Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Interracial Stories
User Name
Password

Old 12-21-2005, 04:25 PM
Married Couple

The Client

Part One

LaTesha Brown sat at the bar sipping on her rum and coke, looking over all the guys as they came and went. She was a single, white, twenty-eight year old red head who had never had much of a social life. How could she? After finishing law school and passing the bar exam, she had went straight to work for the Prosecuting Attorney here in Lambert County. Getting to go to the bar and hang out had become a very rare occassion. Oh sure, she had had a few boyfriends, but when her work would start to interfered, the guy would usually leave. It had been nearly six months since she had been laid and she didn't care who the guy was tonight, just so long as he was willing to fuck her brains out.

A light tap on the shouler and an "Excuse me, Miss" from the bartender caught her attention over the loud music. "It's from the gentleman in the corner," the bartender said, pointing out a young and very handsome black man. LaTesha accepted the drink by picking it and nodding at him. This gave the young man encouragement. Picking up his own drink, he came over to her and sat down on the empty bar stool next to her. They spent the next two hours talking about nothing and everything. On a whim, she decided to invite him back to her apartment on the upper side of town.

It was nearing eleven o'clock when they reached the front door of her apartment complex. After punching in her key code, they went up to her apartment. She could tell by his body language that her apartment building was fancier than any he was use too. It never even occured to her that the security montors were recording her, and this young black man, as they entered the building and then her apartment. At several different times, the cameras clearly picked up both of their faces.

Entering her apartment, the young man closed LaTesha's door with a slam before locking it. The lustful look in his brown eyes was matched by the same look in her green ones. Grabbing her and pulling her to him, he began to fondle her covered breasts as he passionately kissed her. Her hands worked to undo his pants as they continued to feverously kiss. In no time, they had each other stripped completely naked. Their animalistic needs did not permit them to get any further than her kitchen.

The young man picked her and sat her down on the counter. Spreading her legs wide, he began an assault on her attention hungry clit. His tongue teasingly flicked at it as LaTesha moaned and wildly bucked. Her hands moved to his head as she ran her fingers through his naturally tight curly black hair as his tongue began to move in and out of her. "Oh fuck yeah," she moaned as he ate her through the first of three orgasms; each one more intense than the last.

Standing up, he wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. He then bent down and began to savagely suck at her hard nipples. They had become so hard that they actually hurt went he gave them this attention. LaTesha let out several moans of pleasure as he went back and forth between her breasts. Again she came as he did this.

Standing back up, he held his hand out to her and helped her off the counter. LaTesha pushed him up against the counter before kneeling down in front of him. Her mouth eagerly took in his very thick, eight inch shaft. The young man moaned as she worked his cock over with her mouth. Looking down at her, he gently pushed her red hair out of her face so that he could see her white lips on his black cock. "Yeah," he moaned. "That's it. Yeah. Keep it up. Oh fuck yeah. That's what I like about you white girls, you're all good cock suckers."

LaTesha looked up at him with her big green eyes. "MMM," he again moaned. "That's it baby. Stare at me as you suck my black cock, you little white slut." Damn did his dirty talk turn her on. Her pace and suction on him increased and soon she was tasting his hot cum in her mouth. After swallowing every drop, she wiped the corners of her mouth. "Ready for my cock in your pussy now," he asked. "Oh fuck yes," she panted.

Bending down to her shorter height, the young black man again passionately kissed her. LaTesha instinctively wrapped her legs around his waist when he picked her up. Pushing her up against the kitchen wall, the young black man entered her hot wet pussy. The tightness of not having any sex for six months made both of them moan as her pussy slipped over his cock like a tight glove covering a hand. LaTesha gasped and panted as this black stranger lifted and lower her pussy onto his thick shaft.

"Oh God," she panted. "Oh yeah. Yeah. Just like that." Tears of pleasure streamed down her cheeks as she felt him moving in her. Her arms wrapped tightly around his neck as she came. Her warm fluids lubricated him more, causing him to slip in and out of her easier, which in turned caused her to cum again. "Oh shit. Oh fuck," he panted over and over.

With one arm wrapped around her, he used the other to push away from the wall. Turning around, he walked her over to the table and sat her down. LaTesha's arms seemed to melt from his neck as she fell back onto the table. The table was low enough for him to be in perfect position so slowly fuck her. His black hands rubbed her snowy white, ample breasts as she again climaxed. "Oh God," LaTesha screamed. "Don't stop. Don't stop. Please don't stop."

Wanting to be deeper in her, he pulled out and turned her over. Laying her flat on her stomach, he spread her legs wide before ramming his thick eight inches into her. "OH YES!!!," LaTesha screamed through tears of pleasure. "Fuck me. Fuck your white slut." The young black man grabbed her hips and began to fully ram himself in and out of her. Again their animalistic natures took over as he fuck her like a sire dog fucking a bitch in heat. LaTesha could do nothing but clentch her fists in pleasure, moaning and screaming as her pussy took the fucking it had been so desperately wanting. A loud "AAAHHH" from him and one hard thrust in told LaTesha that he had just came deep inside of her.

