Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 06-08-2007, 09:57 PM
Always a good morning

Anything you say......

One of the best things about being self-employed is that I get along really well with my boss. We see eye-to-eye on just about everything. She lets me take days off almost any time I want. The advantage of this is that when I want to take the day off to think about you, I can.

And when the mood strikes me, I do.

Yesterday was one of those days. I was thinking about you quite a bit. I even called and told you so while you were at work. I told you about how I wanted to feel your fingers slide over my skin, how I couldn’t wait to see that fire in your eyes when drove yourself inside of me and how I was anticipating arching my back and twitching like I was touched by a live wire when you make me cum.

Yesterday, I am pretty darn sure you were thinking of me too. At least, you were after that phone call.

As it turns out, my timing was good because you’d been having a really hard day at work. I’m not sure if it was a good thing or not, but you said I’d made your day harder.

The thing about your work though, is that all day long you have people demanding things of you, telling you what to do and when to do it. Sometimes, when you come home from work, you like to be the one in charge. This is fine by me because I do so love to please you.

Yesterday was one of those days. Planning ahead, I decided to shower before you got home, putting on some rose perfume that I know you like. I shaved very carefully, leaving my legs smooth and my pleasure zone trimmed into a cute little triangle.

When you came home, I could see that you had had one of those days. After you came through the door, I took your coat, gave you a big hug, a warm kiss hello and a loving welcome home. One of the things I know you appreciate is that I welcome you home every day after work. I want you to know that I’m happy you’re home and am always glad to see you. You’re my best friend.

We had a nice dinner and while I put the dishes in the dishwasher, I suggested that you might want to go take a shower. That usually helps you unwind after a stressful, busy day.

When you emerged from the shower, I was waiting for you on our bed, wearing a sexy little teddy with lots of handy snaps and ties.

I could see by your smile that you liked what you saw. You asked me to stand on the bed and do a little pirouette. I hopped to my feet and did a dainty twirl.

“Tonight,” you said, “I’m the boss.”

You tried to look stern, but it’s hard to keep the smile out of your voice. You know how much I love it when you tell me what you want.

“Come here and kiss me.” Yes Sir! I came to where you were standing, put my arms around you, and ever so slowly pressed my lips to yours.

I really love to kiss you. Kissing you lights a fire through my whole body, causing my breasts to tingle and my girl parts to feel distinctly womanly. Kissing you makes me think strongly about things to come filling me with longing. That’s why I like to start with some really hot, sexy kisses.

After a few minutes of exploring your mouth and having your tongue intertwined with mine, we broke and nuzzled each other’s necks. You moved to the bed and lay down on your back. “Come please me,” you said, “nibble on my body.”

I laughed and said, “Yes, my sweet. Whatever you want.” I climbed on top of you and stretched my body over yours. “Remove my towel first,” you said, which I did with a flourish. I again stretched myself over you, feeling your hardening cock rub against the thin material that was the only barrier between us. You quickly felt your hands on my ass, squeezing my cheeks and pressing me closer. I noticed you also spread my ass cheeks ever so slightly when you did that, you naughty thing.

I nibbled your neck and your ears, taking each of your nipples in my mouth, circling them with my tongue and gently sucking them. I can feel the energy building between us, just as it always does.

“Sit up,” you said a little hoarsly. “Expose your breasts to me.” I sat up on you, pressing down on your cock, gently grinding as I did so. Slowly, I undid the small ties that kept my breasts from spilling out, allowing the material to slide off, leaving my breasts open to your view. You reached up and put one hand on each breast, gently kneading them, allowing the fullness of them to fall into your hands. I thrust out my chest and invited your touch, clearly aching for more, moaning quietly.

“Put your breast in my mouth,” you instructed, and I did as you said. “Yes, Master,” I said with a grin. “Anything you say.” You squeezed and suckled and tasted my breasts, enjoying the feel of their weight on your face as you played.

“I want you to give me oral pleasure,” you said, quoting a line from a movie. “You want me to talk to you?” I replied in all innocence, making you chuckle. “Only if you can do it with my cock in your mouth,” you replied, making me chuckle too.

I slowly slid down your body, dragging my breasts down your strong sexy chest. When I look at you like that, I just want to bite you, lick you and eat you up.

