Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 10-10-2007, 09:20 AM
Lady Eros™

"Welcome Home..." ~Part I

I spoke with him while he was on a break at work. He seemed so tired that I wanted to make this a totally relaxing evening for him. I began preparing a light supper, nothing heavy cuz I didn't want him to fall asleep too soon. I set the table with candles and a Calla lily that I had gotten earlier in the day. Lit incense in the bedroom and living room. Placing candles all over the house, putting on some music, and then going to run a hot tub that would be ready just about the time he came in the door. And then I got myself ready, and prepared the room for what would be one of the many surprises that evening. Just as I was finishing my makeup, I heard the car in the driveway. So, I stepped into the slippers that matched the long black satin lounging gown I was wearing, and went to the living room and picked up the two glasses I had ready by the door.

He opened the door, eyes immediately taking in this woman standing in front of him with a glass of wine. The smile began in his eyes and spread as he bent to kiss me.

He took the glass and kissed me again.....lips soft as the satin I was wearing. Oh god! how was I supposed to give him a relaxing evening when he kept kissing me like this? I laughed softly and stepped back, telling him to get ready for dinner and walked into the kitchen to prepare our plates. He came into the dining room with a really big smile on his face. "So, what's going on here this evening?" I matched his big smile..."not what you're thinking mister!". (little did he know!) "Just eat and worry about it later baby..." We talked about our respective days while finishing our meal. Of course he kept distracting me with comments about how beautiful I looked, and how my mouth looked. And I gently deflected those questions with a "thank you baby." When he was finished, he leaned back and said "okay....it's later".

I had to laugh! "Alright my King! Come." I took his hand and led him from the dining room to the bathroom. There were candles lit, and music playing in here also. I turned, and began to undress him. He opened his lips to speak and I placed fingers over them, and pulled him down to me for a light kiss. He wanted to deepen it, but I gently stepped away and gave him my only instruction for the evening. "You may not do anything, or say anything. Just listen to the music, close your eyes and relax baby". I finished undressing him, and led him to the tub. He sighed as he lowered himself into the steamy, spicy, oil scented bath. I have assorted sponges and other bathing items in a basket next to the tub. I stand and remove the top layer of the satin lounging outfit I am wearing. I am now in a short silk, black dress. I remove my slippers, and kneel on a pillow next to the tub. Of course, he is watching me intently...and just itching to say something! I can see it, so I kiss him lightly instead while gently pushing him back so he is reclining in the tub. He submits to my ministrations without a sound...I take a large sponge soaked with the scented hot water and begin squeezing currents of liquid all over him slowly and without breaking rhythm. I do not look at him while I am doing this, instead, I am watching his body glisten under the oil infused streams. I know I am flushed, and I also know he's staring at me, and hard! God how I want to lick all the water off of him! maybe next time. I can't help but show a small private smile. I fill the sponge with a spicy scented gel wash and begin to soap him with slow, circular motions. My right hand soaping him down, the other instinctively mirroring the soaping hand...his muscles ripple & quiver under my sliding fingers. He moans as my hand moves to his pelvis and hips, he raises himself to me, but I keep going down his thighs to his legs. My man is so hard right now and I want to take him in my mouth. But I wait. Back up his leg travel the sponge and the other hand...across his pubic area and I do the other leg. He's shaking now, creating a slight wave in the tub. I do not stop and I do not speak. I don't need to...

I raise myself up to the edge of the tub, sitting and placing my feet in the water between his legs slide in, sponge still in right hand....I kneel in front of this beautiful man as I squeeze out the sponge and refill it....looking deep into his chocolate eyes. His eyes close partially and he gasps as hand and sponge encircled his manhood. We are both shaking with need, but this is not my night...this is for him and him alone.