The rest of the night was spent resting, then fucking, resting again, and then fucking some more. Not once did they go to sleep. When the sun came up, LaTesha watched as the young man dressed and then left. It wasn't until she had gotten into the shower and touched her now throbbing pussy, did she realize that not once had she asked his name nor had he asked hers. "Oh well," she thought, "it was the best fucking of my life."
Old 12-21-2005, 05:17 PM
Married Couple

Part Two

It had been nearly two weeks since LaTesha had had the best fucking of her life. The young black man, whom still did not know the name of, would enter her dreams and repeat the events of that night over and over again. She felt as if she was becoming obsessed with this young black man. She had even began to daydream about him at work. It was during one of her daydreams that she was interrupted by a loud thud. Coming to her senses, she saw her boss standing in front of her desk smiling down at her. He had just dropped a case file onto it.

"Must of been some daydream, LaTesha," he said. "You've been in a trance, smiling, ever since I can into the room." LaTesha blushed as she looked away. "Well," he said, "it doesn't matter now. Here is a case for you... Young black male accussed of robbing an all night convience store a couple of weeks ago. It took place around one in the morning. When he came back to the store yesterday, the owner alerted the cop, who just happened to be there shopping, about what had happened and that the guy was back. The young man keeps saying that he was having sex with a woman all night long that night, but he doesn't know who she is. He swears that he can show the cops where she lives though."

Immediately LaTesha thought of the young black man she had brought home with her. If it was the same guy, she could prove that he was innocent, but at a imbarassing professional risk to herself. Picking the case file up, she opened it and stared at the mug shot of the accussed. Sure enough, it was the same man. His name was Marcus Leads and this was far from his first offense. She knew that she couldn't help him on any of his former charges but, she could prove him innocent of this robbery.

"Thanks," she said to her boss. As he turned to leave her office she asked him, "Can I talk with you privately for a minute?" "Sure," he said, closing her office door. "I can prove this guy is innocent without it even going to court," LaTesha said softly as she continued to stare at his picture. "And just how can you do that," her boss asked. Looking up at him, she said, "I'm the woman that he was having sex with. I know that he never left the apartment because we never went to sleep. We arrived at my apartment around eleven that night and he didn't leave until after daylight."

After the look of shock wore off of her boss's face, he asked, "Are you sure he didn't slip out while you were sleeping?" "No," she said, "We were up all night long. We never once went to sleep and never once did he leave my sight."

Her boss fell into the chair behind him. "Well," he finally sighed, "is there any way that you can prove this?" "Yes," LaTesha answered. "My apartment building has security cameras that are on 24/7. They record ALL entrances and hallways. Remember, we won a case a few years back when a scorn lover broke into one of the apartments and raped his former girlfriend. We were able to see the man clearly enough on the tape to put him away for twenty years. The tape showed him entering the apartment and then straighten his pants as he came out of it."

"Yeah," he softly said. LaTesha sighed before saying, "It will also show that this Marcus Leads entered my apartment with me, never left during the night, and him leaving the next morning. All this with full running time and no stop intervels." "You know what you need to do then," he said as he raised from the chair and left her office.

After finding out who his Public Defender was, LaTesha called to set up a meeting with the two of them. Next she got in touch with the landlord and told him what she needed from him. He was more than willing to help her out by making a copy of the video for the night in question.

The look of shock on Marcus's face when he and his lawyer entered LaTesha's office was priceless. Once the door was closed, Marcus lowly stated to his lawyer, "That's her! She's the woman I keep telling you that I had sex with all night that night." They both sighed with relief when she openly admited to it.

"Furher more," she continued, "I'm also trying to get a copy of the security tape that will prove that what he and I both have stated is true." LaTesha explained to them about how the cameras had helped in the rape case a few years ago and how she was sure that the video tapes would be able to help Marcus too. The Defense Attorney was certainly surprise to see that the Prosecuting Attorney was willing help to clear one of his clients for a change instead of trying to have them put to death.

Once the tape was in her hands, she went into see the judge that would be handling the case. Being an old friend of the families, she was admitted right away. LaTesha explained the case to him, showed him the mug shot of Marcus, and they viewed the video tape together. The judge said that it was clear as glass that the accused Marcus Leads was the man whom she had taken home that night. The case against Marcus was dismissed. Little did she know that Marcus would be coming to see her two nights later to "properly thank her" for clearing him of the robbery charge.
Old 12-22-2005, 01:03 PM
Married Couple

Part Three

Over the course of the next few days, LaTesha's thoughts of Marcus grew stronger and stronger. She had even wrote down his address from the case file that the Prosucting Attorney's office had on him. So many times she contemplated about going to his home, but in the end, she fought off the urge.