I adjusted myself between your legs and took your cock in my hands as I looked you in the eyes. While still holding your gaze, I stuck out my tongue and dragged it up your cock from the base to the head and slowly circled the head of your cock with my tongue.

I let my eyes slowly close as I take your head in my wet mouth and take you deep inside, gently sucking and pulling, my hands cupping your balls. I could feel you tilt your head back for a moment, closing your eyes and holding your breath. You taste so incredibly sweet on my tongue.

I love to look at you when I’m sucking your cock. I think you probably look the most sexy as you look at me with such tenderness. It fills my heart. Not to mention how much I know you LOVE to watch.

“Come here,” you say after about 10 min. “I want you to give me a show.” I stopped my licking and moved to lay next to you on my back. You kissed me soundly and sat up, taking my breasts in your mouth again, causing my back to arch involuntarily. You know how to treat my breasts like nobody I’ve ever met. Sometimes it’s all I think about.

You slide your hands down my body, over the silky material of my teddy and between my legs. “Spread your legs for me. I want to touch you and lick you and put things inside of you.” You settled yourself between my legs, nudging them farther apart.

“Anything you say, my Sweet.” You gently moved your hands over my teddy, then untied the sides until it fell open, leaving me completely exposed to you, just as I like it. You moved your fingers to the top of my lips and found my pleasure spot. You rubbed it in circles, occasionally slipping your fingers down along the sides of my lips. I love the way you touch me. After I came (because I always do when you touch me), you said “I want you to masturbate for me while I watch.”

You didn’t have to tell me twice. My hand was down there very fast, taking your place. As I closed my eyes and rubbed myself, you hunkered down very close to watch my every move. As the mood struck you, you joined with you tongue, tasting me, causing jolts of electricity to shoot through my body. “Spread your legs farther, “ you tell me, “I want you to be totally open to me.” I love it when you say that. You helped by using your hands to spread my lips as I continued to give you your favorite show. I came once hard when your tongue touched my clit and could already feel the next one building.

Making love with you is definitely a workout, as it’s one total body orgasm after another. I don’t know how I stand it! <evil grin>

You got up from your spot for a minute and grabbed the oil and a vibrator. You coated the vibrator with oil, turned it on, and slid it inside of me as I lifted my hips in invitation. “Cum for me again, babe. Now.” I did as you ask, as I always do. You worked the vibrator slowly in and out with one hand as you dribbled oil on me with the other.

“Good girl,” you breathed in that sexy voice you save just for me, “Now use your hands to spread the oil on yourself, “ you instructed. I spread the oil all over my breasts and belly as you watched hungrily. The more I spread it, the more you poured.

I whispered how I was imagining your chest sliding over mine, our limbs intertwining, parts slipping on parts, in parts. You told me to flip over because you wanted to stick a vibrator in my ass and then slide in from behind.

“I like a man who knows what he wants.” I said with a laugh as I followed your orders. I flipped on my stomach and got on my knees as you poured oil on my ass, rubbing it liberally between my ass cheeks. You stuck the first vibrator back inside of me as you continued to coat my body with oil. “Give me a show, “ you said, “I want to watch you cum again.” I reached underneath and began to rub myself again as you rubbed more oil on my ass. When you felt I was relaxed enough, you slipped the small vibrator in my ass, turning it up. This sent me over the edge, causing my whole body to tense and squirm.

I wanted you inside of me very badly. You took the vibrator out of my pussy and slid yourself in, driving yourself balls deep.

You could feel the vibrator on your cock, as well as the tight wetness inside of me, gripping you tight. I must say, in all due modesty, that I’ve never seen you as happy as when you’re deep inside of me. Just the way I like it.

You took your time getting started, working to a steady rhythm, all the while feeling the vibration on your cock.

I continued to masturbate, occasionally stroking your balls, and could feel the orgasm about ready to overtake me again.

When we both came hard, you gently removed both yourself and the anal toy and curled yourself around me. Our bodies felt slippery from the oil, your hands sliding around on my breasts and down between my legs. You are insatiable.

“I want to do that again a little later,” you said, as you nuzzled my neck.

“Bossy.” I said, but we both knew I’d be looking forward to it.

________
feedback

Last edited by wyndhy : 04-07-2008 at 09:37 AM.