Excruciatingly slow, I begin to love him in one of the many ways I have planned for this night...still looking into his eyes and licking my lips I soap his pulsating cock with sponge, again, the other hand rubbing as I am soaping. I leave the sponge in the water and keep the slow momentum going with both of my hands rubbing from stem to head, up and down so slowly....he's jumping in my hands and looking about to burst, so I pick up the sponge and pour fresh water on him to rinse off the suds. I wring out the sponge and place it on the table next to the tub. I lean over and get a glass of wine, take a sip then hold the glass to his lips. He is looking deep into my eyes, nods that he is finished drinking. His fingers are toying with the edge of my now wet silk dress. He takes bunches of wet silk and tugs me forward until I have no choice but to lay supine along his hot wet body. "You love me, don't you?" he asks as I lean in to answer him with a long slow hot kiss. His hands are roaming up and down my back, over my ass. He squeezes my ass cheeks tightly and grinds into me so hard I gasp! I have decided not to answer with words...I raise myself up holding onto his hands, which I place up above his head and against the wall. I whisper, "baby, this is for you tonight". I slide my nails gently from the palms of his hands, in a slow steady trail down his arms, along his sides, up and across his chest, around his nipples which I take gently in my teeth, nipping and sucking till he moans. Hands still in motion, I lick and graze teeth in a gentle sucking motion all the way down his muscled body. I am sliding ever so slowly backwards....now on knees between his legs, I look at him and lick my lips which seems to be his undoing. He knows what is coming, maybe. I am face to face with the throbbing, dancing flesh between his legs. He is truly beautiful to behold, a massive specimen of manhood, and I've decided to make him mine. Hands and nails still grazing his thighs, his knees bend, raising thighs and lowering him to where I want him. I rake my nails from calves back up to thighs and upwards towards his hips as I look at him a final time. Slowly making my descent, I don't take my eyes off of him....he looks as if he's about to pass out! but I continue my soft torture. I want this to last a long time.

Slowly, and with a definite purpose, my tongue softly darts out and touches the head of his now jumping, inflamed cock. My tongue is very hot against his air-cooled skin. His voice deepens... "oh damn woman!" I look up and softly say "shhhh". Once again I dip my head and run my hot wet tongue around the rim, stopping to lick my lips. Again, my tongue darts out, and from eye to stem, follow the thick vein along the backside. He groans and slaps the wall, grounding out a long "fuuuuck!" between clenched teeth. My tongue once again licks my lips I look up and he is watching every move my mouth makes....I bend my head as if in prayer and lick my lips again, sticking out my tongue enough for him to see half of it, touch it to the tip once again. But what he does not know is that my mouth is all the way open, and in one smooth motion, I begin at the tip and begin a soft wet suck, sucking him in sooo slowly...all the way down to the shaft. He's gasping now, I look up at him and wink! and reverse my suction moving back up to the head. Still watching him, his eyes half mast, mouth open, panting and shivering....I never take my mouth away after this. I turn my head to the right a bit, and begin a rhythmic motion, sucking harder coming up and softer going down....I slowly, but with building speed, make love to him with my mouth, milking him....I want him to cum, I want an orgasm from the very core of his soul. Faster and faster I ride him with my mouth until he is yelling out.

My tongue and hands cradling his balls which are full and heavy now, I come up and decide to slow down the momentum for a moment....once I come to the tip again, i suck the head firmly and gently release my lips, but not removing my tongue. I run my tongue from the tip of his cock down the vein, raising his balls with my left hand, I suck one-running my tongue around the spongy sphere in my mouth and releasing gently, I take the other into my mouth and do the same to that one....my right hand is rubbing his inner thigh, nails grazing flesh. I am assaulting many senses at once...I begin my journey with my tongue back up, letting go of him for a moment and traveling swiftly up his body. I stop in front of his mouth and look into his eyes...."will you cum in my mouth baby?" He grabs my head and gives me the deepest kiss, pulling the love I have for him into him.

I still have more for him...without him realizing until I'm there, I sit on his steel hard cock and ride him slowly. Both of us lost in total ecstasy for a moment. I have a purpose this evening though. I lean forward and kiss him deeply while raising up off of him, once again kneeling between his legs. His eyes are half-mast, and he's biting his lip. This is the most erotic man i have ever known. He is staring at me again, with that look that always makes my pussy wet! I once again lick my lips and whisper "I want you to give it all to me baby..." He smiles, shakes his head and says "you bitch! you're gonna take it, aren't you?!" "yes." I lower my head and begin my treacherous assault on his massive cock. Up and down, firmly sucking on the upstroke, grazing my teeth feather light on the tip, back down strong and swift...up, soft and slow. he's holding my head with one hand, the other he's hits the wall again. "goddamn you woman!"..."No! Not yet!".....I mumble "mmmmhmmm" Once again one the upside, I look at him and say "Give me!" He looks at me and says "take it!"

