Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-21-2008, 09:22 PM

My wifes first time as written by her-a memory

It was a Saturday afternoon like any other. I was listening to my music loudly and going about the mindless task of cleaning my room. I was thinking about a party that was coming up that night and who would be there. As I was mentally passing over the people I knew I got to thinking about different friends who were hooked up. As usual that got me thinking about what they did when they were alone. It didn’t take long before I was feeling horny. Not thinking about my friends, but thinking about sex. I was doing that with increasing regularity and often had a hard time keeping my hands off myself when I got in these moods.

No one was home but I locked my door anyway. I kept the music going and moved to my dresser where the mirror was. I started swaying my hips in time to the music and started to unbutton my shirt. My nipples were hard when I moved my hand inside my bra and caressed them. I stood there running my hand over one then the other just enjoying how hard my nipples got and how smooth the skin felt under my fingers. After a couple of minutes of this, I reached down and unbuttoned my jeans and unzipped the zipper. I folded the fly open to expose my soft skin but I didn’t touch myself there yet. I ran a finger up the centre of my stomach and headed toward my straining tits again. Just before I reached them I reached behind my back and unhooked my bra. I didn’t want to take my shirt off because I loved the way my tits looked under the shirt when it was fully unbuttoned. Depending on the way I swayed around in front of the mirror I could catch glimpses of soft silky skin begging to be touched.

I removed my bra, the same way I’ve done it a thousand times, pulling it through the sleeve so I wouldn’t have to take my shirt completely off. Now my rock hard nipples were brushing against the fabric of my shirt and that aroused them even more if it’s possible. I was getting so horny just moving to the music feeling my tits and looking at my jeans unzipped and wide open waiting for a hand to reach in there and feel my soaking wet cunt. I REALLY wanted to feel a guys hand in there but since there was none around my own would have to do. I stood there with my hand on my stomach and slowly watched it descend inside my very tiny bikini panties and disappear through my bush on it’s way to my swollen hot clit. I nearly came as soon as I touched it but I wanted it to last longer so I withdrew again.

I slipped off my jeans at this point but kept my shirt and panties on while I slow danced around the room. After a few minutes I moved toward the bed and pulled the pillows to the side of the bed I stood to the side of the bed with the pillows in front of me and leaned over them. This raised my hips high while I layed on the bed face down. I reached behind myself and ran my hands over the silky fabric of my tiny panties imagining someone staring at my ass with a hard cock really wanting to rip them off me. I knew I had a nice ass and guys often stared at it so I liked to imagine showing it to them. I slowly started to pull them down but every few inches I’d stop imagining I was teasing him. When they were pulled over the mound of my ass but not quite all the way off, I reached in front and slipped my hand inside. The fabric was pulled tight so I had to really jam my hand in there to reach for my wet pussy. I can still remember how fucking wet I was. It was the first time I’d ever been so wet. I ran my fingers over my swollen clit and could feel a tingle running from my thighs all the way through my cunt and up to my aching nipples. I imagined a guy still standing behind me only now his pants were around his ankles and his cock was throbbing straight out, trying to get close to that pussy. I pulled my panties off and threw them across the room. I climbed a bit more on to the bed so my knees were on edge of the bed and I was straddling the pillow. My sweet bare ass was beckoning. My hard nipples were pushing against the bed my hand was completely between my legs buried in that sweet hot wet heaven. I slipped my middle finger inside my pussy let the rest of my fingers run over my pussy and clit while I fucked myself. I was losing my self fast and before I knew it I was clutching the bed with one hand while the other worked furiously to bring me over the edge. I imagined that hard cock slipping into my swollen wet cunt at the very moment I exploded in to an orgasm.

I laid there for a few minutes enjoying the feeling washing over me. It was at that moment I decided I just couldn’t wait any longer to know what it would feel like to have a cock in me. I decided one way or another I was going to know what all the mystery was about before the day was done. I didn’t know who it would be but I knew I’d find him at the party that night and when I did, I’d use his cock to show me what I was missing.

There were a lot of people at that party, most of them I new and some I didn’t. I started scanning the room for the best candidate almost immediately. I was getting hot just thinking about the fact that I was scoping the room for some suitable cock while everyone was going about their normal business completely oblivious. There were several prospects but I didn’t want to make a decision straight away. I wanted to be sure. So I settled on a couch with a beer in my hand and started to drink slowly while I looked about. I remember people coming over and talking both in groups and one on one but I don’t remember what about really. I had another purpose for being there and it was completely preoccupying me. Then I spotted someone staring at me from across the room. He was playing pool with his friends but he was definitely looking at me. I knew him of course, we’d been friends for a few years, and I thought he was hot. He’d broken up with his girl friend a couple of weeks earlier so I knew he wasn’t attached. I didn’t know what it was exactly, but I was pretty sure I never saw him staring like that before.

I decided in heart beat, he was the one for this job. It made perfect sense, he was nice, I knew he was unattached, he had his own place, he had a cock and I was pretty interested in having a look at it. I smiled back at him and even though people were talking to me, I kept my eyes glued on him. He continued to play pool but he kept his eyes locked on me over the next half hour or so. Finally, he came over with a drink for me and sat down. We chatted like normal for a few minutes, then when no one we knew was in earshot. He asked me what the fuck I was doing. I played dumb saying I didn’t know what he was talking about. He looked me square in the eyes with his face so close I could feel his breath. “yes you do…” he said. I just smiled and said nothing. He told me I looked good tonight and that the shirt I was wearing showed off my tits nicely. Then he got up and went back to his pool game.

