Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Group Sex Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-27-2014, 07:36 AM

The Deployment

Jennie paused just before closing the front door. "Tim, are you sure you've got everything?" she called to me as I threw my duffle bag into the trunk. "Enough for four months?" she continued.

"I've got everything on my list" I yelled back and she closed the door.

In fifteen years of marriage, Jennie and I had been through this before. My military career has taken me away from home more than just a few times. In fact, there hasn't been a single year that I haven't missed a holiday, birthday or our anniversary. This year, I would miss Mother's Day, Father's Day and my birthday, but I would be home in time for our anniversary.

While I wasn't looking forward to being gone for four long months, I was really looking forward to tonight. It had become custom for Jennie and I to have sex on my last night home, and I expected tonight to be no different. We just have to make it through the two hour drive to the base first and then dinner second.

We had directions to the hotel, and I had been assured by my First Sergeant that room reservations for the night had been arranged. I was certainly excited to see what the night had in store for us, and drove a bit faster than I should have. The drive went by quickly, and Jennie and I discussed details of how things around the house would be taken care of while I was gone.

We decided to eat dinner before checking in to the hotel, and we found a nice little Italian place and were seated in the back corner. The restaurant was quiet, there was only one other couple in the place, and after our dinner was served I could see why. This was my last meal on American soil for at least four months and it left a lot to be desired.

Neither of us seemed pleased with the food, but it was clear Jennie was looking forward to our play time as much as I was. She wore a loose fitting dress, made of a light cotton material, with a long slit up the side.

Jennie took my hand and placed it on her bare thigh through the slit in her dress. Stealing a quick glance to make sure no one was looking, she guided my hand to the inside of her thigh, and then slid it up high enough for me to realize she hadn't worn any underwear.

Jennie's head tilted back and her eyes closed as I touched her wet lips, tenderly rubbing at first, then I spread her lips and slid my fingers up to her clit. She gasped suddenly when I reached my target and pushed my hand away. "We need to get back to the hotel, NOW" she urged.

I paid the check and we got in the car, headed to the hotel. It was already dark, which was a good thing, since Jennie couldn't wait until we checked in. As I drove, Jennie pushed her dress up to her hips and stroked her pussy. Her moaning was almost more than I could take, and I nearly ran a stop sign as she brought herself to orgasm.

I turned the car into the parking lot at the hotel and Jennie pulled her dress back down before opening the door. "Tim, I'll go check in while you get the bags from the trunk" she said as she turned and slid her long legs out of the car.

As I walked into the lobby, I could easily see Jennie was irritated. She didn't even wait until I got to the desk before calling out "There's a problem with our
reservations! That dumb First Sergeant of yours has screwed up again!"

"Calm down, Jennie. I'm sure we can fix it, what ever it is." I turned to the clerk and asked "Did they forget to make reservations for me?"

Jennie didn't give the pretty young clerk time to answer before saying "We have a room, but they double booked us. Tim, we're staying in a room with another couple!"

My heart (and my cock) sunk as this revelation hit me. I wouldn't be getting laid tonight, and wouldn't be getting laid for four more months!

The clerk, whose name tag on her large breasts also said Jennie, spoke apologetically, "I'm so sorry, but Master Sergeant White said it was necessary with all the budget cutbacks. He insisted that everyone had to share a room. The other couple has already checked in and they seem really nice."

I looked at Jennie, and I'm sure my face showed the same disappointment I saw in hers. "We will just have to make the best of it. Now let's go meet our roommates."

Once in the elevator Jennie turned to me and said "Well, I guess this means you won't be getting that blow job I had planned for you, or anything else tonight. At least you'll be well rested when you get on the plane in the morning."

I kissed her softly and replied "Yeah, for the first time in fifteen years I'll be well rested when I deploy. You know, we could always just forget the other couple is there and just have wild passionate sex anyway," I joked halfheartedly.

Jennie's eyes got huge and she quickly said "No way! There is absolutely no way I would ever do that with someone else in the room. Especially not strangers!"

I squeezed her close to me and tried to calm her. "Relax dear, I was only kidding. I wouldn't want to share our special moment with anyone else either."