...I smile a devilish little smile and whisper, "you asked for it, don't forget that". And with newborn energy draw the most amazing orgasm out of this man with my mouth, while at the same time having one myself. I swallow every last drop of cum this man thinks he possesses in his body. He pulls me up onto his chest and kisses me and holds me in the now cool water. Neither of us able to speak at that moment.

Soon he says, "Thank you Queen...". And I say, "Baby, don't thank me yet. You still have to dry off and come into the bedroom. Your masseuse will be waiting there with warm oil".....

COMING IN 2008!

Excerpt from...

"Eros Comes In Black Satin" Vol. I© 2007, C.D. Grant as Lady Eros. All rights reserved.
"Eros Comes In Black Satin" Vol. I: Trimaxx International Publishers, LLC.
No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior permission of the copyright owner or the publisher.
Old 10-30-2007, 06:01 AM
Lady Eros™

"Welcome Home..." `Part II

I have shed my short black silk dress and dried off sufficiently. I am down to a black lace under wire push up bra, and a black lace thong which are still damp from the bath. I oil my body with a vanilla/brown sugar oil, replace my lipstick, light incense, candles, and place an Enigma CD into the player. The room is filled with an inviting aroma, soft light, and music suitable for a very long massage. I had made the bed that afternoon with Burgundy/Black satin sheets and comforter.
Trevor enters the room with two more glasses of wine and hands me one. I look at this man while sipping on my wine and am amazed at his physique, his underlying strong sexuality and the way he appreciates what I do for him. I have a very long menu of sexually gratifying ideas to please his appetite...and please him I will! My overall plan is that he never consider our sex life boring or monotonous.

He is looking at me in a way that causes me to flush, blooming into the full glory of my womanhood. I am at a loss as how to breathe at the moment. I feel consumed by this man, and he hasn't even laid a finger on me at this moment. I have to mentally shake where my body is calling me to be. Soon. But for now, this is for him...I smile, a tender yet seductive curve of lips. Unconsciously, I graze my teeth over my bottom lip and watch, mesmerized as his eyes darken and compel me...I close my eyes as my head drops back. There, my spirit thunders, I am yours...can you feel me now? My body sings, but I have to remain here, for him. I take his hand and lead him to the bed....
"Will you lay on your stomach for me baby?", I inquire, trying my best to acquire the attitude of calmness and gentleness needed for this moment. He lays his long velvet y form out for me. I wonder at the benevolent god who created this man, and silently bless and thank his parents for conceiving him. Long, strong muscles call to my hands to touch. I straddle this delicious man from behind and reach over for the oil that is warming at the bedside. Music is flowing around us in gentle waves, transporting us to a different setting in our private paradise. I poured warm oil onto his smooth strong back, dipped fingertips in and spread it over my hands. Then I leaned forward, settling into place and touched my hands to his body...

He moaned as hot hands, warm oil and cool skin met. I swallowed and licked my lips. Damn! it was hard touching him without wanting to make love to him. Like warm fluid, his muscles vibrate and relax under my loving hands and fingers. I have started at his neck and shoulders, my hands once again, mirroring the other. Both, curve out and pull his shoulder muscles in and around and a large languid circle, extending down each side of his spine. My hands move out, away from each other, up each side, back down and towards each other meeting at his lower back. He moans as each muscle is released from it's prison of stress and returned to him renewed. I apply more oil, and come together on my knees....beginning at his marvelous buttocks. Kneading and stroking until they begin relaxing in my hands...down firm tight thighs, outer and inner, both hands working simultaneously, one on each leg. He unconsciously spreads them for me and shifts a little for comfort...but I will not let him be fully aroused right now. I smile inwardly, knowing that I am the cause of sighs and moans coming from him. Down and around his calves and ankles, squeezing firmly, grasping tightened muscles and giving them release...