It was surprised that I didn’t feel embarrassed by what he said, in fact, it made me hot and I was definitely having fun. We continued watching each other from various parts of the room. I knew I was making him horny staring at him and I knew he was enjoying the game. The party was really packed and no one else seemed to notice what was going on. Everyone knew we knew each other so no one thought anything of him coming around from time to time to talk to me. It was making us both hot that no one knew some of the things he was whispering to me when he got close, like “you’ve got a great ass.” Or “ do you know you’re nipples are hard right now.” As the evening wore on we both drank more and the visits became more frequent. Around midnight, he started brushing my ass with his hand when he got close enough. Still no one suspected a thing. I was getting really hot with anticipation because I knew if I wanted it, I was going to get fucked before the evening was done.

A short while later, he came by again and said he was leaving. He asked if I’d like to continue this at his place. He said his roommate was in Calgary for the weekend and nobody needed to know anything unless I wanted them to. I got my coat and we left together. The party wasn’t far from his place. I’d left my car there to start with, as a bunch of us did, and we’d all walked over together so no one clued in when we left together. Once we were about a half a block away he suddenly stopped grabbed my arm, turned me quickly to face him and kissed me hard on the lips. My heart was pounding. He said he had been wanting to do that for hours. I said nothing and he did it again. It was late spring and a really warm night so my coat was open. As he kissed me he reached up and put his hand on my tit. My nipples were immediately hard and he could feel it through my bra, he laughed lightly as he squeezed it and stared straight at me. “Nice”, was all he said. Then we started walking again.

We were at his place in just a few minutes. When we went in the apartment he turned on the light. I asked him to turn it off. The apartment was bright with moonlight and we could see each other perfectly without any lights on. He said he wanted to see me in the light. I was too shy for that so he said OK, and turned it off again. I knew the apartment like the back of my hand, I’d been there so many times so when he asked me if I wanted a drink, I said yes, dropped my coat, and headed to the living room. He followed me and sat on the couch facing me. I turned to face him and I remember he just kept staring at me. It didn’t make me uncomfortable, it made me feel really sexy and really horny. He said he had a joint and asked me if I wanted to share it. I said yes. We shared it back and for the and about half way through I could see him fixated on my tits, which were standing at complete attention. I asked him if he’d like a better look as I started to unbutton my shirt. He nodded and kept staring. I thought about earlier in the afternoon when I had looked at myself in the mirror with my shirt unbuttoned and I knew I looked good. This time I was wearing a bra that hooked in the front. I don’t know how he knew that, but when he passed the joint back to me and his hands were free he reached over and unhooked it pulled my shirt and bra open in a flash of a second so that my tits were staring straight at him. I knew I had nice tits, nicely shaped, very firm and round with tiny tight nipples. He said, they look even better this way. He pulled off his sweater so his bare skin was exposed and then gently pushed me back and laid down beside me. His skin was pressed up against me while he was kissing me and as inexperienced as I was I could tell he was getting pretty horny. His hands were all over me and I wanted his cock so bad. I put my hand between us and undid his belt. He didn’t resist even a little. I sat up and moved to the outside of the couch. I undid his pants and pulled down his zipper. I was staring straight him and he never took his eyes of me. I leaned over and kissed him, then I started kissing him down his chest and towards his stomach. I could feel his heart pounding and his breathing increase. It was all making me hotter and hornier. I put my hands on the top of his jeans and started to pull. He kept staring at me as I pulled them and everything else all the way off and dropped them on the floor. He was laying completely naked on the couch and I liked everything I saw. It was the first time I’d seen a guy completely naked. The moon light let me see it all quite clearly and I couldn’t keep my hands off it all. I ran them over his thighs, over his cock and balls, his stomach his chest, everywhere. It all felt good. He was very hard and I am sure it was everything he could do not to come right there. He sat up and undid my pants. I was standing beside the couch and he pulled everything off slowly staring at me the whole time. I will admit I was pretty uncomfortable standing there completely naked in front of him but it wasn’t long. He pressed his face into my stomach and was kissing me just above my hairline. Then he kissed me lower and lower while he held me by the wrists standing in front of him. He pulled me down toward him and I climbed on top of him. He tried to turn me over so he was on top but I would’t let him. I wanted to be on top and I wanted to slide on to his cock. I could tell he was a bit surprised but he didn’t say anything. I was beyond horny at this point and it felt great to slide that hard cock in my cunt. I remember thinking it felt exactly like I thought it would. He kept his hands on my tits while I fucked him. Suddenly, he reached around and grabbed my ass and met me hard with every thrust. It hurt a bit but I didn’t mind, I loved every second of it. He tried to pull out of my pussy in time but he never made it. He started to explode before he could pull all the way out. I moved back a bit on his thighs still sitting on him. I watched him the whole time and he still had enough left in him to squirt on my stomach when he pulled out. I was a little disappointed that I didn’t get to feel the same explosion I was used to when I did it to myself but I wasn’t disappointed by the experience.

He pulled me down beside him and we laid there for a long time. He kept caressing my tits. Finally he said, “you never told me you were a virgin.”. I asked him if it made a difference. He said, he would have handled it differently if he’d known and he definitely wouldn’t have taken me on the couch. I laughed. He asked me if I wanted to stay and we could go into the bedroom. I smiled and said, no, I should get going. The fact of the matter was, I really just wanted to fuck him. I wasn’t looking for any more then that.

Probably not the most predictable way to lose your virginity. But it worked out great for me.