The elevator dinged and the doors slid open. It was our floor. We made our way down the hallway and found our room. We looked at each other, and Jennie said "Well, let's go meet the people responsible for ruining our last night together" and she slid the key card through the slot. Even the door key was getting more action than I was going to get.

We pushed the door open and went in. I could hear the shower running. The TV was on, and by the soft glow of the TV and the small lamp on the nightstand I could see two queen sized beds. The bed closest to the door was empty and still made, but the far bed had been turned down and was occupied by a large man. I could tell he was taller than my 5'7" frame, but until he stood I wasn't sure just how tall. He stood as soon as he noticed us, and that was when I realized he was well over 6 feet tall, I would guess about 6'5". He wasn't wearing a shirt and that showed me he was very fit, and had brown hair cropped in a typical military high-and-tight style.

He introduced himself as Staff Sergeant Morse, "But everyone calls me Jim" he said in a typical Midwestern accent. Jennie and I introduced ourselves, and Jim explained his wife, Sue, was in the shower, but she should be out shortly.

Jennie and I set our bags on the bed and started unpacking a few necessities for the night, and Jennie nudged me and whispered in my ear "I didn't pack any pajamas!"

"We'll just have to make do, you sleep in your bra and panties at home, you can do it here. We'll just have to turn out the lights before we get into bed. Besides, that bikini you wore in San Juan last year covered less than your undies." I tried to be reassuring.

Just then I heard the bathroom door open and turned to see Sue coming into the bedroom completely nude. She stopped, and said "Oh, I didn't realize you were here already. I'm Sue." She backed very slowly through the bathroom door, turned around and bent down to pick up her towel. I noticed she was very attractive, about 5'5", long blond hair, very pert but average sized breasts, and a completely bald pussy. As she bent over to pick up her towel, I had a clear view of that little pussy and the perfect ass and thighs that framed it. Sue was a knockout. She slowly wrapped her towel around her gorgeous body and walked to the bed by the window. She pulled the linens down and dropped her towel before sliding into bed. She pulled the sheet up to the middle of her breasts, just above her nipples, but I could clearly make out the shape of her breasts through the thin material.

Jennie caught me looking and cleared her throat to get my attention. "AHEM! Let's get ready for bed ourselves, Tim." Jim must have noticed me checking out his wife, but he gave no indication of it. I grabbed my things and followed Jennie into the bathroom, staring at her ass as her thin dress hung loosely over it, and I thought to myself it was every bit as nice as Sue's ass.

As I closed the bathroom door behind us I reached down and squeezed one of Jennie's ass cheeks in my hand, but she pushed my hand away and said "Don't go getting yourself all worked up for nothing, because that's exactly what's going to happen with those two in the room, NOTHING."

We brushed our teeth and kissed goodnight in the bathroom, and as I turned to open the door Jennie said "I'll be out in a minute. Close the door behind you." So I left her in the bathroom and closed the door. I walked to the bed, eyeing Sue's tits the whole way. Jim was still watching TV, paying no attention to the fact that I was ogling his wife. I sat on the edge of the bed farthest from Jim and Sue and took off first my pants and then my shirt before sliding under the blankets. I heard the bathroom door open and by the glow of the TV I saw Jennie come out with a towel wrapped around her. "Just like Jennie, always being modest" I thought, but when she got to the side of our bed nearest Jim, she dropped the towel to the floor and stood there completely nude for a brief moment before climbing into bed. OH MY GOD was all that ran through my mind, but I couldn't say anything, in fact, I was so shocked I wasn't even breathing.

"Don't act so shocked, Dear" Jennie whispered into my ear, not wanting the other couple to hear. "Two can play this game" she whispered as she looked over at Sue, who was silently staring at whatever zombie show was on the TV. "Besides," she whispered, "I wasn't wearing any underwear under that dress, remember?"

That last comment reminded me of our little bit of pussy play in the restaurant and in the car, and it caused my cock to swell a bit, but Jennie just kissed me on the cheek and turned toward the night stand between the beds. "You don't mind if I turn this off, do you?" she asked Jim and Sue.

"Oh, no, not at all. Actually, this show is just about over, I was getting ready to turn the TV off in just a minute or two." Jim answered.

"Sweet dreams, you two" Sue said.