I softly ask him to turn over...his eyes are drowsy and he wets his lips as he stretches out in all of his glory, legs spread, arms apart. I bring him a glass of wine to drink from, and kiss him deeply as I dare without breaking his languor. I slowly drizzle warm oil from his feet all the way to his neck as he takes a deep breath, waiting. I again, oil my hands and begin with his feet, kneading, firmly stroking, and using knuckles to loosen his tired feet. Again, one hand on each ankle, begin working my way up...I am on my knees, between his legs hands massaging thighs, outer and inner.....I do not go where his eyes are urging me to at that moment, instead I begin right at his pubic bone, working my way up his hard stomach, hands together moving upward, spreading apart on each side and coming back in a complete circular motion. I move up and straddle him, just below his navel, but not where he's expecting. I can see it in his eyes and feel a familiar tapping on my backside that he's waiting....but he's going to have to wait. I gently admonish him, "I'm not finished by a long-shot, so be patient"
I move up his chest and work on his arms and neck...eyes closed, he looks as if he is asleep. "Feel good baby?" I ask. He moves head barely up and down, lips curved into a small smile, "ummmhmmmm" My arms are spread apart, one hand on each upper arm, beginning its reach to his hands on either side of him. As I reach his hands with my fingers, my breasts touch his chest and my lips touch his, I give him a kiss, filled with all that is within me. He tries to disengage my hands, but I press down gently, lean back and shake my head. "You may not touch me right now", he looks confused and then shocked! I begin a slow track, my fingers were spread apart on his....I curl my nails and drag them from his fingertips all the way in to his shoulders. He gasps and arches, a slight frown forming, mouth open as I begin to light a fire trail with my nails along all of his nerves...
My nails doing a slow dance across his skin and muscles, making them dance. He is grabbing the sheets on either side of him now, his gasps coming louder as I strum each nerve ending, body rhythmically jerking with each gasp. I lean over, sliding down to have a comfortable access to his chest and stomach, and each new spot that causes him to move, I kiss and graze with my teeth....his left nipple is especially sensitive and I have some fun there, licking, sucking and biting until he has broken out in a light sweat. From side to side, slowly, tortuously working my way down his torso. God! I love the taste, scent and feel of his skin! I was also moaning, could not really be helped with this very sensuous man....I maneuvered my legs and hips as I worked my way down to his hip....and sucked and grazed my teeth there so suddenly, he sat up and grabbed me! "lay down baby" I gently command....his body is trembling, hands instinctively reaching for me....I let him take one of my hands as my body slides down even further....I disengage my hand from his softly.
Still moving from left side to right, my nails trail definite patterns on the surface of his skin, and my tongue and teeth are following close behind. He is gasping and writhing slightly...between clenched teeth, "you're trying to make me beg aren't you Cerise"? I look up at him as both knees open farther for me..."no baby." I smile softly and seductively at him--"Trevor, I'm making love to you the way your body is asking me to. But if you'd like me to stop, I will"....he gives me a look that says if I think I'm going to stop now, I've lost my collective mind! But at the same time, warring within himself as he finally realizes that I am drawing an ultimate trust from him. I want nothing more from him than for him to surrender to the love I hold for him deep within. I wait, almost afraid to look into his eyes...a hand touches my chin and pulls me up to him for the most mind-shattering kiss I have ever experienced...he leans back and looks at me, his eyes telling me all I need to know at that moment.

I am slightly sucking on his left hip, simultaneously running my nails up the inside of his thighs... and when I graze his hip with my teeth he comes straight up off the bed and grabs me! He looks into my eyes deeply and begins kissing me....Hands and mouth moving me to total ecstasy. My head is spinning, breath catching, I am shaking violently while he is tenderly working me with his tongue. The small moans coming from me between breaths increase to cries of passion as he moves to my neck and with purpose down to my breasts....
I am so lost at this moment, but then knowing I am giving him what he wants and needs is my purpose and I did something I have never done before, ever. He comes back to my mouth for a light kiss and leans back and looks into me again...my mouth is open, breathing erratic, I am shaking. The strength in his eyes renders me immobile for a moment and we just are telling each other volumes without uttering a word. "Give yourself to me Cerise." He is speaking to me so softly, but his words are amplified inside of my very being....I felt the words more than I heard them. And every fiber of my being responded to him....that very moment...

I totally surrendered myself to him.

