Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 04-09-2012, 01:31 PM
Runs with Scissors

Send a message via Yahoo to gigi
The best things happen when you're dancing

We had been working together for years. It was a fun, flirty friendship. For ten years we had supported each other through the death of your wife and my divorce. Laughed over horrific blind dates. And we ate lunch together every single day.

Our boss was getting married and she invited the staff of our small company to attend. It was at a beautiful hotel in the mountains. It was a lovely wedding and the reception is a delightful party. There are two tables of us, laughing and talking. As at most weddings, a grouping of slow songs began to play. You look at me and ask if I am willing to risk my toes for a dance. I agree and walk with you to the floor. We twirl around for a few minutes, being silly. Then we dance closer, swaying gently together. As the next song comes on, we are pressed close to each other. I am startled by how turned on I am. The smell of your skin, your warm body pressed against mine made a wet spot on my panties. I realize that I am feeling your hardness pressed against me. The music seems to stop too suddenly and much too quickly for my tastes. You kiss me on the tip of my nose and walk away towards the bar. I walk back to the table feeling foolish.
Shortly after that, I head to my room. It was an awkward end to a nice evening. I kick off my shoes as I lock the door behind me. I strip out of all my clothes and throw on my robe. As I am ready to settle into a night of bad TV, there is a knock at the door. I check the peephole then open the door a bit. You are standing there. You ask if you can come in, that you want to talk. I nod and let you in. You sit on the edge of the bed, looking at the floor. “I’m sorry.” You whisper. You explain that you don’t know what happened but…. I let you get that far. I step closer and take your face in my hands. I kiss you deeply. I feel your hands beginning to explore and opening my robe. You stand up and look me in the eye, making sure that I am feeling the same way. You can see the need in my eyes. I unbutton your shirt quickly. I kiss your collarbone, your neck. You slowly remove my robe and lower me onto the bed. I watch as you unzip your pants. You remove your jockey shorts and I gasp. All 8 inches of you springs out. I reach out and rub my fingers on the tip. A small drip of precum appears almost immediately and I place my mouth on it. You taste so good. I lick you from the base to tip, hearing you groan. As I continue to move my mouth on you, your fingers run through my hair. I take you deeply and completely in my mouth. You take your cock out of my mouth and lay me back on the bed. Your strong hands spread my legs. I feel your lips and tongue on my thighs and I shiver. Your fingers play with my pussy lips and you catch the drip of wetness that comes out. You lick your finger and I blush. Your smile is devilish and I moan as your tongue laps my clit. You slide two fingers inside me and I rock on them. You urge me on, and I cum on your fingers. Suddenly, the tip of your cock is against my opening and I feel you push. You slide inside me slowly, my walls stretching to take you. You fill me and stop without moving. I pull your body close to mine. Your hard cock inside me is making my body writhe under you. You slowly begin to move. I rise to greet you with every thrust. I am moaning, crying out your name. I feel the orgasm beginning and push your ass deeper into me. You grab my body and thrust hard. We both explode in orgasm. Your hot cum pouring into my body. I can feel you twitching and jerking inside me. I stroke your back, my pussy continuing to pulse on you. You whisper in my ear that you don’t want to leave. I laugh lightly. I’m keeping you right where you are, I say. Because, our night isn’t close to over babe. You smile and agree.