Jennie wished them both a good night as she turned off the little bedside lamp, and not two minutes later, Jim turned off the TV. Jennie was facing Jim and Sue, and I spooned up behind her, feeling the backs of her thighs and her bare ass against my legs, and silently cursed my First Sergeant for our room arrangements.

I heard a loud smooch from across the room and realized that Jim and Sue had just kissed goodnight as well, but then I heard another and a slight moan from Sue, followed by Jim whispering "Shh...they're trying to sleep" and then a slight muffled giggle from Sue. The almost silent kissing noises continued for a few short moments, and then I heard sheets rustling, and the the unmistakable sound of someone shifting between the sheets.

Jennie's breathing was increasing in speed, and I heard Sue moan again. Jennie shifted her ass tighter into my crotch, and my curiosity got the better of me. I raised my head just high enough to see over Jennie's shoulder, and was rewarded with the sight of Jim's mouth on Sue's breasts, lit up by the soft glow of the street lights through the sheer drapes. I knew Jennie was watching, and I knew it turned her on. Her breathing was rapid and shallow, and she was ever so slightly rocking her hips, pushing her ass into my hardening dick a little harder each time.

I reached my hand up to Jennie's breast, but she pushed my hand back down, holding it against her stomach. Jennie and I continued to watch as Jim disappeared beneath their sheet, his head obviously between Sue's legs. Sue let out another moan, and Jim reached up with his hand and placed it over Sue's mouth, while Sue moved her hands to her own breasts. I watched as she squeezed them, pinching and pulling at her nipples with both hands. Jennie must have seen this too, because she pushed her ass back into me hard and squeezed my hand the way Sue was squeezing her tits.

As Jim continued to lick Sue's pussy, the sole sheet that covered them worked it's way down and Jim finally pulled it off completely, leaving us with a perfect view of Sue's nude body and Jim's head between her thighs. I started to bring my hand slowly back to Jennie's breast, and this time she didn't stop me. I lightly rubbed along the side, along the bottom, and then took it entirely in my hand and squeezed gently. My fingertips found her nipple and pinched lightly. As I pinched, this time it was Jennie that moaned. I kissed her neck and shoulder, hoping she would turn her head enough that I could taste her lips, but Jennie was intently watching as this woman we had never met before was getting her pussy eaten by a man we had never met before.

As I teased Jennie's breasts, Sue's hands left her own breasts and reached for Jim's head, pulling him upwards. He brought his mouth to hers and they kissed passionately, but only for a moment. Jim continued moving upwards, until he was feeding his very large cock into Sue's mouth. Jennie moved one of her hands to her mouth and began to suck on one of her fingers the way she often sucked my dick. Her breathing became ragged and unsteady, and I knew from the sound of it she had the fingers of her other hand in her pussy. Jenny let out a moan, and Jim turned his head and looked directly at us. He smiled, then groaned as Sue worked magic on his cock.

My own cock was rock hard, but I knew I had to get Jennie really worked up before she would agree to let me fuck her in front of our new friends, so I moved my hand from her tits down to her pussy. She moved her own hand away from her pussy when mine got there, and she brought her wet fingers up to her mouth and sucked on them the way Sue was sucking on Jim's dick. Jennie's fingers moved in and out of her mouth to the rhythm of Jim's dick moving in and out of Sue's mouth. My fingers matched that rhythm as I moved them in and out of Jennie's pussy and Jennie was really rocking her hips, causing her bare ass to rub against my cock, the material of my own underwear the only barrier between our bodies.

I alternated between rubbing Jennie's clit and sliding my fingers into her wet pussy. She reached behind her and rubbed my cock through my boxers for a moment, then slid her hand past the waistband and wrapped her fingers around me. We watched as Jim slid out of Sue's mouth, looking Jennie in the eyes as Sue turned towards us and got on all fours. Jim moved behind her and Sue's mouth opened wide with a loud moan as Jim entered her.

Jennie's hand stopped moving on my cock for just a moment, then she began stroking it even faster than before. I lightly bit the side of her neck as we watched Jim ruthlessly pound into Sue from behind.

