together and our tongues enmeshed fiercely, and Billy held me tight and as my thighs locked tighter behind him. He gave several quick, fast, deep thrusts, spurting cum, overflowing my cunt. I groaned heavily from the relief.

After a moment of holding him gently against me feeling his heart beat return to normal I kissed him on his cheek as his cream flowed thickly from between my swollen pussy lips. I rolled over onto my side as Billy laid flat on his back and smiled, then moved up over him as he cupped my face in his hands and brought me down gently for a kiss.