Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 08-20-2007, 02:58 AM
Always a good morning

Better than the movies.....

All marriages, it seems, have ups and downs – times when you are totally in love and times when you wondered why on earth you got married. Ours is no different. The hard times are when you’re both on the downside -- those you just have to muscle through.

Recently, however, we’ve been both on the upswing of our relationship. We’ve been both falling in love again and have, because of this, been very gentle and loving with each other.

One cold night, we were snuggling in the big chair under a blanket, watching a movie. We were both dressed in our cozy pajamas snuggled together, enjoying the feeling of being close.

The movie was R rated for nudity and sexual content, which worked well for us.

As we watched the characters in the movie getting naked and getting naughty, we pulled each other a little closer together. I put my head on your chest and nuzzled you, enjoying feeling your arm tighten around me.

With your other hand, you reached across me and lightly stroked my arm, which had wrapped itself around your waist. “Mmmmm” I murmured from deep in my throat, encouraging you to continue.

I slipped my legs onto your lap and your hand dropped down from my arm to my leg. I was so cozy under that blanket. And, with kids supposedly asleep in the other room, it was kind of private too.

Your hand slid up my babydoll shorts and gave me ass a little squeeze, as my hand stroked your chest and played with your nipples.

You pulled your hand out, moistened your finger in your mouth, then slid it back under my shorts, gently touching my outer lips and sliding your finger over them. I wiggled my butt a little to let you know I liked it and you slide your finger in, in response. You pulled out your now very wet finger, and began to masturbate me.

OMG that felt so incredibly good. I moved my hips in a circular fashion, squeezing your fingers when they went inside and pressing myself against you. My breathing started to come faster and I could feel the heat building and pulsating.

When you felt me getting close, you increased your speed and intensity, making me squirm uncontrollably. I contracted my stomach muscles and tightened around you when the first wave hit. I moved slowly against your fingers until my body finally relaxed.

You pulled your finger out, licked it and said, “mmmmmm” as you gave me a little grin.

I slid down onto the floor in front of the chair, disappearing under the blanket.

I pulled at your shorts until I got them below your waist, gently stroking you, then taking you into my mouth. I could feel you relax as my mouth moved up and down your shaft.

And when I looked at your feet for a second, I saw your toes beginning to curl and I knew you were starting to feel good.

After a few minutes, as my saliva started to drip down my hand, making it slide more easily with each taste, we both heard small footsteps down the hall.

“Where’s mom?”

I froze. So did you.

“Uh, she went to bed. And so should you.”

“Okay. Good night.”

I had to cover my mouth to keep from laughing.

Once the little monster was safely back in bed and we were done giggling, we decided to move our tryst to someplace a little more private.

We crept past the closed door and into our bedroom, locking the door behind us.

As soon as the door was safely locked, we were all over each other. Deep, long kisses with hands wandering. I broke away and took a step back, then made a production of crossing my arms, grabbing the bottom of my shirt and slowly lifting it over my head, giving you a tantalizing view of my outstretched bare breasts.

You took a step forward and I took a step back, giving you a teasing smile.

“So, uh, did you want something in particular? I’m kinda tired and thought I’d crawl into bed.” I said with a smile.

“Oh, I want something all right. I want to lick and tease those big beautiful breasts of yours until I get my fill, then I want to slide my fingers down to your pretty little pussy and work my magic until you cum again hard with my fingers inside of you.”

God I love to hear you talk dirty to me! It gets me wet every time. “Well, when you put it THAT way…..”

I flopped onto my back on the bed and you practically flew from where you stood, landing on your side next to me. I felt your lips on my nips almost instantly. I love the way you run your tongue around my nipple, causing it to pucker and ache. You cupped them gently, one at a time, using your tongue and your lips and, oh so gently, your teeth. I arched up with pleasure and you wrapped one arm around my back to pull me closer, like you couldn’t bear any distance between us.

I know that that moment that I certainly couldn’t.

Your timing, as always, is impeccable. You slide you hand down my belly, under my shorts, to my pulsing clit. As you worked your magic, my breath came in short pants, faster and faster, my pussy getting wetter and wetter as you spread my juices around.

Periodically, you slid your finger inside, all while maintaining a loving lip-lock on my breast. That time, I came hard, bucking and tensing and calling your name.

When the waves finally passed, I looked into your smiling face and said, “Roll over. I have to be on top of you.”

Being the agreeable bloke that you are, you obliged.

I slid off your shorts and took a few moments to continue what I’d started earlier, sucking and stroking you until you were unbelievably hard.

Then I straddled you and slid myself up and down your shaft a few times to make you extra slippery before I invited you home.

I know you love it when I’m on top of you, which works well, since I love it too.

I slid forward over your cock, then changed my angle on the way back and took you deep inside of me. I love to watch your head go back and your eyes close when you first enter me. The connection is so strong. I squeeze you in gratitude for that glorious sight.

I began to slowly rock on top of you, leaning back, closing my eyes and enjoying the feeling of joining with you in such an intimate way.

As always when I’m on top, I reached down to masturbate while I rocked on top of you and used in wicked ways. I know how you love a show, so I easily dropped my guard and invited you to share in my pleasure.

I rocked and rubbed and squeezed you from inside, while you whispered encouragements. “Fuck me. God I love it when you ride me. You look so beautiful.”

The sound of your voice sent me over the edge and the feel of your hands on my ass and my breasts were icing on the cake. I bucked and squeezed and threw back my head -- back arched, breasts poking out.

When the wave passed, I collapsed on your for a moment, reveling in the feel of your arms around me and your cock inside of me.

Knowing you still had not had your release, I sat up and began to move again. You stopped me after a few minutes and said you wanted to come in from behind.

I slid off and relaxed on the bed, shoulders dropped onto the comforter and ass poked invitingly in the air.

You wasted no time before sliding in. From this position, I get to look over my left shoulder and see the ecstasy on your face and the flush up your chest as your start to thrust into me. I use my right hand to masturbate, which I talk to you about while you’re balls deep inside of me.

“You feel so good inside of me. Your cock is so hard; it fills me completely. There’s nothing better than masturbating with you inside of me. Cum to me.” All this I loudly whisper in a husky voice, in between sharp breaths. I do love to feel you thrusting inside of me, especially when I’m really wet after several orgasms.

I could see you getting ready to cum. When you hit your peak, I feel your release through my whole body. You grabbed my hips and pulled me close.

When you were done, I slid onto my stomach with you still on top of me and inside of me. I like you to pull out slowly and stay touching me for a few minutes, to keep the connection a little longer.

You kissed the back of my neck and murmured some sweet nothings in my ear………..

“Good movie, eh?”

________
feedback

Last edited by wyndhy : 04-04-2008 at 09:03 PM.