I was mesmerized by the wetness of Jennie's pussy, the motion of her hand on my cock, and the look on Sue's face as Jim fucked her. Sue's eyes shot wide open and she tried to gasp for air, then suddenly buried her face in the mattress and screamed. The rest of her body quivered as she came, and Jim quickened his pace, then stopped suddenly, his face contorted as he obviously came deep in Sue's pussy. Sue collapsed on the bed, pulling Jim down on top of her.

Sue raised her head and looked straight at Jennie and me, and at that moment I decided I wanted more than just a hand job. I pulled my hand from Jennie's wet pussy and she sighed a sigh of disappointment. With my now freed hand I pulled my boxers down and pushed my hips towards the curve of Jennie's ass. She guided me to her pussy and I groaned as I felt the wetness against the tip of my cock, and her hand let go as I felt her lips part around me. I pushed in slowly, not wanting to cum too quickly, but Jennie wanted to go faster, harder. I wouldn't let her and continued slowly pulling all the way out of her and just as slowly pushing deep inside of her.

Jennie needed more. She pulled away from me, my cock slipping all the way out, then pushed me onto my back. She threw the blankets off of us and climbed onto me, sliding her pussy all the way down on my well-hardened dick, the began rocking her hips back and forth. She brought her hands to her breasts and pinched her nipples as she raised up until the head of my cock was just parting her pussy lips, then slammed back down again, gasping as I bottomed out inside her. Again, she raised up, my cock sliding nearly out, but this time she stayed there.

In a raspy, lust-filled voice I heard Jennie say "Fuck me Tim. Fuck my pussy. Fuck it hard and fast!" and then I heard Sue speak, struggling to catch her breath.

"Yeah, fuck her Tim, fuck her just like Jim fucked me. I know she wants it, Tim. Don't you, Jennie?"

Jennie responded as I forced my cock back into her pussy as hard as I could. "MMMMMM....Oh God yes. I want it. I want you to fuck me, Tim! OH GOD! YES SUE! I want Tim to fuck me just like Jim fucked you!"

Jennie knelt above me, her hands cupping her breasts as she pinched her nipples. As I started driving upwards into her wet pussy, Jennie let go of her right breast and moved her hand downward, across her stomach. When her fingers reached her clit, Jennie closed her eyes and tilted her head back. I held on to her hips and fucked her, hard and fast. I turned and looked toward the other bed, and my eyes met with Sue's, then traveled down her body. Like Jennie, she had one hand on her breast, squeezing it and pulling at her nipple, and the other hand was buried in her pussy, moving quickly. I watched Sue please herself as Jim stood up and walked past our bed, headed to the bathroom. He watched us as he passed, and my eyes caught a glimpse of his still hard cock. Jim was very well endowed, much longer than my 7 inches, but his girth was comparable to my own.

My eyes immediately went back to Sue, and I watched as the hand in her pussy slowed its strokes for a moment, and her other hand moved from one breast to the other. I was immensely enjoying the show, as well as the smooth, tight pussy my wife had wrapped around my dick.

Jim returned from the bathroom, and I noticed he had put a condom on his cock, which still looked rock hard. He stood between our beds watching us. Jennie was in a world far away, a world created by her own fingers and my cock, and she didn't notice right away when Jim started climbing onto our bed, kneeling behind Jennie as she knelt over me.

When she felt Jim's hands on her shoulders, her eyes snapped open and she looked down at me, then turned her head to Jim and in a breathless voice said "NO! I don't do anal!"

Jim massaged her neck and shoulders, trying to relax her, and said reassuringly, "Don't worry, we won't do anything you don't want. I want to do whatever will make you feel good, Jennie."

Jennie looked down into my eyes with a look of concern on her face, and I whispered "It's OK. Do whatever you want to do, sweetheart."

I began moving inside of her again, this time slowly, and Jim continued to massage her shoulders.

"His hands do feel good, Tim" Jennie said as she leaned forward, placing her hands on my shoulders, and kissed me, hard on the lips. Jim leaned with her, never taking his hands from her shoulders, rubbing and kneading the muscles there. As I felt my cock hit bottom in Jennie's pussy, I felt Jim's cock brush against my balls, and he must have felt it too, because he pulled his hips back suddenly.