It was around two that Friday afternoon when LaTesha's boss came into her office. "We just recieved a verdict on the Martin case," he said smiling. "You won another one. Why don't you take the rest of the day off?!" He had almost made it to the door when he turned on his heels and said, "Oh, there is one catch though. I need you to take a box of files home and prioritize them. You know the drill. Those we can make deals on... do. Those that we can't... we'll deal with as soon as we can." With that he was out the door.

LaTesha didn't waste time in leaving. Grabbing the box of files as she left, she placed them in the trunk of her car and then decided to do some shopping. She spent the rest of the afternoon going from store to store. On a whim, she decided to buy a very sexy emerald green teddy. Upon trying it on in the store, she found that it pushed up her already ample breasts. The matching lace stockings attached to the bottom of it with snaps. As she stared at herself in the mirror, she fantasized that Marcus was slowly taking it off of her. After nearly making herself cum from the daydream, she decided to purchase it.

It was going on six when she arrived at her apartment building. She decided to leave the box of files in the trunk until she got her bags inside her apartment. Closing the car door, she was startled by a familiar voice. "Need some help there," the voice asked. Turning around she smiled as she saw Marcus standing there. He was wearing a tight, white muscle shirt, even tighter blue jeans, and tennis shoes. Damn did he look good. "Sure do," LaTesha said. "If you'll carry these bags, I'll get the box from my trunk. By the way, my name is LaTesha Brown." "Yeah," he said half laughing, "I kinda know that now." "Oh, yeah," she said, half laughing too. "And you're Marcus Leads." "Guilty as charged," he said, bowing.

With Marcus's help, the two of them got all of the bags and the box of files into her apartment. "Just set them down in the bedroom, please. I'll sort them out later," she said as she closed and locked the door behind them. Marcus quickly carried the bags into bedroom and then returned, handing her a bouquet of assorted flowers. "I held them behind my back while we were outside," he said. "I then slipped them into one of the bags when you weren't looking. I just had to thank you personally for helping me out the way you did. I'm sorry that they don't all match, but they're all that I could afford."

Smiling with delightment she took them. "How did you know," she asked as she slipped off her shoes. "Know what," he asked in return. "That I prefer the assorted bouqets to matching ones." "Really," he asked shocked. "Really," she said. "Well," he continued, "I guess I'll go now. I just wanted to thank you for helping me."

Marcus had almost reached the door when LaTesha called out. "Don't go," she said. "I mean... you don't have to go. You can stay if you want." Marcus smiled and said, "I'd like that." He removed his shoes and socks and walked barefooted behind her into the kitchen.

After placing the bouquet in some water and setting it on the kitchen table, Marcus and LaTesha sat down on the couch. Tonight sex didn't seem to be the issue. They were too busy enjoying each others company. Around eight o'clock they order some take out and continued to enjoy talking. By ten, LaTesha's desire to have Marcus inside of her again began to take hold of her. Her body language told Marcus this and he too wanted her.

Excusing herself, she went into the bedroom and put on the teddy that she had bought earlier. She lite several of the candles that she had placed around the room before she quietly slipped back into the livingroom. Marcus had his back to her as he looked at her childhood pictures that hung on the wall. His skin looked even blacker against the white muscle shirt he wore. LaTesha could fell herself moistening just from looking at him.

To get his attention, LaTesha cleared her throat. A large smile spread across Marcus's face when he saw her. Her long red hair seemed even redder against the strapless emerald teddy. Her eyes matched it's color. Even her skin looked a paler white against it. Marcus's brown eyes looked her up and down. Starting with her face, all the way down to her stockinged feet, and then back up. Curling her finger, she coaxed him into her bedroom. Marcus eagerly followed, turning off the livingroom light as he did.

Standing beside her bed, Marcus lovingly held her in his arms. His hands caressed her back as he gently kissed her. Her arms wrapped around his neck and ran through his tightly curled black hair. Their actions so much slower than the last time. "You're so beautiful," he said. "I've not been able to get you out of my mind." "I've not been able to get you out of mine either," she said smiling.

LaTesha removed Marcus's muscle shirt and dropped it on the floor. Her milky white hands rubbed his smooth, chesled black chest. A low moan escaped him as she kissed her way down his stomach, kneeling before him as she did. Marcus watched her in the soft candle light as LaTesha slowly undone his jeans. Just as slowly, she removed them and the white briefs from his body. After he stepped out of them, she pushed them aside. Marcus was now completely naked and she turned her attention to his half erect, thick eight inch cock.

LaTesha gently stroked Marcus a few times before placing him into her mouth. It didn't take long for the hot, wetness of her mouth to get him fully erect. "MMM, LaTesha," he moaned as she slowly made love to his black cock with her white mouth. "Oh baby," he continued, "this feels so much better than last time." Even LaTesha had to agree there, and last time was damn good.