I began one of the longest multiple orgasms I have ever experienced in my life....my body was quaking erratically, my screams drowned by his mouth, tears streamed down the sides of my face...I almost passed out, but he kept kissing me, and just holding me. I was covered in sweat...and when I finally recovered, still feeling the occasional zap!, as if being electrocuted through my nerve endings, we realized that I was still cumming....but I was more aware of slight subtleties, I realized that he had come with me, and hard! He was still hard and his cock was thumping against my back, I was suddenly filled with a need so intense that it completely took over. I lifted myself up, still holding onto him, turned and straddled his lap. I looked into his eyes, and we both knew at that moment that I was about to take him somewhere neither of us had ever gone before....
My pussy, throbbing, clenching so tightly it hurt and contracting to release yet again more cum was on fire! With a strong "aaaauugh!" I lowered myself hard and fast onto 9 inches of strong, hot, wet cock and proceeded to "take" him. I rode this man viciously, sweat pouring off of each of us. He begged me to slow down. Nails biting into his shoulders, I wouldn't though, I couldn't have, even if I tried.

Head next to his, I listened as a softly yet rapidly building crescendo of sound erupted from both of us. Ass slapping his thighs, pussy gripping his engorged penis, I rode this man with a fury I didn't know I possessed....and then I jumped up, releasing him in one fast, mind-bending movement. I had jumped backwards and in a smooth movement took him in my mouth. I didn't even move my head, I sucked in hard and simulated the clenching of my pussy with my mouth as he exploded...he yelled out, grabbing my head, fucking my mouth hard as he came in waves...
My head was still in his lap, I think we were both incapable of movement....my legs were shaking and I was still in the throes of the longest multiple orgasm I have ever had in my life. At some point, he pulled me up and lay me on top of him. Holding me tightly he whispers in my ear, "you are an amazing woman" .

I think I whispered "I love you Trevor" before falling asleep....

Coming in 2008!

Excerpt from...

"Eros Comes In Black Satin" Vol. I© 2007, C.D. Grant as Lady Eros. All rights reserved.
No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior permission of the copyright owner or the publisher.

Old 11-25-2007, 11:06 PM
Lady Eros™

"Welcome Home" Part III

It's been about 4 days since that incredible night, and we, as usual are acting like honeymooners. Our friends think that we are "sickening". I have to laugh when they say this, but I suppose that the extra attention that we are always giving each other makes it this way. I tell them when they ask that we are building a relationship of total honesty and commitment to each others needs and wants. They just shake their heads at me and laugh! Yeah girl! you just suck his dick like a pro probably!, more laughs. I usually just smile and say "something like that" and keep on going. If only they knew!

Every time I think about the other night, my pussy begins that deep vibration beginning at my clit, and my panties are flooded again. So, I have been spending the day trying not to think about it. Flowers arrived on Monday morning with a lovely card that read "Cerise, I am falling more and more in love with you as the days go by, and it's been three years. Always yours, Trevor" Never mind the fact that he's asked me to marry him at least twelve times in the last three years, it's the fact that some part of me feels that something drastic will change....now, my rational mind says "like what?...you've lived together for three years!" And my body....hell, I'm not even gonna listen to my body. I'd have married him the day I met him if I listened to my body!
I had just never told Trevor in words that I loved him. I do, I always have. I don't know what it is that I am afraid of. And right now, I'm going to worry about the roast I've put in the oven...we can talk over dinner. It's time to put the man and myself, out of our collective misery.

I was in the mood for music as I went to take my afternoon shower. So, I put on Alicia Keys. Came out of the shower singing "Fallin' and stood at my dresser while applying oil to my body. Reminiscing about Friday evening, I moved to the bed without thinking. My hands were his as I touched myself all over beginning at my neck and traveling slowly down my body....rocking from side to side with absolute need of him, I returned to settle comfortably on my back as my left hand found my breast and tightly squeezed a nipple. My right hand reached down and began a soft slow stroke around my clit. I moaned out my pleasure and need as I brought myself to a shuddering orgasm, yelling out my love for him in the process.

A while later, back in the kitchen preparing the rest of dinner, I had an idea for another type of evening for him....I would dance for him! While the rolls baked, I decided to get into an outfit suitable for dancing for my man. Good lord! I hadn't worn anything like this for a while! I covered up with jeans and a black vest over a black lace top. Me being in heels wasn't anything new, so I wouldn't be giving anything away too soon. This was going to be fun! I heard the front door open and went to greet him...