Jennie laid on top of me, wrapping her arms around my head, and kissed me again, then she turned my head towards Sue, who was sliding three glistening fingers in and out of her pussy while she worked her clit with two fingers from her other hand, watching us intently. I slowly continued to fuck Jennie,and as I watched Sue added a fourth finger to her wet pussy. Slowly I slid my cock in and out of Jessie's pussy, which felt just as wet as Sue's pussy looked. As I slid almost out of Jessie's pussy, I felt pressure on the underside of my cock, and turned my attention back to Jessie and Jim. As I pushed slowly back to Jessie, I felt Jim pushing his long cock into Jessie's pussy right along with my own. Jessie tensed up, her arms squeezing my head to her, her eyes wide open.

"Wait! I've never done anything like this before! It'll be too much!" she softly pleaded, but Jim and I continued to push inside of her together. The feeling was incredible. In fifteen years of marriage Jessie's pussy had never felt this tight, and the hardness of Jim's cock against the bottom of mine was a stark contrast to the smooth softness of Jessie's pussy on the top.

When we were all the way in, Jessie screamed "OH MY GOD!!! I'VE NEVER FELT SO FULL IN MY LIFE! YES!"

Sue groaned "It's incredible isn't it dear? The feeling of being completely filled?" I turned my head back to Sue, and I saw her still working her pussy, but now she was pushing four fingers and her thumb inside, all the way to the last knuckles.

Jennie answered her, moaning "Uh huh, mmmmm, yes. So full." I started to pull slowly out of Jennie's pussy, and Jim pulled out with me, until only our cock heads were inside her, then we pushed back in together. We watched as Sue continued to fuck herself with five fingers, getting a bit deeper with each thrust, and Jim and I matched the thrusts of Sue's hand with our cocks. When she pulled out, so did we, and when she pushed her hand back in, our cocks followed suit, sliding into Jessie's stretched pussy. We all moved faster with each stroke, and I almost came when I saw Sue's whole hand disappear into her wet pussy, stretching her outer lips around her wrist.

Our pace increased, and Jim and I fucked my wife's pussy while we watched his wife stroke her clit and fist herself. I wanted Jessie to see what Sue was doing to herself, but she was lost in our fucking. I could see the wetness running down Sue's forearm, and her fingers were a blur as they moved rapidly on her clit. She started to cum, humming "MMMMMMMMMMMM" as she twisted her hand inside of her pussy. Her legs began to shake, her fingers stiffened and stopped moving against her clit, and as her hand pulled out of her stretched pussy I saw juices squirt onto the bed sheet, landing a few inches from her well used, slightly open pussy.

Jessie threw her head back and arched her back as Jim and I continued fucking her in unison. I felt her pussy begin to convulse, squeezing and releasing, then she got wetter, dripping her juices onto my lower abs. She screamed out "I'M CUMMING!!! OH GOD YES!!! MAKE ME CUM!!!" I felt her wetness running down my shaft onto my balls, and Jim and I fucked her wildly, losing our matching rhythm. We both pounded in and out of Jessie's cumming pussy, sometimes pushing in together, sometimes alternating, but both of us were fucking her with all we had. I could feel the bottom of his cock rubbing against the bottom of mine, and it felt completely different than the walls of Jessie's pussy. The whole experience was driving me mad, and I was nearly there. I felt the familiar pressure building and then shoved into Jessie hard one last time, holding myself completely inside of her, as deep as I could get. Jim was still moving, and I felt myself twitch and spurt each time he pushed inside
of Jessie. I just held still, buried in Jessie's full cunt as Jim continued fucking her from behind. He was grunting with each thrust, going much faster and harder than when he had fucked his own wife just a few minutes before.

Jim shoved his cock as far as he could inside Jessie's pussy and held it there as he groaned, and I immediately felt him twitching, pulsing as he shot his load into the condom. The sensation sent Jessie over the edge again, this time her legs started shaking, and she was screaming something incoherent like "NNNNNHHHHH!" and I felt the warmth of her wetness squirting onto the inside of my thighs.

Jim collapsed on top of Jessie and I while Sue joined us on the bed, then kissed her husband deeply as we all caught our breath.

The four of us made love for hours that night, fucking in a variety of positions and a variety of partners. Needless to say, Jim and I both slept soundly on the plane the next day, and when we hit the ground in Afghanistan, we told each other how we couldn't wait to get home and do it all again!