For several long, slow minutes, LaTesha gave Marcus's cock the attention that he had been wanting since that night two weeks ago. When her pace started to slowly encreased he softly said, "Slow down, baby. We have all night. There's no need to make me cum just yet." LaTesha slowed her pace back down and continued to please him for several more minutes. "My turn," Marcus finally said as he pulled out of LaTesha's mouth. "My turn to please you."

Marcus held out his hand to help LaTesha up. His black lips gently kissed her softer pink ones. He placed his left hand in the small of her back as his right one lightly rubbed her clit through the lacy fabric of the teddy. His fingers found the three small snaps that held the fabric closed over her wanting love hole. A low moan escaped her lips as his hands worked their magic on her.

Before she knew it, Marcus had picked LaTesha up and laid her onto her own bed. Laying next to her, he again gently kissed her as he fondled her breasts through the lacy emerald green teddy. He then kissed his way down her neck, lightly kissing each breasts before continuing further down.

Marcus undone the snaps on her left leg. Slowly he rolled the stocking down, sucking on her white toes as he tossed it aside. LaTesha had never had her toes sucked before and this feeling drove her crazy, causing her to squeal with pleasure. Marcus devilishly smiled before giving the right one the same attention, again receiving the same response from her.

Spreading her legs wide, Marcus now turned his attention to the three little snaps covering LaTesha's beautiful white, shaved pussy. The small tuff of bright red hair could easily been seen through the emerald green lace. Slowly he undone each button, revealing what he was after. He softly kissed her swollen clit and pink pussy lips. A barely audible moan was heard as LaTesha arched her back and grabbed the small metal bars that ran vertically in the headboard frame above her head.

Placing his tongue at the bottom of LaTesha's love opening, Marcus slow licked up, stopping just above her clit. "Oh Marcus," she panted as she gripped the bars tighter, "that's it." He done this several more times before flicking at her attention swollen clit. This sent her over the edge and she screamed with pleasure as she came. Just like the other night, he eat her through multiple orgasms before kissing his way back up and softly kissing her on the lips.

Carefully and slowly, Marcus unbottoned the front of LaTesha's teddy. The emerald fabric fell to the bed as he brushed it off of her milky white skin. His black hand rubbed and fondled her breasts for a few minutes. Placing his knees between her legs and his hands on either side of her, Marcus slowly sucked at her breasts. LaTesha's hands moved to his head, her fingers running through his tightly curled black hair. "MMM," she moaned as he took his time sucking them.

Repositioning himself between her legs, Marcus slowly pushed his hard, thick eight inches into her steaming, wet pussy. The two weeks since they had last been together had caused her to tighten back up again. Both Marcus and LaTesha moaned as he pushed into her. "Oh God," she whimpered as she wrapped her arms and legs around his body. His cock slowly slid in and out of her. "Oh God, LaTesha," he moaned. "You still feel so tight."

For several minutes, they made love in this position before Marcus rolled them over. LaTesha straddled him as she placed her white hands onto his black, chiseled chest. Slowly she raised and lowered herself on him, moaning ecstaticly as she did. Her pace increased slightly as she leaned forward to grab the iron barred headboard.

"AAAHHH," LaTesha gasped as Marcus grabbed her ass and helped her to ride him. "That's nice, baby," he moaned. "Just like that. MMM Yeah!" LaTesha rode Marcus through several orgasms until she began to cry with ecstacy. Gently rolling her off of him, Marcus placed her on her left side. Laying behind her, he raised her leg up and gently pushed his thick, black shaft back into her.

"Oh Marcus," LaTesha moaned as he moved in her. His hand moved from her leg, up her stomach, and to her breasts. He rubbed and sqeezed them as he moved in her. "I love the feel of your skin, baby," Marcus whispered into her ear. "It's so soft and smooth." His hand continued up to her chin, turning her face towards him so that he could passionately kiss her. As their tongues twirled around each other, Marcus increased his rhythm until he was now pounding LaTesha's pussy.

"Marcus. Marcus," LaTesha called out. "Oh fuck, LaTesha," Marcus moaned. "Fuck yeah," he called out as he released in her. His arm wrapped around her waist, keeping her close to him. "I'm never letting you go," he whispered into her ear. "Never."

Marcus was true to his word. The two of them started dating. And, unlike all of her other relationships, Marcus didn't mind when LaTesha had to put in long hours. Having a Prosecuting Attorney as his girlfriend kept him out of trouble. After two years of dating, they were married. They now have two beautiful daugthers and three handsome sons. And to think, it all started from a one night stand in which she saved a "client" from being falsely prosecuted.

Last edited by Moonshine : 12-22-2005 at 01:38 PM.