Dinner turned out to be more than I expected though. He was very quiet, looking at me intently. I shivered with lust and uncertainty all at the same time. He smiled a private smile and said "Cerise, we need to talk." My only thought was 'oh shit, here it comes...'. I laid down my fork, appetite completely gone. I knew what was coming and was not prepared for it in the least! My face was completely drained, I could feel it. My heart died in an instant. It was over. Trevor jumped up and came to me and took my hand. Instead of raising me up, he placed a hand on my knee, and lowered himself so that he met me eye to eye...giving me no room to escape. He quickly placed both hands on both sides of my face and said "baby no! it's not what you are thinking!" My eyes were swimming in a pool of tears and suddenly he grabbed me. "Cerise!...baby don't cry! well, not these tears." I completely broke down at that point..."Trevor, just go! Please, don't even say it. Just leave." He raised my head, looking at me solemnly, and then busted out laughing!
"Woman, I am trying to stay! Forever!" He raised my hand and reached into his breast pocket and slid a brilliant marquis cut diamond ring on my left ring finger. I was speechless. And then I started crying again....first for being an idiot, and then because I knew I was about to tell this man I loved him and wanted to marry him. "Baby, are you gonna cry every time I say we need to talk?" , he asked chuckling.
I hiccuped and sniffed...."err, I don't know!" we both laughed, he dried my tears and sat back...."well my beautiful woman.....will you complete my life?", his face was a study of expectant hope and paralyzing fear at that moment.

I must admit that the devilish streak I possess came into play right then. I said, "Baby, I have something for you...and I believe it will answer your question better than any ol' mundane and trivial word that comes with the English language, if you would come into the living room, I will consider putting you out of your apparent misery." (Yes, I am a confirmed wise-ass!)

I pressed a button on the CD player and told him to fix us both a strong drink and to have a seat...I closed the curtains and walked out of the room. I stepped out of my jeans, and vest...replaced my heels with gold-tipped stilettos and peeked out from behind a tall plant to see if he was seated. He was seated comfortably on the deep cushioned couch with a drink in his hand, taking a sip he leaned forward to put the drink down on the table as I strode into the room on spiked heels, and he froze. Mouth open, eyes wide...the biggest grin I had ever seen on this man's face appeared to greet me!

Heavy bass, rap music filled the air around us, I did a sexy sashay over to the bar and retrieved my drink, taking a healthy gulp to sustain me as I watched him. He looked to be in fascinated awe of the Cerise he never saw-standing before him. God! he was such a beautiful man! The intro to the next song was coming...I was not playing tonight! I pulled him up and danced around him...sexy, cool and confident....I kissed him deeply and pushed him onto the couch. Walking in between his legs and then turning around, I showed him my round light brown ass gripping a black and gold g-string, bending over while swaying to the beat of the music, I pushed the table forward and turned, still dancing to hand him his drink. I then turned again and stepped up on the table and began the hottest dance routine I could create. I basically danced the way I felt. Like the sexiest, most loved woman in the world.

I was wearing a garter belt and black lace stockings, which I removed while on the table.....I got down and walked over to him and said "Please, no touching the dancer..." and straddled his lap. He obeyed, and placed his arms on the back of the couch, once again submitting himself to me and my wishes. I leaned into him as I unfastened my gold and black push-up bra from the back...sliding my hands forward to cup my large breasts and remove the lace at the same time. I dropped this on the couch and leaned forward to brush my nipples over his face! His dick was raising me up farther and farther off of his lap. For a moment I was glad his pants were still on because I was really getting into turning my man on! I slid neatly backward off of his lap, letting my nails run down him hard as I moved back and stood again.

I deftly grabbed the remote for the CD and hit another cue button, and a beat, totally made for fucking came on....because this was what I was going to start his evening with. I dropped the remote and rolled over onto the table, still dancing...gyrating and thrusting as I went...straight over onto the other side, and turned the table to an angle. Inspiration struck, and I would not stop for anything once I started! Still dancing, I turned my back to him, popping my ass and grinding like I had never done before. Wet from the thoughts that ran through my head....I danced around the table, watching him as he freed himself from his pants. My mouth watered, but I remained on my mission....

Placing my hands on my body as I danced, I was overwhelmed with my need for him once again....and I lay on the table, and got off right in front of him. Pinching my nipples, sucking on my fingers and rubbing my clit. I heard "oh shiiiit!" and turned my head towards him....He was stroking himself for me, long and slow.

I took the fingers that were working on my clit and licked them, not really needing to, before sticking them into my soaking wet pussy. He was enjoying this full view enormously! He stroked harder and faster, and I finger fucked myself faster, my left hand playing with my clit at the same time.....we were both "there" when I told him what he needed to do to me.
"Trevor, you need to fuck this pussy hard and deep, NOW!....or you're gonna have to wait until our wedding night." He stood to remove his clothes, but I stood and brushed his hand away and began unbuttoning clothes. He leaned in and kissed me with a passion I didn't know he possessed, brushed my hands away and ripped his shirt off. Buttons popping, seams ripping....

Something snapped in each of us at that moment.....and our sexual natures each took over at that point. "Fuck me baby--fuck me Trevor!...please!" Breathing hard, kissing harder, we were both sweating and trembling. We were grabbing each other, he was pulling my hair as he kissed, sucked and bit his way from my lips to my neck. I was moaning loudly, I couldn't stop...his hands were all over me....I pushed him violently away and dropped to my knees. Taking him in my mouth like a woman dying of thirst I sucked his rock hard cock as he pulled my hair and yelled "fuck you Cerise! -baby no!" He pulled me up by my hair, and it just served to make me hotter. We kissed so hard it almost hurt...each of us holding on so tight we were digging nails into each other. I pulled away and leaned over the arm of the couch...offering my ass to him, I wanted him buried inside of me, and I told him so. "Baby, I don't care if we break the fucking couch, but please! fuck me and fuck me hard!" I was barely able to catch my breath before he grabbed my hips and brought me up a little higher. Trevor slammed into me with the force of ten men and I yelled "oh fuck yes!" Hard belly slapping my ass, hands grabbing and holding onto my ass cheeks, raising them up and wider, balls bouncing off my inner thighs and slapping my clit... I was gushing cum like I never had before.

Both of us dripping wet from the sweat, he leaned in, still fucking me with all of his might and grabbed my hair and pulled me back and up to kiss him....out wet tongues doing a primal dance. Mouths open, tongues rolling, each breathing and moaning loudly....I was in absolute fucking lust-love with this man, and it seemed that my body wanted more. I bent down, holding onto my own legs, around my knees while he continued to fuck me from behind. "You want me in your ass baby?" he panted....I almost exploded on the spot. We had never done this before, and he was quite large and long. I didn't care, but I thought first to ease into it. "Your fingers first baby"...he slid one long finger into my ass and I thought I would lose complete control as began finger fucking my ass in an opposite stroke that his cock was going in my pussy! He began working my body like a piston. His dick was titanium steel hard, and I was just a never ending river of cum. He had two fingers in my ass now and I was screaming out my orgasms. I had to tell him that I couldn't take him in my ass at that point, but not to stop! I was rubbing furiously on my clit....and between my clit, my pussy and my ass...the friction, the pounding, and the constant cumming....my body seemed as if I couldn't open enough for him, I couldn't get any closer to him and I screamed out another orgasm, and Trevor yelled right along with me.

We collapsed onto the couch...him laying on my back. Both of us unable to speak, trying in vain to catch our breath. The sweat pouring off of each of us to pour in rivers down the edges of the couch....

I awoke with a start as a very warm washcloth bathed me...he turned me over and placed a gentle kiss on my mouth and bathed the front of me. We just stared into each others eyes, unable to speak for the longest time. When he finished bathing me, he gathered me into his arms and pulled me into him. We lay there just staring at one another, no words. He then gave me the most romantic and sensual kiss I have ever received in my life. Slowly deepening it, he rolled with me onto my back and slipped gently into me. So slow and deliberate that a whole new feeling rushed up within me. It was so tender and sweet, bringing tears to my eyes. Tears streamed down both of our faces as we continued to kiss lightly and then deeper, and he continued to love me slowly and deeply.

For a very long time, we made love with each other this way...crying as we did.

That was the depth of emotion our love held.

We had made a deeper connection.

And I said yes.

Excerpt from...

Coming in 2008!!!